Griever Girl

By I_am_Awesome007

Amy Heart was like the others, she was forced into the maze tests, but there was something very off about her... More

Dagger
A Builder?
Meant to be a Runner
You Have to be Kidding Me
What's Wrong With Him?
You Can't
Why?
Into the Maze
They Don't Care?
Brake Down and then Being Rebuilt
What Do You Mean I'm A Test?
Getting Back To Normal
Safe?
Can Someone Tell Me (A/N)
Property of WICKED
Bliss
Nothing
What I Need To Do
Seeing The Boys Again - 1
Seeing The Boys Again - 2
Building The Grievers
Adam and Blob
I'm Done With You
Meeting Emily Crown and Under Control
Let's Go
Breaking Free?
How To Save A Life (A/N)
What's Going On?
Identity
Aggression
I Forgive You
Landing
Sup Gally
Are You Jealous?
Infected
You Have To Be Kidding Me, Right?
DAGGER!
This SUCKS (a/n)
Pulling The Trigger
My Name Is Dagger
There Is No Such Thing As SafeHaven
A Broken Past

That Morning

19.8K 538 67
By I_am_Awesome007

~Minho's POV~

I couldn't get any sleep, I just couldn't wait for the doors to open again, to see if she was okay. I had to see Dagger again, I. . . I don't really know why.

I slowly paced back and forth waiting, I checked the time using the sun, it was about two minutes left until the doors would open up again.

I heard the door crack open, I spun around in order to see who it was. It was Alby.

"Minho."

"What is it Alby?" I said my teeth clenched.

"She's going to be fine, she's strong enough" he said trying to put me into a fake sense of security, or maybe it's so that I wouldn't start a revolution and break the system.

"But, what if she's not, what if she can't. . ." I trailed off from there not wanting to have to think about it, I don't want to have to dwell on the fact that she might be gone, that she really might be dead.

Just as Alby was about to talk again, the ground started to shake and I knew that was the doors opening. I bolted out of the room, without thinking, I ran to the walls, pushing through not even giving them time to fully open.

I fell to the ground, landing on my knees seeing her shirt, it was ripped in a bunch of different places, had the slime of a Griever all over it along with blood stains, I picked it up tears once again raising up and rolling off my cheeks.

"Minho, MINHO!" I turned around hearing my name getting called louder.

"She's gone" I said my voice barely audible.

I dropped the shirt to the ground walking out covering my face, Alby came by my side "I'm sorry."

I glanced at him "thanks, but I want to warn you, I'm not going to be a runner anymore" I said walking off back to the Glade leaving Alby shocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 897 38
*CURRENTLY EDITING* 𑁍 = Edited (You can still read) Based on The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials & Death Cure *Going along by the movies* "Always prote...
85.5K 2.6K 17
(This is the final book to my Newt x reader series. The first book is 'In These Walls' and the second is 'In the Scorch') According to WICKED, the tr...
45.1K 1.1K 26
"are you questioning my methods?" "i'm not questioning them i'm saying they're bloody stupid." "oh you really know how to sweet talk me, love." Alice...
122K 1.8K 17
Y/N and Airs were together in the Maze Trials when they escaped to the Sanctuary. Meeting Thomas' maze group, they help each other by searching for t...