Is it wrong to be a fucking t...

By TactitionPumpkin

Doom slayer in danmachi let go More

The Testament Trilogy
Ah shit, here we go again.
The Confrontation
Lead and Flesh
History Check
Meet my demons
You. Are. Nothing.
Argent clues
Growing Threat and Ally
Half-pint troubles
Bell finds out
The Midget matters
Bad news turned good
Training Bell
Advancing a theory
Enter the Blacksmith
DECISION TIME
Announcement
The fucking middle floors
No, Please... don't go
No breaks for me I guess
Huh, neat
The end? Fuck that!

The dungeon was BULLSHIT

20.3K 271 698
By TactitionPumpkin

After hours of reading books and having the occasional old lady offer me butterscotch as a reward for being " the only youngster that understands real literature." Of course I declined.

'Good thing I've been saying no, candy gives me worse results than Taco Bell.'

Vega: I cannot begin to fathom how disgusting Halloween is for you dude. Yugh!

'If Hell doesn't give me PTSD my asshole will. Also thanks to whoever commented about HDoom. I'll never see cyberdemons the same again. I'll need viagra to get that on.'

Vega: I did research on that and stopped at 1.345% progress. Good thing I did too. What is our next plan of action.

'From What I read is that this place has gods, a dungeon, and familias. Adventurers head into the dungeon for fame, glory, or money. My bet is that in the deepest caverns of said dungeon will contain Hell portals or will soon.'

Vega: I do agree. Those little dipshits love darkness. They'll most send out those little bitchy Ninja impersonators.

'Yeah, they'll send scouts as imps. So we should go sign up. Apparently anyone of age can be an adventurer but it's recommended that we have a familia. I'm not joining one since I've killed atleast 5 gods and taken their power. So lets head out.'

I leave the library with the last old lady wishing me luck and to return. Walking through the streets I get stares some of lust others of fear but majority directed to my groinal region.

'They May have gods, but there nothing compared to my train engine.'

I finally make it to a building bustling with people. When I entered even when I tried my best to open the door normally, I got stares from all around me.

I walk up to a counter while being stared at and a oceans of intimidation covers me. I get the attention of who I assume to be an employee.

Vega: Ay, I'm here to register as an adventurer.

A few stares left me as Vega said that.

???: Oh yes, of course I can assist you in that. My name is Eina.

Vega: I'm Donathen Poel.

'I'll roll with that name till I remember my real one. I believe it's in WW2 history.'

Eina: Hello Donathen. I'll get the papers ready, do you have a familia?

Vega: Actually no I don't.

Eina: I highly recommend you get one. But if not you can enter the dungeon you've been registered.

Vega: Alright Thanks.

I walk to the dungeon. When I get I was followed by a few curious people, mainly chicks though.

'This looks a lot like Italy now. Well, after a Baron punched it into being straight.'

Vega: I do agree, now let us move.

I walk through to the entrance getting lots of stares from many people. I saw fear, curiosity, and some straight ran away. I heard a sigh of relief from everyone as I left into the dungeon.

HOURS OF SLAUGHTER AND HAVING VEGA USE MAGNETIC ENERGY TO COLLECT LITLE STONES

'This, FUCKING, SUCKS! I've been slaughtering for hours only to make it to the 5th fucking level. There's no fucking challenge at all.'

Vega: What did you expect? You can kill titans bigger than the tower above us with your fists.

'Good point. But the way they put it makes it seem to be a quarter of Hell in strength but four times Hell in numbers. I was expecting more wave control than just punching through lazily.'

Vega: I have to agree there.

Just then loud screams of terror are heard along with ground shaking stomps.

'Is that a demon? Too weak to be a baron. Too loud to be a pinky, it's gotta be a Hell Knight.'

I follow the screams which didn't take long since I can run faster than the Bloodhound, which is a car with a turbine in it.

When I make it I see a bear I mean big hairy gay man I mean Minotaur.

'This oughta be interesting.'

I unsheathe my wrist blade getting its attention. It charges at me while I stand there, menacingly.

Bell Cranell POV:

'Oh no, what the Hell is he doing he's just standing there, menacingly.'

"Run!"

I screamed that word out. He didn't move.

"Listen this things strong you gotta run-"

I was interrupted by him jumping to the wall and pouncing off onto the Minotaur's back. The Minotaur rammed around the room trying to get this green man off. But to no avail.

He then tore off the horn of the Minotaur and jumped to the front of the beast. He took the horn and stabbed its chin going through the head killing it getting blood all over the ceiling.

I sat there frozen in fear, more fear then a Minotaur could ever produce. The man before me was brutal and without mercy.

DoomsSlayer POV:

'That was too easy. There hella weaker than an imp.'

I then notice a kid on the floor. The boy was scared.

Vega: Are you Alright? Hey kid?

Kid: uh y-yeah thanks f-for the save.

Vega: No problem there. You oughta get up before another erupts-

Vega was interrupted by a loud booming roar. We turned to see another Minotaur looking at us then charging.

'Vega... why you do dis to me?'

I get ready to fight. But it stopped half way. It was being cut up. It bled everywhere it got on the kid mainly. It fell screaming turning to dust.

On the other side of it was a blonde girl in very shitty armor and bearing an emotionless face.

'I'm questioning wether to let Hell take this place or not. Eh I guess if they do they'll get stronger and be a bigger ass pain.'

Blonde girl: you there. Are you alright?

The kid stood staring at her.

Vega: Kid? Kid snap out of it.

I snapped in front of his face. I was about to slap him when he began to run away.

Vega: Well then, seeya.

I run off to head deeper into the dungeon.

Aiz POV:

'That green it's familiar. Where could I have-'

I remembered. It's the green from the stone. It's who we assume is the Doom Slayer.

I showed a face of fear before running off.

LATER

Aiz: Finn, Remember what we saw this morning in the crater?

Finn: yes?

Aiz: Remember What That stone showed us, the green blur that dashed around a scorched landscape?

Finn: Aiz, What did you see?

Aiz: I saw the same green in a muscular man with a weird cylinder like thing on his shoulder. He was near a boy when I came. I only saw the last bit of him killing a Minotaur.
H-he tore out its horn and stabbed through its head with it, he didn't even seem to be tired or struggle.

Finn was astonished at this. He was scared and amazed, but most importantly that he knew that was either their savior or their Armageddon, we both did.

Finn: Thank you Aiz

I walked off to tell the others.

'I must confront him. Ask what his intentions are.'
________________________________
Ok this chapter is finished. I'm not planning on making any love stories because it's gay. Ok check out my other stories comment and criticize.
All right seeeeeee you aaaaaaall

LATER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 7K 40
Y/n L/n, Former pawn of Rias Gremory. What happens when he is betrayed and send back in time? Rip and Tear until it is done. Disclaimer: I don't own...
96.3K 1.1K 16
Right after the events of Doom (2016). After Samuel Hayden's infamous betrayal, the Doom Slayer is expelled through a new dimensional portal. However...
3.1K 54 6
take place after event of danmachi:arrow of the orion,when bell overburden with the sorrow and grieve bell almost gave up on living until a mysteriou...