π•Ίπ–šπ–— π•·π–”π–›π–Š π•΄π–˜ π•΅π–šπ–˜π–™...

By kxcchxn03

Izuku Midoriya(Female), she does have a quirk, and that is called 'All for One'. Yes, she is the daughter of... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1 - We finally meet again...
Chapter 2 - Protect you
Chapter 3 - Surprise
Chapter 4 - Mine only
Chapter 5 - I don't trust her...
Chapter 6 - Bad feelings
Chapter 8 - I'm here now
Chapter 9 -Visit
Chapter 10 - Happy f*cking birthday!
Chapter 11 - Mother's warm...
Chapter 12 - Talent show!
Chapter 13 - First Date
Chapter 14 - kidnapper
chapter 15 - Found out...
Chapter 16 - No matter what!
Our Love Is Just Like A Puppet: Ending
Our Love Is Just Like A Puppet: Ending 2
Epilogue
πŸ’›Katsumi BakugoπŸ’š

Chapter 7 - Rip~

596 19 8
By kxcchxn03

Katsuki POV

We did having sex...?

No way, right...?

There's no way we're having sex, right...?

There's no F*CKING way we did!

How am I able say about this to Deku...?

If she knows...

I know she will hates me...

Why...?

Why did this things happen to me...

Goddamnit!

I flinched when I felt an arms around me...

"Oh Katsuki~ I can't believe we did this kinds of this, it's almost like my dreams~ But don't worry, I won't tell this to anyone, especially Midoriya chan~ but unless you will be with me all the time, like forever~"

I shivering so hard, and I wanna tell her that 'I'm not yours, you creep!' or 'f*ck off, bitch!', but I couldn't speak or make a sounds. So all I just do is, pushing her hard, grabbed my clothes and wore them, and bag, and then ran away through the out of the room and leave that b*tch alone.

Uraraka POV

"Ouch..." I looked at him but he's gone. I sighed.

"Looks like he's ran away, huh..."

What a pathetic.

But still, I love him~

You can't escape from me Katsuki~ you will realized that you are mine and mine only, and you will forget that b*tch called 'Deku'~ you will always thinking about me, and loving me, only me~! Your everything is mine, your life is mine, you are always be mine, for eternity~

Izuku POV

Kacchan is so weird... totally weird! What I mean is that, he's been avoiding me, I don't why! What did I do something wrong?! It's been a weeks since that stupidily party over, and after that he diciding ignored me! When I walked closer to him or talk or ask him, he just suddenly moved away! And mow I'm worried about him more than ever!

I went inside the classroom.

"Good morning, everyone!" I greeted them but they didn't greet me back. Not only Kacchan, but also to them! I walked to my desk quietly.

Eraserhead, our homeroom teacher, teaches us the lesson but then whwn the bell rang, he stopped and turned in front of us.

"Okay, the class is over but go to your locker room and we will do PE for next class, I will record and testing your percentages of your quirks. Go right now!"

We stood up and we make at locker room. We changed our uniforms into PE uniforms. I realized that, they staring at me helplessly.

"Hey, Midoriya san..." 'finally, someone spoke'. I turned around and it was Yaoyorozu.

"Hey, Yaoyorozu san, is there's something wrong?"

"Nothing, just your skin looks so smooth."

"Oh is that so?"

"Yeah, and also your body looks so balance and straight, do you always do gym for everyday?"

"Yeah! I always gym every morning!"

"Wow, that's amazing, Midoriya san!" I chuckled.

"Thank you!" I smiled

Actually, that was nothing.

"Anyway, we should go now, Midoriya san." She said.

"Yeah!" I followed her from behind.

We make it at there, and I saw the boys already here with Eraserhead. I looked at Kacchan, he seems so sad and... distant...

"Midoriya, can I ask you a question?" It was Eraserhead, or should I call him 'Aizawa sensei'.

"Yes, sensei?"

"What's your quirk?"

