Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

By LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 33

6K 242 165
By LightWolf46

A couple minutes later - Ray's POV

Mirio gives a speech and I listen to it, on an off, not exactly paying attention, my wrist is in more pain than before.

Everyone is hyped up after that speech, but me, I just kind of stand off to the side.

I watch everyone though as they stay excited.

"I don't have the energy for this today." I say as Mina and Hagakure get more excited and they bounce over to me.

I just blink as they chat on either sides of me.

"We're going soon, so say thank you." Aizawa says to us.

"Thank you very much!" Everyone says to the three and the three leave.

I walk over to Aizawa. "I'm going to get my wrist fixed now, its bothering me too much." I say to Aizawa and he nods.

"When your done, you can go back to the dorms." Aizawa says to me and I nod.

I head to Recovery Girl's office, passing the three.

"You did a good job, you were actually able to keep up with Mirio, when he was holding back!" Bluette says to me with a grin.

"I'd hate to be the one receiving his blows when he's not holding back then, my wrist is irritated with me now, I wasn't expecting to move so much." I say to them with a smile.

"I can fight you seriously one day, if you want." Mirio says to me with a grin.

"Maybe one day." I say to him. "You taught my brother a lot, so thanks for that." I say to Mirio and he nods.

"Your the problem childs sister?" Mirio asks me and I nod.

"Well, we aren't blood related, I was adopted. I'm actually the daughter of the Pro Hero Mizukage." I say to him as my uninjured hand scratches the back of my neck.

"So you were born with a strong quirk then." Bluette says to me in surprise.

"Yeah, but I still train it, I have to, I want to be a Pro hero, one that can be respected at least and not respected by fear." I say to her.

"So, you were there the night Mizukage died?" Mirio asks me and I nod.

"I was, and I don't like talking about that particular subject, so I'm gonna go and get my wrist check, and then go back to my dorm room." I say and the three nod. "And, emo boy, with your social anxiety, if you need to speak in front of a crowd, just ignore that they're there, that's what I do, I just talk like how I normally talk in my room." I say and Amajiki nods, surprise evident in his features.

I head to Recovery Girl's office and she heals my wrist and the pain stops.

"There, now be more careful." Recovery Girl says to me annoyed and I nod.

"I will." I say to her and I head to the dorms. 

"Bring your trash out of your room." Katsuki says to me annoyed and I nod.

"I will, don't worry, though it isn't a lot." I say and I head up to my room and I get changed into my black sweat pants a black t-shirt. I grab my trash bag and I head down stairs.

"Thanks." Katsuki mutters.

I nod. "I'll get to work on dinner then." I say and he nods in thanks.

I head to the kitchen and I make Curry for dinner, and I make Katsuki's extremely spicy, and Izu's, even spicier.

And I know Shoto likes his Curry cold, and Mina likes hers with a bit of tang, Hagkure loves hers sweet, Ochako likes hers extra sweet, Ida likes his as a normal flavor, Denki likes his with a lot of flavor, Jiro likes hers savory, and everyone else, well, they're down to eat almost anything.

I like my Soba with a cup of green tea.

Once everyone is ready for dinner, I bring it out and I made sure to make Mineta's food disgusting.

"Wow, it smells delicious." Ochako says in amazement.

I nod. "I would hope so." I say as I take a seat at the table.

Kirishima tries a bite of Katsuki's food and I almost snort out my curry sauce as he just about blows fire.

"Your not supposed to eat other peoples food." I say to Kirishima in amusement as he fans his mouth.

"Here, try a bit of mine." Izu says to Kirishima.

"Don't!" Ochako and Ida warn him.

"I trust him." Kirishima says to them and he tries a bit of Izu's and I just see the instant regret in his eyes.

I actually snort out my curry sauce as I laugh, while Kirishima goes numb.

Katsuki laughs next to me while Izu smiles and everyone else is just worried.

"Don't ever trust my cooking when it comes to these two, Kirishima, you'll regret it." I say to him after I've calmed down and wiped the curry sauce off of my face.

"Note, taken." Kirishima says to me and he just eats his curry, regret visible as he eats.

I just continue to eat my curry and Aizawa joins us.

"Your curry is in the kitchen on the counter, I didn't know if you were going to join us or not, so I made some anyway." I say to Aizawa and he nods.

"Thank you, Ray." Aizawa says to me and he goes to the kitchen.

"How does Aizawa-Sensei like his curry?" Mina asks me.

"With a lot of salt." I say and Katsuki is the first to finish. "You can put your dishes in the sink, I'll clean them when I'm done." I say and everyone nods.

I finish eating, almost dead last, mainly because me and Momo were talking about class today.

Once we're done, I wash dishes and then I head to my room to shower.

Once I'm done with my shower, I brush my hair and I leave it wet.

I play Super Smash Brothers Ultimate for a while on my switch and then I head back down stairs, with my switch.

"Ok, lets all play, two truths and one lie." Mina suggests as I lay on the floor, playing Mario Cart 8.

"Alright then." Hagakure says as she sits on the couch behind me.

Everyone else joins and I just shake my head as I'm used as a chair by Mina.

"Ok, Ray, you go first." Mina says to me.

