Secretary, ⁿᶜᵗ 127

Por 00_Baejin_05

"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the... Más

「SECRETARY AND CEOs」
s u n d a y : ceo mark lee
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : Irregular Office
t u e s d a y : moon taeil
w e d n e s d a y : kim jungwoo
t h u r s d a y : dong sicheng
f r i d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y : day-off
s u n d a y : ceo jung jaehyun
m o n d a y : ceo seo johnny
t u e s d a y : ceo kim doyoung
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
f r i d a y ¦ ceo lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y ¦ ceo jung jaehyun
s u n d a y ¦ ceo mark lee
m o n d a y ¦ ceo kim doyoung
t u e s d a y ¦ ceo moon taeil
s u n d a y ¦ ceo dong sicheng
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
t u e s d a y : ceo seo johnny
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo seo johnny
f r i d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : traveling
s a t u r d a y : traveling pt. 2
s u n d a y : nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : disney resort pt 1
t u e s d a y : disney resort pt. 3
w e d n e s d a y : disney resort pt.4
w e d - t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.1
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.2
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.3
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.4
f r i d a y : waiting for you
s a t u r d a y : dong sicheng
s a t u r d a y : moon taeil
s a t u r d a y : seo johnny
s a t u r d a y : kim doyoung
s a t u r d a y : kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t - s u n d a y : mark lee
s a t u r d a y : jung jaehyun
s a t u r d a y : nakamoto yuta
s a t u r d a y : lee taeyong
s p e c i a l : jung jaehyun
s p e c i a l : kim doyoung
s p e c i a l : mark lee
s p e c i a l : nakamoto yuta

m o n d a y : disney resort pt.2

11.5K 388 536
Por 00_Baejin_05

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Mark jumped on the bed as soon as they entered the hotel room.

"Wah~ it's Disney themed!!" Haechan jumped on the same bed as Mark which Mark immediately moved out of the before Haechan hits him.

"I almost had a heart attack there," Mark said, his hand on his chest as Hwara laughs.

"Don't do anything to Hwara. Hwara, if anything happens, tell me." Taeyong said then she nodded. He exited the room and Haechan moved the curtains to the side.

"Wahhhh!!!!!" Haechan starts to jump like a kid and Hwara chuckled, sitting on the bed. Mark just watches Haechan, smiling at how cheerful he looks.

"Can we go there now?" Haechan asked but Mark shakes his head.

"Not yet, Haechan. Maybe, one more hour. The others need to settle in too." Mark said but Haechan only pouted and look around the room.

"Oh, teacups!" Haechan said and Hwara gets her phone, massaging her brother. She sighed when he said nothing is going on and her dad is really making love with her stepmom.

"Family problems?" Mark asked, looking at her and placed the purple long pillow on his lap.

"Yeah but it's no deal." Hwara puts her phone down and the two boys kept their attention on her.

Haechan looks around to find a distraction and saw the footrest dog from Beauty and The Beast since that is the theme of their room.

"Noona, look!" Haechan said, carrying the footrest dog to her, pretending to bark which made Hwara laughed.

The two boys laughed when she laughed.

"Thanks." She said then Haechan sat on her bed, caressing her hair.

"You're not our secretary here. You're our friend so always smile." He said and Mark nodded.

"Let's prepare the stuff we should carry in the park," Mark said and the two starts preparing their stuff.

"Hyung, can I sleep with Noona instead?" Haechan asked Mark.

"No, they're only two beds and you're sharing with me. Respect a girl's privacy in bed." Mark said, keeping his eyes on his stuff.

"Fine..." Haechan pouted again and Hwara chuckled. She stands up and looks out the window.

"I heard from Taeyong that we're staying in two rooms here," Hwara said, silently wowing at the view.

"Yeah. He said we'll only stay a night here and the other night in the MiraCosta Hotel in DisneySea." Mark said, walking beside her and stared at the view.

"MiraCosta is the most luxurious m and expensive hotel in the whole Tokyo Disney Resort," Haechan said then Hwara starts to look uncomfortable.

"Why? What's with that face?"

"Listen, I only start to earn big amounts of money when you asked me to become your secretary. I am still not used to your 'luxurious and wealthy' sides." Hwara said then the boys laughed.

"You'll get used to it soon. We just want you to be comfortable." Haechan said then someone knocked on their door.

Hwara opened it and it was the other boys.

"Are you guys ready?" Taeyong asked and Hwara opened the door widely, looking at the two maknaes.

"Yes!"

The 11 exited their rooms, going to the lobby area.

"This place will always be amazing~," Johnny said in a singing tone and they laughed.

"Where are we going first?" Hwara asked.

