My Hero Academia: All Might's...

Altaru tarafından

All Might has a sister going to attend UA along with Izuko Midorya. Shes in for a long ride against villians... Daha Fazla

The Making of a Hero
UA High
Combat Training
Class Rep
Attack on the USJ
All Might
The Aftermath
The UA Sports Festival Pt.1
The UA Sports Festival Pt.2
The UA Sports Festival Pt.3
The UA Sports Festival Pt.4
The UA Sports Festival Pt.5
The UA Sports Festival Pt.6
Hero Names!
Hero Internships
The Hero Killers Last Stand...
Back to school
Exams
Mall
Pool Day
The Wild Wild Pussycats
Kota...
Attack
My Hero
Roaring Upheaval
Failure
Rescue
Their hideout!
The Battle Ahead
Developed Feelings
Dorms!
Ultimate Moves
New and Improved Suit
The Liscensing Exam Pt.1
The Liscensing Exam Pt.2
The Liscensing Exam Pt.3
The Liscensing Exam Pt.4
Aftermath of the Liscensing Exams!!!
Midoriya VS. Bakugo
A Season for Encounters
Unrivaled
Two Heroes Special
The Scoop on UA Class 1-A
Overhaul
Girl Meets...
Fighting Fate
An Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Unforseen Hope
Infinite Power
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Win Those Kids' Hearts

Practicals

689 14 0
Altaru tarafından

Okay so im going to skip everyones matches because I honestly couldnt care less............Its also boring so ye!

Rio POV

Everyone had already gone and know it was our turn......Its going to be hard to work with Kacchan but I believe we can pass this exam.....right?............................................................................Im not getting out of this alive am I. And know here I was running with Midoriya towards the gate.

Robot- Team Midoriya, Yagi, and Bakugo, practical exam. Ready go!

We started walking in and Kacchan wouldnt talk to us.

Rio- Well this is pretty awkward....

Midoriya- K-Kacchan, for this exam, the teacher is the villain, and we're the heroes, so we need to keep in mind the villains combat ability and choose to either fight or run, but in our case the villain is All Might, and fighting against him is dangerous--I reall think its a bad idea anyways.

Rio- Why wont you just listen! You have really bad anger issues and its pissing me off!

Midoriya POV

Kacchan- Stop following me!

Midoriya- I-If we keep going straight,All Might will probably be waiting for us. We should take a detour--

Bakugo- Why should we run away? It'd definietly be better if we beat him up!

Rio- Are you listening to yourself! You want to go against All Might and get yourself killed! 

Bakugo- I dont need you extras to get in my way!

Midoriya- W-We should avoid combat if we can no matter what!

Bakugo- We'll toy with him until its almost over, and then once he's tired out ill beat him up!

Rio- Damn you! Your so selfish! As much as you wanna pass I wanna pass too! Just work with us damn it!

They kept on fighting and fighting..... Its really hard for us to deal with Kacchan... But I cant think about that right now.

Midoriya- Who do you think All Might is? Even with the handicap you cant win against him!

Bakugo-Dont say another word..... Just beacsue things are going better for you doesnt mean you should talk. Its pissing me off.

Rio POV

Idiot bastard! He hit Midoriya throwing him far..

Rio- Whats your problem! A hero isnt supposed to hurt people! And you especially dont hurt your friends! I know Midoriya and me dont really see eye to eye with you but this is an important part of our lives we cant mess up!

I went and helped Midoriya up...

~Meanwhile in the screening room~

Recovery Oh, dear, their teamwork with that boy is nonexistent.... Do they realize who they're up against?

~back~

All Might- Now.... I am going!

Midoriya- Wait, Kacchan! Im saying this so we can pass the test! Listen Kacchan!

Rio- You better get your ass back over here and make a plan!!!!!

Bakugo- I told you, both your powers arent needed to pass!

Midoriya- Stop Yelling! Thats why we can never have a real conversation!

Rio- Kacchan if you really wanna pass this exam you better start working with us! 

A strong gust of wind came at us destroying buildings and throwing us far back.

All Might- Who gives a damn about damaging the city?

What the....this sense of intimidation!

All might- If you think of this as an exam, you'll be sorry. I am a villain heroes.

I started laughing so loud that Kacchan and Midoriya looked at me as if I was crazy. But just look at him he looks so stupid pretending hes a villain.

Rio-Look I know were in the middle of the exams but you a villain....Just makes me laugh! I cant I wish I had a camera...

All Might- Are you done?

Rio- Wait...wait..AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PFFFTTTTTTTTTT! Ok OK im done please continue....

All Might- Ok anyways.........Come at me with everything you've got!

Midoriya- We cant take him head on. Lets run!

Rio- Thats really our only option!

Bakugo- Dont tell me what to do!

All Might had gone running at Kacchan ready to crush him.

Bakugo- Stun Grenade! Come at me you said, All Might?

Bakugo had used his grenade blinding All Might

Bakugo- Even if you didnt say anything, I was gonna do that.....

All Might then grabbed his face....He shouldnt rush into these things damn it! But he was clever.......instead of trying to remove All Mights hand he started blasting him full on with his power. But at the end you can only do so much against All Might. He flung Kacchan to the ground making him grunt in pain.

All Might- With such weak consecutive hits, it just stings. And, You guys arent of the hook either, Young Midoriya, Rio. Are you leaving your teammate and running away?

Midoriya jumped away and I ran with my enhanced agility and strength.

All Might- Whoops! Thats no good.

Bakugo- Move!

Midoriya- Kaccha--

Midoirya and Kacchan had crashed into each other.

Midoriya- Kacchan.

Bakugo-Move.

Rio- You cant beat him! Why did you think they put us into groups! We are supposed to work together! Stop with your shitty nonsense already!

Midoriya- I told tyou, theres no way you can win facing him head on!

Bakugo- Shut up. I'll win. Thats what it means to be a hero!

Rio- What it takes to be a hero is knowing when you cant win fights!

Bakugo- Shut up!

Midoriya- Then its even more important to avoid--

Kacchan- Let go! Dont touch me!

Rio- You really are a lost cause...

All Might- For now, heres a present for the ones who want to run away!

He was aiming a fence at both me and Midoriya... I jumped out of the way in time but he didnt. All Might then punched Bakugo sending him flying. Ha then elbowed me to the ground.

Midoriya- Kacchan! Rio!

Kacchan then slowly started getting up.

All Might- I know why you're so angry. Its because of Young Midoriya's sudden improvement, right? But you know...there's no way Level 1 power and a Level 50 power can improve at the same rate. Theres so much wasted potential in you. Do you understand?

I then slowly stated getting up.. Its kinda hard when you get elbowed in the stomach.

All Might- You still have somuch room to grow! But im not talking about power.

Bakugo- Shut up, All Might..... If I have to get help from those scum, then I'd rather lose..

My eyes widened....I was so angry.....He should never rather lose! 

Rio- You dipshit!Dont you ever say that you rather lose! Whats the point in even trying so hard when your just going to give in!

All Might was about to punch Kacchan but Midoriya came in and punched him...

Midoriya-Dont you dare accept a loss!

Midoriya grabbed Kacchan and took him into an alleyway...I soon followed after freezing All Mights feet to the ground. It wont hold for long but it'll but it'll buy us time...

All Might- I didnt think Young Midoriya would come..... Or that Rio would freeze my feet.I let my gaurd down... But I guess you could say I have........Cold feet!

That was the day I heard it....the day my brain lost brain cells...He said a pun! I couldnt help but yelll at him from were I was hiding

Rio- I heard that! Please never say that again!

All Might- I thought it was funny.. But man, these cuffs are heavy....

Bakugo- Bastard, put me down!

Midoriya- Its fine.

Bakugo- I said, put me down!

We were all hyperventilating..... 

Midoriya- I really cant think of a way to beat All Might, or a way to make a clean escape.

Bakugo- Huh?

Midoriya- Before you give up, at least try using us!

Rio- We can accomplish so much just by working together! So dont say that you're okay with losing!

Midoriya- You're you because you never give up on winning. "always wins in the end" You've been saying that since we were kids. How can you give up?

Bakugo- I wont say it again, damn nerds..... Against that crazy speed, no matter how you run and hide, you wont be able to avoid fighting.

Midoriya- But we dont have a chance in a fight. Not against All Might--

Bakugo- Shut up!

