City Fool [Mike Hanlon]

By usethebreaksbabyy

PREVIOUSLY "ON MY WAY TO DEATH" in which she has to help her friends take down a killer clown while also not... More

𝖼 𝖺 π—Œ 𝗍
π—Œ π—ˆ π—Ž 𝗇 𝖽 𝗍 𝗋 𝖺 𝖼 𝗄
π—ˆ 𝗇 𝖾
𝗍 𝗐 π—ˆ
𝗍 𝗁 𝗋 𝖾 𝖾
𝖿 π—ˆ π—Ž 𝗋
𝖿 𝗂 𝗏 𝖾
π—Œ 𝗂 𝗑
π—Œ 𝖾 𝗏 𝖾 𝗇
𝖾 𝗂 𝗀 𝗁 𝗍
𝗇 𝗂 𝗇 𝖾
𝗍 𝖾 𝗇
𝖾 𝗅 𝖾 𝗏 𝖾 𝗇
𝗍 𝗐 𝖾 𝗅 𝗏 𝖾
𝗍 𝗁 𝗂 𝗋 𝗍 𝖾 𝖾 𝗇
𝖿 𝗂 𝖿 𝗍 𝖾 𝖾 𝗇
π—Œ 𝗂 𝗑 𝗍 𝖾 𝖾 𝗇

𝖿 π—ˆ π—Ž 𝗋 𝗍 𝖾 𝖾 𝗇

328 5 2
By usethebreaksbabyy

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: I'M ALWAYS RIGHT

     NOTHING felt right anymore. Ginny knew that it would take something extreme to get everyone, mainly Richie and Bill, talking to each other again. She hadn't slept well that night, thinking about everything that had happened the day before.

The girl woke up once again around eight in the morning. Knowing she wouldn't be going back to sleep anytime soon, Ginny sighed and rolled out of her bed. She decided to get ready to go to Eddie's and hopped in the shower. She spent a while in the shower, trying to sort through her thoughts.

Once she was out, Ginny put on a black tank top, some jean shorts, and her black button up with sunflowers on it. She checked her cheek in the mirror and ran her hand where the mark once was. The girl was thankful that it was now almost completely gone. You wouldn't notice it unless you were up close and looking for it.

Ginny brushed mascara on her eyelashes quickly and combed through her eyebrows before moving on to her hair. She ran her brush through it for a few minutes until she was positive that there were no more tangles. She took her time as she pulled her hair into two tight dutch braids.

"Ginny do you have any quarters?" The voice of Richie rang through the wall that separated the siblings rooms.

"Maybe!"

Ginny began looking through her room to find any coins that she could give her brother. She eventually around two dollars worth of quarters and handed them Richie as she passed him in the hallway. The girl made her way to the kitchen where she grabbed the eggos and popped two in the toaster.

She quickly made her way back to her room before grabbing her shoes. Deciding to spice her life up a bit, Ginny slipped on her socks and black vans. She quickly ran back down to the kitchen and grabbed her eggos before sitting down to eat quickly.

After sitting in the kitchen by herself for a while, Ginny headed outside and grabbed her bike. She made her way to Eddie's taking her time and arrived a few minutes before eleven. Mrs. Kaspbrak let the girl in through the front door and let her to the kitchen. There Eddie sat staring at his cast at the small side table that held their phone.

"Hey bub. Are you feeling any better?" Ginny asked as she sat in the chair across from him.

"A little bit I guess. How is everyone else?"

Ginny asked the boy if he would rather speak in his room causing him to nod. Eddie walked over to his mother informing her that he needed to lay down for a bit before motioning for Ginny to follow him. The two walked down the hallway to Eddie's bedroom. The boy grabbed his swivel chair and rolled it over to the girl before sitting on his bed.

"You may continue," Eddie smiled before listening to Ginny recall the events of the previous day.

As Ginny informed the boy in front of her what happened the day before, she gave almost every detail. Eddie listened and at times he gave his thoughts and input on how he felt. It seemed that the two agreed with each other that everyone was being dramatic and should have just calmed down before doing anything rash.

"How bad was Ben's stomach? I didn't get a chance to check it out or help," Eddie asked with a look of guilt flashing on his face.

Ginny shook her head at her friend as he was stressing over something he couldn't have helped with.

"Eddie, you were hurt as well. There was no way you could have helped with your arm. It would have just been worse on you and none of us wanted that. Mike and I took him to the hospital. They helped him out," Ginny comforted the boy.

"I just wish I could do and be more," Eddie sighed as he looked out his bedroom window.

"Eddie you are so amazing okay? You are the reason none of us have died yet," Ginny joked trying to lighten the mood.

"I guess you're somewhat right."

"I'm always right." 

