Wallflower ( BNHA x fem!Reade...

By chidoriedasf

What happens when Y/N falls into the world of Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia)? She fucks shit up of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 7

7.8K 302 302
By chidoriedasf

Chapter 7- "How to play dirty"

I have to do this.

Okay so maybe Y/N was stupider than she led on. Why on earth did she think it would be a good idea to train with the hot headed spiky blonde and his redheaded companion? Actually, come to think of it, she never thought it was a good idea in the first place! So why was she here? Why was she standing a 10 feet away from Bakugou, caught in a sparring match, where she would likely lose and get extremely injured?

Simple...

Y/N is a fucking idiot.

For a second, she forgot that she wasn't from this world. She had forgotten that she—of course—had no idea how to just go and fight, all the while using her quirk. First off, quirks never existed for her until a little over a month ago, and back in her world, at most, she was only good at running fast. But running away was not going to work in this situation, Bakugou would just catch her.

If Y/N needed a reminder that she didn't belong here, Bakugou was sure to give it to her. Because right now, all the girl wanted to do was go crawl in a hole and die.

She had to figure out how to win this. There was no tapping into some convenient untapped potential waiting to come out. No, this was serious.

"Wait... Can't I just knock him out?"

At this very moment, Y/N almost flung herself out of the window. How could she forget that she can just knock the doofus out with her quirk? Because she's a doofus too.

Y/N rolled her eyes as she got out of her defensive stance. She inched closer to Kirishima.

Bakugou narrowed his eyes at the suspicious action.

"Oi what the hell are you doing?! We're in the middle of a match!" He screamed out.

She ignored him before turning to whisper to the redhead standing next to her, who was also slightly confused and a little concerned.

"Kiri, hold your breath." She said lowly, still staring at the hot headed blonde who looked like he was going to come and drag her away to resume their match.

Kirishima raised an eyebrow, silently asking her why and if she was crazy.

She shook her head before whisper shouting at him to just do it.

Seeing that he listened, Y/N smiled. She then turned around and began running full speed at Bakugou, who seemed to be shocked by her random actions before sending a blast her way.

Y/N dodged it, activating her quirk to a 20 feet proximity. Because she was already sweating, her quirk was ready to be released at any moment. Them being in a confined space—such as the gym—worked in her favor.

3 Minutes. She'd have to last long enough for her quirk to knock him out.

'Can Kirishima even hold his breath for that long?' She wondered, looking back in concern at the redhead.

Suddenly she felt a shooting pain in her left side before she was pushed back several feet and knocked on the floor.

Y/N felt like the wind was knocked out of her as she struggled to breathe. Before she could even catch her breath, another blast was sent her way.

Panic.

Absolute terror began to bubble up in the girl when she realized that she couldn't catch her breath, sending her into a state of pure anxiety.

This was not something she was used to. Y/N has never been in this type of situation before in her life. No quirks. No hand to hand combat. She's never even experienced more pain than stubbing her toe on something.

Not a damn thing could compare to the pain she felt in her stomach.

Nothing in her life could compare to the gut wrenching fear she had in her heart.

She wanted to go home.

She didn't want to be here anymore. It was all fun and games until it came down to this.

She couldn't be a hero. There was no fucking way. She couldn't face a villain if she couldn't even handle Bakugou.

She wanted out.

Y/N was fucking terrified, and not a damn fanfic could have prepared the girl for the anxiety that would surely come her way from landing in this universe.

None of those books were realistic. They didn't tell you of the pain or the fear. It was one thing to watch, but another thing to be in it.

Y/N let out a cry. She could no longer hear the things around her from her inner turmoil and panic. She knew she was having a panic attack, but she also knew she was in actual physical pain that she has never felt before.

Kirishima watched in absolute horror as he heard the girl scream. The screams even halted Bakugou in his actions of trying to end the spar by finishing the girl.

This scream was one of absolute pain. He could feel how scared she must've been in this moment.

He rushed over to the crying girl, pushing his blonde friend out of the way.

"Hey, hey it's going to be okay." He tried his best to calm the girl down, but his words fell on deaf ears.

The doors of the gym being slammed open caused the two boys to turn their heads.

"What the hell is going on?" A annoyed voice spoke out. The girl stared at the two boys before her eyes fell on the source of crying.

"What did you do!?" Another voice spoke up in panic.

There stood Mina and Jirou. The two girls quickly rushed to the crying girl on the floor.

"They were sparring and Bakugou got her with a couple of blasts. I don't know what happened! One minute she was fine, the next.." The redhead began to explain.

"She's having a panic attack! What do we do?" Jirou asked the pink skinned girl next to her. She was scared, but she tried her best to sound level headed.

"Hey!" A loud voice suddenly caught their attention. "Look at me!"

Bakugou was suddenly down in front of the H/C haired girl on the floor. He took her hands from the sides of her head, forcing the girl to look at him.

"Just look at me damnit!" He yelled, as tears continued to fall down the girls face. Her face was flushed, fear and tears being the only things that stuck out at the moment.

"Bakugou you have to be more gentle—"

"Shut up! I know what I'm doing." He snapped, cutting the pink skinned girl off.

He grabbed Y/N's face lightly, making the girl look him in the eyes.

"I'm right here, okay? Just breathe." He spoke out. His voice smooth, the harshness still evident, but the concern outweighed it.

Y/N tried her best to listen, to breathe. But her breaths came out ragged and desperate. The thoughts of how she couldn't handle being here like she originally thought she could were keeping her panicked state alive.

"Match my breathing gas girl." He ordered her, noticing how she couldn't keep a steady rhythm.

