FORBIDDEN DESIRE 2 | Jungkook...

By jikookie17

"Happily ever after is not a fairytale. It's a choice." ยฉ๐‰๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• No translations allowed. |*Con... More

Chapter 2 : Honeymoon
Chapter 3 : Wet shirt
Chapter 4 : Spanking
Chapter 5 : Worn out
Chapter 6 : Disturbed
Chapter 7 : Your smile brings mine
Chapter 8 : Body work
Chapter 9 : Mistake
Chapter 10 : Daddy
Chapter 11 : Provoke me
Chapter 13 : Lose control
Chapter 14 : Phone call
Chapter 15 : Naughty
Chapter 16 : Worried
Chapter 17 : Tattoo
Chapter 18 : Hateful
Chapter 19 : Horrible person
Chapter 20 : Memories
Chapter 21 : Sick
Chapter 22 : Lies and mistrusts
Chapter 23 : The truth you want
Chapter 24 : My old mistakes
Chapter 25 : I beg you
Chapter 26 : Hold my hand
Ch. 27 : I loved you
Ch. 28 : Strong bond
Ch. 29 : My loves
Ch. 30 : Demanding
Ch. 31 : Big boy
Ch. 32 : Serious talk
Ch. 33 : Grown man
Ch. 34 : Mature
Ch. 35 : Intimate
Ch. 36 : Obedient
Ch. 37 : Boy's love
Ch. 38 : My model
Ch. 39 : Secret
Ch. 40 : Baby boy
Ch. 41 : Mixed feelings
Ch. 42 : Your wise words
Ch. 43 : Odd behavior
Ch. 44 : Between us
Ch. 45 : Missing the old you
Ch. 46 : Lost you
Ch. 47 : The look into your eyes
Ch. 48 : Comforting
Ch. 49 : Self-hatred
Ch. 50 : Relieving
Ch. 51 : My baby boy
Ch. 52 : Drifted apart
Ch. 53 : With you only

Chapter 12 : Teasing you

55.1K 1.2K 1.3K
By jikookie17

— Next day —

My eyes open very feebly after a restful night. Is the weather bad today? I frown at the warm feeling that misses in this bed in which I wake up every morning.

She's already awake. I whirl around to see if by chance we could have rolled around the bed and change of position but no, if she's not here....that means...she's going to feed Kiran when I said I wanted to!

I throw the blanket away from me and run to the door to leave the room, but stop as soon as I remember I'm naked. I curse but rush back to the bed to go land on it and stretch my arm to reach the sweatpants I always let on the floor in case I could need it urgently at night. I roll around and hurry to put it on, to jump up and get on the floor to finally get out of here.

She's not on the couch, I close the door behind me and head to the kitchen on my left that I can't see clearly from where I am. She's frowning at me with a finger in her mouth, that smells good so she must be cooking. "Did Hulk run in the house or...?" she chuckles and gets back to her activity like a sweet baby always ready when I'm not. I scoff at myself like an imbecile and pass my hands through my hair to put them properly and get closer to her. "I thought you were feeding Kiran...and I wanted to do it this morning so I ran once I saw you were not in the bed anymore..."

"Tch..." she shakes her head as I came right behind her to wrap my arms around her. "You're really crazy Jungkook."

"That's because of my wife and babies..." I smile but kiss her ear, before leaning in to place my head at the side of hers and see her beautiful features from closer. She grins but focuses on the waffles she's making, gosh, my wife doing this in the morning is like the best I could wish for. She knows waffles are my favorite.

"Look what I made for you," she moves her hand away from the machine into which the pastries are forming and grab hold of a big waffle that I didn't notice yet, covered with chocolate. I beam at it but open my mouth to let her put it in it and I take a hungry bite to stuff my trap.

"Mhmm!" I moan with my eyes closed and chew on the chocolate melting even more in my mouth, with the sugar that turned into caramel, and the perfect mellow dough of the waffle that only her can make so delicious. "Come here," I cup her chin with my arms around her neck and direct her head towards me, to press my lips covered with some chocolate on hers. "You're the best to pleasure my body, no matter what you do," I smile with the food still in my mouth that I'm savoring but peck her lips that she's licking while giggling.

"Is my waffle that good?" she grins as she put the snack back on its plate to take care of the one baking. "Your waffles are always good," I pass my tongue over my lips, teasing her as we both know what we're talking about behind those words. "Always horny I see," she attempts to conceal her little smirk but fails it. My eyes are made to decipher her habits, body language, and words, so I know everything about her. "Always. Too bad for you your husband won't change," I pass it hand through her hair, still licking the last traces of the chocolate on my lips.

