Secretary, ⁿᶜᵗ 127

Autorstwa 00_Baejin_05

"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the... Więcej

「SECRETARY AND CEOs」
s u n d a y : ceo mark lee
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : Irregular Office
t u e s d a y : moon taeil
w e d n e s d a y : kim jungwoo
t h u r s d a y : dong sicheng
f r i d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y : day-off
s u n d a y : ceo jung jaehyun
m o n d a y : ceo seo johnny
t u e s d a y : ceo kim doyoung
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
f r i d a y ¦ ceo lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y ¦ ceo jung jaehyun
s u n d a y ¦ ceo mark lee
m o n d a y ¦ ceo kim doyoung
t u e s d a y ¦ ceo moon taeil
s u n d a y ¦ ceo dong sicheng
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
t u e s d a y : ceo seo johnny
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo seo johnny
f r i d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : traveling
s a t u r d a y : traveling pt. 2
s u n d a y : nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : disney resort pt 1
m o n d a y : disney resort pt.2
t u e s d a y : disney resort pt. 3
w e d n e s d a y : disney resort pt.4
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.2
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.3
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.4
f r i d a y : waiting for you
s a t u r d a y : dong sicheng
s a t u r d a y : moon taeil
s a t u r d a y : seo johnny
s a t u r d a y : kim doyoung
s a t u r d a y : kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t - s u n d a y : mark lee
s a t u r d a y : jung jaehyun
s a t u r d a y : nakamoto yuta
s a t u r d a y : lee taeyong
s p e c i a l : jung jaehyun
s p e c i a l : kim doyoung
s p e c i a l : mark lee
s p e c i a l : nakamoto yuta

w e d - t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.1

9.4K 374 477
Autorstwa 00_Baejin_05

Uhm..  warning???

Things escalated quickly in this chapter and its literally 4 am here

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
They get in the car and Hwara suddenly starts to feel sleepy. She tries to keep her eyes open but as soon as she sat down, her eyes start to become droopy.

'Is it because I didn't go back to sleep?' She thoughts, brushing her hair with her hand.

The driver that Yuta knows for years now was helping them get to their booked hotel in Osaka. He starts to drive as the boys watch him drive out of Disney Resort.

"Awe.. I won't forget about Disney Resort." Haechan pouted and the other boys agreed. Hwara was just staring out of the window.

Doyoung, the person who was sitting beside her noticed it and he placed her head on his shoulders, letting her fall asleep there.

Hwara didn't care, she was too sleepy to even open her eyes at this point. Once Hwara has fallen asleep, the other boys as well due to their exhaustion of playing.

Yuta, though, stayed awake, admiring the view of Japan that he missed so much but the thought of Taeyong and Hwara suddenly flashed into his mind, making him lose his focus on the view.

He sighed and glanced at Hwara, who was sleeping on Doyoung's shoulder. He got the urge to ask her about what happened this morning.

But he couldn't, not when the boys are around at least.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Jaehyun sits on the bed. His eyes following Hwara who immediately fell on the bed.

He noticed a little bit of skin showing and looked away, trying to not do the thing he did to her last time.

He sat on her bed and moved out the hair from her face. He smiled softly when she was sleeping.

He properly lay her down on the bed and covers her with the blanket before he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door and saw Yuta.

"Is Hwara there?" He asked and Jaehyun nodded.

"She's asleep right now." He said then Yuta nodded.

"Okay then.. see you later." He starts walking to his room, making Jaehyun confused by what Yuta just did.

He asks if Hwara is there or not and left the next second when Jaehyun said she's asleep. Jaehyun knew something is going on but doesn't want to bother Hwara anymore.

4:49 am

Hwara woke up and noticed that all the lights were off. She turns her gaze to the bed beside her and saw Jaehyun, still awake, on his phone.

"Good morning," Jaehyun said, glancing at her before going back to his phone.

"Why are you still awake?" She asked, putting her hoodie's hood down from her head.

"Couldn't sleep." He said and Hwara nodded before her eyes landed on the wine that's just on the table.

"Why is there wine there?" She asked, getting up from her bed and walked towards the table.

She picks the wine up, trying to look for the brand's name and what flavour it is but there's nothing.

She poured some in a glass and Jaehyun heard the liquid being poured. He glances at Hwara that's about to drink it. His eyes widened, realizing that it's the wine Johnny gave him for fun.

"Hwara, don't drink that! There's a drug inside that can make you--" He was about to stop her but Hwara already starts to drink it.

She put the glass down, suddenly became quiet.

