Griever Girl

By I_am_Awesome007

Amy Heart was like the others, she was forced into the maze tests, but there was something very off about her... More

Dagger
A Builder?
Meant to be a Runner
You Have to be Kidding Me
What's Wrong With Him?
You Can't
Why?
Into the Maze
That Morning
They Don't Care?
Brake Down and then Being Rebuilt
What Do You Mean I'm A Test?
Getting Back To Normal
Can Someone Tell Me (A/N)
Property of WICKED
Bliss
Nothing
What I Need To Do
Seeing The Boys Again - 1
Seeing The Boys Again - 2
Building The Grievers
Adam and Blob
I'm Done With You
Meeting Emily Crown and Under Control
Let's Go
Breaking Free?
How To Save A Life (A/N)
What's Going On?
Identity
Aggression
I Forgive You
Landing
Sup Gally
Are You Jealous?
Infected
You Have To Be Kidding Me, Right?
DAGGER!
This SUCKS (a/n)
Pulling The Trigger
My Name Is Dagger
There Is No Such Thing As SafeHaven
A Broken Past

Safe?

15.8K 441 3
By I_am_Awesome007

I was in the room they put me in and I was waiting, bored, but at the same time trying to wrap my head around the fact that I was meant to be a test for the boys in the maze.

What kind of test was I supposed to be? Am I really human? Am I really Safe?

Just as I thought that, someone burst through my door, he had a gun and was wearing armor.

He looked at me confused and asked a question "are you working for WICKED?"

"No, I'm just an experiment."

He looked at me and nodded his head "good, then you can come with us, don't worry, we'll keep you safe."

There it that word again Safe why does everyone keep telling me that? Am I really going to be safe? I doubt I will be.

I just nodded and followed him as he walked me past the bloody dead bodies. I stared at the bodies feeling a bit sad for them, I don't think it was really their fault that they were here, just like it wasn't my fault that I was stuck here.

They lead me out of the lab and into the soft sandy ground and into a helicopter.

He opened the door for me and I got in as he walked around to the drivers seat. The man on the other side of me pulled his mask off and nodded at me, "you're okay now, you're safe, can you tell us your name?"

I looked up confusion set on my features. My eyes narrowed and I looked out the window at the maze that was now underneath me.

"My name is. . ." I paused looking back at the man "Dagger."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 91 21
Cue the shitty description!!!! -------------------------------------- She woke in the box scared, but she made a few friends. She even managed to mak...
47.5K 930 38
*CURRENTLY EDITING* 𑁍 = Edited (You can still read) Based on The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials & Death Cure *Going along by the movies* "Always prote...
645K 16K 20
Y/N was sent up to the Maze midway through the trials due to her disobedience and disloyalty to W.I.C.K.E.D. She becomes a sister to all the Gladers...
14.6K 294 45
She was sent into the maze. But for what reason? She wakes up to see 30 teenage boys surrounding her. She is stuck in the glade with no clue, no memo...