"I hope he won't."

"I knew it," I smile but peck her neck, to caress it my lips tenderly, before sliding up to her ear. "Can I have more of your food honey?" I whisper to shiver her while rubbing the tip of my finger on her nape. She nods and takes the dish to hand it to me, I take it no matter how much I would have wanted her to feed me but keep the waffle in my hand and let the plate aside, to savor what's the tastiest flavor in the world, after my wife, but I keep that in my head or else I'll get slapped.

I watch her repeating the same motions, opening the small machine to remove the hot and mouthwatering waffles from it and lied the four of them on a large dish and then grab hold of four balls of dough, to finally place it between the hot planks of ceramic and squeeze them by closing the machine. She does that while I'm enjoying my food and back hugging her with one arm around her.

However, since I care more about her than myself, I tighten my clasp around her and pull her closer, to fly the snack to her mouth, "Open, my baby," I speak softly in her ear and she does as told, to bite in the warm and sweet dough, but make me drool and envy it for being embraced by her lips and meeting her tongue.

I smile at her cute cheeks and expression while chewing, but can't help passing some of my fingers under her silky tank top, to caress her stomach. "You should wake Daehan up, he likes when the waffles are warm," she puts an end to my fantasizes as I was staring at her eating. "Now?" I try to make the moment between us linger, taking the last bite of food in my mouth. "Well...if I ask you now it's not to do it in two hours..."

"I still have some chocolate on my fingers...I can't...you need to help me..." I hold my hand in front of her mouth to make it obvious, causing her to chuckle and roll her eyes at my want. "Hm..." I flirt with her lips, caressing them with my finger to get her to part them. To my greatest pleasure, she does it and takes the tip of my middle finger in her mouth.

It's time to enjoy a little bit of intimacy that I miss with her lately. I lift her top up to her waist and push my finger back and forth really slowly and delicately, as my wants are gradually invading me with lust. "Suck it, or else the sweetness won't leave," I peek at her eyes for a short second, before looking back at her mouth to imagine another thing than just my finger in her there. She applies some suction and grabs my hand to only use her tongue on the tip, making grasp her waist unwillingly as I can feel something getting harder against her buttocks. She bobs her head to take my whole finger inside before pulling it out, "Leave now, I don't want you to get a boner if you have to wake my baby up."

"Too late," I peck her neck, sliding my hand along her stomach to move back and let her fabric get back properly. I take a little glance with a smirk at her backside in her little pair of babypink pink shorts, but go away to do as told and head towards Daehan's bedroom just next to ours. I wish this could have gone further though, but maybe if I'm lucky she'll be in the mood tonight.

However, I clear my mind and try to calm myself, waiting in front of the door for my state to get back to normal as quickly as possible.

"Ya. Are you going to wake him up when I'll be done?" she complains without turning around, "Babe, my boner..." I point out to make it clear for her as she must not have understood. "Well...he's a boy and eight so it's okay..."

"Uh..." I turn my head towards her to only stumble upon her back. "Excuse me but I don't want to hear him asking "Why is it sticking out of your pants Kookie?" Alright?"

"Oh, you're shy about it now?" she finally sets her eyes on me but with a smirk. I chuckle but give her a dirty look. "I'm shy but not when I'm facing you with it."

"Arrogant."

"I'm not, I just know that you like it so I'm satisfied with what I have down there for my wife," I keep the conversation going, stepping back from the door to look at her. "Eh, if you were not and wanted something bigger then I don't know how you would walk..."

I burst into laughter at the words she just said randomly. "Ya...seriously...you're unbelievable..." I keep on chuckling nervously, the dirtiness that she can have but hide really astonishes me every day. "What? That's true."

"I know I know..." a smug smile forms on my face. "I was born just for you so this was designed precisely to satisfy you and give pleasure to your body the way you deserve it," I grab the handle of the door, "I know you like my thick cookie, naughty girl," I chuckle before walking in Daehan's room but, I would bet thousands of dollars that I heard a "Oh yeah I do" coming out of her mouth as I stepped in. This is a real bad girl, I swear to god.

I collect myself and walk up to the little boy still peacefully dreaming, and thank god he is otherwise he would have heard us but this is a kid though, we've all been there and pretended to be sleeping when we were not so I'm not sure at one hundred percent he didn't listen to us. Anyway, I bend over his bed and pass my hand through his fluffy hair, to kiss his temple. "My baby, cuddle made some waffles. Are you coming with us to eat while they're still warm?"

He hums and turns around while rubbing his eyes. "Waffles?"

