She's mine! - Izuku Midoriya...

Galing kay kacchanswife

(Y/n) is a 16 year old girl who has recently been accepted into her dream school, U.A. High. Her goal, like e... Higit pa

Part 1:1
Part 1:2
Part 1:3
Part 1:4
Part 1:5
Part 1:6
Part 2:1
Part 2:2
Part 2:3
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Not a new chapter (edited)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 24.5 (Izuku B-Day Special)
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [1])
Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [2])
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41.5 (Character Q&A)
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 54.5 (Character Q&A 2)

Part 41

33.3K 1.1K 1.7K
Galing kay kacchanswife

Around the same time the battle between you & Izuku were fighting the villain...

"The gas must also be the work of a villain. I'm worried about the others, but we've gotta press on." Todoroki spoke.

"We'll go around the goal and head straight to camp. Ragdoll was at the midpoint, so she can handle this area." He continued.

"You ordering me around?!" Katsuki growled before coming to a sudden stop.

"Hey, who's that up ahead."

"Pretty. So pretty... no, this is work. So alluring. But no, can't..." the stranger mumbled.

The stranger stood up and what Todoroki & Bakugou saw laying beneath him was shocking. As the moonlight shone brighter, an arm was revealed!

"Tokoyami and... Shoji!" Todoroki gasped.

"Pretty flesh... Gah! So enticing, though..." the stranger continued.

They turned around and sure enough, it was a villain. The villain was in all honesty, quite horrifying to look at. He was wearing a black straight jacket that covered his entire face, minus his mouth. There were also spiked belts holding the jacket in place, along with keeping his mouth open.

Katsuki looked at him with an unexplainable reaction, not sure if he was shocked or if he wanted to go into an instant-kill mode. (kArEn sToP wItH tHe iNstAnT-kiLL)

"Don't engage huh?!" Katsuki smirked.

'(Y/n), wherever you are... I hope you're okay...' Todoroki thought.

...

"DETROIT SMASH!!"

"WATER VORTEX!!"

Izuku's punch sent psycho-muscle-dude, whose name I don't know, into the vortex I created behind him and trapped him. Of course, it wasn't all that effective seeing how he broke out of it almost as soon as he got in it. Izuku held his arm in pain. Psycho over there started charging towards us but I managed to slow him down with another powerful blast and give Izuku some time to run & attack him again.

'This hurts... no, I'm fine! I just have to keep fighting no matter what!!' He thought.

Many punches were thrown between the two, I looked back to check on Kota, who was shaking in fear as he watched the battle go on before I went to go and assist Izuku.

I jumped on the villains back and started punching the shit out of him before I put my hands on his head and tried something out.

'If this doesn't work, I'm dead for sure...'

I focused most of my energy towards my hands and started to absorb some of his bodily fluids. Hopefully there was no urine, otherwise, I'm spraying that shit in his mouth! The villain's movements started getting sloppy the longer I was on him.

"What the hell- NO!!!" He yelled.

He shook his head and started raging like a mechanical bull. He swung his fist at Izuku and sent him flying back before grabbing onto me and throwing me off of him, attempting to slam me into the ground. Luckily, I was able to make another protective sphere of water to break the impact. (Just to help you envision this, think of that ball-like shield Violet made on the first Incredibles movie, except made of water.)

Upon seeing this, he started to pummel the sphere but it only pushed it a bit deeper into the ground. I started to panic knowing that I'd eventually get tired and drop the shield, and when I did that would be the end for me. I looked around in worry as I tried to find a way out of this. Thankfully, just before I almost gave out, Izuku had come to my assistance and landed a body shot on him! He quickly helped me out of the hole and asked if I was okay.

I looked at his two broken arms as a shocked expression appeared on my face. I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

"Izuku! Your arms! They're-"

"They're fine! Look, we can't be worrying about that right now!" He informed.

This was my first time hearing Izuku shout so possessively, it was shocking but for some odd reason, I didn't find it all that bad. Maybe even attractive.

The villain came charging back and this time, he went for me first! He charged at me with a left hook which I was getting ready to dodge but surprised me with a hard right! The blow sent me flying into the rubble, causing my back to be bruised & scratched. I shouted in pain and coughed up some blood.

"(Y/N)!!!" Izuku shouted.

The villain took this opportunity to come at me again and tried to beat me into the ground again, but I came back with the shield.

"I ain't giving up that easy!!"

The villain punched and punched at the shield again, as he did before. The unfortunate thing about this is that my shield was weaker than before so it could break at any given moment. I struggled to keep it up but couldn't do it.

"FINALLY! MY FIRST KILL OF THE NIGHT!!" The villain laughed.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!"

Those were the last things I heard before losing consciousness of everything. I don't know if it was because I got hit, or if it was because of my constant usage of my quirk OR passing out and THEN getting hit. But, whatever the reason I was saved either way. Not sure how long I was out for, but when I opened my eyes, I saw Izuku & the villain going head-to-head in an all-out battle. It was so intense that the ground was shaking, then I noticed that Izuku was being pushed down to the ground same as I was! I tried to get up but my body was completely immobile, hell, I couldn't even keep my damn head up!!

"N-No... I-Izuku. I... I have to help..."

"I'LL CRUSH YOU!!" Shouted the villain.

Then, a splash of water hit the villain.

