Secretary, ⁿᶜᵗ 127

By 00_Baejin_05

"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the... More

「SECRETARY AND CEOs」
s u n d a y : ceo mark lee
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : Irregular Office
t u e s d a y : moon taeil
w e d n e s d a y : kim jungwoo
t h u r s d a y : dong sicheng
f r i d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y : day-off
s u n d a y : ceo jung jaehyun
m o n d a y : ceo seo johnny
t u e s d a y : ceo kim doyoung
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
f r i d a y ¦ ceo lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y ¦ ceo jung jaehyun
s u n d a y ¦ ceo mark lee
m o n d a y ¦ ceo kim doyoung
t u e s d a y ¦ ceo moon taeil
s u n d a y ¦ ceo dong sicheng
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
t u e s d a y : ceo seo johnny
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo seo johnny
f r i d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : traveling
s a t u r d a y : traveling pt. 2
s u n d a y : nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : disney resort pt 1
m o n d a y : disney resort pt.2
t u e s d a y : disney resort pt. 3
w e d n e s d a y : disney resort pt.4
w e d - t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.1
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.2
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.3
f r i d a y : waiting for you
s a t u r d a y : dong sicheng
s a t u r d a y : moon taeil
s a t u r d a y : seo johnny
s a t u r d a y : kim doyoung
s a t u r d a y : kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t - s u n d a y : mark lee
s a t u r d a y : jung jaehyun
s a t u r d a y : nakamoto yuta
s a t u r d a y : lee taeyong
s p e c i a l : jung jaehyun
s p e c i a l : kim doyoung
s p e c i a l : mark lee
s p e c i a l : nakamoto yuta

t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.4

7.7K 312 258
By 00_Baejin_05

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara eyed Johnny before he nodded and left the two alone. There was silence before Taeyong purposely coughed.

"First of all, I apologize." He said and her eyes widened, looking at him.

"What for?"

"For making you this way. I heard your conversation with Yuta this morning and I didn't know you felt that way." He said, avoiding eye contact.

"I-it's okay..."

"No, it's not!" He suddenly shouted, surprising Hwara. His eyes widened when he realized that he just shouted before apologizing again.

"I didn't know that Yuta also felt that way, Jaehyun as well. They would never tell me they like since they know I liked you for a while now.

They don't want to get hurt and knowing that I hurt Yuta because I didn't know, I feel like an idiot." He said, his hand going through his hair.

"When we get back to Korea.." He continued this time not even trying to look at Hwara's face.

"You'll be a CEO and I'll just be a CEO. I won't bother you anymore." He said, turning around and her eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, Hwara but for the boys, I'll try to forget about my feelings for you. Forget my confession." He said, taking every breath of Hwara.

"Tae-"

"Let's stop this. I don't want you to be in pain even more because of me." He starts to walk away from her.

He was about to sit down beside Yuta. Hwara bites her lips before removing her flannel. She runs to the boys' spot before they all look at her.

"You idiot!" Hwara shouted, throwing her flannel at Taeyong who was shocked about her actions but he didn't face her.

"We're the same, you idiot. We both think about others' feelings first than ours which is more important.

I'm taking this advice from someone, true feelings come from the heart. Those feelings in your heads are just distractions! When you truly realize your feelings, they're from the heart.

I'll wait for your answer then, Lee Taeyong. Come talk to me when you've fucking decided. I've had enough going on in my head.

I don't want your problem to be part of it, no matter how selfish it is for yourself." She said, surprising the boys by her sudden outburst, even Taeyong.

"Don't talk to me until you've decided." She glared at Taeyong, knowing that he can feel her glare.

She starts to run away from the boys, ignoring them calling out her name.

She runs away until she stops to hear the voices of the boys. She stops running, sitting down on a bench as she starts to cry.

"Why is my life like this?" She muttered, ruffling her own hair. She watches people pass by with their children, couples being all lovey-dovey.

Students having fun, taking pictures with their friends. She sighs, standing up before she starts to walk to calm herself.

She starts getting calls and messages from the boys but she doesn't even bother reading or answering them. Her phone keeps vibrating so she just silent it.

She stops by a playground and watches the kids play, having fun on their own as their parents watch them on the side.

"Mom.. I missed you so much." She said, almost whispering before she starts to walk again. She was still in the park but honestly, she doesn't know which area of the park she is since she's now lost.

"And I don't even know which way I went to." She said, cursing to herself as she leans on the railings of the lake again.

She saw the sun starting to set and the cooling breeze starts to get stronger, making her feel cold.

She sighs, resting her chin on her arms that's on the railings. She remembers what Taeyong said to her earlier before knives start to hit her heart.

"Why is this happening to me?" She muttered, feeling herself tear up.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She saw her tear drop into the lake. The lights starting to light up as the sun has finally set.

She wipes her tear away, sniffing and starts to walk away. She can feel herself getting slower every step. She's out of energy. She's tired.

She feels broken and lonely and she hates that feeling. She moved to the side, sitting on the grass as she just crawls into a ball, hugging her knees.

"Mom.. how do I deal with this?" She muttered, starting to cry.

"I want to go home.. I don't want this pain.. I want home." She said, letting her tears drop to her thighs.

She suddenly felt someone hug her tightly. Her eyes widened when she smelled the familiar and strong scent of that person.

"I'll be your home then.." He said as he kneels down in front of her. He breaks the hug, giving her a chance to look at him. He felt his heart being stabbed by a thousand knives and break.

He wipes her tears before placing both of his hands on her cheeks. He clenched on his jaw, staring into her eyes.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry," He said, wrapping her flannel around her shoulders. She starts to tear up again.

"Don't cry.. please, baby... don't cry." He said, locking their lips together. He placed his hand on her cheeks and her hand on top of his.

The kiss was sweeter for them. It was a warm kiss in the cold early evening.

The kiss went from sweet to passionate. They were enjoying each other's warmth.

They broke the kiss before they connected their foreheads. He smiles softly, wiping the leftover tears on her cheeks. She rests her head on his shoulder before holding his hand.

"I'm sorry.." He apologized again as he bites his lip. Hwara just nods her head in response, feeling too tired.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
They head back to the hotel and Yuta hugged her once again for the fourth time ever since Taeyong found her.

"Do not ever run off like that! I was having  God damn heart attack while running around to look for you! I was going crazy!" Yuta admitted which made her softly chuckle.

"I'm sorry and I promise I won't run away like that ever again." She said then he pouted.

"Promise?"

"Promise." Yuta smiled, pulling her to him and jump on the bed. Hwara laughs as Yuta just kiss her forehead.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara sighs, realizing that she wakes up early in the morning again.

"Why do I keep waking up early in the morning?" She whispered to herself, grabbing her phone and glance at the sleeping Yuta.

She sits on his bed before she caresses his hair. She moves his hair out of his eyes before kissing his cheek.

"I've found my true feelings."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
So...

Bad news and good news and worst news.

Good news is that there will be more chapters!!!!

The bad news is.....

This is the unofficial last chapter of Hwara and the boys.

The worst news is....

That the remaining chapters will be endings of the boys :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151 2 30
'I just think that you and I are meant to be' 'Remember one thing she was mine first'
129K 3.7K 48
"Hi, we're NCT." What will happen when 14-year-old Kayla Yang, an NCTzen, finds NCT at her front door? [COMPLETED] cover by @artaeilistic
860K 22.1K 200
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍, 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 ! 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁...
45.9K 1.1K 20
After 3 years she came back into his life but as the wife of his boss. Mafia NCT x Reader highest rank #24 in Haechan 4/6