Puppets (Yandere Bill Cipher...

By KitKatMochiiii

(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n) along with Eliza (m/n) (l/n) were the daughters of renowned wizard, (f/n) (l/n), that being... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23.5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 Final I
Chapter 38 Final II

Chapter 20

381 24 23
By KitKatMochiiii

Dipper's P.O.V.:

"He is what!?!?!?" I exclaimed, utterly bewildered and astonished.

"Exactly what you heard bro bro!" Mabel told him, worry etched on her face, the expression clearly not planning to leave anytime soon.

"This is not good, oh god what are we going to do!?" I panicked, pacing around the room and chewing on my shirt in stress.

"Dipper stop eating your shirt first" Mabel bluntly added and I spat out my shirt just realizing that I had been eating my shirt. I frowned but ignored my soggy shirt.

My and (y/n)'s date went pretty well. After our brunch on the cliff over showing the entire Gravity Falls covered in fog like clouds, we cuddled, fell asleep, watched the night sky, and finally returned a little late. After dropping her off, I returned to the shack, fell asleep, woke up, and after getting dressed, saw Mabel, only to find this out.

"I can't believe this" I passed my hand through my hair.

"We should tell her first, she needs to know, she might be in danger" Mabel offered meekly.

"I know, but she's never been harmed yet, what if she gets after we tell her?!" I exclaimed, afraid for my crush, I don't want to see her hurt because of a stupid dream demon.

"What will we do?" Tears filled Mabel's eyes. I hugged her, my face hardening.

"We need to tell her" I spoke up, it has to be done.

"I'm so scared, what will he do this time Dipper?" Mabel asked me as I blinked, wondering something.

"You're overly emotional.... wait.... are you..?" I blinked hard, wishing, hoping, praying to hear a no, but my hopes shattered when she said yes. She sniffed and wiped her eyes.

"That's it, you're staying home" I told Mabel sternly and she rolled his eyes.

"I will be curling up in my blankets and comforters anyways bro, shut up" she growled at him and pulled out a chocolate from her bag.

"Oh, and stay away from Bill, I don't want you hurt, don't let him know" I told her as she nodded, nibbling on the chocolate.

With a sigh, I exited the room, and the shack.

(Y/n)'s house is a little bit far from the shack, but not too distant, in case something pops up, it won't be hard to go there, and neither will it take much time, except for fifteen minutes.

I tried to keep my pace slow, steady and calm, but the panic was clear, the adrenaline making my steps faster than I desired, clearly, the animals around did not appreciate it either because some of the birds and squirrels peeked out from their nests and houses to glare at me. I sighed and forced myself to calm, distracting my thoughts to the journals.

If only the original ones were intact, Bill that asshole destroyed them so that I wouldn't know what was in them.... This sucks. But somehow, Gruncle Stan had a copy of the journal 3, how? Where? When? Why? I have no idea, but I'm glad.

A question suddenly struck me, why did Gruncle Stan had a copy? What did he wanted? Surely he must have done it.... Or someone else must have been the culprit. So many questions but no answers, oh wait! I can't believe I didn't notice it!

That one time when Gruncle Stan activated the portal, the copy was there, and the original was with me, I can't believe I didn't pay any heed to it.... So Gruncle Stan copied the entire journal to keep the portal working....... sounds like too much unneeded work.

As I was walking, I met with a tree, or a wall, the wall of (y/n)'s house... I was totally lost in thoughts, weren't I?

Knocking on the door thrice, I entered the house when I heard a 'the door is open'.

"Dipper!" A familiar voice greeted me.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

"Dipper!" I greeted the brunette with a cheerful smile as he entered the house.

"H-hey" he smiled back, a little startled and surprised at my outburst.

"You're here at the right time!" I pulled him inside by his hand to the kitchen.

"Ummm.... what is going on here?" He asked, looking around the kitchen. My sister and the familiars were settled on chairs on the dining table, and in our kitchen, just in reach was another table where a plenty of food items rested, cooked or waiting to be cooked, fruits, breads, cream, everything.