"Yes and they're delicious," I smile and put his hair back properly, his cuteness making me soft. "I want to eat them," he grins with his little eyes of the morning and sits up to wrap his arms around me. I hold him against my body as I noticed that he was dressed like me, and also getting the habit of wearing white shirts with a grey sweatpants like I often do, he's adorable but this must come from all the days when I was buying the same clothes for him and me so we could look like father and son.

I smile at the memories of those years that flew by and squeeze his small body against mine to carry him up and get out of the room with him. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I dreamed of you and we were both playing soccer in the garden," he grins while looking at me. "Oh, does that mean you want to play with me today?"

"We could?" he gapes in astonishment and joy at my question. This has been a long time since we last did it since I'm always close to Kiran to make sure he's doing fine, so I should spend my time with him even more as well. "Of course," I nod with happiness just to see how delighted he seems about it and I put him down on a stool to face the kitchen bar. "But be ready to lose my little baby boy..." I ruffle his hair to tease him but he shakes his head in disagreement. "I'm going to beat you and win, You, should be ready to lose Kookie."

"We'll see that," I defy him playfully but head back towards Y/N, who I didn't even have the time to hug or kiss as she already whirled around with the plate full of tasty and perfectly baked waffles, to put it in front of Daehan with a single dish for him to pick one at a time and add his own favorite thing on it. "Eat well my baby, did you have a good night?" she presses her lips on her temple, being the most perfect mother for him that he could never have got in his life. She always gives me butterflies no matter what she does.

"Yes! And thank you for the food cuddle, my stomach and brain are going to be happy because of you!" he beams at her as she did it before coming back closer to me to take care of the rest of the dough. I lay my eyes on her with some lust in my eyes, remembering what she did some minutes ago. Since she doesn't return the gaze but focus on what she's doing, I wander my eyes a bit lower, to scan her soft skin, her collarbones I would love to kiss or feel under my fingertip, her breasts perfectly fitting in her tank top and bra that I wished wasn't there, I want to put my fingers under that fabric so much that I'm going insane.

"You love Cuddle a lot?" Daehan snaps me out of my thoughts, making me shift my eyes towards him in a flash, to see him smiling and eating while staring at us. I bite my bottom lip with shyness as I realize that I got caught but peek at my wife just at my right, staring at me with her cute eyes as well. "I...yeah...what do you say that...?" I act innocent and look back at him. "Because you look at her a lot."

He was already smart younger but now this is even worse. I can still recall that moment when I tried to make him think someone called him to go in another room but that he figured out and said out loud it was just to kiss Y/N.

"That's because she's beautiful," I beam and cross my arms against my chest, feeling a bit timid to say that when he's here. Y/N hits my abs as if I just said something bad. "Stop being a smooth talker Jeon Jungkook."

"Ay..." I grumble and rub the spot she slapped. "I'm sincere...!"

"You are?" she raises her eyebrows and stares into my eyes threateningly, getting me soft as hell with her head raised up to be able to do this. "Then look into my eyes and say it," she leans towards me to inch closer with her small body. I glance away and giggle nervously. "I can't!"

"See, liar," she grins and move back. "I'm not! But you make me feel stressed out with your cute little face and all...! Agh...what a little baby girl!" I pretend to be offended and walk away to not have to stare into her hypnotizing eyes and fall down to my knees from all the love. I open a furniture made for our baby's food and take the milk powder with his bottle, to lay everything on the worktop and close the door I just opened.

"Honey, I told you that he now drinks cow's milk..." she reminds me as she noticed what I was doing. Dammit...I forgot about it. "Ah...yeah...I knew it but...it's only been two days since he's doing it so I forgot..." I put the small container of powder back in the furniture and get to the fridge. "Don't say you knew it if you forgot."

"Oh come on...we all have some memory lapses...okay...?" I grimace at her, poking her waist while heading back to where was as I know how ticklish she is on that spot. Her body twitched cutely but she just laughed. I remove the top of the Kiran's bottle and take hold of the milk one, to pour the liquid into it and stop at the line that I should never trespass. I can't wait to have him in my arms and feed him, so I hurry to close the bottle and put the milk back in the fridge.

"I'm waking him up, okay?" I warn her before going but she stops me, "What time is it?"

I take a look at the clock in the opened living room, "7:15 am."

