The Eye of the Storm

By demiwitch1

{Book Six} {HarryPotter and Avengers Crossover} Relationships. The one thing Kendra Barton was still struggli... More

Will I Ever Finish a Letter?
Long Live the King
Gotta Get Back to Hogwarts
Growing Apart
Lavender Happened
Skipping Class
Interlude
Happier
Cold Truth
Two Weeks?
Girl (and Guy) Talk
Slughorn Party
Shut Up About Malfoy
Invitation
Screw Him
Home is Where the Heart is
Who the Hell is Daisy?
I Want Both
Placebo Effect
Out of my Depth
A Crossed Line
The last Single Pringle
Closure
What is Happening?
Why is it Always Aliens
Inevitable
Five Weeks Later
Concrete Hope
Prep Time
It will be Worth it
After the End
Re-entering Society
Perks of Almost Dying (a lot)
Settling In
Amateur Assassins
Bat to the Head
Drama
No More Second Chances
Regroup
Love and Loss
Third Funeral
New Book is Out

Snap

1.7K 71 33
By demiwitch1

"All right. The glove's ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freaking fingers?" said Rocket.

"I'll do it, I have magic and stuff so I am more likely to  survive," I said.

"Absolutely not," said Dad while three other people shouted no.

I slumped back against the wall and watched as they all fought over who would snap their fingers. After a long argument, they decided on Bruce, because he was also kinda the Hulk.

Tony helped Thor get ready and prepped the Gauntlet.

"You ready?" Tony asked.

"Let's do it," said Bruce.

I took out my wand and mutter a shielding spell, I discreetly cast one around everyone.

"You remember everyone Thanos snapped away five
years ago and just bringing them back to now, today.
Don't change anything from the last five years," said Tony.

"Got it." Bruce flexed his fingers.

"Friday, do me a favor and activate protocol 8," said Tony.

"Yes, boss."

"Everybody comes home."

We watched as he slowly put the glove on. Electricity started coursing up his arm. He dropped to his knees, screaming in pain.

"Take it off. Take it off!" yelled Thro.

"No, wait. Bruce, are you okay?" asked Steve.

"Talk to me, Banner," said Tony.

"I'm okay. I'm okay."

I gripped my wand tightly and gritted my teeth.

"Bruce!"

He yelled a guy wrenching sound from his gut. He raised his hand and snapped. All noise stopped, and he fell to the floor.

I disabled all the shields and ran towards him.

"Don't move him," instructed Tony. He held out his hand and a mist came out of his suit.

"Did it work?" Someone asked.

In my pocket, my phone started to buzz. I slowly reached in, and pulled it out. The caller ID said it was Peter.

"It worked," I said. Everyone looked at me.

"Hi, Peter," I said.

"Kendra, what's going on? Where is everyone?"

"Put him on speaker!" said Tony.

I did.

"We are coming to get you, Peter," said Tony.

"Mr. Stark? Where did everyone— Oh there's Starlord—"

I flew back and hit the wall as an explosion rocked the building. My phone flew out of my hand and was crushed under a falling piece of ceiling. The floor cracked, and I plummeted. I hit the slab I fell with multiple times as I fell.

My arm was cut on a jagged rock, and the I fell of the slap. I hit a large pipe. I grabbed it frantically and held on. I hung there for a moment as my head spun. I looked down and saw I was twenty feet above the ground.

My lip was bleeding and dripping down my chin. I bit my bleeding lip harder, and swung myself so I have lying on my belly on the pipe. I cling to the giant thing with my arms and legs.

I took some ragged breaths and felt that my wand was still in my boot. The building shook again and I clung harder to the pipe as it shook.

This was not how I was going to go. It was time for some semi wandless magic. I thought of the levitating spell with all my might. I muttered it under my breath. The screamed it. I screamed it from my gut and channeled all my energy into it. There was a creaking sound. The pipe bent and broke away from the cement.  Water poured from it down into the crater. I continued to scream the spell as the pipe rose higher and higher.