"Water?! I thought you were done fo-... Wait what?!!" He stopped.

I looked to where the water came from and saw...

"K-Kota..."

"S-STOP!! STOP IT!!" He cried.

"HAH, GONNA HAVE TO WAIT YOUR TURN KID! ILL KILL YOU WHEN IM GOOD AND READY... HUH?"

A cracking noise was heard. It was Izuku!! He was forcing the villain back by pushing himself up!

"As if... I'D LET YOU... KILL HIMMMMMMM!!!!!" He screamed.

"DELAWARE DETROIT SMASH!!!"

Just like that, the villain was smashed into the mountain and covered with rubble. After all of that, it was finally over.

"Even though you don't know me...? Why? You don't... know anything about me." Kota teared up.

"Why go so far...for me...?"

Izuku screamed in pain but was also extremely relieved. I tried dragging myself but failed at that so instead, I just laid there and rested a bit.

Don't know how to keep that going soo... SCENE CHANGE!!!

"Will that bunch really be able to handle it?" Someone asked.

"Yeah." Replied another.

"It's still not time for me to play again... because the game's changed. It's been an RPG up until now. With only halfway decent equips, I went and charged the final boss at level 1. But we should've been playing this like a sim." Continued Tomura Shigaraki.

"One where I'm the player moving units around... and breaking through to higher ranks... It doesn't matter whether the vanguard action squad succeeds or fails. The plain fact that they made a move there will intimidate heroes."

"Disposable pawns then..." Kurogiri assumed.

Shigaraki smirked evilly as he kept his eyes on whatever it was he was holding.

"Don't be stupid! Do I look like such a cruel guy? Their strength's the real deal. They're all headed in different directions, but each is a reliable comrade. This society's bound hand and foot by all its damned rules... and we're not the only ones feeling suppressed..." he explained while looking at a picture of Katsuki Bakugou.

"So yeah, I'm hoping they succeed."

....

"I'm okay... there's still something I have to take care of..." Izuku panted.

"What could you possibly do all banged up like that?! Not to mention she's barely holding on to consciousness!" Kota worried.

"(Y/n)! I'm so stupid! I almost forgot about her!!" Izuku shouted before running to your side.

You were laying on the ground, completely beaten up. You had bruises and cuts all over your body, along with some dried up blood on your head and mouth. Your breathing was very faint, this worried both Izuku & Kota as they didn't know what to do. Izuku couldn't carry you with his broken arms and Kota is just a kid!

Izuku looked down at the forest and saw that the fire has spread wider. He couldn't help but feel worried for his friends & acquaintances.

"Owww... My body..." you groaned.

This caught his attention and made him turn around only to see you starting to awake.

"(Y/N)!"

Both of the boys ran to your side to help you get up.

"Are you alright?!" Izuku asked as he crouched down, waiting for you to put your arm on his shoulder.

(ya know, bc he can't end you a hand...)

"Compared to you, yeah..." you joked.

Izuku rolled his eyes and breathed out of his nose. (kinda like a laugh but not really)

"Too early? Haha- ow, ow!"

You used your free arm to hold your side in pain.

"We should head back now..." you suggested.

"Right."

When walking back, you kept glancing at Kota. You wanted to ask him what that villain was talking about earlier and wanted to ask him about his quirk. Although seeing how fearful he was, you decided to save it for another time. Your thoughts went elsewhere when a loud explosion went off somewhere in the forest!

"What was that?!" Kota yelped.

"Do... Do you think that was Kacchan?" you asked.

"I don't know..."

"We should hurry!" Izuku finished.

You agreed and started to run, it hurt like hell, but you toughed it out. When running, the three of you met up with Aizawa!

"(L/n)? Midoriya?"

"Sensei! Glad we found you!" Izuku spoke as you both came out from behind a bush.

His gaze averted to your guys' injuries before he spoke, or at least tried to... Izuku however, kept cutting him off.

"There's a lot I've gotta tell you... But first off, there's something Mandalay has to hear... Take Kota with you, he's got a water-based quirk like (Y/n), so please protect him!"

"I said wait."

(Adding this bc I find it hilarious how Izuku's broken arms are waving behind him as he runs & Aizawa is just like "BITCH FUCKING WAIT"😂)

"Those injuries... You've gone and done it again." he sighed.

"Oh... No, but..."

"As I was saying... Tell her this." Aizawa started.

————————————————————

Okay, I actually didn't mean to end it on a cliffhanger for this chapter but Harry Styles is gonna be on the Late Late Show pretty soon & I don't wanna miss it. I know I could've came back to finish writing but I wanted to update today. Also bc I'm lazy lol. Anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!

P.s. have you guys seen the second trailer for season 4?!! IT HAS ME QUAKINGGGGG! ESPECIALLY THAT KIRISHIMA SHOT- AHDKFLDL I MISS MY BOYS😭

P.P.S. THANK YOU GUYS FOR 2 MILLION READS!!!

- Sierra.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.5K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
689K 16.4K 98
(Y/N) (L/N). A fifteen year old girl who was known as the sweetest to all, never has a mean bone in her body, always faced the toughest times with a...
749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
1.1K 35 31
(ALL CHARACTES ARE +18)Y/n finally finished college and found a job as a sidekick at Endeavor's Agency.All goes well until she recives an unexpected...