Secretary, ⁿᶜᵗ 127

Von 00_Baejin_05

"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the... Mehr

「SECRETARY AND CEOs」
s u n d a y : ceo mark lee
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : Irregular Office
t u e s d a y : moon taeil
w e d n e s d a y : kim jungwoo
t h u r s d a y : dong sicheng
f r i d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y : day-off
s u n d a y : ceo jung jaehyun
m o n d a y : ceo seo johnny
t u e s d a y : ceo kim doyoung
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
f r i d a y ¦ ceo lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y ¦ ceo jung jaehyun
s u n d a y ¦ ceo mark lee
m o n d a y ¦ ceo kim doyoung
t u e s d a y ¦ ceo moon taeil
s u n d a y ¦ ceo dong sicheng
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
t u e s d a y : ceo seo johnny
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo seo johnny
f r i d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : traveling
s a t u r d a y : traveling pt. 2
s u n d a y : nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : disney resort pt 1
m o n d a y : disney resort pt.2
w e d n e s d a y : disney resort pt.4
w e d - t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.1
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.2
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.3
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.4
f r i d a y : waiting for you
s a t u r d a y : dong sicheng
s a t u r d a y : moon taeil
s a t u r d a y : seo johnny
s a t u r d a y : kim doyoung
s a t u r d a y : kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t - s u n d a y : mark lee
s a t u r d a y : jung jaehyun
s a t u r d a y : nakamoto yuta
s a t u r d a y : lee taeyong
s p e c i a l : jung jaehyun
s p e c i a l : kim doyoung
s p e c i a l : mark lee
s p e c i a l : nakamoto yuta

t u e s d a y : disney resort pt. 3

10.9K 368 458
Von 00_Baejin_05

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara wakes up and checked the clock.

6:09 am.

She rubs her eyes before going to the bathroom and wash her face.

She slightly wet her hair and combed it before going back to the room. She saw the two maknaes still sleeping.

She slightly opened the curtains to give a little light in the room.

She sighed and look at the two, looking like they won't be awake till one hour later. She took this chance to take a bath.

She entered the bath, letting the warm water hit her face. She caressed her neck, knowing that the hickeys Mark and Jaehyun made is still there.

She blankly stared into the wall, thinking about the confessions of Sicheng and Johnny. The doings of Mark and Jaehyun.

She shakes her head, putting shampoo on her hair before washing it off.

Once she finished showering, she looked at the mirror, seeing how the hickeys are doing. She pouted, seeing that some of them are gone but the rest is still there.

She put on her clothes before wiping the extra water on her hair. She exited the toilet, still seeing the boys fast asleep.

She looked at the clock and it was already turning 7 am.

She combed her hair before she starts to make tea for herself. She sits on the chair, playing some games she finds slightly interesting.

She poured the finished tea to her teacup before sitting down again, her teacup on the table near her.

She get her earphones and starts to watch some Disney Movies like Descendants 2.

She didn't notice that one of the boys have woken up.

Haechan looks at Hwara who was busy watching Decendants over there. He puts on his hoodie's hood to hide his swollen face.

He went to the bathroom quietly before washing his face. He then hugged Hwara from the back and Hwara chuckled, knowing that it's Haechan.

"I heard from Hyung yesterday that he'll be booking five rooms again but one of the rooms has three beds.

I hope that you're my roommate again and it's just the two of us." He said then Hwara chuckled, drinking her tea and kept her eyes on the movie.

"I'm okay with anyone honestly but if that's what you want then sure." She said then Haechan smiled, thanking her.

He kissed her cheeks which finally made her look at him. Haechan chuckled and took a sip of her tea, placing his lips on the place where Hwara placed her lips.

Hwara blushed and looked away. Haechan smiled, knowing that it's an indirect kiss.

Haechan put the teacup down before kissing her cheeks again. He grabbed his bag and went to the toilet.

