Daisy de aged

Par 4everslytherclaw

It started with a mission collecting a supposedly harmless 084, but what if Daisy had touched it and it turne... Plus

Introducing the characters
How this started
First day of school
Kindergarten
Summer break
Where's Mommy
2nd first day
Orphan drama
Authors note
Deke
FUNerals are not fun
No good at goodbye
Simple changes, big problems
First day of school. First times for everything
Cameron Boyce
Secrets uncovered
More secrets and lies...
Can only lead to two possible outcomes...
The truth...
And the deeper truth
The end
Important

Death is not a happy place

294 11 1
Par 4everslytherclaw

May POV

Daisy has been growing up every day. She's now 8 years old and looks like this.

I know it's so cute. Anyways I'm keeping yet another secret from my adopted daughter. The first one is that she's adopted, the 2nd one is I'm a SHIELD agent, the 3rd is that her last name isn't Jackson it's Daisy Johnson but because of SHIELD being criminals we had to change it, the 4th is that she isn't related to Yoyo or Fitz or even me and Phil even though she thinks they're her older siblings and we have them call us mom and dad in front of us for the sake of our cover, the final one I'm gonna tell you is the newest one and this is that Phil is dying. I can't just tell an 8 year old that her father is dying. "Mommy is Daddy back?!!!" Daisy asked from the front door. I walked downstairs to see Daisy with her skateboard tucked protectively under her arm and her backpack on her back. "Daisy what did I tell you?" I asked. "He'll be back no later than Friday." The little girl answered. She sighed. "But it's already Wednesday he should be back by now." Daisy complained. "I know sweetie but these things take time and sometimes a lot of it." I explained. She just nodded. "Soooo...." She trialed off but I knew what she was gonna say. "No Daisy that new skateboard didn't come in the mail yet." I said trying not to laugh. "But it said Wednesday and today... is Wednesday." Daisy complained. "I don't see why you want a board less skateboard anyways, you have so many different skateboards in your closet." I said. "Yeah but this is cooler." She said. "Okay well in the meantime why don't you put your stuff down." I said. " Okay." She said before running to her room to put her stuff down. Suddenly the door bell rang. "Daisy your skateboard's here!!!!!" I called while signing the package.
———————————
Eliza POV

I was back at Clark's after the worst 2 weeks ever. I was fostered by these billionaires in Rome for 2 weeks and they actually spoke English but they had these 3 other biological kids and usually foster kids and biological kids don't work out. They sent me back after about 2 weeks and sent me on a flight back to Rome. The only good thing I got was a bunch of new clothes like the shirt I'm wearing right now. They let me keep all the clothes. I usually end up sharing everything with the girls at Clark's. But being the youngest nobody is my size so yayyyyy. I get all these to myself. Valerie was to a group home 3 weeks ago so I only had Auggie now. I took my skateboard out of the luggage I packed and strapped up both backpacks. One on my stomach and one on my back. They were filled with phones for me and my friends and a bunch of clothes that I bought in Rome. I skated to Clark's. "Well look who's sent back. Go to the girls dorm and unpack, no meals for 2 months!!!" Ms. Clark said. I ran to my shared room and found 2 empty beds. My bunk and Valerie's old one. I put my stuff on my bunk and saw Vanessa sitting on her bunk. She turned to look at me. "So ya got sent back again, huh?" She asked. I just nodded and handed her an iPhone XR in black, her favorite color. "They gave me these." I said grabbing mine. "I bought one for everyone except Clark with a personalized case and everything." I explained. "Thanks kid." Vanessa said. "I put Val in your contacts..." I paused knowing this was a hard topic for Vanessa. "Just thought you'd wanna call her." I said. Then I turned and left giving everyone phones for the rest of the day because Ms. Clark was gone.
———————-
The next day
———————-
Daisy POV

