I Hate Love ✔️(under editing)

By _XxCherryBlossomxX_

*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if s... More

Love
I Hate Love [Prologue]
Main Characters and their Aesthetics
Myself Ayesha
1. That Nerd
2. Mr. Popular
3. My Partner
4. An Old Friend
5. Like Good Old Times
6. Homecoming Party
7. Locked Up
8. Chase Me
9. Cause I Care
10. My Bucket List
11. Is It A Date?
12. Friends, Emotions And Old Times
13. Just You And Me
14. Perfect Date Dress
15. Forever
16. Pool Party
17. Drinks, Dance And Heartbreaks
18. Yours, Secret Admirer
19. Why?
20. Once A Player, Always A Player
21. Do Me A Favor
22. You Deserve Better
23. What's The Plan?
Author's Thanks To 1k Readers!!
24. A Day With You
25. Boy I Admire From Afar
26. Vineyard & Endless Road Trip
27. Campfire Night
28. Perfect
29. His Darkest Secrets
30. Miss Goody Two Shoes
31. Unfolding The Truth
33. Once Upon A Night
34. Who Is The Killer?
35. The Deleted Footage
36. DAY- 1
37. DAY-2
38. DAY-3
39. The Final Day
40. Hold On
Epilogue
My Other Stories

32. Secrets.

817 31 2
By _XxCherryBlossomxX_

Chapter 32
Secrets.

Ayesha's P. O. V

*2 years ago*

"For whom are you waiting?" I asked Shreya when I saw her waiting outside the school.

"For my brother." she replied.

"Oh! hop in. I will drop you." I said gesturing her to sit inside my car.

"Are you sure? My brother would be arriving any moment."

" It's completely alright. Just text him saying that your friend is dropping you."

She nodded and texted her brother while sitting in the car.

"Shreya, I know what I have done is wrong. But I didn't know that you like Aveenash . Otherwise I swear I would have never dated him. I am really sorry." I said her apologetically.

" It's fine Ayesha. Even I would have told you about my crush on him. I know you would never do anything like this intentionally. It was so stupid of me for fighting with you over a boy who doesn't even know that I exist." She gave me a weak smile.

I hugged her. She was an amazing and understanding friend. I felt like I was bad friend for not noticing her feelings for Aveenash. I broke up with him as soon as I came to know that Shreya has a crush on him. And now I am very happy that finally I and Shreya are on good terms again.

After few minutes, we reached her house. It was small but enough for this brother and sister. Shreya once told me that after their parents died, her brother became a parently figure for her. He used to work hard to provide her with a good education. She admired and loved him.

I had never met her brother but after hearing about him I had a huge respect for him. We entered the house, she called her brother but there was no response. It seemed like he was not at home. She tried calling him at his workplace but he was not there. She got tensed and I tried to calm her. Then there was a knock on the door. She opened it and hugged the person in front of her. 

The guy looked like he was in his early twenties. Tall, dark and chiseled face. He was wearing a black tank top and ripped jeans. It showed his biceps. He hugged her back. Shreya then introduced me to him.

"Ayesha, meet my brother, Karan." She smiled.

"Brother, she is my best friend from the school, Ayesha." She said introducing me to him.

We shook our hands. His hand felt coarse. He looked into my eyes and smirked. I got confused but I let it go.

She then turned to him and said, " Where were you? I tried calling you so many times. I even called at your workplace but they said you were not  there."

"I went for important work so I got delayed . I even went to your school to pick you  up but the watchman said you already left." he said in his deep voice.

"I texted you saying that Ayesha is going to drop me."

"Ah! my phone died. Anyways what would you guys like to have? Pizza?" He asked.

Shreya got excited and told me that Karan makes the best pizza in the town. She also told me about the various jobs that he does. He couldn't complete his education because he had to work to provide Shreya with a good education. 

We then started helping Karan in making the lunch. But a few times I caught Karan staring at me. It felt like his eyes were scanning me from down to up. It felt awkward but I ignored considering that I am being delusional.

When we were having pizza which actually tasted amazing , Karan's phone rang. He excused himself and got up from there. I and Shreya were watching a movie. It was then I had to use the washroom. I excused myself.

I heard Karan talking to someone on the phone nervously in the bedroom.

"Don't worry. I will deliver  it  on time. I won't let you down."

I didn't meant to eavesdrop his conversation. It was accidental.

"Yeah, I collected it today. It's in the car. You know I can't bring it to the house. I live with my sister." He paused for some time.

"Sure. I.." Suddenly his eyes wandered at the door, which was slightly ajar and I was behind it.

I suppose he sensed me. I panicked and went back to Shreya. After some time Karan came . He stared at me in panic. I looked at him suspiciously. There was something odd about him. I quickly bid Shreya goodbye and went from there.

*Present* 

"Ayesha, let's go. We're here." Zoya called. 

We were in the City Hospital with Ritika for her check up. She was not feeling well so we decided it was better to consult a doctor. Ritika went with the doctor for the examination. After some time we were called inside.

"Everything seems fine. Nothing is wrong. It's just the initial stage of pregnancy. You will get over this." the doctor assured Ritika.

She wrote something in her notepad and looked at us, " You guys are?"

"Ritika's best friends." Zoya said. 

The doctor nodded and turned to Ritika, "You should inform your parents Ritika. I am their best friend and I can't hide this from for long , dear."

"I know Mrs. Gupta. But trust me I want to tell them on my own. Please give me some time. They are coming this weekend and first thing I am gonna do is tell them about this." Ritika requested.