"Sexually aroused..." Jaehyun face palms when he couldn't stop her.

"Why didn't I hide that?" Jaehyun said and notice Hwara becoming tipsy. He walks to her side, wrapping his arm around her shoulder to keep her standing.

She suddenly looked at him and he notices the difference in her eyes. He couldn't tell if she's tired or just sexually hungry.

"Jaehyun?" She called out his name, facing him.

"Y-yes?"

"Why is it soo hoooootttt?" She asked, her cheeks red as the love drug starts to take effect.

"Hwara, snap out of it. The AC is like at its coldest temperature." Jaehyun said but Hwara only starts removing her hoodie, her shirt lifting up a little.

Jaehyun gulped as Hwara just poured more on the bottle and before Jaehyun could even take it from her, she immediately took another drink.

"Stop drinking that will you--" Hwara looked at Jaehyun before smashing her lips onto his, forcefully making him drink the wine.

He immediately broke the kiss, a little bit of wine dripping from the side of his mouth. He tried to control all the thoughts that are now clouding his sober mind but they're being covered by dirty ones instead.

Hwara leaned closer to him, to his ear before blowing into it.

"Pleasure me please, Jaehyun." She said as Jaehyun's eyes accidentally landed on her cleavage.

He shakes his head, sitting on his bed. He ruffles his hair, trying to control himself.

"Jaehyun." Hwara connected their lips again, making him drink it for the second time. She sits on his lap as Jaehyun's dirty thoughts start to take over the majority of his sober mind.

"Please, Jae.. I need you so bad..." She whispered into his ear, moaning softly.

"I-I can't... Please, Hwara.. stop it. I don't wanna repeat my mistake from last time." Jaehyun said, almost on the edge of crying as Hwara just make him look at her.

"It's not a mistake if o consider it right," Hwara smirked as she connected their lips once again.

Jaehyun trying not to kiss back but she only pushed him down causing him to gasp and entered her tongue into his.

"Hwara, stop- I can't do this to you," Jaehyun said as he remembered Johnny's words when he gave him the wine.

"Drink water and it will disappear. As weird as it sounds, it's true."

"Okay! I will pleasure you if you let me go for a few seconds and let me drink water." Jaehyun said as Hwara immediately let go of him.

Jaehyun rush to the table, grabbing the bottle of water before drinking it and his thoughts start to disappear. He looked at Hwara who's trying not to touch herself.

"Hwara, drink a bit of this," Jaehyun said, giving her water. She shakes her head at first, only asking for the wine.

"Hwara, please."

"No! I want the wine. The wine taste so much better." She said as she suddenly starts to sweat.

"Why is the room so hot?" She said, looking around but all Jaehyun felt was cold from the AC.

"It's the coldest temperature, Hwara. How is it so hot-" His eyes widened when Hwara starts to remove her clothes, leaving herself in her underwear.

"Don't do that! Put your clothes back!" Jaehyun threw the clothes she threw on the floor back to her. He then covers with the comforter.

"But it's so hot~" She whined, laying down on the bed. Jaehyun tries to avoid looking at her body.

"No, it's not! Put your clothes back on." He said with a serious voice but then sighed when Hwara shakes her head as a no again.

"Hwara, drink water and it will cool you down. I promise." Jaehyun said, reaching the water at her but she only shakes her head, looking away from it.

"Ugh- please just drink the water," Jaehyun said but she shakes her head.

"Holy fuck, Hwara. Drink the water before I actually fuck you until that drug leaves your mind." He rolls his eyes but Hwara tilted her head.

"I don't mind the idea." She said as she walks towards the wine again but Jaehyun took it from her.

"No wine." He said but then she pouted. She kissed him, catching him off guard and took the wine from him.

"Yes! Caught the wine!" She said, jumping on the bed.

"Yah! Choi Hwara!" He chases her around the hotel room, trying to get the wine back.

"I'm not giving this wine back!" Hwara said, trying not to drop it.

"What the actual fuck is going on here?" Jaehyun and Hwara stopped at the voice they heard. They both turn their gazes to the door and saw the 95 liners there.

Jaehyun heard Hwara open the bottle and jump on the bed before grabbing the bottle from her.

"Nooo!!" Hwara whined, trying to take the wine back from Jaehyun but he stayed away from her. Johnny grabbed Hwara's hand as she was about to pass by them.

"Did she...?"

"Yes, she did. She even made me drink it and now, when I'm trying to make her drink water, she wouldn't!" Jaehyun said, glaring at Hwara who suddenly looks so tired.

