My Diamond Hearted Luna (comp...

By GreeWolLunaWarrior

MATE - the person every wolf looks for , seeks , desires . Jace Beckendorf , a powerful warrior, is the Alpha... More

chapter one - "219 years ago" edited
chapter two - "Now" edited
chapter three-"Mate" edited
chapter four-"Territory" edited
chapter five - "The pack" edited
Chapter six-"Fighting the blood-suckers" edited
Chapter seven-"Introductions and an accident" edited
Chapter eight-"Mysteries" edited
Chapter nine-"Injuries and Memories" edited
PLEASE READ THIS FOR ALL THE ABUSED
chapter ten-"A miracle" edited
Author's note "Good and Bad news"
chapter eleven-"Tons and tons of fun" edited
Chapter twelve-"Stupid male mentalities" edited
chapter thirteen-"Permissions" edited
chapter fourteen-"Shopping" edited
chapter fifteen-"An unexpected meeting" edited
chapter sixteen-"Training" edited
chapter seventeen-"A disturbing call" edited
chapter eighteen-"The witch" edited
chapter nineteen-"A challenge" edited
chapter twenty-"Memories from the past" edited
chapter twenty-one-"Damn stubborn woman and memories" edited
chapter twenty-two-"Between two women"
chapter twenty-three-"Reia, a hunger games fanatic"
chapter twenty-four-"A father's pain"
chapter twenty-five-"Weakness"
chapter twenty-six-"A fight to the death"
chapter twenty-seven-"Worries"
chapter twenty-eight-"Torturous regrets"
chapter twenty-nine-''Who dared touch MY...''
chapter thirty-"A run and an induction"
chapter thirty-one-"A threat"
chapter thirty-two-"The hunt"
chapter thirty-three-"Is this treason or not"
chapter thirty-four-"I'm tired"
chapter thirty-five-"Induction"
chapter thirty-six-"Pup training and gym surprises"
chapter thirty-seven-"Somewhere between sleep and wake"
chapter thirty-eight-''punishment''
chapter thirty-nine-"Pure happiness"
chapter forty-''Aren't you disgusted?''
chapter forty-one-"My love"
chapter forty-two-"nightmares"
chapter forty three-"Unexpected surprise"
chapter forty-four-"Tattoos and mma fights"
chapter forty-five-"Distance"
chapter forty-seven-"Gone"
chapter forty-eight-"Truth finally revealed"
chapter forty-nine-"true agony"
chapter fifty-"the hanging tree (part one)"
chapter fifty-one-"the hanging tree (part two)"
chapter fifty-two-"I am not your love"
chapter fifty-three-"The Location (part one)"
chapter fifty-four-"The location (part two)"
chapter fifty-five-"Dead"
chapter fifty-six-"My love, what have they done to you"
chapter fifty-seven-"Stay away from me"
chapter fifty-eight-"Finally FREE"
chapter fifty-nine-"A Greek Wedding"
chapter sixty-"Epilogue"
Note
New story

chapter forty-six-"SCREAM!"

9.1K 289 70
By GreeWolLunaWarrior

Hey loves, soooorrrryyyy for the long update but well, here you go.

Sooooo hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT

Love you all so much,

Dedi goes to TeamDominican

---------------------------------------------

Charon's pov

Finally, my shift ended, Charon thought as he entered the pack house.

He was just about to climb the stairs, when his ears picked up the low sound of glass being placed on a table or something.

He immediately got into fighting mode and headed towards the kitchen, from where the sound came from.

Everyone was sleeping at the moment, so who could it possibly be?

He opened the kitchen's door only to see the door leading outside, closing.

Could it be a vampire?

Did they come for his alpha. His lionesse. His sister. The only person he could call family?

NO, they wouldn't touch her as long as he is still breathing.

He slammed the door open, only to see Lionesse turning around with a jump and stare at him with wide open eyes and mouth.

He cursed himself.

"Charon? What the bloody hell? Is there something wrong? Did something happen? Are YOU okay brother?"

He rushed to answer as to not worry her further with his stupidity.

