Irreplaceable (DAVE EAST)

By homegworl

Eh, this rude, but, if you comment something rude or something I don't like, you getting "muted" as Wattpad c... More

IMPORTANT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
A.N.
67
A.N.
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76

59

56.7K 2.4K 2K
By homegworl

"Where Kofi tall ass at?" Deja asked. She seemed like she was back to her normal self, but Zaidee quickly assumed that, that was because Antwon wasn't around.

"He left to go meet with somebody." Zaidee said before thinking on it. She hoped he wasn't stupid enough to be gone to meet some female.

"Oh." Deja nodded. "Well what you been up to?" She sat down beside Zaidee with a smile on her face.

"Deja." She said nonchalantly.

"Hm?"

"Girl. What the hell is going on with you and Antwon. I mean like, I see what's going on but you need to fill me in." Zaidee didn't feel like doing any small talk. She wanted to get straight to what was really important.

Deja sighed. She didn't really wanna talk about it, but at the same time she did and she knew she needed to.

"Take your time." Zaidee looked at her.

"Well, a few weeks ago, he just... he.. well he had... like- um—"

"Deja." Zaidee cut her off. "He what?"

"Well I had a feeling something was going on with him. You know- well you don't know, but him and his dad get into it a lot. He doesn't like fighting in front of his mama, and he doesn't want to fight his dad. So he like holds all that inside. Usually me and him would just talk it out, I would be a shoulder for him to lean on. But like, a few weeks ago, he just snapped. Like he doesn't wanna talk about it. I have a feeling that something really bad happened but he won't talk to me about it. He would just start taking his anger out on me. Like he'd start by like hitting me and then apologizing and he'd be like my dad just... or I'm so sick of my dad. And now he just hits me whenever. I'm still trying to be there for him, but he's like... I don't know." Deja stared off with a confused look on her face.

Zaidee was quiet for a minute, trying to think off the right words to say. "Well, I understand that you wanna be there for him and all that. But you don't have to be in a relationship with him to be there for him. He has friends. If he's taking out the anger that he has towards his dad on you, you need to distance yourself from him because that is not okay. Out of all people, I would've expected you to never end up in a situation like that. You need to end things with him, for your own health and safety. I know you don't wanna hear it, but he doesn't love you. He can't possibly love you if he's constantly hurting you and talking down on you. He's full of negativity that you don't need in your life. Obviously he doesn't appreciate you, so you need to get away from him before things get too out of hand. Because it is possible for him to do something that can't be fixed, and we don't need or want that. You understand what I'm saying?" Zaidee was hoping that she could convince her to just up and leave him because he was toxic.

"I understand what you're saying, but we're in love. I know he loves me, he's just going through a hard time. Even if I wanted to leave him, the way things are right now, he'd probably beat the fuck out of me." Deja tried to make Zaidee look at things the way she was looking at them.

"Y'all are not in love. You might be in love with him but he does not love you back. You know how bad he treats you and talks about you. You need to let that go. And you can leave him. Even if me and Kofi have to go with you and stand behind you while you break up with him. You deserve better than that, and it's only gonna get worse from here." Zaidee wanted Deja to understand that Antwon was not what she needed.

"You right." Deja agreed. "But I just can't see myself without him. I love that nigga."

"Well do you love yourself? Because you are dragging yourself through the mud right now, and I'm really trying to make you see what's best for you. Like I said, it's not gonna get any better with him." Just as she got done Deja's phone started ringing.

Knowing that it was Antwon, Zaidee waited for her to answer it before quickly grabbing it and standing up.

"Hello?" She answered as Deja looked at her like she was crazy but said nothing, she wanted to see what Zaidee was about to do.

"Who the fuck is this on my girl phone?" Antwon barked through the phone.

Zaidee's eyes grew wide at how loud he was. "This is Zaidee, her best friend. How may I help you?" She kept her tone calm.

"You can help me by giving my bitch her phone back. The fuck you think you is?" He remained loud and angry.

"She's busy right now. Can't come to the phone. So what do you need?" Zaidee looked over at Deja who was just staring at her.

"Busy? Busy doing what?"

"Watching me talk to you. So, what do you want?"

"I wanna talk to my bitch." He said.

"First of all, stop calling her a bitch. Second of all, if you don't tell me what you want I'm about to hang up." She wasn't about to act all crazy like he was.

"Where y'all at?"

"I'm going to give you three seconds."

"Kofi house?"

"Three."

"That's where y'all at?"

"Two."

"I hope that bitch ready cause I'm on my way." He said before hanging up.

"He on his way." She threw Deja her phone and grabbed her own.

Deja sat there with a nervous look on her face. One part of her was saying go hide or just leave. Then again she wanted to stay.

