The Daughter of the Alpha King

By xCuriousWriterx

She is sweet. He is cruel. She wants freedom. He wants her all to his self. ~*~ Roselyn has been a good littl... More

Prologue
The Daughter of the Alpha King
Ch. 1 - Riding in a carriage
Ch. 2 - The Proposal
Ch. 3 - First time saying 'No'
Ch. 4 - What Happened?
Authors Note
Ch. 5 - Please Don't Tell
Ch. 6 - Seized
Ch. 7 - Meeting my Mate
Ch. 8 - Logan
Ch. 9 - No Sparks?
Ch. 10 - You Jerk
Dear Readers:
Ch. 11 - How is it my fault?
Ch. 12 - Stitches and Apologizes
Ch. 13 - Running for dear life
Author's Note
Ch. 14 - Hide and Seek
Ch. 15 - Knight in Shining Armor
Ch. 16 - You Disobeyed Me
Ch. 17 - You truly are a monster
Ch. 18 - Possessive Alpha
Ch. 19 - Alpha Winston
Ch. 20 - Is she dead?
Ch. 21 - Sleeping Beauty
Ch. 22 - Angry She Wolf
Ch. 23 - Controlling Rae
Ch. 24 - Jessyca
Ch. 25 - Rose is an alpha?
Ch. 26 - Wolfsbane
Ch. 27 - Facing the truth
Ch. 28 - The Attack
Ch. 29 - Special Prisoner
Ch. 30 - The Flyer
Ch. 32 - Black Knights pt. 1
Ch. 33 - Black Knights pt. 2
Ch. 34 - Iris
Ch. 35 - The Plan
Ch. 36 - Luna
Ch. 37 - Blood Alpha
Ch. 38 - Blood Alpha is dead
Ch. 39 - New Beginnings?
Ch. 40 - Bad Dreams
Ch. 41 - Transitioning
Ch. 42 - I Love You
Ch. 43 - Logan is back
Ch. 44 - Forever Promise
Ch. 45 - Mates
Ch. 46 - Ceremony pt. 1
Ch. 47 - Ceremony pt. 2
Ch. 48 - King Charles
Ch. 49 - King of Rogues
Ch. 50 - Going Back Home
Ch. 51 - Old Friends
Ch. 52 - Light in my Life
Ch. 53 - Battle Plans
Ch. 54 - Counting Days
Ch. 55 - War
Ch. 56 - Dexter
Ch. 57 - Dexter's Story
Ch. 58 - Traitor
Ch. 59 - Chase
Ch. 60 - Come and Get Me
Ch. 61 - Destiny
Ch. 62 - Ending It All
Ch. 63 - Our Story
Epilogue
Author's Note : Surprise!

Ch. 31 - Banished

5.7K 173 40
By xCuriousWriterx

Logan

I sighed as I looked at the only thing I had left of my family, the picture frame. It was the only thing that survived the explosion, I found it among the ruins of my old home.

When Roselyn tricked me into having mercy on the prisoner only for me to find out that she knows him.

I let out a growl thinking back to when I found her helping the prisoner. She wasn't allowed to help anyone, only me.

By the time I realized she wasn't in her room, I had made it in time to overhear him call her princess.

At first I thought it was a nickname but as I heard more of the conversation I was wrong.

She pleaded him not to tell the king that she was alive, that she didn't want to rule or marry someone named Chase.

When I put two and two together, I was more shocked than angry. I couldn't even detect that she was royalty.

I should've known by her strength and how she could brush off my commands. I never would've guessed that she was the princess.

I regret how I handled things, I will admit that. But I had to act like I was betrayed and angry for her sake.

What she doesn't know is that the reason why we were attacked was because word had got around that I had a mate.

All thanks to Winston, that bastard, so the rogues attacked to get close to Rose and kill her.

I killed them all, stuck all their heads on a spike at the edge of my territory as a warning for anyone else who tried to invade us.

I had kept that one prisoner because I knew from his clothes that he wasn't apart of the rogues but somewhere else.

He didn't even fight just immediately surrendered and gave up the location of where the rogues were.

I questioned him but when he told me who he worked for, I lost it. I began to torture him in all the worst possible ways, I knew why he was here, I had been tracking his boss for years.

I didn't want Rose near him because if he told his boss about her being my mate, I wouldn't be able to protect her.

He was more powerful than me, he proved it years ago. I was more angry that as she showed the prisoner kindness and he was lying to her about who he was.

When I began to attack him, and she was crying telling me to stop.
He whispered to me 'she will die' and that's when I delivered the final blow.

I leaned back against the chair and just stared at the closed door.
Everything I have done up to this point was to protect her, but I couldn't tell her.

She wouldn't understand, she believes that she can change me, and I want to change for her.

But if I am to make this world a safe place for my mate, I have to be my ruthless self or else we will all die. I felt emptiness as I felt her leave my land, I banished her but it was for her own good.

She needs to be far away from here but once it's safe, I'm going to search the world for her and bring her back. Interrupting me collecting my thoughts was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said and in walked James with a sadden face.

"Sir. The burial is ready." James said lowly adding, "Where's the Luna?"

I took a deep breath. "She's gone."

"Are you sure that this is the best choice?"

I pursed my lips, banishing Rose was the hardest thing I had to do but it had to be done. For me to get my revenge and for her to be safe this was the only possible way I could get what I wanted.

For my revenge to be successful I couldn't be worried about my mate's safety, I would be distracted. I'd rather her hate me and stay away until I finished what I started then I would make her mine forever.

"It's the only choice. We have worked too hard to stop now." I assured him.

I set the frame back onto my desk. Part of me was furious that Roselyn went snooping, it wasn't her business but there wasn't anything I could do about it now.

James and I walked out of my office to the open field where 4 dead bodies laid on wooden platforms.

In the attacks we had lost a warrior, two teenaged boys and my cousin, Sara. Sara was helping the children out of the house but was caught in the explosion.

Her wounds weren't healing due the explosion having wolfsbane as the toxic gas.

My entire pack was gathered for the burial. For a fallen pack member we placed them at a wooden alter and burned their bodies.

My fallen warrior had half his body present while the other half was gone. I glanced at the two boys, both gashes and stab wounds to the chest.

I recognized their tattoos, they were half finished, as when you complete the warrior training, your tattoo will be completed.

Finally I made my way to my cousin who's alter was in the middle.

Third degree burns covered her body, she had a hole in her stomach so you could see her intestines.

I pulled the blanket over her body but stopped before her face when she moved.

"Logan..." She croaked.

I grabbed her hand and soothed her hair, she was the only family member I had left, and she was dying.

Her eyes were closed as she spoke softly. "Don't push...her away. Che-cherish your m-mate..."

Her hand fell limply in mine as her head fell to the side. No tears came out on the outside but I was tearing up on the inside.

This was yet another family member who has died because of me.

I bent down to kiss Sara's forehead before covering her completely with the blanket.

I was handed a torch, just like the rest of the relatives of the fallen members.

Together my pack and I spoke in unison. "Forever, eternity remembered."

We threw the torches on the platforms and just watched them burn.

The heat of the fire was intense but we ignored it watching the flames rise and burn the bodies.

As the sun went down so did the flames and soon were extinguished as the moon was high in the sky.

My pack began to disburse as the once corpses were just ash now.

Sara's words rang in my head, 'don't push her away, cherish your mate'. Sara died believing that I didn't love my mate but she was wrong.

I do love Roselyn, in fact, I was beginning to fall in love with her.

But she needs to stay away from me at least till I make things right, then I will find her.

I turned to face my top warriors that stood behind me.

"Henrik." I called out. "Follow your Luna, where she goes you go. I want daily updates, until I tell you it's safe, don't make your self known."

"Yes Alpha." Henrik bowed and took off into the night.

I stood with my remaining Imperial warriors while the others left to go patrol. My pack was hit, hard, but we weren't shaken up.

We had survived through the worst and we weren't about to back down to easily.

I swore on my life that we would get our revenge and nothing could stand in our way.

"What are our orders sir?" James asked.

"Continue on your assigned missions. Capture and bring in any suspects. We will find the man with the tattoos." I ordered firmly.

My men growled in agreement and took off leaving James and I.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" James asked me carefully.

James preferred Rose to stay with us under our protection but I couldn't protect her.

Not with her fathers men chasing after their lost princess.

She already had targets on her back, being the princess of werewolves and being my mate.

If I could take away one of those targets then she would be in less danger.

I couldn't prevent the Alpha King from searching but I could prevent my enemies searching for my weakness, which was her.

"Yes." I said sternly. "This is what I want."

~*~

Unknown Person

My plan was working perfectly, Roselyn had finally left her pathetic father and now is banished by her own mate. I knew Alpha Logan wouldn't accept anything less than a strong mate, he even found out she's royalty and still doesn't want her. It was only a matter of days before she would be mine and no one could stop what I have planned. No one will get in my way again.

——————————————————————————
happy Memorial Day! i love all y'alls comments on the last chap im so happy that you guys are enjoying the book! Logan has lost almost everything now but will he lose Rose forever? Also who's this mystery person??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 362 51
After Elizabeth Ronnie Swan watches her mother sacrifice herself for the safety of her five year old daughter, Ellie suddenly finds herself being car...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
41.1K 1.5K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...
8.4M 261K 37
The Runaway Mate Carly Faye isn't your average seventeen year old werewolf, she's anything but actually. Having lost everything that was important to...