"I c-can't do this!" The H/C girl cried out. "P-please" she pleaded.

No one understood what she why she was saying that. No one understood that she was giving up. Her original plan to come into this world and make the most of it was now being abandoned.

"Yes you can! Just fucking breathe damnit." The spiky blonde pushed. He wasn't getting impatient for once, but rather he was nervous that if she didn't calm down, she would surely hurt herself.

Y/N tried her best to calm down, knowing the strain she was putting on her body and mental state was too much. She tried her best to match Bakugou's breathing. Even if she wasn't completely calm, she was starting finally breathing properly.

The tears were still falling, but at this point she didn't feel them anymore. She only felt dizzy and exhausted. Finding herself falling forward before she could even process it, she landed into the explosive boy's arms.

"K-katsuki.. I'm scared." She whispered before she passed out.

Without a word, Bakugou lifted the girl up bridal style.

Y/N opened her eyes before regretting the action and closing them again.

The lights were too bright.

She kept her eyes closed as her mind began to wander, the events of today making a reappearance in her head and the pain registering in her body.

She groaned, finally opting to open her eyes again. She quickly sat up, despite the protest from her joints, and looked around her room.

It was dark out, but the fairy lights in her room were shinning brightly.

"What time is it?" She whispered to herself.

She silently checked her body for any crazy damage, only to find nothing that resembled a wound. If it weren't for her slightly charred clothes, no one would be able to tell what happened earlier.

The only things that reminded the girl that the events that happened earlier actually took place were her clothes, her aching bones, and her memories.

She tossed her legs over her bed, deciding she would take a long shower. She grabbed her things for the bathroom and went to her door.

Y/N was met with a group of students as she opened her bedroom door. Her eyes widened in shock as she noticed the Baku-Squad sitting in the main lounge.

Mina had fallen asleep on Jirou, the pink girls head in the others lap. Jirou leaning against the sofa arm, as she slept.

Kaminari was face first in the beanbag chair. The H/C girl could only assume that he had fallen asleep as well.

As her eyes fell on the last three boys, she noted that they all must've been waiting for her to wake up for a while. The action making her smile softly to herself.

Y/N decided to quickly shower before going to wake them up.

Upon returning from her shower, she noticed someone gone from the group and her door slightly ajar. Quietly approaching her door and pushing it open, she was met with the back of a certain blonde.

"Bakugou.." She whispered causing the boy to turn around and look at her.

They stared at each other for a few moments before the girl proceeded to put her shower things away. Once she was done, she turned to the boy who had been watching her.

She stared at him, waiting for him to speak. When he didn't say anything for a while, only returning her stare, she sighed.

Her body was moving before her brain could process it. She felt herself fall into him, wrapping her arms around the boys middle. Y/N could feel his body stiffen for a moment, then slightly relax into her hold.

He made no move to return the hug, but he didn't stop her either.

They stayed like this for what felt like 5 minutes, but only having been a half a minute.

The smaller of the two let go a little, giving her enough room to look up at him. Bakugou looked down at the H/C haired girl. Her E/C shinning due to the reflection of the colorful fairy lights.

"You can." He finally spoke up.

Y/N's nose scrunched up in confusion, her eyebrows furrowing at his odd statement.

"What?" She responded softly.

"Earlier.. you said you couldn't do it. You can. Stop being so fucking afraid of things and actually try to face them." He stated almost coldly.

The H/C haired girl froze, eyes wide as she stared at the boy in front of her.

She knew he wouldn't outright apologize for earlier, or voice any concern. It would be way out of character for him. This was the only way he'd tell her, the only way he could.

A bright smile found it's way to Y/N's face as she laughed breathlessly at Bakugou's attempt at consoling her.

She let go, taking a step back to give the boy space.

"Thank you." She smiled, earning an eye roll from the boy.

Bakugou turned his head, softly clicking his tongue before turning to walk out.

Y/N stared at his retreating form, wishing he would stay and talk to her more.

"Bakug-"

"Katsuki." The boy cut her off.

And once again, she was confused. 'He wants me to call him by his first name?'

She stood there for a moment, waiting for the thought to register in her brain. Then she suddenly smiled widely to herself, feeling somehow like her day wasn't a complete waste, she softly whispered to herself.

"Katsuki.."

Unbeknownst to her, he heard her. A soft red hue making it's way to his face.

He groaned inwardly, leaving her room and starting to close the door.

"Go to sleep, I'll wake these idiots up and tell them to go to their rooms." He ordered, closing her door before she could even respond.

Y/N stared at the now closed door thinking to herself.

'Can I do it? Can I really keep staying in this world?'

She sighed to herself, crawling in her bed.

Suddenly the door opened again, two figures walking in and shutting it. The girls sleepy, but determined to see the other girl.

They silently stood near the door as Y/N smiled to herself.

Y/N pulled her covers back, signaling for the two girls to get in. They quickly obliged. Jirou taking the spot near the wall, Y/N in the middle and Mina on the other side of her.

As they got comfortable and began dozing off, Y/N found herself thinking again. She glanced at the two girls, her hand finding a place in Mina's.

She stared at their intertwined fingers, a light squeeze from the pink skinned girl to show that she was still slightly awake.

Y/N's sparkly eyes locked with Mina's dark ones. A soft smile on the girls beautiful face. That's when Y/N knew.

'I can.'

-
A/N WELL SHIT W('0')W  Even I wasn't expecting what happened to happen tbh. Anywhooooo, I updated!!! I hope you guys liked it :D

Thank you for reading! Ily (*'︶'*)╯♡
~Author-Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
444K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
602K 30.4K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 54.7K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC