Code 16 | TIMESLIP | BOOK 2✔

By ElementalsPMSM

>The Years Gone By(Book 2)< Series Title: Timeslip(Book 2) After the Marriage of The TAPOPS's best figh... More

Decode 1: Blues from Atlas Gleam
Decode 2: Shattered to the Core
Decode 3: Sign of Keys
Decode 4: The Key of Knowledge
Decode 5: Galaxy Arial Mission
Decode 6: Diamond in the Rough
Decode 7: Battle for Colby
Decode 8: Lost in the Sky
Decode 9: A Visit of Dreams
Decode 10: Levels of Expertise
Decode 11: A Queen's Lost King
Decode 12: Love Brewed Between Trouble
Decode 13: The Missing Heir
Decode 14 : The Truth of Powers
Decode 15: Queen and Wars
Decode 16: The Questions and Answers
Decoded 17: Back Home
Decoded 18: Mission for Kasvinne
Decoded 19: Test of Courage
Decoded 20: Three is a Crowd
Decoded 21: Of Black and White
Decoded 22: Bound in Grief
Decoded 23: The Realm of Illusionaries
Decoded 24: Home for Him♡1
Decoded 25: Home for Him♡2
Decoded 26: Battle of Wits
Decoded 27: Kaizo's Mission
Decoded 28: New Sights
Decoded 29: The Monster of Humans
Decoded 30: The Commodore's Odds
</Code_Epilogue/>
/SP; Kaizo's Mission;; Pt. 1
/SP; Kaizo's Mission;; Pt. 2
/EX; The Proposal
/EX; The Wedding
/EX; Kid on Board
Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D2)
Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D3)
Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D4)
Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D5)
Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D6)
Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D7)
//Decoded
//Corrupted

Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D1)

294 7 0
By ElementalsPMSM

BOYA: A Week of Love: (Monday) Day 1

As Yaya woke up in her shared room with Ying she saw a pile of her paper-works she left yesterday. "*sigh* I need to go to the office." She said, grabbing the stack of papers, walking to the Office of the Commodore and sitting on her chair. She started checking the stuff sent some stuff to Ying since she had done some of the work before. Suddenly someone knocked alerting her and she saw her husband, leaning in the doorway.

"Busy, huh?" He asked her. "Yeah, you okay?" She asks. "Been in worse situations before." Boboiboy said. She looked at him with an innocent face. "Is there something wrong with my face?" He asked her. "Nothing, it's just... I can't finish these reports and stuff." She answered, pouting. "Oh... Should I help you?" he asked, making her nod.

After a few minutes....

He sat down when she fell asleep. "Help huh?" he said, looking at his sleeping wife. Quake suddenly came out. His hands weren't filled with rocks and he petted her hair, making her wake up. She looked at him then around her. "Oopsie..." She said, scratching the back of her head. She looked at him again. "Did I..." She strayed. "Yes, Honey, you did." He answers. "Sorry I must've been dizzy and fell asleep." She said. "I guess. I'm hungry, I'll be going to the cafeteria. Wanna come?" Boboiboy asks, holding his hand out. "Sure." She said, taking his hand and walking to the cafeteria hand in hand.

In the Cafeteria...

They walked in the cafeteria, grabbing some food and sitting on another table. "I'm concerned a bit." She says, making him look at her. "Why?" he asks munching on his food. "Anna told me something that some boys were following her." Yaya said, making Boboiboy stopped eating and looked at her again, but more seriously. "Maybe I should go back to earth then?" He asks her. She panicked. "No! No!" She exclaimed. "Don't worry. I'll be able to fix this. Don't worry, Honey." She added with a smile. Boboiboy looked at her smiled. She blushed. "What?!" She asked, shy. "Nothing." He said, placing his arm on the table, holding his head up. "My Wife is just so cute." He said, calmly, but she was having a heart-attack.

She smiled. "You must be very nervous huh?" He asked, making her blush more. "Stop it." She said, pouting and looking away. "Alright. I have work-loads for tomorrow. So, it's good that I saw you today." Boboiboy said, standing up, leaning on to her and kissing her head. "I'll be going If I want those to be done. Bye, Honey." He said, kissing her head again before leaving. She blushed, but was more shy when she noticed the glances of the aliens were giving her. She left the room and ran to her office with a red face.

A Characters Line Drawn By Me:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 196 10
If you wanna spread hate like some other readers.. Then just don't read it. This story is not for you guys... Both Characters are legal aged to be l...
1.7K 104 13
The characters here used are none of my own, they all rightfully belong to Monsta !! Warning ! - Some mistakes in grammar - Broken English(prolly :')...
7.3K 263 23
Book 2 to Diseased. Takes place a few more years into the future from Chapter 40 (or was it 41?) of Diseased. please don't be harsh when questioning...
190K 9.9K 38
This is a story of two families rooted in deep friendship...the Hoodas and the Siddiquis. Its about Zoya Siddiqui hating Aditya Hooda since they wer...