Hwara coughed and looked at the bed where Markhyuck slept on. She saw Mark already awake there, keeping his eyes on her.

She starts to feel that his stare on her is starting to feel uncomfortable. She immediately looked away, feeling herself sweat.

Mark still staring at her. He sighed and lay back down, covering himself with the blanket.

He starts to feel impatient about this whole thing. Hwara lost focus on the movie just starts to think about the boys instead.

"Ugh!!" She shouted, making Mark flinch. He look at her and noticed her hands in her hair like she's in deep and annoying thoughts.

Mark sighs and opened the curtains, seeing the view outside.

He heard Haechan come out of the bathroom. He saw Haechan smile at him before he starts to dry his hair.

"Take a bath, Hyung. We're meeting the others in an hour." He said then Mark nodded and grabbed his bag.

He eyed Hwara first before entering the bathroom.

"Haechan."

"Hm?" Haechan sits on the bed, grabbing the makeup kit and skincare kit he always brings with him.

He starts to put his skincare products first and Hwada turns off her phone and noticed Haechan.

"Oh, what an interesting stuff you have there." Hwara sat beside him and looked at all the products Haechan bought.

"I always have them with me. Just in case." He smiles, putting on BB cream on his face.

"So, you do your own makeup... amazing." She said, checking the simple makeup palettes of his. She saw all the colors and everything compliments his eyes.

"How about you? Do you bring any type of makeup with you?" He asked her and she nodded.

"All the time. I can't forget about it. What if I need to look good? What will I use?" Hwara said, pouting. Haechan laughs and close his BB Cream.

"You always look good and fresh. When I first saw you, I thought you were my age." Haechan said then Hwara chuckled.

"Thanks but seriously though. I promise, most girls like me bring makeup with them, just in case.

If not a makeup kit then at least a lip tint and BB Cream." She said, grabbing her bag and take her makeup kit out.

"Wow. Nude and bright eyeshadow palettes." Haechan checked her makeup out before grabbing his own brushes.

"Yeah, nude is better for everyday use. I use this color at work sometimes." Hwara pointed out at one shadow and Haechan nodded.

"I also use nude colors. Actually, almost all of us, boys do. I do my own makeup most of the time but the others let me do their makeup.

When there's special occasions, I do the makeup of the boys and Doyoung Hyung and Taeyong Hyung do their hair.

I also noticed your makeup in the party last time. It was so pretty~" He swipe his brush on the gold glitter shadow before applying it on his eyes.

"Since you're gonna do your makeup, might as well do mine too." Hwara said, applying BB cream and Haechan smiled.

Mark came out of the bathroom and saw the two doing their makeup.

"Seriously? Makeup?" Mark tilted his head but Haechan only stick his tongue out to him.

"This is my everyday life, Mark Lee. Shut up." Haechan said, finishing his right eye and moved on to his left eye.

Hwara just chuckled and start applying her BB cream.

"Why though? I don't understand why you still need to apply makeup. I understand Hwara but why? Are you a model or something?" Mark asked, sitting down.

He grab his BB cream from his bag and start putting some on his face as well.

"Mark, boys can do makeup too. Let the boy be." Hwara said and smiled at him.

Mark closed his BB cream after he finished applying and just keep his eyes on the two.

"Yeah, boys do makeup too." Haechan said, finishing his eye makeup and grab his lip tint.

"I put makeup on but only on special occasions. Not everyday." Mark said but Haechan only rolls his eyes. Mark looks at Hwara that's already working on her other eye.

"After I'm done with mine, I'll put on makeup on you. For a face like yours, you'll look even more attractive with eyeshadows on." Hwara said, winking at him.

".....fine..." Mark pouted and look at Haechan that's fixing his stuff now. He walks to the mirror, fixing his hair.

Mark heard Hwara close her palette and finally finished her look with lip tint. She smiled at Mark and Mark starts to feel his heart beating.

