Wallflower ( BNHA x fem!Reade...

By chidoriedasf

What happens when Y/N falls into the world of Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia)? She fucks shit up of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 6

8.3K 330 619
By chidoriedasf

Chapter 6- "When in doubt, squad it out."

Bitch what the fuck?

The day surprisingly didn't get worse. Sure Y/N failed that pop quiz, but luckily Aizawa was a lying liar.

His lying didn't sit too well with Iida because he ended up lecturing the man about trust or something. Y/N couldn't really focus on what he was saying with his hands chopping around in the air like that. In person, it looked even funnier.

During free period and outdoor training, Y/N had time to meet everyone in the class. She also found out that Mineta was expelled, which is how there was a spot for her in 2A to begin with. She was extremely thankful that he wasn't here, because if he said something to her, she would surely beat the crap out of him. And who would blame her? He was a creep and a pervert.

Now here she was, in line getting food from Lunch Rush. She picked out some miso soup, a shrimp roll and some broccoli.

"You're going to get broccoli without rice?" Jiro piped up from her spot in the line behind her.

"Of course! I love broccoli!" Y/N laughed causing Jiro to shake her head.

"You know who looks like a broccoli?" Mina joked from behind Jiro as they all moved up in the line.

The two girls shook their heads waiting for Mina to continue.

"Midoriya Izuku!" She laughed loudly.

Jiro snorted as Y/N shushed the two girls because said boy was one person in front of her in the line.

"Stop, he'll hear you doofus!" Y/N whisper shouted to the pink skinned girl while trying to stifle a laugh.

"He could make any girl like broccoli, eh is that right Midoriya?" Jiro yelled out to the boy in front of them.

Midoriya turned his head, a blush evident, confirming that he heard their whole conversation.

Y/N groaned hitting Jiro on the arm playfully.

"Leave the poor boy alone!" She laughed, moving up to pay for her food.

"L-L/N-chan! I-it's fine, I-"

"Midoriya, I told you to call me Y/N." The girl spoke softly to the curly haired boy, as they all walked towards the tables.

"R-right! Sorry, Y-Y/N" He apologized sheeply, blushing madly.

'He's so fucking cute, what the fuck Izuku.'

"Come on Y/N! Let's go sit with the Baku-Squad!" Mina shouted out, gently pushing the girl towards their table.

Y/N quickly apologized to Midoriya as the two girls pushed her towards their group.

'If I sit with the Baku-Squad.. then is that my squad for the rest of my time being here?' She thought to herself as she took a seat in between Jiro and Mina. Believe it or not, she had no objections to joining the squad. She loved those losers and always wished to know what it was like whenever she watched the show.

The table was only occupied by Kaminari and Sero at the moment, who were sitting across from the girls.

"Hey Y/N-" Kaminari started but Sero cut him off.

"Don't start your bullshit." Sero laughed causing the yellow haired boy to sulk.

"No, it's fine Sero." Y/N smiled. "Go on Kaminari, I wanna see what you've come up with this time." She urged the discount pikachu to finish.

See, Kaminari has been hitting on the girl since free period. He's come up with all sorts of crazy ways to compliment her or slip in a cheesy pick up line. To be honest, it made Y/N laugh every time, so she was always open to hearing them.

Just before Kaminari could start, a plate slammed down. Y/N turned her head to the source of the sound.

"Come on Bakubro, it wasn't that bad!" Kirishima laughed.

Y/N stared at the spikey blond expectantly. She was waiting for him to threaten Kirishima's life or something like he always iconically did in the show.

"Shut up you red headed fuckface!" Bakugou seethed.

Y/N chuckled to herself before turning to Kaminari so he could speak.

"Ready? Because this one is gonna really sweep you off of your feet!" Kaminari boasted.

The new girl just nodded her head biting back a smile.

"Hey, tie your shoes!" He started.

The H/C laughed. "Why?" She edged on.

"Because I don't want you falling for anyone else." Kaminari said lowly, staring directly in her E/C eyes.

Y/N snorted, her face turning slightly pink.

"Oi dunce face, quit pestering the new girl! She's just going to reject you like everyone else stupid ass." The explosive boy spoke up.

Kaminari frowned slightly, he was clearly hurt by what Bakugou said, but he quickly tried to cover it up by laughing.

Y/N of course saw the action and it made her heart sink.

Bakugou was one of her favorite characters in the show because she knew how much he'd grow and how he meant well in the end. She even loved reading fanfics about him because they were always so interesting and he never failed to make her laugh. But, being right here when it was actually happening, made her heart hurt.

"Actually," She spoke up, her mouth moving before her brain could process what was going on. "Would you like my number Kaminari?"

'What are you doing??! Why do you always say shit without thinking, you're such a rat. But honestly, stick it to the man—well to the Bakubitch.'

"I-what?" The boy looked at her like she was crazy. Never in his life had he thought someone would actually respond positively to his failed attempts at flirting. This had to be some sick joke, and he was not having any of it.

Y/N noticed his uncertainty and the quietness of the table. Everyone being slightly off put from her random actions.

