Secretary, ⁿᶜᵗ 127

By 00_Baejin_05

"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the... More

「SECRETARY AND CEOs」
s u n d a y : ceo mark lee
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : Irregular Office
t u e s d a y : moon taeil
w e d n e s d a y : kim jungwoo
t h u r s d a y : dong sicheng
f r i d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y : day-off
s u n d a y : ceo jung jaehyun
m o n d a y : ceo seo johnny
t u e s d a y : ceo kim doyoung
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
f r i d a y ¦ ceo lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y ¦ ceo jung jaehyun
s u n d a y ¦ ceo mark lee
m o n d a y ¦ ceo kim doyoung
t u e s d a y ¦ ceo moon taeil
s u n d a y ¦ ceo dong sicheng
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
t u e s d a y : ceo seo johnny
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo seo johnny
f r i d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : traveling
s a t u r d a y : traveling pt. 2
s u n d a y : nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : disney resort pt 1
m o n d a y : disney resort pt.2
t u e s d a y : disney resort pt. 3
w e d n e s d a y : disney resort pt.4
w e d - t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.1
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.2
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.3
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.4
f r i d a y : waiting for you
s a t u r d a y : dong sicheng
s a t u r d a y : seo johnny
s a t u r d a y : kim doyoung
s a t u r d a y : kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t - s u n d a y : mark lee
s a t u r d a y : jung jaehyun
s a t u r d a y : nakamoto yuta
s a t u r d a y : lee taeyong
s p e c i a l : jung jaehyun
s p e c i a l : kim doyoung
s p e c i a l : mark lee
s p e c i a l : nakamoto yuta

s a t u r d a y : moon taeil

6.3K 270 43
By 00_Baejin_05

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
It was 8:47 am when they all decided to eat in a near by restaurant. Hwara was just walking slowly behind him in her deep thoughts.

She was looking down until she felt someone pat her head. She turns her gaze to the person and her eyes met Taeil's eyes.

She was quiet at first before she looks away, avoiding eye contact. Taeil smiled softly, grabbing her hand and bringing it closer to his lips.

He then kissed it, making her look at him in surprise. He just softly smiled at her before he starts dragging her to where the boys are.

When they sit down and share menus, Hwara starts to feel tired. She doesn't know why but she thinks that she might've been thinking too much.

"Are you tired?" Taeil asks in her ears and she nodded, not even thinking about her answer.

"It's okay, tell me your order first then you can rest for a while." He said, giving her the menu. Hwara told him her final order and Taeyong called a waiter to get all of their orders.

"Here." Taeil let her rest her head on his shoulder. He caresses her hair, entangling his fingers in her hair as Hwara just starts to become sleepier.

The boys noticed this and starts giving Taeil looks but Taeil ignored them and just bring out his phone using his free hand.

He glances at Hwara who was now peacefully sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled and just continue to go through random stuff on his phone.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Taeil holds Hwara's hand as they enter the mall. Taeil looks at Hwara who was now looking around.

"Are you still tired?" Taeil asked but Hwara gave him a wide smile.

"I'm not anymore. I gained energy from the food." She said and Taeil laughed, patting her head.

"Shall we do what we always do?" Taeyong asked, eyeing Taeil and Hwara before looking away, avoiding to even look at her.

"If we are then can I stay with Taeil?" Hwara said and his eyes widened, as well as the other boys.

"Y-yeah, sure. Why not?" Yuta said, frowning a bit and Hwara smiled at him before he pinches her cheeks, smiling too.

The two decided to walk off first and Hwara saw a Lego shop.

"Do you find Legos interesting?" She asked Taeil who just shrugged.

"Depends on what kind of set it is." He said and she smiled. They both entered the Lego store.

"Do you even buy Lego?" Taeil asks her as they both greeted the employee working. They look around and Hwara saw keychains of Lego figures.

"Hmm.. I buy if they interest me. I'm actually addicted to Lego when I was a child. Now that I'm grown up, they can never interest me as much anymore.

But whenever it looks interesting or fun, I buy it to feel like a child again. There are moments where we miss our childhood." She smiled before walking away to check the store.

Taeil stands there, thinking about what she said and what he really did in his childhood. He sighs and follows her.

He stops when he saw Hwara help a little boy reach the set he wants. She gives it to her, giving him a sweet smile before ruffling his hair.

"Do you want anything? I'll buy it for you." Taeil said but she only shakes her head.

"You boys have done enough for me. I'll pay on my own." She said before grabbing a Harry Potter Lego set.

"Doesn't this look interesting?" She showed him but Taeil only walks behind her and pointed at the huge box.

"Doesn't THIS look interesting?" Taeil tilted his head cutely and Hwara laughed at his cuteness.

"Taeil, that's the Hogwarts Castle."

"Yeah! Doesn't it look interesting? It makes me want to buy it!" He said, his eyes sparkling like a child's which made laugh harder.

"0 to 100 real quick." She said but Taeil only laughs.

"But seriously, it does look interesting. I heard that it's one of Lego's largest sets or is it that?" Hwara pointed at the Disney castle Lego set which made Taeil gasp.

She laughed as Taeil walked towards it, watching it light up.

"Can we just buy both?" Taeil asked, pouting. Hwara walked towards him, looking at the castle.

"I mean if you want to build it here in Japan and disassemble it and bring it to Korea and build it there again.

Then yeah, you can buy." Hwara said, knowing that's it's possible until Taeil pouted and look around.

"Then let's buy a place where we can store these Lego pieces and bring it to Korea. We'll come back later." Taeil said, exiting the store and look for a ship where he can store the pieces.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara jumps on the bed as she watches Taeil put down the Lego sets he ended up buying.

"What the hell did you even end up buying?" Taeyong asks and the other boys entered the room.

"Ooh~ Lego." Haechan walks up to Taeil and watches Taeil open the box.

"You gonna build that?" Johnny asked, helping him out. Jaehyun also walked to their side and check the instructions.

"This is interesting. Can we help?" Jungwoo said, wrapping his arms around Haechan.

"Bring this back to Korea and we'll end up displaying it in the offices." Johnny said and they laughed.

"Taeil," Hwara called Taeil and he looked at her. She mouthed something before they exited the room.

Hwara leans back on the wall and Taeil closes the door behind him.

"What's wrong?" He asked her softly. Hwara takes a deep breath before looking at him in the eyes.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" She asked, almost in a whisper voice and his eyes widened.

"C-can you say that again?" Taeil asked, making Hwara look down and her ears turning red.

"Will you.. be my... boyfriend..?" She was about to look at him until Taeil connected their lips. She closes her eyes, melting into the kiss.

They heard the door open behind them and clapping. They both look back.

"Wah~I'm jealous." Haechan pouted, sad about the new couple.

"You'll still be our friend, right?" Sicheng asked and she smiled, feeling soft for them.

"Of course." She said but Taeil pulled her closer to him. He kissed her cheeks, making her blush once again.

"But she's mine so, back off."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Thanks for the support, guys ♡♡

Also, I'm sorry if this ending of Taeil's is a bit.. boring? Disappointing?

I don't really like how I wrote it but I hope you still enjoyed it <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.1K 19
"What's a Prince without a Princess?" ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When the a girl was teleported another world that she doesn't even know how it works.. 「 tha...
860K 22.1K 200
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍, 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 ! 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁...
151 2 30
'I just think that you and I are meant to be' 'Remember one thing she was mine first'
39.8K 878 16
𝙠𝙞 𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙... 𝐧...