'Why the heck does she look so much more beautiful than she already is?' Mark felt his cheeks getting hotter.

"Bring the chair closer here." She said and Mark obeyed her. She stands up and grab a hair clip of hers. She clipped Mark's long and blonde hair to the side.

She stared at him for a while and Mark can feel his cheeks getting warmer. Hwara chuckled and noticed the blush on his cheeks.

"I got it for you now."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Mark opens his eyes, seeing Hwara so close to his face. Hwara smiled, finished fixing his hair too.

"Wow, you look so different." Hechan joked, looking at Mark.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mark asked and he gave him a mirror. Hwara starts to fix all of her stuff before they went to the lobby.

"Wah... I take my words back." Mark said and the two high fives.

"Let's go to the lobby already. We only have five minutes left." Hwara said then the two quickly fix their stuff before they head to the lobby.

Jaehyun noticed the three and wowed.

"Wow. What's with the makeup today?" Jaehyun smiled and the other boys look at the three.

"Something. Come on already, I wanna see the hotel!" Haechan said and run out of the hotel.

"Yah!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Haechan jumped on the bed, immediately hugging the pillow. Hwara just starts looking around the whole place.

"Wah!!!" Haechan smiles widely and someone knocked on the door. Hwara opened it and Haechan sat up.

"Should we go? We need to hurry up." Taeil smiled and the two nodded.

The two followed Taeil to the lobby. Haechan interlocked his hands with Hwara before she looked at him. He immediately smiled at her.

Once they got into the lobby.

"Same pairs as yesterday?" Yuta asked and everyone eyed their partners from yesterday.

"Can we change? I almost murdered Haechan yesterday." Doyoung said then Haechan nodded.

"Then who do you want your partner be? This time, you choose your own partner." Taeyong said as everyone looked around.

Haechan placed his other arm around Hwara's shoulders and back away from them, saying that Hwara is his partner.

The other boys start to choose.

Doyoung with Jaehyun. Taeyong with Jungwoo. Sicheng, Yuta and Taeil. Johnny and Mark.

"Back here at 8 PM." Johnny said and everyone nodded before they start going around the park.

"Where should we go first? Me and Hyung got lost yesterday." Haechan said, looking at Hwara that is looking around.

"Let's go to the Mediterranean Harbor first and see what we could do there." Hwara said and led the way.

Haechan wowed when he saw the huge castle in front of them.

"It's the Fortress Explorations. Let's get inside, shall we?" She smiled and he nodded. The two head inside and start to look around.

Haechan found a room where they can control the boat and started to play. Hwara saw him and walked to his side. She watch him play and Haechan pouted when King Triton appeared and hit his boat.

"Omo~ don't be sad." Hwara pinched his cheeks before they head to the next room.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
The two entered the Tower of Terrors and was literally holding hands. They watch the statue go away and they make their way to the elevator.

Once they start going up, they did come across some parts they found interesting but when they reached the top and Hwara felt the elevator moving.

She hugged Haechan's arm and that exact moment, the elevator starts to fall down, making everyone leap.

The two laughed once the ride finished.

"Should we eat?" Haechan asked and Hwara nodded. They head to a restaurant and sat down. A waiter gave the two menus before walking away to take care of another table.

"Let's finish the rest of the part and head to the hotel first. I feel tired already." Haechan said, laughing as he checks the menu.

"I'm pretty sure you'll gain energy after eating." Hwara said, remembering what Sicheng told her yesterday.

"You're probably right."

They called a waiter and tried to order. Luckily, Haechan knows a little bit of Japanese which he used to his advantage and the waiter thanked them for their orders.

"Hwara." Haechan rest his head on the table, facing the window.

"Hm?"

"Can you became my girlfriend instead?" Haechan suddenly asked and her eyes widened.

"W-what do you mean?" She asked, shocked and Haechan looked at her.

"I know Mark likes you. I heard from Jungwoo that Johnny confessed to you. I also heard Sicheng confess to you yesterday.