Rio- We might have a chance! 

Bakugo- He wont even budge with half-assed power. I figured that out earlier with those consecutive hits. So.......

======================

All Might- Where are they? Since they hid could it mean they are heading for the escape gate?

Bakugo- Where are you looking?

All Might- They were behind me, huh?

Bakugo then blasted at All Might...I then came out and kept a sudden blast of ice on his feet not letting him break out of it. Bakugo kept blasting at All Might while I kept him frozen to the ground.

Bakugo- Deku! Shoot!

Midoriya- Im sorry, All Might!

Midoriya was about to shot All Might..In that time me and Kacchan moved out of the way so we wouldnt get scourched.

Bakugo- Run Idiots!

Midoriya- Oh right!

I was sliding on my ice following the others.

All Might- Ow.....They got me. A compromise between running away and fighting. Thats pretty good for an impromtu plan.They also limited damage to the city by hitting places I'd already demolished. I think I taught that to them at the first combat training. I see. All three of them are actually pretty clever. Now. Your teacher's gonna do his best!

Midoriya- Almost there... Almost at the escape gate! It seems cuter than it needs to be but as long as one of us gets through, then we pass!

Bakugo- Damn he sent that blast from where we were in the middle all the way to the gate?

Rio- It doesnt look like All Might has caught up to speed with us so we might just have a little more time!

Midoriya- Dont tell me we knocked him out?

Bakugo- Bastard, didnt you keep saying there was no way we'd beat him, you idiot?! Theres no way he was knocked out by that!

Midoriya- Rio does All Might have any weaknesses?

Rio- Not that I know of..

Bakugo- The next time he catches up it'll be my turn to blast him with my gauntlet! Kaku keep freezing him to the ground so he can have a harder time moving and when you see the chance Blast him with all the fire you have got!

All Might- Yes, yes. And then?

All Might then destroyed his guantlet.

All Might- What're you surprised about?

Bakugo- Kaku NOW!

That was my cue...I kept aiming my ice to his feet not letting him move but I have to admit keeping my ice going like this can get tiring.

All Might- Now die heroes!

He broke one leg free from my ice and kneed Kacchan in the chin. Kacchan recovered quickly and was running towards All Might.. I made sure to freeze his feet again. But there was a problem...His arms were free letting him grab Midoriya and flunging him towards Kacchan. Then he looked at me.

All Might- You know....your very troublesome....Im gonna have to get rid of you.

Out of nowhere he escaped my ice and punched me toward a wall. While I was being thrown I used my fire and gave it all ive got and sent it to him... Either way he grabbed me by my arm....He also grabbed Midoriya with his other arm and he was steeping on Kacchan...This could have been the worst part of the battle yet.

~At the screening room~

Uraraka- I cant watch this.......Its too harsh...

Todoroki- I dont see how this is fair....Having them go against the number 1 hero..

Recovery Girl- Many things arent fair in life. Are hurricanes fair or natural disasters in general.. Or when a buglar robs a house or when a villain kills people....There are many unfair things in life and thats why we are training you to combat all that unfairness but to do that you have to experience the unfair....Most of you passed your exams whats stopping them.

~back~

All Might- You cooperated however reluctantly and faced me!

Midoriya was doing his best to get free.

All Might- What kind of face is that, Young Midoriya?

He then threw the both of us in the same direction.

All Might- Getting away from me with your maximum firepower and then getting through the escape gate. That appears to have been your answer, Its over.

Bakugo- Shut up.....

Kacchan then sent the most powerful blast he could at All Might. Bakugo then picked Midoirya flying.

Bakugo- Im gonna send you flying! I dont like it, but with what we've got right now, this is the only way to win!

Midoriya- Hey, wait! Dont tell me--

Bakugo- Die.....! Kaku help me distract the bitch!

Kacchan was getting muscle strain so it most likely depended on me. All Might then started aiming at Midoriya..

All Might- Texas!

Shit Texas is his more powerful then all his smashes if it gets Midoriya then its all over. So there is only one way. I got right in front of Midoriya getting a full blown punch from All Might in the ribs....It sent me flying through at least 7 buildings. Im in soo much pain...Im pretty sure he broke all my ribs..But i cant give u now.. Then I saw All Might smash right into Midoriya for sure breaking his back.

