euphoria (miles edgeworth x r...

By darkpeachies

WARNING: THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN ABUSE (MENTAL, PHYSICAL, AND SEXUAL), MURDER, PSYCHOTIC SCENES, SELF-HARM, SEX... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six

twenty

499 8 19
By darkpeachies

Phoenix was absolutely depressed.

I slept over his apartment for fun, but he was destroyed.

I didn't wanna be a stalker, but I needed to know what's up.

So I stood by his door, hoping he wouldn't see me.

"Bullshit liar.." he grumbled.

He was ripping something. Probably a paper.

"You didn't love me. You wanted me to fucking die."

Is he talking about me...?

Pheenie...I never wanted you dead.

He picked up a paper and burned it.

When he was done with his little sobbing fit, I walked inside to find him laid down on the bed.

"Phoenix? You okay?" I sat next to him.

He inhaled deeply. "I don't know."

"Do you wanna tell me what's wrong?" I asked softly.

He laid silent.

He was thinking.

"Who wanted you dead, Pheenie?"

He flinched and put his hands over his face.

"You heard me, didn't you? Gosh...why can't I just be a little quieter!" He said.

"It's okay. Just tell me what's wrong." I sympathetically held his hand, laying down as well.

"Aya..." He began, and I knew he was gonna get deep into rambling soon.

"That day I broke up with you..it wasn't because I couldn't take it...or I was busy...or I was sad...it was because...I was afraid of getting hurt again." He tightened the grip around my hand.

"Hurt again?" I asked.

"Dahlia...she was my....quote and quote, ex girlfriend...she didn't love me. She told me that. Straight to my face. But I really loved her. I would call her my Dollie. And all she said was a lie. I was just a victim...a cover-up in her scheme...I was used and manipulated...I was just sick of the disease called love." He said, staring at the ceiling.

"Pheenie..." I said, speechless.

"She used to call me that. All the time. But when you say it, its different. It's like....love re-entered." He chuckled.

It was silent for a bit.

"Aya...be honest...if you weren't with Miles, would you be with me? If I gave myself another shot at love?"

I thought for a bit.

"Most likely. But it depends how I'd feel about you if I wasn't with Miles." I looked at him.

I then realized; we were still holding hands.

Once he noticed, he instantly pulled away and blushed.

"I-im sorry!" He stammered.

I chuckled. "Its okay, Pheen. Speaking of Miles, I heard he's finally got his own place."

"That's interesting. He better have enough room for my rent. I'm really down on money." He frowned.

I laughed. "You'll get better. Maybe you should be a pianist."

"Nah. Those guys get a dollar a day. Not even close to how much I have to pay. Plus, I have no interest in piano." He shrugged.

"Be an anesthesiologist. They get the most pay."

"It's probably hard to get that job. Plus, I'd have to go to university again."

I nodded. "That'd be an issue.."

My phone rang, and I looked at it.

It was Miles.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Aya?! Oh, Aya! You have to help me, darling!" He panted.

"Woah woah, what's wrong?" I sat up.

"I've been assigned to babysit my coworkers sister's child and...Jesus Christ, this child is the devil spawn!" Miles said, obviously stressed.

I chuckled. "You're calling me over to take care of a baby with you?"

"Please, Aya! I beg of you!"

He seemed so desperate. I could resist.

"Fine. I'll be there soon."

I looked at Phoenix. "Got a bike?"

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Once Phoenix dropped me off, he peddled away quickly. He said he was gonna look for a part-time job that'll help him pay better.

Poor guy...he deserves better.

I knocked on the door politely.

Miles frantically answered the door, and once seeing me, pulled me into a tight hug.

"Oh, Aya! I knew I could trust you!" He said.

I chuckled. "Alright, there, there." I pat his back.

Once he pulled away, I spoke.

"Y'know, you're gonna have to learn these things. I'm not gonna be a housewife, and someone has to take care of our future children." I smiled, kissing his nose.

I walked inside and looked around.

The baby sat on the floor, playing around with a paper.

"That was Case File 64512..." He frowned.

"Was it important?" I chuckled, walking over to the baby.

"In fact, every case file is important. No matter how old or new, no matter how important or insignificant. A case file is always a case file." He raised a finger.

"Okay, smarty pants." I chuckled, picking at the babies mouth in attempt to make him let go of whatever moist paper was in his mouth.

"Come on, sweetie, let go." I smiled.

And with that, he spit it out into my hand.

It was disgusting, but it was better than him choking.

I threw it out and looked at Miles.

"Thats all you had to do, Miles." I chuckled.

"That was greatly revolting." He said, frozen.

The baby then started crying, either wanting milk, attention or a toy.

I rushed over to him.

"Hey, honey, what's wrong?" I asked, as if he'd respond.

He just kept crying.

I picked him up, and let him suck on finger.

"Miles, does he have a bottle?" I looked at him.

"N-no! He didn't really come with anything but a.....maraca...?" He picked up a rattle.

I laughed. "Miles, that's a rattle."

"Oh. Maybe it'll help?" He said, handing it to me.

I grabbed it and lightly started shaking it.

"Shhhh, it's okay. Look! See? It's your toy!" I smiled, trying to calm him down.

He calmed down for a bit, and grabbed it from my hands with his little baby fingers.

He babbled with a little smile, shaking the rattle while bouncing up and down.

I smiled softly and played with him for a bit.

God...I love babies.

"This demon child speaking indecipherable words. Hmph." Miles crossed his arms, walking over to his desk.

But I suppose, with this fella around, we aren't getting any.

"Geez, Miles, you were a baby once too! What? Did royalty get the best of you?" I giggled.

He flinched. "N-no! But I surely didn't say...whatever that devil is speaking! I surely knew English words.."

Yeah, I bet you did. Maybe when you were 2 you knew the meaning of apoptosis.

The baby yawned and made grabby hands at me.

"What does that demon want from you?" Miles put on his glasses, getting ready to study.

"He's tired." I picked him up, sitting down on the couch and letting him lay on me.

"Can you play some classical music? Something that's soft and sweet?" I looked over at him.

He nodded and played a song featuring a harp and soft piano.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, stroking the child's head.

"Which one is this?" I asked, keeping my eyes closed.

"Ave Maria, covered by harp and piano." I heard him get out of his seat.

"Have a great rest, love." He kissed my head.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face and a tiny baby holding onto my shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 97 38
Piper Edgeworth is a fifteen-year-old girl, as well as the daughter of famous prosecutor, Miles Edgeworth. Ever since Phoenix Wright helped her fathe...
84.9K 2.2K 32
Pearl believes that Mr. Nick (aka Phoenix Wright) is Maya's special someone, and has done all she can to get them together. Maya tells her to stop, a...
17.3K 442 11
When Phoenix Wright's cousin moves to town as a new prosecutor, old feelings spark in Miles Edgeworth. Note: SMUT warning, if you're under 18 or don'...