"Uhhhh no. Everything's fine. I swear"

"Charon, don't lie to me. Tell me why you acted like that"

The well hidden scared look in her eyes that probably only he could see, or the exhausted and pained movements of her body, wrenched his heart.

He couldn't bare see it any longer so he pulled her in his embrace.

He felt her hugging him back shakily and weakly, the exact oposite of the extremely strong woman he knew 4 years ago, so he just hugged her tighter.

"Charon? Brother? What's wrong? Please tell me" she worriedly said, putting both her hands on his cheeks.

He sat down under a tree, pulling her with him to sit beside him.

He hugged her from the side saying,

"Lionesse what's happening to you? I mean look at you! You barely sleep two damn hours a day! You're always exhausted and your nightmares are daily now. You weren't in that condition before going to that blasted pack. Tell me what's wrong. Did they do something to you? Did HE do something to you? Just tell me and i swear they'll wish they were never born. I'll kill them all. Just tell me. I know you aren't my sister by blood, but i see you as such. You are the only family i have left. And NOBODY will ever hurt you while i'm here"

She looked at him sweetly and put her fingers on his cheek, smiling lovingly at him saying,

"Oh brother, you really shouldn't worry about me. I am fine. And Jace as well as his warriors did nothing to hurt me. The problem is ME and ME alone, brother. Now chop chop, go to sleep. You really need it-"

"But-"

"But NOTHING. Come on, off you go" she said, getting up and slapping his back before she herself went back inside.

He sighed in defeat and tiredness, lazily going to his room too, throwing himself on it, falling asleep immediately.

Eight hours later, it was four o'clock.

He got up to get ready and head to lunch.

He sat beside his sister and they all started talking and laughing around.

The three humans included.

"Sooo i will be heading back to the warrior pack tomorrow and Lilian with her brothers will accompany me"

"NO. Absolutely NO. No fucking way. I don't want you to go back there. The only thing they caused you there was trouble. You are NOT going" Charon said, standing up.

"Well who appointed you as my new nanny?"

"This is no joke. I don't like you going there. You are safer HERE. With us. Besides, i have a feeling something bad will happen today. Just stay here alright? Please"

"Charon, i don't want us to go through this AGAIN. We talked about it earlier. Enough. And besides, i really have to take Lil here to Dante and make it seem that HE told her so that it wouldn't get in trouble with the Royal blasted RULES. As i learned from grandma an hour ago, it is forbidden to tell a human of our species and that only the mate could, soooooooo i would rather not get 'punished' you know. I am really not in the mood to even sniff counselor Ferol's blasted scent, much less see him"

"WHAT? It was YOU who told Lilian? Lionesse what the fuck. I thought that her mate told her. What the hell. Dammit. Then what are you waiting for? Go quickly. I heard that today the royal alpha, warrior alpha and councelors will have a meeting. You have to hurry. I'm coming with you. Hector will look after the pack for a day, right Hector?"

"With great honor. I will try my best"

"I am more than certain that you will deary. Oh so how is Andromache? How is that little troublemaker growing?" she asked.

He watched as Hector beamed in happiness, for the first time dropping his serious expression.

"Only a month to go, Alpha. But he is already causing trouble. Andro keeps telling me how he keeps kicking her. We are very happy"

"Awwww of course you will be happy when your mate is pregnant. Oh my gosh, what will you call him? Did you buy all the clothes and stuff? Are you ready to say goodbye to the days of relaxation and great sleep. Cause trust me, you will sooooo miss those things"

Everyone laughed at that.

"We still haven't picked a name yet. And we still didn't buy the clothes. But yes. We are ready"

He watched as his sister hugged Hector in happiness telling him that she will be the one buying the clothes as a gift for them.

After an hour of talking like that and joking around, they all went their seperate ways.

He got ready and with his alpha, went to hunt.

He went to get ready to go to the warrior pack with Lionesse the next day.

She was already down when he entered the living room where they would meet and she was tapping her foot impatiently, looking frustrated.

"Oh finally. His majesty decided to grace us with his pressence. Oh my god Charon. You take even longer than a woman to get ready. And they say women take forever, ugh what idiots."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just let's go and get back cause i really don't like that damn selfish, stuck-up bastard's pack"

She shook her head, but got in the car anyway.

