Pregnant by my Brothers Best...

By lucero249

Jason is Cassidy's brothers best friend. Cassidy doesn't think any boy has every noticed her. Little does she... More

Cast
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12

05

986 19 6
By lucero249

"What the fuck!?" Hearing my brothers loud voice made me jump.

"What's going on here?" Levi asked.

"What's going on?" Jason asked sleepily.

"Well that's what I'd like to know." My brother looked at us with a stern face. "Why are you guys all cuddling on the couch?"

"We were watching a movie, and fell asleep." Jason explained.

"Levi, just let it go nothing happened." I sighed. I was not in the mood for this, I'm really sleepy and just want to go to bed.

"I think I should go home, I'll talk to you later Cassidy." He smiled.

"I'll talk to you later bro." He pats Levi on his shoulder.

"Whatever." levi mumbles.

"When did you two start becoming so close?" My brother asks me once Jason leaves.

"I don't I guess ever since I came back for my Senior year." I shrugged. "Why were you out so late." I asked trying to get him to talk about something else.

"I was hanging out with someone." He said not giving much information. "Stop trying to change the subject."

"There's nothing you have to worry about Levi, we're just hanging out. I'm going to sleep." I told him getting up from the couch.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." I ran his fingers through his hair.

"I won't." I promised him. "Goodnight Levi."

"Goodnight." He sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was going by so slow. Thankfully I only have two more classes left. I grabbed my book from my locker for my next class.

"Hey Cassidy." Jason called out, catching up to me.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Would you like to hang out later?"

"Sure."

"Okay well I'll come by around seven." He says before walking to his next class.

I can't believe he still wants to be around me. All week I've either been over at his house or he's at mine. With every passing day my feelings grow for him. I just wish he felt the same way for me.

I made my way to my next class, hopefully my next two classes will go by fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey are you ready to go?" Jason asked as soon as I opened the door.

"What? Go where?" I asked looking up at him with wide eyes.

"Somewhere." He shrugged.

"I thought when you asked to hang out, we were just going to stay here and watch a movie." I said.

"Well I'd like to take you some where." He said shoving his hands in his jeans.

"Uh, alright let me just change." My heart was racing. Where are we going? Is this considered a date? What should I wear? I silently scolded myself. Of course this isn't a date. Jason' is not even attracted to me.

"No don't go change." He held my wrist. "You look beautiful." his cheeks truned a little red.

My heart fluttered at his words. How could he possibly find me beautiful with sweats on and some old t-shirt? And I can guarantee that my hair looks a mess. I was so caught up on the book I was reading, I lost track of time. I can't believe i'm standing infront of him right now.

"O-okay."

"Where are we going?" I asked again.

"You'll see." He smiles. His smile is perfect, and his dimples makes me want to melt.

"Where here." He states as we get to our destination.

There multiple screen throughout the place showing different mvoies.

"I know you've been wanting to see To all the Boys I've Loved Before. So I thought I'd bring to to the drive in to watch it." He said. "If you don't want to we can go somewhere else."

"No." I said quickly. "This is perfect." I've been wanting to see this movie for a long time.

He paid for the tickets and drove to the lot were are supposed to be at. He qickly spead out the blackets and and a few pillows.

"I bought a pizza, drinks, and candy if you're hungry." He said putting everythning in between us.

"Thank you." I grabbed a slice of pizza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you like the movie?" I asked.

"It was alright." he shrugged.

"Well I thought it was great, thank you for bringing me here." I really had a great night. I don't want the night to end.

"Is it okay if I take you somewhere else?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied a little to fast.

He smiled. "Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is this place?" I asked.

"I found this place a few years back, I just wanted to get away from everything. This is where I come when I have a lot on my mind." He grabed on of the blankets from the trunk and spread it on the floor.

There is a waterfall up ahead, and pretty color flowers all over the place. It's absolutely beautiful.

"This is beautiful." I breathed out.

"Come here." he says patting next to him.

I lay down right beside him on the blanket. Giving us a veiw of the dark sky full of stars.

After a few minutes of silence I spoke up.

"Would you like to play 21 questions?" I asked.

He chukled. "Sure you first."

"What's your favorite color?" I asked.

"Red."

"Your turn." I said.

"Okay, uh... what is your favorite movie?"

"You should know this! I make you watch it all the time." I smiled. "Safe Haven." I answered his question.

"I did know that." He chuckled. "But as you can tell I suck at this question games."

"Do you think pineapples should go on pizza?"

"What kind of question is that?" He smiled at me.

"Just answer."

"Okay no pineapples shouldn't go on pizza." He said. "What's your favorite song?"

"Speechless by Dan and Shay."

"Jason, I'm sure you remember what happened to me during Sophomore year. Why were you so kind and caring towards me? Everyone hated me. I know I wasn't the slimmest girl there or the one who wore the best clothes. And yet you were nice enough to go after me. why?" I asked. I've always wondered why he came after me.

" I don't think anyone should be treated the way Laruen and her friends treated you. It broke my heart to see them teasing you." He explained, while looking up at the sky.

"Why did it break your heart seeing them teasing me?"

"Because Cassidy. I liked you! I had feelings for you since we were younger. I know it was noticeable, but you were my best friends little sister. I knew once we got a little older I couldn't make it obvious, I knew Levi would have been mad." He said, now looking at me. "I would always ask Levi if would hang out at your house so I could see you, even if we never spoke to each other I liked seeing you. You aren't like most girls, you were quiet and always into the books you were reading at the time. You're nice, smart, and beautiful and that's what I liked about you."

He moved a piece of hair behind my ear, and leaned in closer to me. I can't believe this is happening my heart is beating fast. His lips were now on mine, kissing me softly.

________________________

Hoped you all liked this chapter. (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 0 54
Sarah Matthews falls in love with her best friend, Emma Coleman's, twin brother, Aaron Coleman. Sarah and Aaron keep their relationship a secret, but...
6.6M 129K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
168 76 22
A girl named Catherine Brooks lost her beloved brother who had a brain cancer. He was the only brother that Catherine had. Her brother has a good fri...
473K 11.8K 50
COMPLETED • • • "We can't keep doing this... Wayne's gonna kill you if he finds out." "Baby, y'know I'm not afraid of him. I'm willing to take his pu...