Finally I was on the same level as a stable tunnel. I shifted my position and threw myself into solid ground. I lay there on the ground for a moment, shaking and taking ragged breaths. I threw up over the edge, the collapsed on the ground.

Semi wandless magic at the level with barely any training tool ever once of energy I had. Last time I even attempted something like that I passed out. After ten minutes, I forced myself to stand up. Who knew how long this tunnel was still going to be stable. I had to get out while I could.

As I walked down the tunnel, I looked for my dad. Had he survived? Did I loose him too? Did Thanos make me an orphan?

At the end of the tunnel I saw male figures. I quickened my pace and soon could see who they were. I saw that it was Thor, Steve and Tony.

"Where is Da— the gauntlet?" I asked. I didn't want to know where Dad was. I would find him after the battle. Right now I am going to take all emotions I have besides anger and stuff them in a little box for later.

"Somewhere under all this mess," said Tony. "All we know is that he doesn't have them."

"So we keep it that way," said Steve.

Thor summoned his hammer. I pulled out my wand and a long blade. Steve readied his shield and Tony turned on his suit.

"You know it's a trap, right?" said Tony.

"Yeah," I said.

"I don't much care," said Thor.

"Good," said Tony.

"As long as we are all in agreement," said Steve.

"Let's kill him proper this time," said Thor.

We walked towards Thanos, heads held high and unblinking eyes. He was seated on a chair, watching us come.

"You could not live with your own failure," he said. "Where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive.
But you've shown me, that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was,there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist.

"Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn," said Tony.

"I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do.
I will shred this universe down to its last atom.
And then... With the stones you've collected for me, create a new one." He began to stand up and grab weapons. "Teeming with but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given. A grateful universe. Born out of blood. They'll never know it.
Because you won't be alive to tell them."

"God your monologues are worse than Voldemort's," I said taking a fighting stance. So what if I died. The rest of my family was dead anyway. Might as well go out with a bang.

We charged. I used spell after spell. I did everything I was taught in defense. I even used the planning spells. Anything that would trip him up long enough for someone else to land a blow. I wove in and out of the other fighters, casting spelling and swinging my blade.

Sweat was pouring down my face, but I didn't have time to wipe it away. Every second a swing came at me or I was the one swinging. I looked to my left and saw that Thanos had Thor trapped.

I sent a pillar of fire streaming towards Thanos. It was just enough to let Thor slip away.

"Pesky spell caster." Thanos grabbed me in one fluid motion and flung me against a rock. Pain erupted in my shoulder and I didn't dare move for a few minutes.

I barely registered the Do each Thanos was giving. I looked up, and saw Steve standing alone, ready to face Thanos. I gritted my teeth, mustered my strength and hauled myself to my feet. No one deserves to die alone.

A faint glow caught my eye. I turned and saw a circle of sparks form behind Steve. Out of the circle stepped Shuri, T'Challa and their general. More and more circles appeared and out stepped every single superhero who had been dusted. The whole Wakanda Army. Everyone.

I ran to stand next to Shuri and before I knew it, Peter was standing next to me.

"Long time no see, Witchy," said Shuri.

"How did the soul stone treat you?" I asked.

"No one remembers anything from it," said Peter.

Soon everyone was in battle positions. Steve was at the front of the charge.

"Avengers," he said. "Assemble."

We all charged.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•\•_•_•_•\•\•\•\•\•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_••_•_•_•__
Hey Everyone, I am hoping to finish the Endgame portion soon.

Forever and Always,

Me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 24 12
Things have gone from bad to worse for Harry and Olivia Potter. Last year, mysteriously entered into the Triwizard Tournament, fighting for their liv...
6.7K 204 27
You've always loathed the twins and never could be in a room with them without fighting and bickering. But everything changes after your fifth year w...
3K 63 13
We now arrive to the sixth year of the events of the Half Blood Prince diving it in with the version of Harry and Hermione's universe where I will be...
6.3K 136 27
The daughter of Sirius Black learns to live parent-less with her two uncles, Remus Lupin, and Tony Stark. An odd living arrangement, in two countries...