Can you become mine instead? I'm not asking for an answer immediately." He said, frowning and Hwara looked down.

It starts to become really awkward between them but they like the silence they are having.

The chatting from the customers and they happen to hear some of it. Children laughing and sounds from the waiters and waitresses.

After a few more minutes, their food came. They thanked them and start to eat.

Hwara eyed Haechan who also eyed her. Their eyes met and they both look away.

They continue to eat their food until Hwara had enough of the silence.

"Ugh- can you just start talking? I mean, I'm already in deep thoughts and I know you don't want to add yourself.

But can we just forget this until we go back to the hotel? That way, we can be awkward in the hotel instead." Hwara pouted and tooo a bite of her chicken.

Haechan laughed and nodded.

"Neh, Noona."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara jumped on her bed and Haechan immediately changed into his comfortable clothes, of course, in the bathroom.

Hwara is with Haechan. Mark is with Johnny. Jaehyun is with Taeyong. Doyoung is with Jungwoo. Sicheng, Yuta and Taeil again for the hotel roommates pair.

Haechan exited the bathroom and sit on his bed, getting his makeup remover wipes.

"Noona, get changed before I make you change." Haechan said and she immediately gets up and change.

Haechan smiled and wipe his makeup off. He loosened his styled hair before laying down on the bed.

He starts to video call someone. He stands up before waiting for the answer of that person.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Jeno- yah!"

"Wow. It's Lee Donghyuck. How've you been there in Japan?"

"Great. We're staying in Disney Resort right now."

"Wah!! Not fair!!" Haechan laughed and sit on the bed, grabbing his phone and saw Jeno.

"You've become really handsome. What happened when we were gone?" Haechan laughed and Jeno just roll his eyes.

"That's not your bag at the other bed. Who's your roommate?" He asked and Hwara came out of the bathroom. Haechan smiled at her.

Haechan called her over and she sat beside him, seeing Jeno on the phone.

"Oh? Hwara Noona! How have you been?" Jeno asked, immediately recognizing her and made Haechan confused.

"How'd you know him?" Haechan asked but Hwara only chuckled.

"We met through, Mark. I'm very well, Jeno. How is Chenle and the others?" Hwara asked and Jeno gave her his signature eyesmile before showing a thumbs up.

"Noona, you look so pretty with makeup on. Are you gonna remove it now?" Jeno asked and Hwara nodded.

"Ah, okay~ you should remove it then. Makeup can also be harmful to the skin." Jeno said then Hwara thanked him.

"Here, use these." Haechan gave her his makeup remover wipes and Hwara smiled, thanking him.

"I'm gonna hang up now. You still have school tomorrow. Do well with your studies, Jeno~~" Haechan said before pointing it at Hwara.

"Bye, Jeno~ goodluck."

"Bye, noona! Hope we can see again with the other boys!" Jeno waved and Hwara nodded. Haechan said another bye before hanging up.

"Didn't expect that." Haechan said and watch her remove the makeup.

When she finally did, he moved to her side.

"Noona. Please take my words earlier seriously." He lay down on her bed, covering herself with the comforter.

"I will."

Haechan smiled softly before making her lay down beside him. He wrap his arms around her, protectively and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Goodnight."

And with that, Hwara turned off the lamps on her side which is the only light left.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Book is ending????

Close to the ending???

Idk???

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

70.3K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)
175K 6.7K 23
"She's here to visit Jaemin?" ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When the idol meets the closest girl friend of his best friend in a fanmeeting.. 「 Thank you too Lee_U...
1.5K 141 21
"Hey don't be scared, I am here for you" - Haechan { CEO, abusing, romance, revenge } English is my second language so please forgive the mistakes Th...
130K 3.8K 48
"Hi, we're NCT." What will happen when 14-year-old Kayla Yang, an NCTzen, finds NCT at her front door? [COMPLETED] cover by @artaeilistic