"I don't know. Where do you want to go?" Taeyong smiled at her and she pouted, thinking.

"Disneyland?" She shrugged and the boys chuckled.

"Okay, sure then." They exited the hotel with Hwara at the very back since she figured that she would look around closely.

"Hey," Jungwoo stopped to catch up with her.

"Hello, Jungwoo." She smiled, sweetly at him.

"How do you feel so far?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"Excited." She said with a wide smile and Jungwoo caressed her hair.

"Well, I'm glad you're excited. You're sharing a room with Mark and Haechan, right?" He asked again.

"Yup. You're staying with....?"

"Jaehyun. Yuta is with Winwin. Taeil is with Johnny. Taeyong with Doyoung." Hwara nodded and Jungwoo interlocked their hands, making Hwara look at him in confusion.

He leans closer to her ears.

"I heard Johnny confessed to you." He said, his sudden change in voice shocks the girl.

"I won't let him take you." He said.

"Jungwoo." The two looked forward to seeing Sicheng looking at them.

"Stop being greedy and stop making her uncomfortable." He said and stopped walking. The other boys too busy talking to even look at the three.

"Why should I listen to you?" Jungwoo said, tilting his head. The normal Jungwoo was gone.

"Stop acting like she belongs to you. She isn't a thing." Sicheng said, grabbing her hand and starts to walk away from Jungwoo.

Jungwoo groaned, ruffling his hair before he starts to walk again. Her normal self coming back.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Haechan starts jumping like a kid and the boys just smile at him.

"Hurry up and choose! I wanna play already!!" Haechan said, telling everyone to choose the person they wanna go with.

"Should we go with our roommates pair?" Doyoung asked.

"Nah, that's boring. How about a quick telepathy again?" Taeil said then everyone agreed.

"But what if everyone says the same answer when we're only supposed to have two or one partners?" Mark asked.

"Let's say a different theme like first princesses, the two people who say the same thing will be a pair.

If more than two or three got it right then we'll start again." Johnny explained then everyone nodded.

"3, 2, 1..." Sicheng counted.

"Movies!"

"Aladdin!" Johnny and Taeyong and the two laughs before high fiving. They left the circle and watch the others.

"Uhm.. favourite Male character!"

"Beast!" Jungwoo and Mark looked at each in surprise before hugging each other. They join in Johnyong.

"Favorite Toy Story character!"

"Buzz!!" Yuta, Jaehyun and Taeil shouted at the same time.

"Favorite 2d Movie!"

"Hercules!" Doyoung and Haechan look at each other before groaning at each other as well.

Sicheng and y/n look at each other.

"It's obvious who the last pair is but I wanna know the bonus question." Sicheng said and Hwara nodded.

"Favorite live action with 2d animations?"

"Mary Poppins!" The two high fived, making the boys laugh.

"Okay since that's finished. Everyone will meet up in front of the hotel at 8 PM. That means everyone has almost the whole day to enjoy." Doyoung said then everyone nodded.

"If anyone gets lost, all the other member," Johnny added and everyone nodded again.

"Also! No one will leave Disneyland today. We're going to DisneySea tomorrow instead." Taeil said then they all agreed before they start to walk off their own.

"What do you wanna do?" Sicheng asked her.

"Let's try a few rides first then find food then visit the shops and rides again." She said with a sweet smile and Sicheng pinched her cheeks.

"Neh~ princess." He winked, making Hwara blush slightly.

The two starts to find rides that they'd both enjoy.

"Since Disneyland rides are like divided into lands. Shall we go to Tomorrowland first?" Sicheng asked.

"I'm good with anything," Hwara said then Sicheng interlocked their hands before running to Tomorrowland.

The two went to Tomorrowland with their hands locked and Sicheng noticed the wide smile on Hwara's face.

"Let's ride everything here~," She said before dragging her to the first ride she saw which is the Star Tours.

They get into the line and waited for their turn. Once they got on, they were able to get the very front seat and put on the 3D shades they gave the two.

The two wows at the film, getting surprised a few times before it ended. Sicheng laughed and reach his hand out for Hwara to hold.

Hwara smiled, gladly holding it before they left for another attraction.

"Stich?" Hwara pointed at the Stich Encounter ride and Sicheng nodded.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Sicheng and Hwara sat down near a food stand after riding all the rides in ToonTown and Tomorrowland.

Sicheng gave her a drink and some churros to gain more energy again.

"Wah~ it's just two parts of the park and I'm tired," Hwara said, eating her churro.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you'll get even more energy after you eat and drink that." He pointed at her food and she chuckled.

"Most likely yes." She said and they both laughed.

The two continue to chat and after finishing their food, they decided to enter a shop.