Bakugo- Damn it..

I got back up, one hand on my ribs. I started limping untill it turned into a painful run.

All Might- Come now, you're being naive heroes!

Bakugo- The gauntlets were so I could use maximum fire power with no risk! I was so stupid.

Rio- You now realise!

Bakugo- SHUT UP KAKU! Theres no way I could beat you All Might with out taking any risks!!

Rio- Yea you are right!

Both me and Bakugo started blasting him me with fire him with his explosions.

Bakugo- Go Deku, hurry!

 Bakugo kept on with his huge explosions. I picked up a huge chunk of the earth making it float in the air.

Rio- Kacchan! Move!

Bakugo- Dont tell me what to do!

He moved either way and I crushed him under the boulder.

Rio- That should give us a few m--

All Might picked up the oversized boulder and threw it a my direction crushing me against a wall making a huge crater.

Bakugo- Damn it!

I was on the floor pain everywhere in my body but mostly my ribs...Ive never felt pain like this in my life.....Midoirya kept limping towards the gate and Bakugo kept straining his arms with his blasts.. I got up slowly and started limping towards All Mights direction, my hand still on my ribs. My eyes sight was leaving me but im not gonna give in that easily. I started a limping run blasting All Might with the hottest fire I could withstand...Bakugo kept with the blasts as well. All Might then went towards Midoirya, but me and Kacchan got in front blasting him with fire once more. I made a wall out of the earth and pushed him back.. He then broke the wall. He grabbed Kacchan's face and smashed it against the floor making him pass out for sure.

All Might- Go to sleep, Young Bakugo. Sorry, but as a teacher, Im a little traumatized when you destroy your own body to fight.

I blasted my wind at All Might pushing him back.. Midoriya then ran to where All Might was and punched him...He grabbed Kacchan and dragged him away and I froze all of All Mights body.. I then had one of Kacchans arms over my neck while Midoriya had the other and we hauled ass over to the gate

Robot- Team Midoriya, Yagi, and Bakugo have passed!

....and gladly........................we passed.

===============================

Recovery Girl- Kiss!

Midoriya- Th-Thank you very much recovery girl....

Rio- Yea......t-thanks..

Recovery Girl- All Might, you really dont know how to hold back, do you? If you'd hit any harder, you would've done permanent damage! Especially Midoiryas back and especially Rio's rib cage! I was barely able to heal Midoirya's back. And you complhetely shattered Rio's rib cage! It was almost beyond repair..I was surprised she could even run after that Texas Smash! And after all the healing they still need more time to recover! Bakugo probably wont wake up for a while. For now, the three of you should rest here.

Midoriya- Y-Yes maam..

Rio- Y-Yea..

A lot of things happened. Some learned their own weaknesses and moved a step forward... Some were taught what is necessary for a hero.... Some were thwarted by high walls... Some learned their own powerlessness.... Some moved forward toward a new goal..... With these bittersweet feelings, our final exams ended.

=========================

School was finally over and I was still in the infirmary. Bakugo and Midoriya had just left. And then someone came in.

Todoroki- Hey, how are you doing?

Rio- Well having my entire rib cage shattered isnt the best but I guess im good......buuuuutttttt.

Todoroki- What do you want?

Rio- Please carry me on your back ti'll we get home....I still havent recovered so its hurts a lot to walk.

Todoroki- Ugh fine....

Rio- Yay! Your the best!

Todoroki-hmm....yea..

============================

Hope you enjoyed yeet im sorry im tired love ya'll!....................................................................AUTHOR OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

41.9K 1K 40
All Might's power is good, All for One's is better. What if someone, that is quirkless, got All for One's ability? #1 allforone 2/14/22 (Great Valent...
19.4K 291 25
Op Oc with strength and especially speed quirk. As he goes to UA and lives in My hero for the rest you'll have to read. I don't own Mha only my oc
22K 413 10
There was a beautiful girl named Y/N L/N who is attending UA to become a Pro Hero. Until one day she met a boy named Izuku Midoriya that caught her e...
2.6K 31 16
When izuku's psycho sister Nozomi comes back from training she get accepted to U.A were she meets her brother idol/ mom's fiancee all might, that's w...