I just sigh. "Lets see, my eyes are a dark brown, my Mother is the Pro Hero Mizukage, and I've got every gaming console, except the Xbox one." I say to them.

"Gaming console." Katsuki and Izu say and I sweat drop.

"Its the gaming console." Shoto says to them.

"Yes, I believe it is too." Ida says to everyone.

Momo nods in agreement.

"How do you know?" Mina asks confused.

"Because her eyes are dark brown and her mother is the pro hero Mizukage." Izu says to her. "And I know she has an Xbox one, because I was with her when she bought it." Izu says and I shrug.

I continue playing my games as everyone else plays the game.

Once the game ends, I get up and I get myself some more tea.

Shoto comes with me.

"So, what the Bluette said earlier." I say and Shoto nods.

"Are you Aizawa-Sensei's secret love child?" Shoto asks me.

I shake my head. "No." I say simply and Shoto nods. "Though I think Shinsou might be." I say and Shoto's eyes widen.

He leaves the room and I smile amused to myself and I finish making my tea.

I then sit at the dining table with my tea and I play Final Fantasy 15 Pocket Edition.

"Ray, you should start asking your connections to help." Izu says to me and I nod.

"Yeah, I know, I'll get to it." I say him and Izu nods. "Have you asked Gran Torino for help yet?" I ask Izu and he shakes his head.

"I was waiting until after dinner." Izu says to me and I nod.

We talk back and forth about today,

"I'm not surprised you were able to hold your own against the third year." Izu says to me and I nod.

After I finish my tea, I head up to my room and I call Tony.

"Hey, Ray, something wrong?" Tony asks on the other line.

"No, just a school thing, we got our Provincial Licenses recently." I say to Tony.

"How did that go?" Tony asks me.

"Pretty well, I got my License fairly easily." I say to Tony. "But uh, Aizawa-Sensei told my class to talk to the connections we got from the sports festival, for work, now that we have our Licenses, we're to do actual hero work." I say to Tony.

"I see." Tony says and hums. "Well, I can help you, your mother had a lot of connections." Tony says to me and I hum. "You'll want a pen and some paper." Tony says to me.

"Thanks Tony." I say as I get what I need and he lists off a long list of people and their numbers.

"Well, at least you'll get plenty of experience now." Tony says to me, laughing.

I smile amused. "Yeah, thanks again Tony." I say him.

"No problem, kid, your Mother knew this would happen one day." Tony says to me and I hum in thanks.

I hang up and I spend the entire night, calling all these people and their connections.

"Ray, come out!" Ida says at the door.

I set my phone down as I look at who I have left, and its just one more person.

I get up and I walk to the door and I open it.

"Have you been up all night?" Ida asks, probably seeing how tired I am.

"My mother has too many connections, and those connections have too many connections, and the cycle goes on forever, and ever, and ever, and ever." I say and Ida nods.

"Well, come down stairs and get some breakfast." Ida says to me and I nod.

I head down stairs and I get a cup of tea and I make enough pancakes and waffles for everyone.

I grab a stack of six pancakes and I eat and I drink my tea.

"Oh god its a zombie!" Denki says frightened and I scowl at him.

"No, I've been up all night." I say to him and Denki calms down.

Once I finish eating, I clean up my mess and I go back upstairs to my room and I call the last person on the list, their Hero Name is Kazekage, probably some relative with a wind quirk.

I sit against the wall, slowly falling asleep as I listen to the ringing.

Then I hear a click. 

"Hello?" A voice asks and I stare at the wall.

"Hi, this is Ray Midoriya Kage, the daughter of Mizukage, I'm calling for school business, you were one of my mothers connections." I say to her.

"Well the, Ray, what do you need help with?" Kazekage asks me.

"My class and I got our Provincial Licenses recently, and our teacher told us to use connections to gain experience." I say to her.

"Really? Well I'll be glad to help." Kazekage says to me and I sigh in relief.

"Thank you." I say to her.

"Well, I'm pretty busy right now, so you can call me later, whenever you start, and we'll get together to work." Kazekage says to me and I hum. "By the way, what's your name?" Kazekage asks me.

"My name? I already told you." I say to her.

"Not that name." Kazekage says to me.

"Cascade." I say to Kazekage.

"Alright then, Cascade, I look forward to meeting you." Kazekage says to me and then hangs up.

I turn my phone off and I get up and lay down in my bed.

I just about fall asleep when someone knocks on my door.

I groan quietly, but I get up and I walk over to the door and I open it, to see Momo.

"Good morning, Ray, are you ready for class?" Momo asks me and I sigh. "I see you've had a long night." Momo says as she walks into my room.

I get changed into my uniform and Momo and I head to class, where I see Katsuki sitting next to my desk.

I sit down at my desk and I put my head in my arms, tired as hell.

I end up falling asleep during class and I don't get woken up.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2K 23
One quirk to rule them all. continued in "God's mistake" I do not own My Hero Academia nor the characters in this story, it is owned by Kohei Horikos...
171K 1.3K 70
This will include: Izuku Midoriya Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari I do not own my hero academia.
997K 19.4K 49
(Complete) ;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))) Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA
6.6K 127 16
Izuku Midoriya had a interesting but weak quirk. But what he lacked in strength he more then made up for in brain. sadly others didn't see this and...