"Uhm... Hwara, are you okay?" Yuta asked, slightly blushing because of her form.

"No...." Her legs start to shake as she kneels down on the floor, her clear mind being completely covered by clouds.

"Crap- the drug's taking effect," Johnny said.

"Drug? What drug!?" Taeyong asked, kneeling down to Hwara.

"Don't go near her or else you' ll--" Johnny was about to take Taeyong away until Hwara pinned him down and kissed him.

"You'll get dragged into that." Johnny and the two other boys watch Hwara move to sit on Taeyong's pants.

Her hands going under his slightly see-through white shirt. Her hands tangling in his hair and the boys just watch, their cheeks completely red.

"Johnny... stop.. her..." Taeyong said as Hwara tugged on his shirt, telling him to remove it.

"Uh- Jaehyun, prepare the water. Yuta, hold her down and Taeyong.. uhm.. do nothing and roll with it." Johnny said as Taeyong just roll his eyes.

He gasped when he felt Hwara's hands on his growing bulge. He released a moan, showing that he's kind of enjoying it.

"Taeyong, fuck.. ah.." Hwara moaned.

"...that's it. Start the fucking plan already." Yuta said as he starts taking Hwara away from Taeyong who was now blushing so bad.

"Jae!" Jaehyun threw the water at Johnny before he catches it and made Hwara drink it by force.

Water dripping down her body and Yuta's eyes followed the water, licking his lips. He shakes off the mind as Hwara calmed down.

Johnny made her drink more until Hwara's breathing was back to normal.

They waited for a few minutes before Hwara looks at them, confused.

"What happened? Why the hell is it so col- Holy crap." She grabs her clothes from the floor before putting them on.

She was blushing wildly before looking at the boys who also looks the same as her.

"Please, explain!" She said, trying to not show her embarrassment but it was too obvious.

"Yeah! Explain!" Taeyong shouted at Johnny.

"Okay! Okay!" Johnny said before he told Jaehyun to shut the door completely.

"There was this wine in my room and Haechan found it interesting and told Mark about. The two wanted to try it out but I recognized the bottle.

The wine is from a brand called Love Potion where they add a kind of drug to make your partner sexually aroused whenever they take a drink.

I don't want the kids to feel that way so, I gave it to the person next room which happens to be Jaehyun. I let him keep it for me and told him everything.

If you drink this wine, the only thing that can make it disappear is by drinking water. As much as it sounds weird, it is true hence Hwara's back to normal now.

But Hwara took a drink of the wine and I assume Jaehyun was too late in stopping her and this happened." Johnny said as Hwara starts to freak out.

"Oh my God! Why would there be people making wines like that!?" Hwara said, covering her face before her eyes widened.

"What did I do?"

"Well, you drank the wine and I tried to stop you but I was too late. You became quiet for a few seconds before you suddenly looked at me.

You said that you start feeling hot and took another drink but this time, you kissed me and forced me to drink it. I broke the kiss but you suddenly said to pleasure you.

I don't want to so, I told you to stop but you did it again and keeps on saying you feel hot when the AC is literally in the coldest temperature.

I tried to make you drink water but you keep saying no and you start removing your clothes. You tried to get the wine again but I got it first.

You then kissed me, catching me off guard and took the wine. I tried to chase you to get it from you but then they came." Jaehyun pointed at the boys.

"Yuta and Taeyong look so confused and I told them what happened and you suddenly start breathing heavily and kneel down on the floor.

Taeyong kneeled down to you, asking you if you were okay but you suddenly kissed him, sat on his lap, grab his member, place your hand under his shirt.

I'm pretty sure he was enjoying it and Yuta got jealous and took you away and John.y made you drink the water so, welcome back." Jaehyun explained.

Hwara was left shocked and embarrassed.

"Throw that wine. Don't ever make me see that wine."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

168K 13.2K 70
In which, Doyoung is a sender and Jaehyun is one of the admins. [for twitter users, use #dojaenctconfessions for feedbacks! ill retweet it]
351K 25.4K 51
❝what's the point jaehyun? you're rich. you can always buy more time.❞ ⸰COMPLETED ⸰12/23/16 - 04/07/18 © DONGYEOLS
16.8K 462 21
"..I like you, No I love you". started: 03 31, 2020 ended: 07 16, 2020 ♡best scores♡ °#8/192 in johnmark
18.7K 894 12
Peek a boo.. I see you Highest rank- Number 52 in Yuwin as of 1/25/19 Cover by @mmoonguck Status: Completed as of 11/26/19