Y/N put her hand out, making a grabby motion with it.

Kaminari slowly took out his phone and handed it to her. She quickly put her number in, texting herself. You could hear her phone chime, as she went to hers to save his number. She handed him his phone back before turning to her food.

Kaminari's face held a deep red hue as he looked back at his phone dumbfounded.

"Why'd you—"

"That was so manly!"

"First Iida, now this—" Mina loudly stated laughing.

"What about that class nerd?" Bakugou asked loudly.

"Well earlier today, Iida was standing too close to Y/N and when he went to apologize she called him hot!" Jiro exclaimed.

Y/N turned scarlet and went to strangle the girl sitting next to her. "I did not! I called him handsome you Iphone Jack!"

Jiro laughed loudly as Mina attempted to hold Y/N back from strangling the poor girl.

"You think that nerd is hot?" Bakugou scowled.

Y/N rolled her eyes at his stupid insult to Iida, finally stoping her attempts at choking Jiro.

"Yes-well er no! I said he was handsome you duckass." The girl retorted earning a small gasp from Sero. He has never seen a person equally as explosive as Bakugou and it kind of scared him.

The spiky blonde snarled causing the girl to scoff.

"Don't start." She exclaimed, already knowing the explosive boys tendencies.

"Don't tell me what to do, gas bitch." He snapped, turning to his food.

Y/N rolled her eyes for the thousandth time. If he's calling her gas bitch, he clearly doesn't understand her quirk. 'What a dumbass' She thought before sticking some broccoli in her mouth.

"So who else do you think is hot?" Jiro suddenly piped up.

"Jiro!" The girl whined causing the rest of the Baku-Squad—except for the man himself—to laugh.

"Come onnn, tell us! You're already open about it. Might as well spill the rest of the tea." Mina joined in.

The new girl was silent as she finished off her broccoli. She huffed before deciding that she couldn't possibly embarrass herself anymore.

"Kirishima." She plainly stated.

This caused the redhead to choke on his food while the others began laughing.

The girl groaned. "What?? He's the manliest guy at this table!" She retorted, earning a blush from the redhead and a squeal from Mina.

"And I think Sero is cute too. Bakugou is handsome but he's a duckass 98% of the time." She continued.

All of the boys at the table were completely red at this point, Kaminari included because he hadn't recovered from her giving up her number to him.

The girls were laughing crazily at this point, seemingly so bewildered by the fact that Y/N found anyone at this table the least bit attractive. Y/N furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't understand.. I also find you two to be beautiful as well. But go off." The girl finished, shrugging her shoulders before proceeding to eat her soup.

The girls stopped, almost having heart attacks from the revelation.

'She thinks I'm beautiful?' thought he pink skinned girl, a ghost of a smile gracing her features.

The rest the day went on uneventfully—hell the next three weeks for that matter.

Y/N basically spent those weeks studying with Mina, hanging out with the girls, arguing with Bakubitch, bothering Kirishima, making Midoriya flustered, eating, training, and just plain ole breathing.

All she really wanted to do was get to know everyone well enough to be more comfortable around them. Which thankfully, she has.

She even got to know the school grounds better... well not that much since, as of this moment, she was lost.

She groaned loudly wondering how the hell did she always find herself in stupid predicaments like this one. All the girl was trying to do was to find the library.

Before long, the H/C haired girl decided she would just turn back around and go to the dorms. She would just do her homework in her room.

As she turned around her body collided with a wall causing the girl to stumble and fall on the floor.

"Ow." She groaned out, rubbing her butt as she looked up at the wall.

She gasped lightly upon realizing that it wasn't a wall, but a sweaty shirtless Kirishima.

"O-oh" She started.

"I'm so sorry!" The boy exclaimed, rushing to help the poor girl up.

She shook her head rapidly.

"No no no, it was my fault. I should've been watching where I was going." She laughed breathlessly.

Y/N couldn't help but stare at the toned boy in front of her. He was all sweaty and—

"Shitty hair! What the hell is taking-" another voice joined the two.

Y/N quickly turned her head to see a shirtless and sweaty Bakugou. 'Okay I'm going to fucking pass out.'

"Oi what the hell are you staring at?" The spiky blonde spit out.

The girls cheeks lit up like a campfire. She quickly turned her stare to her shoes, acting as if they were the most interesting thing in the world.

"W-well I'm going to go..." She said lowly before getting ready to run off.

A hand found its way to her shoulder, stopping her from going anywhere.

"Why don't you train with us?" Kirishima loudly offered.

Y/N blinked, trying to weigh the choices: go scream into the endless void that is my pillow, or train with two hot dudes?

She seemed to be really conflicted as Bakugou spoke up.

"Who said she could train with us?! Don't go inviting people shitty hair. She probably can't even fight." The rat spoke up.

'Or magic choice number 3: beat the fuck out of Katsuki."

-

A/N sooooo yes, a double update! I'm probably gonna add another chapter, despite it being 3am. I honestly can't wait to get this story buzzing. The reader is really about to fuck shit up man.

Thank you for reading! ILY :D

~Author-Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 820 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
429K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
444K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 55K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC