A Deal With A Billionaire (Wa...

Par jeniferangeljoy

Alexa Mclain just finished her final year of college, she finally gets to see her parents again after many y... Plus

A letter from the writer
Cast
Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: Homecoming & the Dreams
Chapter 2: The Surprise
Chapter 3:Childhood Memories
Chapter 4: The Brute and the Brat
Chapter 5: Family Secrets
Chapter 6: The Debt
Chapter 7: Starting to build the dream
Part 8: Its a Girl's Night
Part 9: The Dinner Date
Part 10: My little Challenger
Part 11: Threesome Date
Part 12: Success and his Dark Desires
Not an update
Chapter 13: Blissfull night
Chapter 14: Most Unforgetable Encounter
Chapter 15: A Family Fun War
Chapter 16: Family Dinner with Enemies
Chapter 17 THE Revelations
Chapter 18 The final Decision
Chapter 19: The Past
Chapter 20: Seeing you again
Chapter 21 Mending the shattered love
Chapter 22 A Night to start
Part 23 The Fate
Chapter 24 UNPLANNED SEX?
Recommendation
Chapter 26:Trip In Paris
Chapter 27: Sweet Moments in Paris
A taste of Love

Chapter 25: "Will You Marry Me?

7K 210 10
Par jeniferangeljoy

"This is very slow to all who wait. Very

fast for those who scared. Too long to

those who lament. Very short for those

who celebrate.

But for those who LOVE,

Time is Eternal

by Shakespeare

ALEXIA's POV
(unedited chapter)

I'm already late, but it's seems like no one cares if I'm not coming or not, the Cafe is on it busiest time. My staff greeted me. In a way to my office I meet Trisha, holding bunch of papers.

"I thought you're not coming today? We received a message from you, saying you're not feeling well". She informed.

"Oh yeah, but I feel better now." I denied. But, I didn't sent any msg like that. He opened my phone, nosy jerk!

"Alexia, you know that you can trust us Okey? Were not letting you down, everyone of us here in café?" Trisha rebuked.

"I know that, Trish! That why I'm so lucky to have you all," ! I said sincerely.

"Good! Anyway atleast your here, I got some requests from all our clients, list of stock and what we need and many more, study them. I'll go check if blumber is arrived.i got a complain this morning. one dish washer need fix. Because it doesn't function properly."she says.

Holding a bunch of files, I went to my office. I remember that it's his birthday this coming Monday., but I need to focus and get back to work. I want to be physically and mentally present. I set aside the thought of Lorenzo.

I work like forever, I didn't even notice the time until Bea brings me some lunch. it was 3 pm in the afternoon. After I ate I went to the kitchen to gets some air and stretch. It's tiring to just seat and do paperwork.

I approached everyone, if they had some issues or problems with their work. Good to know that they are all good and happy. I helped take some order and bring to the table. I ask them how's the service and even the food they have. The food makes them curious and it's always new.

I was Overjoyed when our costomer are giving us a satisfactory remarks. With their constant taking and uploading video or pictures of what their having, our Cafe gain more costomers. They all enjoy and loves the food and even their convenience on the café, we always make sure that the changes of the place from time to time will be a great impacts especially for millennial.

I walk through the kitchen. I want talk with chef Mark, he quite busy with his two assistant. I took an apron and started to garnish the salmon depending on the pic in the menus. We're taking about hiring another chef. Mark is single guy who's spend his life in cooking I known him since I was just in high school. He's a good guy and a chef who works with my friend Rafael's parents who I bought this place. Mark called me while he's taking an advance cooking lessons in Madrid. He asked me what I plan to do and we agreed that I'm going to hire him when everything is done.

"Alexia I can still manage everything, as you can see? You can't get rid of me here you know? He complained.

"Of course not Mark, your my asset, the life of this Cafe, look at those happy faces f all our costumer just looking on your creations, their happiness is in your hands, how could I ever get rid of you!! You're the best!! I exclaimed.

"Good to know that" ! He answered. He still continue on his cooking.

"My concern is your welfare, you overworked to much, I know you love what you do, but I don't want you risking yourself."what if you get sick? I asked.

"I'm perfectly fine Alexia, I'll tell you if I can't handle anymore or I need one, Okey"? He insisted
"I really appreciate your concern" he added.

"If you say so, but you can't stop me to hire someone if our order are being raised to more than 50%." he tried to argue but I snap him.
He's persistent but he know better than argue with me. We agree that if ever that I hire someone, it will not ruin his presentation and he also has to plan every meal. I just agree with him.

We're just trying to make strawberry cheesecake with hearts shaped mousse on top. It past lunch time so we don't have that much costomers. We're both laughing especially when the mousse doesn't get into heart shape, I was totally frustrated, and I accidentally splash the chocolate mixture into the plate and it all over Mark face.

"Opps sorry!, seeing him with many mousse all over his face. I couldn't control my laugh

"No your not"he said when he saw me laughing instead of being sorry. He scoop something and about to splash in me! I was screaming to stop him.

"Am I interrupting something? a firm and serious voice said.
Lorenzo's leaning toward the counter area watching us like a mad hawk.

"No Sir" , Mark answered cleaning his face and get back to work.