"It's Telekinesis, sensei."

"I see... okay! We should start over now!"

"Yes!"

Time-to-Skip

We already finished the PE and we, girls, went to our locker room and the boys went their own too. We we done change into our uniform, they went first before me, I almost pass the exist but someone pulled me. I turned around and it was, surprisingly, Jiro. Mention about 'surprisingly', What I mean is that girl, she didn't always talk me, even once unlike the other girls... but until now...

"Jiro san...?"

"There's something I have to tell you." She said with serious voice.

"What is it? Is there sonething wrong?" I asked her while she locked the door and turn at me.

"It's about Bakugo..." I gasped, I grabbed her shoulder.

"Please tell me what is wrong with Kacchan! He's been avoding me with these weeks!"

"I know the answer... so please listen to me carefully..." I let go of her shoulder and ready to listen.

"Okay..." she breathed in and out.

"It'... it's because that Uraraka's faults..."

"Uraraka san? What did she do Kacchan to make him avoiding me?!"

"She had a plans since that party was over, and somehow it's successfully..."

"So you mean, that dumbest party was part of her plans?!"

"Yes."

"That b*tch! I realized that she's been f*cking with him over the weeks! And then, what else?!"

"Her plans was to make Bakugo drunk and when the party over, she carried Bakugo at Love Hotel and then she... she raped him..." I have so many nagative emotions around me, the atmosphere around are filled of shocked, furious, and... bloodlust!!!

"I... I... I WILL KILL THAT B*TCH AND MAKE HER PAY!" My color contacts fell down, my emerald green turn into a crimson blood with bloodlust. My hairs turned back into green but with dark.

"M-Midoriya... i-is that you...? Y-You are that... her...?"

"Yes, I am. Jiro san. I owed you one, so I won't kill you and I showing to you my real identify."

"W-Why are you here for...? What is your plan...?" I see her shaking a little bit.

"I'm sorry, Jiro san. That was a top, but not the most, secret for us, a villain~" I turned back, I picked my color contacts and but them back, and somehow my hairs even back too, surprisingly.

"Let's go back to our class shall we~?" I smiled at her.

Time-to-Skip: by to you by Izuku, who couldn't take her bloodlust any longer and... WARNING!: Gory!

At night...

She didn't realized I've been followed her, did she~? Since the school finally over, I was been followed her, in all the way and then I realized that she took a shortest way... but that was a dirty area and maybe there will be a gangsters here... and she didn't realized that... it was perfect place for to kill her... and it's a BAD END!!!

"Uraraka san~" she turned around and looked at me shocked... and fear...

Heh, I like that, her own fear~

"O-Oh, hey Midoriya chan, you scared me, what are you doing here?" She tried to fake smile.

"Oh, do you want to know? I was followed you since the school over~"

"What? Are you my stalker or something?" She faked laughed.

"Seriously, why did you followed me?"

"Oh, do you wanna know why? Because I know what you've done, b*tch."

"W-What? What do y-you mean by that, M-Midoriya chan...?"

"Ohh, don't play dumb! I know what you did to Kacchan!" She shocked.

"Tsk... I will kill that someone who f*cking told you about this... well~ at least Katsuki thinks he's mine~"

"Why did you f*cking do this, you b*tch!"

"Well, do you know why? IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE KATSUKI BUT THAT B*TCH TAKE KATSUKI AWAY FROM ME!"

"But doesn't that mean you have to-"

"Oh, I know your secrest, Midoriya chan~ THAT YOU HAVE CRUSH ON KATSUKI ALSO! I NOTICED THAT YOU TRIED TO TAKE KATSUKI AWAY FROM ME AS WELL, DIDN'T YOU NOTICED THAT? HOW STUPID!"

"NO ONE, NOBODY TAKE KATSUKI AWAY FROM ME! MY KATSUKI! HE'S MINE! MINE ONLY! HE'S ONLY BELONG TO ME! AND NOW FINALLY, HE DECIDE TO BE WITH ME AS HIS WIFE! Hahaha, what's his reaction if I told him, I'm pregnant, I'm sure THAT MUST BE HILARIOUS!!"