"Okay," she doesn't say anything more and lets me enter my son's bedroom. A smile already grows on my face and I walk up to him as he's still asleep and bend over his crib as soon as I reach it. My heart is already beating hard. "Kiran..." I rub his belly and gaze at him peacefully in his dreams, I hate to disturb him but I need to stick to the schedule. As I'm soothingly whispering to wake him up, his eyes open slowly and a sudden yawn makes his lips part widely, to cause a beam on my face. "You're so cute my baby," I put my hands around him and lift him up very delicately, to take him in my arms and hold him against me. I brush the tip his cute nose, "Do you remember what we learned yesterday?" I stare into his sparkling eyes as he still seems a bit half asleep. I pucker my lips to see if he going to react.

He fixes his eyes on them with confusion, not knowing what I want with my stupid face. He brings his hands up to his cheeks and presses on them to lean in and kiss me. A real firework of emotions burst into my chest, I feel crazy again, gosh. "I love you so much...!" I pamper his face with kisses and head back to the kitchen where everyone is.

"Kiran!" Daehan beams at his nephew, joyful every time he sees him. I walk up to him and let him give Kiran a kiss before getting to Y/N who seems eager to hug his son.

•••

I lay my eyes on my baby staring at Y/N as she seems half awake, almost lying down, her legs bent back to keep Kiran sitting on her lower abdomen, with her head resting on the back of the sofa as the other angle is giving her another support. I guess tonight won't be the one to get her in the mood...

I smile at the focused eyes of my son on his mother while chewing on his soft toy. I lean towards them to have my face really close to hers as her eyes are now closed. "Mommy is pretty, right?" I whisper to him with a smile, I elbow the back of the sofa to remain as close possible to her and press my finger on the tip of her nose, making Kiran giggle and me as well to see that she's not responding to it. No matter how captivated I am by her angelic features, I dart my eyes to the right as soon as I see my baby's tiny hands grabbing the deep opened neck of his mother's tank top. I grin but don't stop him at all. He's totally staring at her breasts, maybe he wants to have some milk.

"You like them too?" I speak in a low voice, Daehan already in his bedroom to sleep, I take this opportunity to say things he would not take the same way that his nephew. "Hm?" I inch closer to her chest, the curves of her breasts making me feel horny, I try to control myself and just press my lips on one of them as I'm noticing that Kiran is interested in what he knows well since he was used to being fed by them. I lean in to approach his face from me and does the same as I did to peck his mom's skin and rest his head on what is for me the best pillow ever. He lays his hand on the one close to my face as if he was telling me that it's his.

"Ay, are you stealing mommy from me?" I take his tiny hand and hold it up playfully to press my lips on the same spot again.

I receive a small slap in the face, "Move back if you don't want me to slap you even harder Jeon Jungkook," she wakes up as I thought that she was too deeply in her sleep. Damn. "I...I'm just talking to my baby..." I rest my head on her breasts like my son to face him and wrap one arm around her while rubbing my baby back. I need to act innocent.

"Don't you dare fool me," she hits my thigh and moves her hand up to pass it through her hair. "I'm not..." I shake my head, enjoying my great pillow and the sound of her heartbeat as I and Kiran are both into eye contact, making me feel like the most emotional father on earth.

"Put your head away, only my baby boy has the right to sleep with his face there," she moves her shoulders to try pushing me away, but I shoot my head up from shock and disappointment, only to come across a playful smile. "Ya...they're mine."

"Not anymore."

"Oh, so this little bad boy..." I point at him but tickle his nostrils to make him giggle. "...is stealing all the great things in my life?"

"My breasts are ones of the greatest things in your life?" she raises her eyebrows at me, chuckling at my statement. "Of course they are, just like my cookie is for you," I smirk at her, using innocent words to not say anything explicit in front of my pure son. She glares at me and nudges me to push me away. "You seriously are dirty Jungkook...! Don't say that when he's here!"

"I'm not saying anything bad!" I pretend to be the victim in here, even though we all know that I'm right since I'm not using bad words. "I'm talking about cookies!"

"Sure Jeon. Cookies..." she rolls her eyes with a nervous grin, sarcasm filling her voice at every breath and word. "See how mommy is aggressive...tch..." I mumble to Kiran to provoke her. "Leave my son alone," she wraps her arms around him and conceals his face to not let me discern it anymore, while this little boy is enjoying my own pillow. "Ya. He's my son too," I grab her arm to pull it down but she resists to it and giggles, so I bite her arm very kindly and lick her skin. "Oh gosh...!" she huffs while laughing, which means that she's not annoyed at all but loving my behavior. "You won't stop, will you?"