Aaaannnddd of course she was the one who would drive.

That means that an hour's ride from here will be shortened to 20 minutes.

And that's exactly what happened.

As soon as she pulled up, Charon got out of the car and if it wasn't for the wolves around him, he would've kissed the ground.

"Don't act like you know about wolves ok? After Dante explains it more to you, it will be fine" lionesse whispered.

Lilian nodded seriously, knowing of what will happen otherwise.

The wolves recognised his sister and led them to the pack house.

Not even a second after they opened the door for her, Ash and Tammy ran, diving in Lionesse's embrace.

Charon smiled at the sight.

After they were done with her, the little munchkins ran to him and he scouped them both up, throwing them in the air as they laughed hysterically.

Charon growled when he saw Jace, the warrior alpha, hugging his sister.

How dare he touch her.

He knew that Jace had something to do with the daily nightmares that she had now, unlike before.

He took a step forward but the blush he saw on her cheeks stopped him.

She would never blush for any man.

So that only meant that she really liked him.

He forced himself to stay put then.

He would not upset her. EVER. She deserves some happiness.

"Jace! You remember Charon right? My brother?"

"Yes. I do" and he stretched his hand to shake his.

Charon did, but only for her.

"And this is Lilian. Dante's ma- uhhh i mean girlfriend. Dante decided to finally tell her. Ain't that fantastic?"

Charon was confused as to why she quickly corrected herself, but realized why as soon as he caught a glimps of Charles, the royal alpha and counselor Ferol standing in the corner.

"- therefore, why don't we head to the dining room?" Jace finished saying.

Lionesse grabbed his hand and after picking Ash up, she lead them to the dining room.

Lilian sat beside Dante along with her two siblings, looking a little tense.

Obviously cause she didn't feel very relaxed in a huge dining room filled with huge muscly 'wolf' males.

It was weird how this pack was mostly made of males while BloodLust was mostly made of females.

But Charon thanked God that she didn't give Lionesse away and put her in huge trouble.

After a while from talking, Tauriel entered looking stunned as hell after seing Lionesse.

"Why the hell haven't you been answering my calls? We were so damn worried!"

"I was really busy and i was kind of uh a little down sooo yeah" Lionesse said, looking very guilty and tired all of a sudden.

"It's ok sis. I know. I was just a little worried"

"Sooooo anything new Lionesse? I haven't heard from you in a very long time" Ferol said.

The look he tried so hard to hide but failed was one of hatred and rage.

Apparently he still didn't recover from the many times Lionesse refused to marry him or the time when she called him a bold-headed fat freak.

"Nothing new here Ferol"

"It's counselor Ferol to you WOMAN" he pathetically growled, sounding like a choking kitten than an angry wolf.

"Of course it is FEROL. Why all the formalities? After all i thought that we were becoming good old friends"

Charon tried with huge difficulty to hold back his laughter after she so easily mocked and burned the old man.

That was Lionesse. She never really listens to orders and she sure as hell doesn't respect anyone unless they give her a reason to respect them.

Ferol shook from rage but dared say no word.

He was a little clever.

Not wanting to anger her.

Charon watched as Lionesse kept smiling as she talked with her mate, Jace.

He smiled too.

At least she seems to finally open up and obviously really likes him.

Ferol recieved a call and after a while of listening, a sick sly smile spread across his lips as he looked at Lionesse with victory for some reason.

What the hell is going on? He thought.

Ferol closed the phone, saying,

"Well well well, it seems like someone's in trouble"

"Trouble? And why don't explain better Ferol so that we could understand better?" Lionesse mocked him.

"It seems that YOU, have a little problem. You see, one of your women has deeply insulted me when i sent a wolf to call her. Poor woman, she will be facing such harsh punishment."

Charon froze.

What the hell?

"Counselor Ferol? I demand you explain to me better cause i don't see why it is needed to give harsh punishment to a WOMAN nonetheless, just because she insulted you?" Charles said, trying to defend Lionesse.

Why would HE want to defend her? Whatever the reason, he was more than grateful.

"Because Royal Alpha Charles, she refuses to tell us anything we ask. You see she says she will never betray her alpha. And the question was simple. Do you know what your alpha refuses to tell us?"

