Honest Reviews - CLOSED FOR C...

By S_Reviewer

Hi there! Need an honest review, you've come to the right place! We will happily spend hours reading your sto... More

Meet The Reviewers
WAITING LIST
FORM FOR KHLOE
FORM FOR SARAH - CLOSED
The Last Philosopher - Khloe
Facebook Story - Khloe
Poetry From Within - Khloe
My Vampire Prince - Khloe
The Supernatural Game - Khloe
Uneasy Tread Captain America FanFiction - Khloe
The Start Of The black Pandas - Khloe
Fake Me To Church - Khloe
Perfectionist - Khloe
Little Miss Grinch - Khloe
Empty - Khloe
The Sea Theif - Khloe
When Night Comes - Khloe
Ganglands - Khloe
The Nova Effect - Khloe
The Loner And The Jock - Khloe
This Hazy Town - Khloe
The Last Philosopher
My Vampire Prince
12 : 51
The Shadow Of Eclipse
Billionaire Bad Boy
Chiasmus
The Ice Court
Moon Burnt
Addicted To Your Cruelty
His Contraband
The Nova Effect
Wasted Youth
The Angel Of Frost
Legend Of Antalasia
The Girl From Swan Lake
The Cataclysm
Elemorts
Hot Ticket
How One Guy Can Change Everything
Neverwake

Chamber Of Hearts - Khloe

15 3 1
By S_Reviewer

Reviewed by Khloe

Story by BurntButtons

Cover

Okay so first things first, it is very bright and you can't see the title very well and as for the title, you can only see 'Chamber Of' and you can't exactly see the hearts so what I would do is I would make it all one font that is easier to see. Also, your cover says Chelsea Alexis and so I am guessing that is your name? for me, I think that putting your wattpad username would be better so then other people will not get confused so instead of putting 'Chelsea Alexis' put 'BurntButtons' so that people know that it is your story.

Description

I like this description although I would say that it a little bit long so personally I would chop it down and make it shorter so that people won't be put off by the length of it as some people dont like to read long descriptions.

Story

The lines at the start of the chapter do not need to be there, they seem unnecessary and also instead of just putting '[KATSUKI]' why dont you put something like 'Katsuki's POV' so that people know that it is 100% her point of view. You are really good at describing things I will say that. I think that you could possibly add in an authors note so that you engage a bit more with your readers. I am also a little bit confused as to their genders and sexualities so could you please put that in at the start. Okay, I genuinely really like this story, it seems so interesting and a great storyline.

Khloe xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.6K 29
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

327K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
3.5M 106K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
44.4K 989 52
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...