"AUGH! THAT'S IT! I CAN'T TAKE THIS LITTLE LONGER ANYMORE! AND NOW, I WILL FINALLY KILL YOU!" My form went back again.

"Y-You! YOU THAT DEKU B*TCH?!"

"YEH! THAT'S ME, YOU LITTLE B*TCH!"

"P-Please... don't kill me... PLEASE!"

"THERE'S NO F*CKING WAY TO LET YOU~ HOW DARE YOU MAKING MY KACCHAN TERRIBLE SAD AND GUILTY BECAUSE OF YOU! AND YOU TOOK HIS VIRGINITY THAT SUPPOSE NOT FOR SPOILED B*TCH LIKE YOU! AND I'M SURE YOU MAKING MY KACCHAN CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU! AND NOW PREPARE TO DIE, YOU SPOILED UGLY URARAB*TCH!" I used my telekinesis quirk to grabbed a shapest knife and stabbed her directly. I saw her ugly blood dripping on the ground and then her ugliest lifeless body fell onto the ground. But... this is not done yet!

"Death." I called for someone, and that someone appeared in front of me.

"Yes, milady?" I know he likes having sex with someone who is killed by him or not, after all I knew about him for the long time ago. So I smirked evilish.

"Rape her." He bows at me.

"Yes, milady." He takes of his pants, and I turned around. In a few minutes, he's done.

"How was it?" I asked.

Do you know why, I asked him to did that? Because I don't want her to rest in peace for finally taking my Kacchan's virginity with her and sex with him only, for the first time. Soo I wanna make it ruined her peace into a hell~

"It was felts so good, milady. And I couldn't believe she's dead without having sex with someone, so I took her virginity~" I looked at him shocked and confused.

Did I hear correctly...?

"Death, can you show me her memory since last weeks?"

"Sure milady."

His quirk is something like Shinigami, he takes people's souls and collected them, and also you can saw their memory just like a movie!(A/N: it's similar to Black Butler!)

Rip Urarb*tch POV

Freshback...

I carried Katsuki and put him on the comfy bed. I took my clothes off and I took his off too. I'm ready having fun with him, taking his virginity and giving him to my virginity. Wait, I don't have a condom... whatever, I don't care if I am pregnant with Katsuki's child~ our child~ so I was about to put it in me... but... his mouth slipper a words... just a few words... but I don't like that while we're making a love...

"Hmm... Deku..."

I tried again and focused on this for seriously, but AGAIN, AUGH! So I give up, I decide to have a sleep with him...

Welp, maybe he won't know what happen~ and he will think that we're reallh having sex~ soo I will keep this secret~

Back to Izuku POV

I started laughing, laughing so hard, uncontrable, like a maniac, a real maniac.

"Making Love? What the f*ck hell?! That's impossible, you are the one who stupid here! Hahahaha! Even so you rape him, he still thinks about me~ and he still thinks that he's mine, mine only! He loves me more than you! Wait a minute... of course not! There's no way he loves a b*tch like you! Right?! Hahaha! And now... it's my turn to make him mine~ so goodbye for now and thank you for making an entertainment with you, you creep~" and then I go backed to my house, and I will tell Kacchan the truth tomorrow.

...I finally rip ya, b*tch...

Hi guyz! Thank you for reading and voting! I guess, I took it too far again, welp I guess she deserves it... and also I'm sorry if there's a Uraraka fan! Anyway, MINNA DAISUKI!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 6.1K 36
when a strange portal opens one night under your bed as you sleep soundly in the comfort of your own room. everything changes the friends your brothe...
91.2K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
58.7K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
6.9K 292 34
Luna Hirose, the niece of the famous pro-hero Hawks, has recently moved from America to Japan and plans to become a pro-hero just like her uncle and...