She looked up at Zaidee who was on the phone.

"Yeah, I guess he call his self about to do some damage, but he said he on his way." Zaidee looked at her nails.

"And you just gon' fight him huh'? Just gone fight the nigga one on one. He'll hit yo' ass back, he not me." Kofi's voice came from the other end.

"I mean I don't have to use my hands. I'm pretty sure a knife can slow him down." She rolled her eyes.

"Man whatever. I'm almost there anyways." He said before hanging up.

"Well Kofi almost here. So today you will be breaking up with Antwon. With his weird self." She glanced over at Deja before taking her seat again.

About ten minutes passed and Kofi hadn't got there yet, but Antwon had.

"Open up this door! Deja open this damn door!" He banged on the door being all extra.

"Why he always mad?" Zaidee asked aloud as she walked into the kitchen grabbing the scariest looking knife she could find.

Deja got up to get the door before he caused too much of a scene.

"No, no. Sit down, I'll get it." Zaidee quickly said before running up to the door and swinging it open. Antwon was so ready to run in that he almost ran into the knife but he quickly stopped his self.

"You bold as hell, get the fuck away from me. Deja come on." He mugged the fuck out of Zaidee before trying to look around her and see Deja.

"Nigga what the fuck you been on? You been actin' crazy as hell." Zaidee let out a huge sigh of relief when she saw Kofi grab Antwon back. She walked back in and sat beside Deja.

"Yo' girl all in my business. Like damn, can I have my own relationship?" The two walked in and Antwon looked furious.

"Because nigga. You been hittin' her best friend. She not gon' just ignore the shit." Kofi told him with an annoyed look on his face.

"Man. Deja come on." Antwon wasn't trying to hear anything.

"No." Deja finally found her voice.

"No?" Antwon looked at her like she had lost her mind.

"I'm sorry Ant, but we can't be together anymore." She couldn't make eye contact with him.

"Bro, Let's go. I don't got time for this shit." He smacked his lips.

"I'm serious. We're done. I refuse to keep doing this with you." Deja said.

"Bitch you serious? After all I gave you? Everything I told you? You serious?" Antwon was being real bipolar cause right now he was looking real heartbroken.

"A-Ant..." her voice was shaky as she tried to hold her tears back. "I'm sorry." She couldn't stop the tears that began falling from her eyes.

"You leaving me?" He said again with his hand on his chest.

"Yes she leaving you. You thought you was finna' keep hitting on her and that nothing was gone happen? Get over yourself Antwon. You don't even love that "bitch" stop doing the most like you didn't do anything wrong. Deja quit apologizing to him because you did nothing wrong. All you did was be there for him and he couldn't even appreciate you." Zaidee spoke up.

"I'm out." Was all he said before leaving. He didn't wanna talk anymore.

"I feel so bad." Deja wiped her tears.

"Don't. Now you can find better." Zaidee told her.

"You right. I can't believe I let myself get put in that type of situation. I love you best friend." She quickly got up and Zaidee met her halfway in a hug. "Ima' leave now. I gotta block him, delete our pictures, take him out my bio, change my passwords, I just gotta erase him."

"I love you too, and you do that. Cause I miss the real you." Zaidee smiled.

Deja soon left out leaving just Zaidee and Kofi.

"You so amazing." Kofi thumped her forehead as his head laid in her lap.

"Ow. I know right? I'm so proud of myself. I really feel like I did my job as a best friend right there. I'm just glad she out of that toxic relationship." She smiled.

"Mhm. Hopefully she get back to her annoyin' self." Kofi nodded his head.

"I miss her too." She went quiet.

"You shouldn't surround yourself with negative people like him." Zaidee pointed out as she laced her fingers with his.

"We been bros for a long time. Once he betray me I'll cut him off." Kofi shrugged.

"So you— never mind." Zaidee cut her self off.

"Naw' say what you was finna' say. I what?" Kofi sat up, looking at her.

"You really wanna be friends with somebody that act and think like that?" She looked at him.

"Hell I guess." He shrugged again.

"I have nothing else to say to you." She said with a blank look on her face.

"You still love me?" Kofi asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah. But stop talking to me." She mumbled.

"Love you too. Seen yo' cousin today. Tia I think, I ain't know she had her baby." He mentioned.

"I didn't know either."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
129K 1.9K 53
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...
1.3M 25.9K 47
⚠️𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞. 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘𝟭𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥. 𝗪𝗘'𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗠𝗔�...
18.4K 534 31
This story is about a girl name Essence Who Falls For a Boy Name Carter but the streets known him as Shakey. But is it Love or lust? Essence is 17 a...