I ran down the stairs, we were out of school for thanksgiving break and I wanted to see Daddy. "Elena!!!" I yelled to my sister. I usually call her Yoyo but now it sounds kinda dumb. She walked down the stairs. "Yeah?" She asked. "Where's Daddy?" I ask. "Urmmm...." She bit her lip. "Dunno, sorry kid." She said. I know she's lying, they always lie. Everyone always gets to know everything except for me. Most of their things are boring but still. I guess I'll find out later.
——————
Next day
——————

It was cold today so I wore this. Dad finally comes back today and I'm sooo excited to see him. "Daisy guess who's here!!!!!" Mom shouts. I ran from the backyard all the way to the kitchen and yelled "Daddy!!!" "Hey kiddo, did you miss me?" Dad asked. I nodded my head and I got to spend the whole day with Dad.
——————————————————————————-
Next day
(You guys will eventually see where I'm going with this.)
——————————————————————————-
Mack POV
I saw Daisy and Coulson playing some hand clapping game on the couch. I couldn't help but stare. "Mrs. Mary Mack Mack Mack , all dressed in black black black, with silver buttons buttons buttons, all down her back back back, she asked her mother mother mother, for fifty cents cents cents, to see the elephants elephants elephants jump over the fence fence fence." They sang. Coulson looked happy but I knew he was just keeping the act up for Daisy. "Dad are you okay?" Daisy asked. "Sure am." Coulson said. I walked up the stairs hoping there was at least a little truth in what he said. I was reading a book when I suddenly felt like something was off. "Daddyyyy!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Mommy!!!!!!! What's wrong with him?!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!" I heard Daisy scream. I bolted down the stairs to still hear her screaming as loud as possible.

She started crying and screaming and yelling and stomping and even praying and begging and running, just anything that would get attention.  
"Hey it's okay." I said calmly. "No it's not!!! What's wrong with him?!!!!" She asked still crying. Suddenly a bunch of footsteps trampled down the stairs and soon enough the whole team was in the living room crowded around Daisy, and I staring at a lifeless Coulson. "Mommy!!!!" Daisy screamed bursting into tears. "It's okay, Mommy's here." May said hugging Daisy. Deke came upstairs too. "What was that?" He asked. "Coulson." I answered. "What if he's dead?" Daisy asked after Simmons hooks Coulson to a bunch of IVs. By then she calmed down. "I... I don't know." May choked back a sob. I looked from the floor to May to and then to Daisy. "I'm sorry could you guys watch her, I'm gonna make a call?" May asked. "Sure." I answered.
———————————
Clint POV

May called with news about Coulson. "Nat!!" I called upstairs. "Yeah?" She asked when she got here. "Coulson." I said. "Him and Daisy were playing some hand clapping game and he passed out, he hasn't woken up yet and they said that even if he wakes up he's only gonna have 3 days left." I said. "What do we tell the kids?" Natasha asked. "Don't know." I answered.
T͟͟w͟͟o͟͟ d͟͟a͟͟y͟͟s͟͟ l͟͟a͟͟t͟͟e͟͟r͟͟
————————
Daisy POV

Mom was talking to me about Dad and how I might not be able to see him again. I didn't really like this talk. "Mom, where is he going?" I asked. "Heaven, and we're not gonna see him in person again but he will be in your heart." Mom said. "Is he gonna say goodbye?" I asked. "I don't know but I think that's our job." Mom explained. "What about birthdays is he gonna come back for those?" I asked even though I knew the answer. I just desperately wanted myself to be wrong. "I think you know that answer. Sorry honey." Mom said before leaving. I just sat in the hospital chair watching Dad. Then the beeping happened. "Simmons came in the room. "Is he okay?" I asked. "Ummm.." She stalled and I knew she was gonna lie. "Don't you dare lie to me Jemma!!!" I yelled. "No, he's not. I'm sooo sorry." She said. "What's wrong?" I asked. "He just died." Jemma said.  "What!!!!!!" I screamed then ran out crying. "Daisy?" My Mom asked. "He's gone!!! Daddy's gone Mommy... he died." I cried. "Hey, it's okay, we're gonna be okay. I promise." Mom said stroking my hair. Mom drove me home after that and I ran to my room to change and then went to my favorite spot....