And with that, he called someone again and seconds later, the doors opened and in came two huge males holding a very tired looking Andromache, with them.

Ferol headed to her and took her tired face in his hand looking at her in mock pity.

"Are you ready to tell us now?"

Andro spat at his face and with terror, he watched as Ferol went to punch her in the stomach.

Her very VERY pregnant stomach.

Just before his fist made contact, it was stopped.

Lionesse stopped it and she seemed barely containing her wolf in rage.

With one strong squeeze, he watched with pride as his alpha broke the fucker's hand and sent him flying back.

"You do NOT. Under any circumstances. Lay a filthy finger. On one of MY pack members"

"I did nothing illegal. ALL packs are under the control of the Royal alpha and the counsel-"

"ALL PACKS BUT MINE, YOU ASSFUCK. ALL BUT MINE. You made a great mistake, threatening a member of my pack. A grave mistake" lionesse growled.

"By owr law, i have the authority to punosh her as i wish now, after all, she is hiding very important information from us. The punishment by law is being whipped with a silver coated whip. So i uh ask you to uh step aside as i take this she-wolf to trial"

Charon could smell the fucker's terror as he tried to keep his dignity and not piss his pants infront of everyone here.

Lionesse looked at the royal alpha and then at Jace.

Yes, if anyone could have a say in it, it was them.

But by looking at Charles, he knew that not evsn HE could do anything.

"I see. Well I. As her alpha, have the right to take her place. That is also by law, so you will shut that damn mouth of yours before i decide to shut it for you, by cutting your filthy tongue up." lionesse said.

"NOOOO alpha please. Don't do this. Not for me. Don't do that, please" Andromache faught against them, begging her alpha.

It was a heartbreaking sight.

"Andromache. STOP. YOU WILL HURT YOUR PUP. That's an order. I will never let anything happen to ANY pack member of mine as long as i'm alive. Doctor John. Can you make sure she's fine. She looks tired. I fear for her health as well as the baby's. Charon, call Hector to come take her"

"What? NO. I will take your place. NO. You will not-" charon began, getting out of shock but was silenced by her.

"CHARON, YOU WILL CALL HECTOR NOW AND DO NOTHING ELSE BUT WATCH. AND THAT'S AN ORDER." Lionesse growled at him.

She turned around to leave but Jace took hold of her arm.

She snarled at that and with great strength, slapped him on the face.

"You don't touch me male. If you wanted to act all protective and mate like, you should've done it before the decision was made. It's too late now. Get yourself out of my sight now. You males are all the same" she finished sending a glare towards Charles, Tommy and Mark.

Two males closed in on either side of her, as if to play jailors but it was more than obvious that they were a second away from pissing their pants.

---------------------------------------

Jace's pov

He satyed frozen, after she slapped him so hard.

He didn't expect it.

Looking at Charles, Tommy and Mark, he could say the same for them.

Reality hit him hard and just now did he realize that his mate, his lionesse, his love, was going to get hurt.

He ran outside only to see her carelessly putting her arms in the chains on either posts.

She seemed so indifferent, as if nothing important was going on.

His eyes fell on Ferol, who was dipping the whip in silver.

He saw red then.

How dare they even think of hurting her.

He snarled and lunged at Ferol.

Ripping his head off was his aim.

Just before he could catch him, he felt hands around him, stopping him.

He snarled and started fighting against a wolf only for many more to come.

Charles grabbed him from behind and along with five more wolves, tried to restrain him.

"What the fuck, Charles. Weren't you the one who told me that you saw her as your daughter? Why are you stopping me? Let go" Jace growled, trying to get free.

"It is our law, Jace. We all abide to the law. Even me. The alpha of all civilian packs. Besides, she might tell him the location of the book and fortress" but Jace could hear the hurt in Charle's tone, and that he wanted to free her, as much as Jace.

But still, Jace struggled against charles and the five royal guards.

He froze, as soon as he heard the dreadful sound of whip hitting flesh.

His blood ran cold and he felt a light sting in his back.

What he didn't hear however was a scream.

The only thing heard were his and his pack's snarles.

