euphoria (miles edgeworth x r...

Autorstwa darkpeachies

WARNING: THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN ABUSE (MENTAL, PHYSICAL, AND SEXUAL), MURDER, PSYCHOTIC SCENES, SELF-HARM, SEX... Więcej

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six

twenty four

430 4 9
Autorstwa darkpeachies

Sad days.

Thats all I've seen ever since after the court trial.

Maya has been visiting Phoenix like crazy, and Mia is too scared to come along.

But I know that she will.

Miles has been attacked with work, and never got a chance to see how we're doing.

Justin never knew the man, so he thought it would be awkward.

But since Miles was working, Maya was at the hospital, and Mia was cornering herself, I hung out with Justin.

We really got to know each other, and boy were we the best of friends.

Ever since what happened to Freyja, I would never want another friend because I didn't wanna lose them.

But I think I can give Justin a shot.

Walking down the hallway with my kimono on and my black slippers that click each time I take a step.

If anyone lost me in a crowd, all they'd have to do is listen for the loud clicking and look for the blue kimono.

It was a necessary to wear.

Without the kimono, I couldn't feel like a Fey.

I wonder how Mia does it...

"Hey, Aya!" Justin rushed up to me.

"That's a lot of case files you got there." Justin said.

"Yeah. I'm training law, just like you, so I'm just looking at old files." I set them down on the coffee table in the lounge.

"Oh, rad! So maybe you and I can work on a case together! You trainin' to be a prosecutor or defense?" Justin looked at the files.

"Defense. Ever since what happened to Phoenix, I wanna help him more. Plus, Miles said it's okay if I become a defense attorney, because that won't affect our love status." I smiled slightly.

"That's cute. I wish a girl loved me like that. Or a boy." Justin said.

"Well, eventually, you'll find the one."

"I hope that's the case. Speaking of case, you wanna take the next one with me? I'll be heading to the detention center later today to visit the client."

"Sure! I mean...I don't have that much expirence, but I'd love to take my first official case!"

"Perfect! I'll see ya later today, Aya!" He stood up and did finger guns.

I chuckled and waved a normal goodbye.

Searching through the files, I found one that caught my eye.

The murder of Doug Swallow.....hmm...

On April 9th, 2014, around 3:00pm, Doug Swallow was electrocuted at the back of a Ivy University school.
Defense attorney was Mia Fey, assisted by Marvin Grossberg.
Prosecutor was Winston Payne.
The defendant was

....Phoenix Wright..

This came to shock.

I never knew that Phoenix would be accused of a crime...

The verdict handed down was not guilty, and a witness, Dahlia Hawthorne, was arrested.

Dahlia...

That name makes me bite my lip and clench my fist.

Nice to know Phoenix was not guilty, though.

And Mia was on the case. I'll see if she remembers anything from then.

I let out a big sigh, and stood up, walking to Miles's office.

Maybe he has some time for me...

I rang the buzzer a few times.

"Aya. I'm busy." Miles responded.

Sigh...

I walked off, out of the building.

I walked to my apartment, where Mia stayed.

"Hey, Mia. I'm home." I called out, resting my bag on the table.

Hm? Looks like she's not here, either. I'll have to come back another time.

I sighed and noticed my only option.

I'll go visit Phoenix.

I grabbed my bag, and that's when I noticed my phone was ringing.

I answered it, not seeing who it was.

"Hel--"

"Aya! Aya, come quick! Phoenix opened his eyes!" A person, who was obviously Maya, said from the other line.

"He....he did?!" I said, rushing to get to the hospital.

"Yeah! Hurry!" Maya hung up.

I'm coming, Phoenix!

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

After thanking the receptionist, I walked calmly into the hospital room.

Maya was right by Phoenix's side.

I made sure to knock, and bring a few flowers.

You bring flowers when you find out they're still alive, right?

Maya looked at the door and gasped. "Aya!"

That brought a smile to my face.

"A...Aya?" Phoenix said.

"Phoenix.." I smiled, walking towards his side.

"Aya.." he weakly smiled.

I held his hand and kissed the flowers, placing them in the desk next to him.

"How are you feeling?" I put my hand on his head as if he was sick.

"I'm feeling...okay."

"That's better than bad, I suppose." I chuckled.

He chuckled a bit.

"Oh, Aya. Tell him about his trial." Maya said to me.

I nodded.

"Trial..? You were in a trial for me..?" He asked.

"Yeah. For your.....poisoning."

"And..." Phoenix tilted his head a bit.

"And I was the defendant. I was proven not guilty thanks to....someone." I smiled slightly.

"That's good." Phoenix smiled softly.

I held his hand. "I'm sorry this all happened. If I could go back in time and stop it, I would.."

He smiled and gripped my hand. "It's okay, Aya. You didn't do it, and that's what matters."

I smiled softly at him and then realized Maya was here.

"You two so love each other! Don't worry, I won't tell Miles." Maya winked.

"Wha- nononoono! We're just friends!" I put my hands up.

"Been there, done that! Eheheh.." Phoenix chuckled nervously.

Maya laughed. "Okay, lovebirds."

I sighed and just looked at Phoenix.

He was blushing just a bit. Don't act like I don't see that. I do. I see you.

"Well, Aya? Have you settled on an attorney position?" He asked.

"So far, defense attorney. I have my first investigation today! Isn't that exciting?!" I smiled proudly.

"Very!" Phoenix smiled.

"Who are you investigating with?" Maya asked.

"Justin! The guy that saved my life!" I said.

"Ohhhh! That cool guy that screamed 'objection'?" Maya asked, all happy.

"Mhm!" I said, hearing my phone buzz and ring.

"Oh, speak the devil." I chuckled.

"Yo, Aya!" Justin said from the other line. "Ya busy or somethin'?"

"Sorta, but do you need me? I can spare some time." I responded, looking at Phoenix. It was obvious he can hear Justin.

"Yeah. If it's not an issue, can you meet me at the detention center? I have my- pardon me- OUR client almost ready for us." He said.

"Yeah! I'll be there in a few!" I said, and ended the call with a 'see ya later'.

"Phoenix, I'll see you as soon as I get out." I said.

And accidentally kissed his head.

His face turned a scorching fire red, which made me laugh.

"Oops. Ehehh..anyway! I'll be back when the investigation is over! Bye!" I smiled, walking out of the hospital room.

Stupid Aya.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.4K 69 35
No smut . Lots of fluff. One mention of suicide and repeated struggle with mental health so keep that in mind whilst reading. Spoilers for the ace at...
228K 3K 200
This is volume 2 to my first Ace Attorney One Shots Book! If you haven't read that book yet, you should go read it because certain chapters will not...
5.3K 76 10
Attention this fanfic was created by CantFakeTheFunk. And I think because I like the fanfic but not published in Wattpad and I want people to read t...
1.8K 12 16
My thoughts wandered to the incident that just happened. I can still feel Luc's breathe in my hair, against my neck. "You are the most beautiful woma...