the lake. When I got there I saw somebody I didn't expect. "Eliza, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I heard what happened, just thought you might want a friend who knows about this." She explained. "It's just so weird, one day I had both parents now everyone is saying I'm only gonna have one." I explained.  Eliza sat down next to me on the dock leaving a huge gap between us because she knows me well enough to know that I hate being crowded when I'm sad. "Well your Mom is a good person, she'll figure something out besides you have your older siblings and they can take care of you." Eliza said. "Can we talk about something else... please?" I asked as I really wanted to forget this for a while. "Sure, do you wanna go skating?" Eliza asked. I tried to blink back tears but they kept falling. It was Dad who bought me my first skateboard when I was 6. "Um maybe we could just play in the woods." Eliza said. "Do you wanna walk to Gigi's and ride horses?" I asked. "Duhh, lets go." Eliza said running. I whipped out my phone and told Mom where I was going. She said I have to be back by 8. When we got to Uncle Tony's house he was outside. "Daisy are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah I guess." I said. Then Gigi, Eliza, and I rode horses for the rest of the day until 8 when I had to go home. I went to my room and cried. Then Charlotte called me. "Daisy, I heard what happened is your Dad okay?" She asked. "Charlotte he's dying can we talk about something else I really don't want this to get out." I said. "Sure but I probably need to go do something anyways." She said. "Okay." I said before hanging up.
—————————————————————————-
May POV

It was thanksgiving and the Avengers and a bunch of other friends came over. I was wearing a black dress and Daisy was wearing a pink one.

She was using her fake smile most of the time and I have yet to see a real smile on her face today. She walked over to me. "Mom can I talk to you?" She asked and since I wasn't doing anything or talking to anyone so it wouldn't be seen as rude, I agreed. "Yes?" I asked when we got upstairs. "I miss Daddy." She said. "I know." I said putting myself together for her. "Do you even care that he's gone?" She asked. That sorta hurt because I didn't expect it. I took time to breathe. "Daisy of course I care but I thought that if I felt sad about it you'd be sad. Not that it matters I mean how can you not be sad when your dad dies." I explained. "None of this is normal I just want it to be normal." Daisy said. "Hey, I promise you we are gonna do just fine, even without your dad." I said crying a little. "Mommy are you crying?" She asked also crying. I nodded then we both cried because I actually did Marry Phil and it was way before Daisy de aged. I lost my husband. Daisy lost her Dad. After we collected ourselves we went back downstairs. My mother was there downstairs. "Grandma!!!" Daisy yelled running into Mom's arms. "Hey Daisy." Mom said. "Hi Mom." I said. "Melinda." She said. Then I saw Bobbi and Hunter. Daisy's met them before but she didn't know them as well as the adult version of herself did. Bobbi and I talked for a bit and then pretty soon the night was over. 3 days later we were thinking about only 2 things, Phil's funeral and what we're gonna do about Talbot.
———————————————————————————
Author POV

Hey sorry for the wait, this was a long one and it took a long time to write bc of school. Good news is this Friday is the last day so I have 2 days left. Yayyyyy!!!!!!
-Victori

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.4K 110 20
This story leaves off just as Daisy and Simmons go into the frame work with an extraordinary return of a character. Daisy wakes up to robbie in bed...
2.7K 83 10
Y/N Griffin Is a very skilled shield agent ,with a troubled past, she is recruited by Phil coulson for his team. on the team she will become close wi...
15.2K 417 22
Phil Coulson and Melinda May have a past. We all know it, but we also know that they resist each other in as many ways they are DRAWN to each other...
27.6K 606 51
Agents of SHIELD Oneshot and Incorrect Scene collection (mostly fluff) (there's warning if there are spoilers) [Apologies, English is not my first la...