Secretary, ⁿᶜᵗ 127

De 00_Baejin_05

"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the... Mais

「SECRETARY AND CEOs」
s u n d a y : ceo mark lee
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : Irregular Office
t u e s d a y : moon taeil
w e d n e s d a y : kim jungwoo
t h u r s d a y : dong sicheng
f r i d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y : day-off
s u n d a y : ceo jung jaehyun
m o n d a y : ceo seo johnny
t u e s d a y : ceo kim doyoung
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
f r i d a y ¦ ceo lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y ¦ ceo jung jaehyun
s u n d a y ¦ ceo mark lee
m o n d a y ¦ ceo kim doyoung
t u e s d a y ¦ ceo moon taeil
s u n d a y ¦ ceo dong sicheng
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
t u e s d a y : ceo seo johnny
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo seo johnny
f r i d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : traveling
s a t u r d a y : traveling pt. 2
s u n d a y : nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : disney resort pt 1
m o n d a y : disney resort pt.2
t u e s d a y : disney resort pt. 3
w e d n e s d a y : disney resort pt.4
w e d - t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.1
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.2
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.3
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.4
f r i d a y : waiting for you
s a t u r d a y : dong sicheng
s a t u r d a y : moon taeil
s a t u r d a y : seo johnny
s a t u r d a y : kim doyoung
s a t u r d a y : kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t - s u n d a y : mark lee
s a t u r d a y : jung jaehyun
s a t u r d a y : nakamoto yuta
s a t u r d a y : lee taeyong
s p e c i a l : jung jaehyun
s p e c i a l : mark lee
s p e c i a l : nakamoto yuta

s p e c i a l : kim doyoung

6.3K 214 35
De 00_Baejin_05

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
The little girl sits on the floor of her dad's office with her twin brother. The two was feeding the bunnies.

"Don't feed them too much," Doyoung said, eyeing the twins. They both nodded and Hwayoung, the twin sister placed Yaang on her laps, caressing its fur.

"Dad, where is mommy?" Dohwan asked Doyoung who just softly smiled.

"Mommy is coming back from her meeting and pick you guys up," Doyoung said, getting up from his chair and sit beside the two.

"I don't want to leave dad!" Hwayoung hugged him, making him chuckle.

"I also don't want dad to be lonely!" Dohwan pouted and Doyoung patted their heads, feeding the bunny he named after Hwara.

"You and mommy will go shopping for clothes. Don't you want new clothes?" He said and Hwayoung nodded.

"Then I will buy you a gift!" Hwayoung said and Doyoung chuckled, pulling his 5 year old twins closer to him.

"I'm sure you both will. You always do that." Doyoung said, showing them both a smile.

"Dad! Mommy's birthday is near. She will be 28 years old! Will we surprise her? Can we also give mommy the best gift?" Dohwan asked, his eyes sparkling like there were stars in them.

"Mommy also has the best gifts which are you both," Doyoung said but Dohwan only shakes his head.

"I want to give mommy even more!"

"You both are mommy's whole world. Nothing is more than both of you." Doyoung patted their heads and the door opened.

"Hello~ mommy's here!" Hwara smiled widely and the eyes of the two sparkled and their smiles were wider than before.

"Mommy!!" They both get up and hug their mom.

"Hello~" Hwara sits beside Doyoung and the twins start to play with the bunnies again.

"Are you tired?" Hwara pecked his lips and Doyoung chuckled, kissing her forehead.

"Nope, the kids were talking about giving you a bigger gift than themselves," Doyoung said, catching the attention of the twins.

"We want to give you something more special, mommy!!" Dohwan sits on her laps and Hwara chuckled. Hwayoung sits on Doyoung's lap.

"Nothing is more special than my two special baby bunnies~ and of course, my big bunny as well." She pinched Doyoung's cheeks and kiss the two kids, making them laugh.

"Will we still go to the mall, mommy?" Hwayoung asked and Hwara eyed Doyoung. He nodded and Hwara gave the two a smile, nodding.

"Yes, we will. Why do you want dad to go with us?" Hwara asked, wiping Dohwan's mouth with a tissue.

"I want dad to come with us," Hwayoung said, smiling widely and pointed at Doyoung who just ruffled her hair.

"But dad is busy," Doyoung said, pouting. Hwayoung frowned and Dohwan pouted.

"Next time, dear. Dad will go with us." Hwara said and Doyoung kissed her neck.

"After my work then, let's play at home," Doyoung said to the two.

"Yay!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Doyoung entered his house but was greeted by silence. He put his bag down after locking the door, confused.

"Are they not home yet?" He mumbled and was suddenly hugged by someone from behind him.

"Are the kids asleep?" He asked, turning around to kiss Hwara.

"Nope, they're in the playroom, playing. The kids bought this for you." Hwara gave him a bag. Doyoung opened it and smiled when it was teddy bears, four of them.

"They said that it looks like us so, they asked me to buy it for you as a gift," Hwara said and they both start to hear running from upstairs.

"Dad! You're home!" The two run down the stairs.

"Don't run," Doyoung said, putting the bag down and run towards the two, hugging the twins.

"Did you like our gift, dad?" Dohwan asked and Doyoung smiled.

"Of course, I do. Thank you for being my source of happiness with your mommy." Doyoung said, kissing their foreheads.

"Come on, you two. Daddy will tuck you in bed." Hwara said, holding the two's hands and lead the twins to their rooms.

Doyoung follows the three and entered the room and walk towards the two.

"Come on, let's sleep~," Doyoung said in a singing tone which made the two laugh. He lay Hwayoung first then Dohwan.

"Daddy, can we go to the theme park tomorrow?" Dohwan asked as Doyoung cover him with the comforter.

"Yeah, dad! Can we?" Hwayoung said, smiling widely and Hwara nodded, walking towards Hwayoung.

"Of course we can, sweetie," Hwara said and Doyoung hummed.

"Yes, we can." He gave Dohwan his teddy bear and then gave Hwayoung her bunny plushie.

"Where else do you want to go?" Doyoung asked, kissing their foreheads.

"Theme park and spend time with mommy and daddy!" The two said at the same time which surprised the parents.

"Of course we can. Now, sleep now cause we'll be going to the theme park tomorrow."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Dohwan and Hwayoung sit on the sofa, watching TV as they heard the doorbell ring. Doyoung rushes to the door and opened it.

"Wah! Hyung!" Doyoung hugged his brother, GongMyung as the twins heard the voice of their own uncle.

"Uncle!!!" Hwayoung and Dohwan hugged Gongmyung as the elder laughs, hugging the two back.

"How's my niece and nephew?" He asked, kissing the two on their foreheads.

"Good! How about you, uncle?" Dohwan said and he smiled widely.

"Good as well." Doyoung chuckled when they looked happy around him.

"Why won't you wake your mommy up? We'll be going to the theme park today after all." Doyoung said and the twins nodded and run upstairs.

"Yah! I said don't run on the stairs!" Doyoung shouted and Gongmyung laughed.

"Such a great father. What are you cooking?" Gongmyung asked Doyoung who was going to the kitchen with his apron on.

"Breakfast. How's your career?" Doyoung asked, putting the tray in the oven to cook it better.

"Very well. I can't believe you got children before me!" Gongmyung pinched his cheeks.

"Yah! Stop!" Doyoung said, laughing and Gongmyung laughed as well.

He hugged Doyoung then pat his back.

"I'm proud of you, very proud of you, little brother."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
I just have to do it :/

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

151 2 30
'I just think that you and I are meant to be' 'Remember one thing she was mine first'
92K 1.6K 111
!Instagram Version!
242K 8.6K 43
𝙡𝙚𝙚 𝙟𝙚𝙣𝙤 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙖𝙪 Where a dancer gets noticed for her skills. j.nojams commented on your post. j.nojams: I want to put to you on replay.
351K 25.4K 51
❝what's the point jaehyun? you're rich. you can always buy more time.❞ ⸰COMPLETED ⸰12/23/16 - 04/07/18 © DONGYEOLS