"I'll tell you once you tell me if you can cook good enough or not" I crossed my arms with a smile.

"I guess I can" he spoke cautiously, wondering what is going on here.

"Well then, welcome to the cooking competition! You will be competing with my father, (f/n)! And Abigor!" I pointed to where my dad and Abigor were standing, both in aprons and chef hats. My sister out another hat and apron on him and he looked at her wide eyed, then he broke into a smile, pulling his fake sleeves up.

"Sure" he seemed excited.

"Me and my sister are the judges" I told the three as Dipper stood in position.

"Alright people, all of have to make three dishes, the first a starter, the second one a main cuisine and the third one, a dessert" I told them "You get thirty five minutes for the starter, fifty five minutes for the cuisine, and thirty minutes for the dessert" I told them, taking my seat. I turned to my sister who looked at me, then nodded.

"Your time, starts, now!" She exclaimed, pushing the button on the stopwatch. This should be fun.

"I can't believe this started with Abi making breakfast for you this morning" Sune sighed in exasperation "You people are kids..."

"Well, father made it a big deal..." My sister went into reminiscence. Abigor woke up early today, and made breakfast for all of us, but my father didn't liked his cooking, even though it tasted pretty good. He was jealous, or maybe he really didn't like it. Anyways, he challenged the blonde for a cooking challenge, now, my father has been cooking for himself since he turned eighteen, but when he got married with my mother at twenty five, she made the food, and forced him to eat, but when she died, my father started cooking again, for me, and my sister, and himself. He loves to do so, he says.

He loves watching us eat his food, he once told us it makes a family closer. Well, I know that whenever I will eat food, I'll think of my father. I can cook too, but only enough, at least I won't starve.

Abigor has been cooking everyday since he was eight, so I'm pretty sure he knows how to cook well enough. I wonder if it ever bothered him, doing all the chores of his house as his father wasted himself away. His father was always like this, kind of, he once said. When his mother was alive, he used to work hard and she did the house chores, but when she died, his father started drinking himself away. I feel bad for him, but he is living a better life now, I guess. I wonder if his father is looking for him, maybe he is, to punish him or something, or maybe he's not because he doesn't care, whatever the reason, he will be safe here, but he can't stay here forever.

Before I could realize it, the three competitors served the starters. I tasted each of them, and once my sister did too, we shared a look.

We quickly began the second round to save time and then turned to each other.

"Whose did you liked best?" I asked her and she pouted.

"I like all three of them very much, they were so delicious, Abi, Dip, and father really overdid themselves" she spoke.

"Well, I really loved all three of them, but I liked this one" I showed her the dish.

"I will give my vote to this one" she said, pointing out the dish with her eyes and we noted down the votes.

The same routine followed with the other two rounds, and by the time we finished the desserts, we were full and contended.

"So the results?" My father asked, curious.

I and my sister turned to Oni, who read down our notes, and then pointed to Dipper.

"During the first, second and third round, (y/n)'s votes went to Abigor, (f/n), and Dipper respectively and Liz's votes went to Dipper, Abigor, and Dipper, respectively. As a total, Dipper got three votes, (f/n) got one, and Abigor got two" Oni announced "henceforth, Dipper is our winner!"

Dipper cheered then paused "wait, what do I get?"

I walked over to him, pecked his cheek and hugged him "my loving kiss" I spoke sweetly and Dipper laughed.

"Let me guess, you didn't had a prize planned because of the randomness of this challenge?" He was amused as I nodded. He hugged me back. "Doesn't matter anyways, your love is enough, and bigger than anything I can ever have" he spoke.

"Are you perhaps.... flirting with me?" I separated from him and gave him a mischievous face.

"Maybe" he blushed.

"I am so proud! You are growing up!" I hugged him again, feeling truly proud "I will tell this to Mabel!"

"Hey (y/n), we should go for a walk together, I feel like Dipper will enjoy the cold breeze and the peace after standing in front of the stove for so long, and to be honest, I need it too" Abigor pulled me away from Dipper gently, and when he said that, he was looking at Dipper. He patted my head.