"Uwu~" Hwara grabbed a Dumbo tsum tsum and Sicheng walked to her side and chuckled.

"Grab something. I'll buy it for you." Sicheng said and Hwara's eyes widened.

"I can buy it-" Sicheng pecked her lips, surprising her.

"Take one and I'll buy it for you." He said then she blushed and nodded. Hwara starts to look around.

Hwara grabbed the biggest Pooh tsum tsum she could find and showed Sicheng who just laughed at her cuteness.

"Neh~ my princess." He said and held her hand again before walking to the cashier with her.

"You won't buy anything for yourself?" She looked at Sicheng and Sicheng only shake his head.

"Seeing you happy is enough for me." He pinched her cheeks and Hwara chuckled.

"Such a cute couple." The cashier lady suddenly spoke in Korean, surprising the two.

"You're Korean?" Hwara asked then the lady winked at her before giving her the plushie.

"See you again~" The lady smirked before the two left, taking a last look at the lady who didn't answer their question.

"Does she look Korean to you?" Hwara asked but Sicheng only shrugged.

"But did you notice that she was wearing a Mary Poppins costume?" He smiled then Hwara gasped.

"That's why she can speak Korean!" Hwara said and they laughed. The two continue their journey in Fantasyland, the land they've been excited for the whole way there.

The two entered the 'it's a small world' line.

They got on the boat but what they didn't know, two members happens to be in the same boat as them.

They finally entered the attraction. Sicheng getting so excited about every part or character he recognizes, making Hwara laugh.

Sicheng then rests his head on her shoulder and the two members at the back notice it.

When the ride ended, Sicheng helped Hwara get off the boat and continue to ride other rides.

The two members trying not to bother them and have fun on their own as well.

"Let's both bother them, Tae."

"Yeah, if only you didn't butt in, I would've been the one to confess first."

"Aww~ still so salty about that? You still have a second chance, it's not like everyone will immediately take her."

The boy rolls his eyes before they continue to walk away.

The two entered Cinderella's Fairy Tale Hall next and Sicheng saw Cinderella's throne.

"Hwara, look!" Sicheng said, catching her attention. Sicheng sat on the throne and Hwara laughed.

"Well, how are you, my prince?" She walked closer to him before bowing, making Sicheng laugh.

"Come here, princess." He said then Hwara obeyed him. He grabbed her wrist, pulling her into a kiss.

She immediately pulled back, covering her mouth in public.

"Don't just do that!" Hwara said and Sicheng laughed.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
The two head to the castle where they heard there will be fireworks.

The other members are also there so, as soon as they came there, they immediately looked for the others.

"Hwara! Sicheng!" They start hearing Doyoung's voice and followed it. They finally found each other.

"Yah! What took you two so long?" Haechan asked, pouting while sitting on the chair. There was food on the table and the place they found happens to be one of the best views to watch the fireworks.

"Sorry~"

"Why are you two holding hands?" Johnny asked, pointing at their hands. Hwara was about to let go of his hand but Sicheng gripped in her hand tighter.

She looked at him, confused but he only smiled at her. They then heard a boom and looked at the sky, seeing the fireworks show starting.

Sicheng stared at Hwara while she was busy watching the fireworks.

"I like you."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Haechan jumped on his shared bed with Mark before yawning.

Hwara walked to the bed before caressing his hair.

"Wash, get changed and sleep." She said, smiling softly and Haechan looked at her, smiling then nodded.

He stands up and grabbed his bag before walking to the bathroom. Mark sat on the bed, beside Hwara.

"Did you have fun?" He asked and she nodded, grabbing the tsum tsum pooh and hugged it.

"Sicheng bought this for me." She said, smiling but Mark didn't reply. She looked at him and notice that he was staring at her.

He was staring deeply into her eyes until he starts to lean closer to her. She tried to back away but only hit the headboard.

Mark leaned closer to her and connected their lips. Hwara shut her eyes before they heard the bathroom door open.

Hwara immediately pushed Mark away from her and jumped on her bed, surprising the attention of the Haechan who just came.

"Y-you should change first, Mark. I'll message my brother again." Hwara said, grabbing her phone to act normal.

Mark nodded and grabbed his bag before running to the bathroom.

"What happened? Why is the atmosphere so awkward?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

351K 25.4K 51
❝what's the point jaehyun? you're rich. you can always buy more time.❞ ⸰COMPLETED ⸰12/23/16 - 04/07/18 © DONGYEOLS
229K 4.5K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "𝙸𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠... 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚜," 𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙖...
18.7K 894 12
Peek a boo.. I see you Highest rank- Number 52 in Yuwin as of 1/25/19 Cover by @mmoonguck Status: Completed as of 11/26/19
70K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)