"No, I won't," I shake my head, smiling at her, I press my lips on her shoulder and gaze at our child. "Seriously honey...he needs to fall asleep now..." she gets a bit serious, making stop my stupid actions. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't say sorry you idiot...you make him laugh too much and he's not going to be able to fall asleep..." she smiles and puts one arm around my neck, to peck my forehead. "I'm going to sing for him then, he needs it to sleep well every night," I draw myself closer and rest my head on her breasts, to stare into Kiran's eyes and now stop playing, my hand on his back to caress it as Y/N is playing with my hair. I look at him as the room now got quiet and begin to sing the song that I make him hear every night since he was in his mother's belly. It always soothes him no matter what.

•••

"Ahh...here we are my sweet honey..." I crawl onto the sofa after putting Kiran to bed, inching closer to here with plenty of ideas going through my head. She turns her head to the right to dive her eyes into mine and without giving her the time to think, I lock our lips. Mine caressing hers, I hold her jawline and do it passionately to tease her lips with my tongue before clasping and tugging on them to get the sensations I'm missing like ever these past few weeks. I drift my hand to her stomach and slide it down, to stroke her inner thigh and deepen the kiss as our lips and nose are flirting together teasingly.

"Don't you want to get into the pool for once?" I mention the room to which we never have the time to get access to but which is just right in front of me with the glasses giving a wonderful on it and the city. "What do you want to do there?" she smiles at me, knowing what I'm thinking about already. I glide my fingers lower to reach her pair of shorts and nuzzle her nose. "To do naughty things..."

"Hm...and what kind of naughty things?" her eyes stare into mine with lust and desire, the want perceivable a mile away. We're both in real need. "Daddy in mommy...do you get it?"

"I get it very well and like it."

"Then what are we waiting for?" I lift my eyebrows and put my arms under her legs and back to carry her up the sofa in no time, more than four weeks without this, I think that's going to be wild. I turn all the lights off and close the curtains of the windows giving a view on the indoor pool we have and walk away, to open the glass door of the office just behind the couch, and close it behind us. I try to make all of our actions quiet because I wouldn't want to get interrupted or caught doing this by Daehan who's as curious as his sister.

I head to the other door and finally reach the best room with our pool and the entire wall made of windows offering a large and almost bird's view of the city from the spot that we are, calm, away from other people but terribly good with our little house. I don't wait for too much and take my clothes off, before turning the heater of the pool on with the lights inside the water only, while my woman is getting undressed. I squat down and kindly plunge into the water which is not warm yet, making me gasp at the low temperature. "Sh*t! That's damn cold!"

Y/N laughs at me, remaining in her bra and underwear while sitting down on the floor to only put her feet in the water, gradually warming up. "The cookie is going to get all tiny."

"Ya!" I splash her face with the water. "We'll see that once he'll get to work, you bad girl."

"He," she repeats while mocking me like a cute baby girl. "Ahh...Jungkook..." she heaves a sigh and looks down through the clear water, swinging her calves into it. "We haven't even started yet and you're already moaning," I smirk and head towards her to get close and position myself between her legs. "Dive in...I need you to warm me up..." I stare into her eyes, lusting for her body as ever before. I bend my head forth and press my lips on her inner thigh, before moving a bit higher with my mouth, to inch closer to her sensitive area, but she passes her hands through my hair and pulls my head back. "Are you that horny?"

"Yeah...seriously...every time you do something I just picture something sexual...I can't help it, baby..." I bite my lips as she's joining me in the water but turning around to keep a grip on the rim of the pool, to not let go as we are where none of us could touch the bottom with our feet.

I wrap one arm around her and lay my hand on the flat surface facing her. "You want it from behind?" I speak in her ear, feeling the shivers on her skin spreading like a current of electricity. She chuckles and turns around to instantly encircle her arms and legs around me. "You're dirty."

"I'm dirty for wanting my wife?" I hold her tight and push her against the wall for my member to be squeezed against her. "You're just a naughty and needy husband, but I like this a lot."

"I love my horny wife as well you know," I slide my hand down her sides, caressing her neck with my lips. She smiles and remains silent, doubtlessly enjoying what I'm starting.

"Remove your legs from me for a second," I whisper to her as I glided my hands onto her hips, she does it and tightens her clasp around my neck so I hurry to take her underwear off and bend her legs up to get it away, and put it on the dry floor. Now that's going to be the best part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 41.4K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
100K 2.2K 41
Josephine ( or ' Jo' as she insists) Hyedton, has never been the one that would like to ' settle down' and ' have a bunch of kids', no she wanted to...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.3M 36.9K 28
"I'll make you forget everything bad." he whispers in my ear seductively.... [short story] - started; august 4, 2018 ended; april 6, 2019