~

A few days later Mrs. Kaspbrak allowed Eddie to finally leave the house and go to Ginny's house. Richie was at the arcade which seemed to help persuade the mother to allow Eddie to go to the Tozier house. When she dropped him off, Mrs. Kaspbrak waited until Ginny had closed the door from letting Eddie in to drive away.

"What's our plan for the day?" Ginny asked as she sat down on the couch.

"It's your house but I haven't watched The Outsiders in a few months so," Eddie spoke as he shrugged his shoulders.

Ginny grinned as she walked over to the collection of movies that sat utop of the television. Once she got the movie set up she made her way to the kitchen and grabbed as many snacks as she could carry. Once her and Eddie were situated, the two played the movie ready to cry their eyes out.

"Stay gold Eddie boy stay gold," Ginny sniffed as she looked over at Eddie.

"Get out," Eddie deadpanned before returning his stare at the television.

When the movie ended both of them had tears running down their faces. They decided to watch another movie after taking a moment to laugh at themselves. It had gotten pretty warm in the house so Ginny took the task of opening a few windows while Eddie picked the next movie.

"Okay so Sixteen Candles or Stand By Me?" Eddie asked about holding up the two options.

"Sixteen Candles."

Once the movie was set up, Eddie returned to his spot on the couch next to Ginny. At some point during the movie Eddie began to drift off before jerking his head back up and exclaiming he was awake.

"Eds just lay down," Ginny chuckled as the boy rubbed his face. 

Eddie mumbled in response before taking the girls advice and laying down on the couch with his head in her lap. He was able to stay awake for a few more minutes before his eyes finally closed and he was out.

Ginny continued to watch the movie as she ran her fingers through his hair every once in a while. The sound of footsteps near the door caused the girl to grow anxious. She wasn't expecting anyone else to come over and there was no way that Richie was going to be back this early. The doorbell rang causing Eddie to stirl lightly.

"Shh. Go back to sleep," Ginny spoke softly as she laid Eddie's head on the couch.

The girl cautiously walked to the door and opened it slightly. She didn't see anyone but a bag with a bow on it caught her eye. She hesitantly took the bag in her hands and saw a note from Mike.

Ginny smiled before taking the bag to the coffee table where she sat it down. She read the note quickly causing her smile to grow.

Angel,

You mentioned wanting hoodies so here you go. It's your favorite one. Call me later

Mike :)

The girl set the note down gently and pulled the hoodie out of the bag. It was the same one that he wore when the two had met the previous fall.

Eventually Eddie left leaving Ginny alone. The girl moved from the couch and made her way to her bedroom. She slipped on a tank top before the hoodie Mike had given her along with a pair of pajama shorts. She turned on some music before laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

After a while the girl heard the front door slam open and close along with footsteps running up the staircase. Ginny's bedroom door slammed open and Richie walked in, throwing himself face down on the bed.

"You good bro?" Ginny asked her brother, running a hand through his hair.

All the girl got in response was a sob.

"Oh shit you're not good bro," she mumbled panicking.

Ginny knew Richie didn't cry often. It had to be pretty serious for the boy to be crying this much. Ginny sat up and made Richie roll over. The boy curled into himself as he rested his head on his sister's lap. The girl ran her hand through the boy's curls in an attempt to calm him down a bit.

"Hey bud, you want to talk about it?"

Despite shaking his head no, Richie still began to speak

"Henry Bowers is an asshole. I was at the arcade and I thought I made a friend just for it to be Henry's cousin and then he told Henry I was a fairy and then Henry called me a faggot," Richie said as he tried to stop crying.

Ginny was fuming. She couldn't believe that Henry would do something like this. Well actually she did but she was very upset about it. She kept herself calm in order to comfort her brother when he needed it most.

"Richie, I'm sorry," Ginny sighed as she grabbed one of his hands.

"And then that fucking clown decided to show up. He made fun of me and then the Paul Bunyan statue chased me and now I hurt all over and I just want to cry and talk to you."

"I love you Rich. No matter what."

"I love you too Gin. Forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 5 6
Derry, Maine. 1998 Richie Tozier is 17, almost 18, and in his senior year of high school. His peers would probably describe him as easygoing, popular...
62.1K 1.1K 17
❝Were you always this annoying?❞ ❝Were you always this cute?❞ ❝Yep.❞ ❝Then there's you answer.❞ ❝Wow, you're not funny.❞ ❝I know, I'm hilarious.❞ ===...
187K 3.8K 73
highest ranking: #168 in 'it2017' requests are done!! NO SMUT (I mean, it's a texting book & it might get a little spicy but that's kinda it lol) bo...
52.1K 1.2K 17
"i know the world's isn't all sunshine and rainbows, but i like to go through life thinking that it is." richie tozier x oc IT chapter one plot: @...