The doctor nodded, " This is the complete report and your diet plan. Also your dates of check up is mentioned. Please make sure you fill in the form at the reception desk before you go." 

We exited the clinic. I went to the reception desk to fill in the form and asked Ritika and Zoya to go and sit in the car. While I was filling the form, I found a patient's file on the desk and it read,

                                                                       ' PATIENT NUMBER: 501

                                                                   PATIENT NAME: KARAN SHARMA'                                                               

I was shocked. Is it him? Does that mean he didn't died? The scenes from that night played in my mind. I was terrified. I was numb, it felt like blood has stopped flowing through my mind.

"Give this file to the girl in the ICU number 4." The receptionist ordered to the nurse.

I quickly filled the form and followed the nurse to the ICU. I peeped through the glasses. There he was  lying on the hospital bed unconscious, attached to the huge machines. Shreya was sitting beside with a sad face.The nurse went inside and talked  with her. After the nurse left from there she looked at me in shock and came outside.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in an angry tone.

"Shreya! He is..." 

"Alive? Well unfortunate for you Ayesha, he is alive." she snapped at me.

I looked at her with tears in my eyes, " Why would it be unfortunate for me Shreya? I never wanted to kill him."

"Oh really Ayesha? For God's sake stop wearing that innocent mask of yours." she shouted at me.

"Shreya! Trust me. What happened that night was an accident." I tried to explain her.

 "You got saved this time just because of your dad's influence. But I will make sure Ayesha Sighania to make your life a living hell. Now go away from here!" She threatened me ignoring my words.

I left from there with tears in my eyes. Zoya asked me what took me so long, but I ignored her question and drove to the school as we had taken half day due to Ritika's check up. I was holding my tears. While it was a good news that Karan was alive, I still failed to prove Shreya my innocence. She was simply not ready to hear me out. Our friendship ended that night. Everything shattered that night. I remember going to the house that night after the incident in terror. I told Anna everything in panic. Dad was in Delhi for some business meeting. Next day he arrived in hurry. By that time news had spread. I locked myself in the room for days. Zoya and Anna tried to lighten my mood. I used to had these nightmares. Almost after 3 months the matter was settled but it had huge impact on me. Dad considered it was better for me to move to another city in order to move forward in my life. He sent Anna with me and started with my new life here.

We reached the school, the boys were in the canteen. Ritika was nervous to face everyone specially Ansh after a long time. We went and sat in front of the boys. Vihaan was busy in his phone, but when he realized my presence he hugged me. He was happy to see Ritika and went to hug her, but she avoided him. I got confused for why is she ignoring Vihaan. He too was shocked and confused with Ritika's behavior. There was an awkward greeting between Ansh and Ritika. She was trying to talk to him but Ansh simply didn't wanted to talk her. Maybe he was too hurt and annoyed at Ritika. But I was sure that once he comes to know about Ritika's pregnancy and that he is the father of the baby, he will listen and support her.

We were enjoying ourselves like before and I was happy that despite of all the problems we  are still together. Though there were few complications in our lives , I am positive that everything will be fine. We all were talking and laughing among ourselves at Rohan's lame jokes and Zoya getting at annoyed at Rohan while he was annoying her even more which was cute.

I sighed looking at everyone's happy faces. Even Ritika was laughing after a long time. I looked at Vihaan, he seemed to be a bit distracted as he was checking his phone again and again. We didn't talk much after yesterday's date. I understand he has the right to know about my past but there are some things in our lives which are better to keep it as secret. It  was not like I lied to him, but I told him the half truth. After me breaking up with Aveenash, though Shreya and I were on normal terms but there was a crack in our friendship. With time I will tell him everything, but I don't feel this is the right time. I don't want us to grow apart. I can't imagine my life without him. And I don't know how will he react? What if leaves me? Though Karan is alive but for the world he is dead and I am his murderer.

After the boys left, Zoya spoke to Ritika

"Ritz, final exams are couple of months away and with that also your first trimester will come to end. I think you should talk to teachers about completing your syllabus. Then you can take rest." 

"Yeah, I think you are right. Even my journals and assignments of all the subjects are pending. I don't know how everything will get over. Above all this I need to tell my parents everything. They are coming tomorrow." Ritika said worriedly.

"They were coming this weekend, right?" I asked her.

She nodded, " Yes. But they said that they miss me so they are coming early."

I and Zoya assured her that everything is going to be fine. After we were done with the breakfast we went to our classes. My was Eng. Lit. which meant it was time for me to sleep. Sir was going on with his lectures on the drama 'Julius Caesar' , which was pretty boring. No one was interested in listening to the lecture. I was doodling in my notebook, it was then I heard some girls talking from behind which caught my attention.

"Did Vihaan invited you to his party this weekend?" one of them spoke.

"Oh yes! He did. I heard the theme is masquerade and we have to bring our dates." the other one spoke.

"I am going for shopping today. What if I get to kiss Vihaan in that party? I have to be prepared." the first one spoke excitingly. I rolled my eyes at this and pity at these girls for thinking like this. 

Vihaan was throwing a party and he didn't even said to me. Do Rohan and Ansh know about it? Probably he forgot to inform me. I will wait for him to tell me this. I can't wait to go to this party with Vihaan. I blushed thinking of it.

_________

Hello lovelies! Here is an another update. We went a little more deep into the past.

What is that Vihaan hiding from Ayesha? Will Ansh and Ritika's relation improve?

Will Ansh ever come to know about Ritika's pregnancy? What is Shreya upto? Where is Tanya?

Things are going to be more interesting than ever!

Stay tuned for more updates.

Love love! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 63K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
7.9K 973 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
10.2M 570K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...