13th Doctor OneShots

By JessicaSongAQ

13th Doctor one-shots, including some old faces and my OC! So the BBC WATTPAD were doing a comment section... More

Meeting the Thirteeth Doctor
Inside The Tardis
Meeting Marilyn Monroe?
The Fear Parasite
They are Jammlings.
1962
A Gift from anothet Planet.
Another Adventure??
The Solitract.
Krasko Returns
Author's Notes
It's absolutely beautiful Doctor!
Merry Christmas Doctor
Fish People?
The Slitheen Family are back.
Restaurant Troubles.
Old Memories New Findings
The planet of the Trickster.
River??
A Surprise Plenet.
Doctor What?
Oh, Missy.
A little Song!
K402
Tick Tock!
Queen Doctor/Princess Jamie.
Queen River.
Taken.
11 meets 13
Boredom?
Memories
Memories Finale part.
Lost?
Space Dragons?
Aquarium?
Can't Sleep!
Not the Doctor?
Films.
Area 51
1960s Earth 1.46
The Food Planet
A/N
The Space Station?
Saving Earth?
Rose Tyler
WANTED!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (Tomee)
A new addition.
The one with 10th and Donna
The one where Yaz meets Amy.
Her Diary!
Crash landing?
Lilia 3?
The one where Amy is angry!
A wish to change things!
Lost Tardis keys?
Happy halloween!!
A steampunk Party!
The one with no Title?
An Eight year old J
J's Status!
A future visit?
Not Chrsitmas!
Still not christmas?
Unexpected Change!
A/N
The end!

Memories part 2

120 7 12
By JessicaSongAQ

A/N So this is part 2 of Memories as title says there is a part 3 and then we will get back to some random awesome one shots. Enjoy this and let me know what you all think of these chapters third part will be up in a couple days or so I will also point out that the next chapter is long longer than the last chapter but not much, so the next couple one shots after it will be pretty short.

The Doctor and River rush out of the med bay in search for their daughter,

"J", yells the Doctor as she makes her way to the console room.

River heads to J's room.

The Doctor gets to the Console room greeted by a startled Ryan as he stands eating away at the biscuits.

"I know you said we were not to eat these unless you said but", as she spits crumbs out his mouth,

"Not now Ryan have you seen J?", she asks ignoring that he was eating her custard creams

"Nope", he says popping the P

River on other hands enters J's room to find her sitting on the edge of her bed with a bad putting things in it.

"Going somewhere sweetie?", she says and J pops her head up and turns around she sighs and shoves some other things in the bag.

"No no not really", she says smiling standing up to face her mother better.

"So why the bag? And not really?", she questions her daughter

"Ahh yeah was gonna ask Pa to take me home", she lies through her teeth but unfortunately River can see through it.

"You sure?", River asks not trying to give away too much that she can sense the lie.

"Mhm hmm", J mumbles giving her mum a hug.

As she was doing so River hugs her back, once she pulls away J looks up to her and Chats about something so random.

But as River was listing not paying much attention J sneakily takes her Vortex manipulator of her mother's wrist.

She laughs to herself that it worked she quickly puts it in her back pocket telling her mother she will be in the console room soon. But as she said this River felt that her manipulator was not on her wrist.

It took a few seconds to a moment before she realised what just happened she lifted her wrist and looked at her daughter.

J steps back grabbing her back fast putting it on her back she moves to the other side of her bed as her she mumbles "Sorry".

As River watches her daughter place the Vortex manipulator on her wrists "Don't", she says given her daughter a look.

As she was about to say something more the Doctor comes in "Did you", she smiles "Ahh J", she says stepping beside River more to see.

"Wait what are", she says as she looks to J typing in coordination "River?", The Doctor questions her wife.

"She stole it", she says still eyes on their daughter.

"Stole well more like borrowed I'll bring it back", J Smiles typing the last digits in and within a flash she's gone.

"River how could you let her take it? How did she take it?", The Doctor asks.

"First off she took it without me noticing talking about some random foods she wants to try I didn't notice till she stepped back", she says sighing "and i don't know how she managed to I was too memorised to what she was saying made no sense but we have to find her", she says worried.

"Where do you think she's gone?", asks The Doctor

"No idea but thanks to you we will find it", River Smirks

"How?", The Doctor raises her eyebrows

"Well, before I came here I was with another version of you. You asked to look at my Vortex and update some features now you can track me if you need me and I guess I know why now", she smiles widely at her wife.

"I haven't, Ahh not yet okay Timey Wimey", she smiles "Was J there?", she asks half knowing the answer.

"Spoilers sweetie", with her signature smirk River leaves the room "Come on", she says heading to the Console room.

Once the Doctor and River get to the Console room, River went to try tracking her Vortex while the Doctor explains to her Trio of companions her friends her fam as she says what they are doing.

"Why do you think she took it?", asks Yaz

"Probably something to do with her memory about a friend of hers", The Doctor Rolls her eyes "who took her memory after she took mine and Rivers about her being our daughter", says the Doctor crossing her arms.

"You what?", asks Graham

The Doctor just shrugs cause for once she really didn't understand it herself.

"And we have landed", says River.

"RIVER", The Doctor turns "How many times have I told you?", she says

River smirks walking up to her wife she kisses her on the forehead "Sweetie she's not supposed to make that noise remember".

The Gang just laugh at this.

"Come on", says River followed by the other they leave the Tardis.

"Where are we?", asks Ryan

"England, 1840", says River

"Why? Why would she come here?", The Doctor Confused.

But as she turns she sees J "Look come on let's follow her", she says whispering to her wife and friends.

They follow her for what seems like thirty minutes or as the Doctor complained a lifetime.

"Oi", J yells annoyed but happy to see her friend again even though she forgot about him it is nice to remember and see a familiar face.

The man turns around to see J he's happy to see her, he realises she has her memories he's hoping she's not early on remembering but he has a plan and she needs to know now or never and if it's never bad things will happen and could end up in more heartbreak and misery.

"Well at least you ain't dead", J says sarcastically towards her friend.

"So Delilah what the actual", she was cut off before she swore, blood boiling through her body as she hates that she was unaware of things that could help.

"Let me explain first before you kill me", Delilah says half laughing.

"Go on?", J says

"Not here", He says looking around to see if anyone was around, "is anyone with you?" He wonders.

"Nope", she says bitterly

"And your family?", he asks

"They know nothing though they are most likely pissed at me right now honestly this is more important", she says looking down to her feet and backs up to her friend.

"Are you sure they know nothing?", he wonders "cause we both know they can't know at least not at this moment especially that you don't know everything yourself", he says.

"Aye no thanks to you", she says leaning to her side crossing her arms "and yeah I never said anything I just remembered everything myself and thanks for the pain on that!".

"I'm sorry, you know I would never harm you. And it was for the better good for your safety for everyone's you will understand soon".

Delilah gestured for J to follow him and she did just that.

The Doctor and River followed along with the gang keeping a distance but close enough not to lose them.

J and Delilah got to where Delilah was taken them, they stood outside what looks like an abandoned asylum.

"Seriously?", whispers Ryan "an asylum that will not end well", and Yaz nudged him.

"Shh", she places her finger to her lips and makes a hush sound.

"Delilah", says a man with a unique accent.

"Hey, Blairish". Delilah brings him in for a hug and the look in their eyes tells J they are in love.

She seems the wedding ring around Blairishs neck, she looks at Delilah's finger nothing then looks around his neck there is a necklace she can't see it it's a ring but she puts two and two together.

Delilah turns round to face J and introduce her to his husband but what happened stunned him.

The stinging pain sits on his check as J had just given him a full-on slap leaving her hand tingling.

"What the hell", says Delilah

"You never told me you were married, start with that next time", she says smirking at him.

"Well, I was about to introduce yous OUCH", he protests.

"Ahh grow up not the first time someone has slapped you", she laughs "Hello", she puts her hand out to shake the mans. He looks human but far from it.

"Wow! Right grip what are you?", she asks.

"I'm half Android part Human and sort of part siolingtive". He replies

J just looks at her friend!

"What?". He says innocently

"Nothing", she smirks.

"Jamielee", she says back to his husband.

"Blairish", he smiles at her "but you can call me Blair apparently it's easier", he laughs and smirks at his husband.

"Do you call him Del?", she smirks

"He hates it". Blair laughs,

"Ano that's the best part", she smiles widely and rolls her eyes.

"Right well... come on", Delilah says and they follow him inside.

"What the heck is going on?", Yaz suddenly startles the rest of the gangs

"What?", she says confused.

They all looked back around to see J Delilah and Blair standing, J looks annoyed her eyebrows are angry looking like the Doctors 12th regenerations angry brows.

Blair was just smiling knowing who is standing in front of him and Delilah was panicking inside not knowing what's going to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.2K 13
I love this musical, so here! Have this thing #1 in the SIX tag!
7K 124 7
After Fang, Heart, Spine, Talon, and Tail. Became Kumandra again Namaari set's out to find the dragon's Crown that was lost years ago but instead sh...
102K 2.1K 58
A collection of x readers and one shots from my top four fandoms. (Supernatural, Merlin, Doctor Who and Sherlock, for those who couldn't guess.) I am...
4.2K 69 13
Set after 3 x05, where the gang will have to adjust to new changes that is happening at the Salvatore school. The school is running low on students a...