Life With Superman (Completed)

By iam_adrianaj

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Question!

Chapter 8

1.9K 81 2
By iam_adrianaj

sorry for any mistakes.

Crystal's POV

Last night was my first time experiencing what Cash did to me and I loved it. I noticed that Cash wasn't laying beside me. I didn't think too much of it so I got out the bed and headed downstairs to make breakfast. I only made breakfast for me and Cash. Everyone else could make their own damn breakfast. I put all our food on a tray and made my way down the hall to the room that Cash normally sleeps in when he stays the night here. I knew he was in there because I head music and I could smell the smoke.

With your fine ass, treat you like a wine glass
Top shelf you and beat that pussy up
Beat it up but do it careful
Turn you phone off, girl, no one can help you
Yeah, see, I'm a pussy eatin' nigga, all I do is eat pussy
Do it in your mama's house, like I don't care if she lookin'
Yeah, it's so good... I have her shakin'
He lookin' - tell him she took it
Put it in my mouth, girl, put it in my mouth
Have you sin, oh my God, girl, just put it in my mouth
Yeah, put it in my mouth girl, put it in my mouth
This a message from the Lord, girl, just put it in my mouth

 I'm a give you that Love Jones, baby lay your head down
Don't worry 'bout a thing, leave it up to me and I'm a work it out
Love Jones, Love Jones, Love Jones... (yeah baby)
Ooh...
Lick it one time, then two times...
Ooh...
Lick it one time, then two times...

I walked inside of the room and saw that Cash was sitting on the bed with no shirt on, smoking weed. I'm guessing he was in a freaky mood cause of the music he was listening to. He motioned his hand for me to come to him. He put his blunt down and took the tray from me and sat it to the side. He grabbed my hand and positioned me on top of him. I grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I was loving every moment of it. Jr and Quez came through the door and stood there in shocked.

"What the hell is going on?" Jr asked.

"Damn y'all together now?" Quez asked.

"Yea we together now," Cash responded making me look at him.

"For real?" I asked him softly but seriously. Cash nodded. I couldn't believe that we were finally together. I just hope he doesn't let me down cause I was really feeling him. Then I began to think to myself that I was not only his girl but I'm also about to play mommy to a child that isn't mine. I didn't like drama and I prayed to God that she wasn't a crazy baby mama. I got off of Cash and made my way out of the room because I figure him and the boys had to talk about something important. I raced down the hallway. I needed to tell Saige and Jasmine the good news but also the bad news.

"Guess what y'all," I said with a big smile on my face.

"You and Cash are together," Saige answered.

"And you're going to be playing mommy to a child that isn't yours," Jasmine also answered.

"Okay how do ya'll know that?" I asked.

"Because Cash told us," Saige said.

"Well okay. Y'all don't seem excited for me," I responded.

"We're happy for you but are you really ready to take care of a child?" Jasmine questioned. I got quite for a second. Saige and Jasmine got up from the couch and walked out the room. Was I really ready to play mommy? I was only seventeen. I wanted to be with Cash and I wasn't going to let him being a father get in the way of that.

I decided to get dressed in something comfortable so that I could go to the park and run for a few. I put on some Nike shorts and a Nike tank top. I grabbed my keys and headed to the park. It was beautiful day and it felt nice outside. I picked a good running place to start and set my timer. Thirty minutes is all I needed.

*Two Hours Later*

Cash's POV

I was getting worried cause didn't nobody know where the hell Crystal was. We had been calling her phone non-stop but there was no answer. Then finally Chaz called and told us to meet him at the hospital. We rushed to the emergency room to where him and Casey were. Casey's eyes were bloodshot red. I knew something was wrong.

"What's going on?" Jasmine asked.

"Crystal was shot three times. Once in the shoulder, once in the chest, and once in the leg," Chaz responded. My heart dropped. I wanted to know who the hell shot my baby. I wanted to know if she was going to make it or not. We had just made things official and now her life was on the line. I just kept asking myself why. What did I do to deserve things like this to happen? We all waited at least an hour until the doctor came out to give us an update on Crystal. He said that they got the bullets out of her but she was going to need to stay in the hospital for a least a two months so that they could monitor her heart. The bullet that went through her chest almost hit the sack that was surrounding her heart. If it would've hit then there was no way she would've lived. I couldn't even think of who would want to hurt Crystal. We weren't allowed to go back and see her which made me even more sad. Chaz told us to just go back to the crib and chill while him and Casey stayed at the hospital. I didn't want to leave but Chaz insisted that I did. He needed all three of us to watch out for Jasmine and Saige just in case whatever happened to Crystal happens to them. I'm guessing Chaz felt like this was a sign that someone was trying to get to him by getting to Crystal. Whoever shot my girl was going to have to see me.

..........................................

Crystal's POV

I had been in the hospital for almost two months. I couldn't remember a thing that happened on the day I got shot. If I knew who shot me I would've told Chaz but I didn't. Things with Cash and I were good. He was being extra sweet now that I could barely do things for myself. The doctor told me not move around much until I go to therapy for my leg which was in a cast. I hated not being able to do the things that I normally do but it was nice being catered to. Cash has been rambling on for like three days talking about he was going to get whoever shot and kill them. I told him that he wasn't going to kill them because that would ruin his life and I didn't want that to happen. As much as I disliked the person that shot me I didn't wish death upon them even though they could've took my life.

"You good?" Cash asked.

"Yea," I responded.

"Well I'm gon' go down to the game room with the boys. Just call me if you need,"

I nodded my head and focused my attention back on the movie I was watching. A couple seconds later I received a call from a private number. I normally didn't answer private numbers but something inside was telling me to answer the phone.

"Hello," I answered.

"Yes, is Cash there?" A girl's voice asked.

"Who the hell is this?" I asked.

"I'm the bitch that he's fucking! Is this poor little Crystal? Baby I hope you get better since the person who shot you didn't kill you. Anyways I'll just talk to Cash when he comes through tonight. Bye," The girl said then hanging up. I was furious. Then out of no where I get pictures of Cash and some bitch I've never seen before come through my phone. I hopped my crippled ass out the bed and made my way downstairs. I couldn't believe Cash had some bitch call my phone with all of that bullshit.

"Cash!" I yelled.

"What are you doing out bed?" Cash asked.

"Why the hell you got some bitch calling my phone talking about she's the bitch you're fucking!" I screamed at him.

"I'm not fucking anyone,"

"Liar. What the hell is this?" I said showing him the pictures.

"This is old,"

"Whatever leave me alone and don't talk to me ever. We're done," I screamed then leaving out the room. Cash had some nerve to cheat on me while I was in the hospital. There was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it to see that it was the police.

"Yes, we're looking for this young man right here," One of the policeman said holding up a picture of Cash. Quez, Jr, and Cash came out of the game room to see who was at the door. The police walked in and walked toward Cash putting him in handcuffs. I didn't know what was going on and didn't know what he did but whatever it was I just hoped that it wasn't nothing major.

Comment and Vote! Next Chapter is going to progress foward to when Cash gets out of jail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 11.2K 35
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐖�...
280 0 11
336K 11.4K 89
Thugs need love too ya know.
845K 27.1K 42
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝟏𝟎/𝟐𝟓/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝟏/𝟑𝟎/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