I wash my hands and take off my apron, "why are you here, I told you, Ill go home with my own! Stop treating me like a kid" I snapped

"I'm not treating you like that, I'm here to pick up my fiancé"

"I'm not____"

"No! WHAT??
I was totally shocked when Lorenzo suddenly in his bended knees, a diamond ring in his hand.

" Alexia Rodriguez McLain, will you Marry me?"

I was taken aback with the revelation, holding my breath and I don't know what to say, do I need to say no? But everybody gathered around us holding their phones and capturing this moment. If I say no, me and my family will be in doomed.

I know this all just a play that Lorenzo trying to portray for everyone. It's just for the show and I need to play my part. I nooded in his question without saying any words.
"Sorry? He insuated.

I looked around and everyone is giddy to my answer.

"Yes, I answered to him!

"I didn't hear you Alexia!" he demand.

"YES I WILL"! That the time I heard everyone clapping with chorus of "congratulations and awesome remarks!!" Lorenzo, stand up all I had to do is stare at how Lorenzo carefully and slowly put on the ring on my finger I can't hide my feelings because it's was beautiful and how it's perfectly fit on me. Mixed Emotional. I was touched. But thinking that it's just a show. Hurts

He's looking at me, but avoided his because I do not want to show him my real emotions but he lift up my chin and that's the moment this stray tears fall on my cheek.

He wiped it and kiss my forehead and hug me, it's was meaningful gestures but I don't want to expect.

"Non piangere il mio amore perché è Reale" he whisper to me.

What did you say? I asked. He just kiss me on my forehead and left.
Everyone is hugging me and congratulate me especially Trisha and staff in the Café.

"That's so romantic ALEXIA!" Trisha said. I just said yeah to every compliments. I was still trying to think of what just happened. I was completely out of the loop, and puzzled on what is Lorenzo's planning.

He just receiving a shake hand to some of my staff until I saw him and Mark. They are both serious talking. I was a bit worried if what is Lorenzo going to say.

Everyone get back to work, I went to my office. Sitting there, I was surprised when Lorenzo came in, "are you ready?

" Not yet, I still need to tidy up a bit and bring this home, "I exclaimed.

"No Alexia, you can't bring home a work" you let that thing there and Trisha will be in charge of it" he ordered.

Bu_t'! Suddenly Trisha came, "Yes Alexia, I can do the accounting bring it home, and Ill just send it to you by email, so that you can get all the details and everything,"! she said.

I was about to complain but, I just being interrup. Trisha give me my bag, and my laptop. And tried to push out,
Trisha Madrigal, are you trying to get rid of me on my own office? I scolded.

"NO Alexia, I'm just wanted you to be together, celebrating! Remember you're just been engaged." not unless you want to spend your time here in your office doing an accounting while you're fiancé is been bitten by the mosquitoes while waiting for you!"

I saw Lorenzo trying to hold his laugh.

"OK fine, you win! I'm leaving, I left them, I saw every one tidying up its 5'30 and the shops is going to be close at 6 in the afternoon.

I'm about to help in arranging the glass but Lorenzo take my arms and lead me out of the café, Trisha gave me hug," I'm gonna miss you"she whispered.

" Your weird Trish, we'll see you tomorrow! I said!

"Bye, take care" I keep you updated! And turn back inside.
The car door is open for us, Matthew his driver open for us, Lorenzo assist me to get inside. I'm backling up my seatbelt when I hear my phone ringing. "Oh my phone" I forgot this morning. I answered the call, while Lorenzo is talking with the driver,

Its my best friend, Sarah! Telling I'm a terrible friend, of not telling about my engagement, I told her I was surprised. She also told me it's all over the media, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube and it's has 100k views on counting. She's a media fanatic I must say! We ended the call promising that I'm going to spend my weekend with her.

"you can't accomplish that Mia Cara! Utter
I didn't aware that he listening. ,"It is rude to listen to others conversations, you know and even using other people's phones and especially sending messages without my permission." I speak.

"And what do you mean I can't go to my best friend on weekends, you're not my boss" I added. He looks at me.

"We are here"! I was confused.

"What the hell we're doing in here and why there is airplane!? I freaked.
He ignored me and when out to the car, he open door for me. I get out he hold my arm.

"We are going to Paris for our wedding IL mio amore!" he said

"What???????

End of the chapter.

To all my friends, avid/fan readers, subscribers and to all of you,
Guys thank you thank you so much for supporting and giving this amazing gift for me,🎂🎁🎁🙏 100k on my birthday is awesome and I'm so glad, YOU MADE IT!!!
I REALLY APPRECIATE IT GUYS😍😍

This is the best present🎂🎁 that I ever received from you, in return I'm going to finish this book soon. I hope you also check my other book who I'm working on.. Love you all guys 😘

"Keep up the good read, and I keep up the updates"
This is ur friend saying see you again in the next chapter!! Keep cool and beautiful 😍😘😘🙏

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.2K 142 45
Lorenzo Giovanni, Italian Mafia king, and owner and CEO of Giovanni corp. He's the most feared person in the world of mafias. From a small age, he wa...
533K 13.7K 71
Looking at myself in the mirror I studied my reflection. I exhaled a long surrendering sigh into the quiet that was my bedroom. I kept telling myse...
5.6K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
19.1K 1.7K 64
"Y...You bastard! If you think I'll marry you because of some stupid debt you have with my dad then you are out of your mind. I'll never marry you!" ...