The warriors were ready to attack, not at all pleased to see their luna getting hurt, but Charles ordered them to stay put.

They couldn't refuse, because the royal alpha commanded all civil packs as well as the warriors.

Jace was their alpha but charles command was even higher than his.

At that moment, he hated Charles with passion.

He hated him cause he was keeping him from saving his love.

Again, he let her down.

Again, he let his second love down, just like the first.

The whip lashed again, but Lionesse still didn't scream.

He watched with horror, as blood started coming out of the two wounds.

He froze along with the others, unable to move.

He whipped her fifteen more times, and blood was splattered all over Ferol's face and coating her back, but still she didn't even make a single noise.

How could she not scream after this.

He used to scream when Damonia whipped him.

It really did hurt. After all getting your flesh torn open did hurt A LOT.

Ferol growled,

"What the fuck? Scream already"

Lionesse laughed,

"Scream? ME? I think not you bastard. And besides what are you doing? Tickling me? Come on, finish the 50 whips so i could finish my business. I have many things to do and oh gosh, Reia, we so have to go shopping. The bastard tore my favorite shirt"

Ferol snarled and started whipping her harder.

With each whip, her body was jolted forward and her mouth pressed shut.

He felt pain in his back and could only imagibe what she felt now.

Proud and strong.

Such true words to discribe his mate.

Reia was indeed very right when she summed up Lionesse's personality in two words.

Proud and strong.

30 lashes and still....no scream.

"Tell me where the book is. Where did you hide the book? Where is the fortress? Talk aready. Tell us and all this will be over. Talk or at least scream once and all this will be over" Ferol said but lionesse only smiled saying,

"Talk? I already told you that i will never tell you the location of the book. I could think about telling you the fortresses location, but never the book. As for.......SCREAM, assfuck, you could only dream of it"

Jace looked at her with horror.

Just tell him, he thought.

He glanced at Charles, Tommy, Mark, Dante, Tobias and everyone.

They were all looking away with closed eyes and clenched fists.

All feeling tortured cause they were unable to help their luna.

He watched as Ferol snarled continuously, whipping her with such hate and rage.

After he finished the 50'th lash, he was about to whip her again, but a very angered Charles stopped him by holding his hand.

"ENOUGH. YOU COMPLETED 50 LASHES. THAT WAS THE PUNISHMENT. NOE GET OUT OF MY SIGHT AND NEVER SHOW ME YOUR FILTHY FACE AGAIN."

Ferol ran away in fear.

"Where is doctor John? Get him here immediate-"

He was cut off when Lionesse simply pulled at the chains, breaking them.

She stood up a little shakily but made no sound nonetheless and asked,

"Doctor? Why? Is someone hurt? Ohhhhh you mean for me? Oh don't worry about me, i am fine. My back is stinging a little and that's it. Now, Charon, get ready, we will be heading back to BloodLust, as soon as i take a bath, okay?"

And with that said, she made her way to her room, not forgetting to push Jace in her way.

Jace stared with shock and torture as he lost yet another love.

Just as he got to be happy with her, THIS had to happen and he lost his other love.

He wanted to die then.

He wanted to die, cause he couldn't bare the way she looked at him with betrayal when he failed to save her.

He wanted to die cause she will leave him again and this time, he didn't think that she would want to come back.

Reia, who came here apparently cause Charon called her, stood in front of him and Charles then slapped them both.

Neither of them could get angry at her or punish her, cause they did feel like they deserved it.

Charles even more than Jace cause he was the one that ordered them all to stay put.

She ran after Lionesse.

They say it never rains, but it pours.

Well it was such a true saying.

What else could happen to make things worse?

He prayed that he never found out.

------------------------------------

Hey guys, soooo what do you think will happen next?

What DO YOU "WANT" TO HAPPEN?

Give me some ideas.

Love you all,

Dania

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 461 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
730K 16.4K 47
Ava, a lonely abused wolf. Forever alone is her motto. Jace, a feared alpha, know as heartless,uncaring,and rude. Jace always wanted a mate through...
21.2K 435 29
Warning: The following story is currently editing, please be patient. Soon you will be able to read it in better quality. Being the most conquering A...
4K 111 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...