"Agreed" Dipper spoke, his voice suddenly hard, totally distinct from the soft tone he was using on me.

"I'm going to feed the birds, again, bye! Lovebirds!" My sister grabbed the chirping hatchlings and with Oni, rushed to her room.

"I am going to do stressed cleaning, have fun kids!" My father spoke and I mentally sweatdropped.

"Let's go since both party agrees" Abigor pulled me by the hand and I followed after him, Dipper just after us.

As we walked, I drifted deep into thoughts, I never expected Dipper to win, that's why he must've been excited, he knew cooking well. Well, I won't know anyways, since I don't know what he did in his time at his home.

I didn't realize when we stopped until Abigor poked my forehead.

"You okay? You look a little lost there" he looked at me in concern. I shook my head.

"I'm okay" I smiled.

"Well, we are here" Dipper told me with a smile and I looked ahead, feeling the cool breeze drift across my body. We were on the cliff, the sun was hiding behind the grey clouds. A gentle shadow rested across the entire place, the wind carried the scent of earth and pinetrees, and forests in it. I took a deep breath and settled down near the cliff, enjoying the scenery as the boys bonded together.

Abigor's P.O.V.:

I glared at the brunette as he glared back at me. We had walked a bit farther from the female, knowing she is capable enough to take care of herself. Besides, she won't hear us from here.

"Why are you after her? You dream demon" the boy growled at me as my brows knitted together in confusion.

"Dream demon....? Am I supposed to know the meaning of it?" I asked him.

"Don't play dumb, I know you are Bill Cipher, tell me, what do you want from her? Dipper growled at me, taking a fighting stance as a chuckle broke out from my mouth.

"Ah! Pine Tree! You finally figured it out!" I laughed, creating a force field around us. I turned to my real triangle self and floated up in the air "took you long enough!"

"What do you want you demon!?" Dipper yelled at me.

"Oh I'm sure you know what" I was amused at his display of bravery.

"The equation..." his eyes widened in realization as I laughed mockingly.

"Ahahaha! Wrong!" I zapped him "I already have that equation!" He screamed in pain, collapsing to his knees as I pulled my hand back.

"Then..... do you.... need another rift or what?! You already have a physical body! All you might need to cause chaos is a rift!" He snapped back at me.

"You've got a great mind Pine Tree" I wrapped an arm around his shoulders, leaning close to him, "come on, think harder" I pulled out a hologram of his brain, turning it to red from yellow "I can create a rift anytime I want by ripping the fabric that separates the different dimensions" I looked at him.

"I... don't know..." He tried to think, but his mind came empty.

"It seems that he hasn't told anyone..... ah, how boring, how about Pine Tree, let's see if you can find out the truth from (f/n) before I finally finish the last part of my plan" I turned back to my meat sack form and healed the Pine Tree, and dispersed the shield just as the female cheerfully came up to us.

"Hey guys! What are you doing?" She asked, curious.

"Nothing" Pine Tree spoke rather quickly.

"We were just thinking of getting you and then going back" I spoke up, "Are you ready?"

She nodded, and together all three of us walked back, whilst Pine Tree's mind raced to think what the old man could be hiding from them, poor poor little things, they don't know that he is hiding his own daughter's true identity from her.
_________

There we have it, now you guys know who Abigor truly is~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 884 21
{guys idfk why this is gaining attention again😭 literally I have wanted to delete this so many times but ppl like it for some reason😭😭 This was li...
300K 7.6K 26
(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n), a small ten years old girl was sent to Gravity Falls by her parents for summer. She meets her cousins Mabel and Dipper and more pe...
237K 6.9K 23
After a terrible car crash resulting in the death of their parents, 17 year olds Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent back to Gravity Falls to live with t...
188K 6.7K 23
Set after the events of "Not What He Seems." "Grunkle Stan, I trust you." The words struck hard in Dipper's heart and he knows that something has cha...