[2] storm of rage ~ harry pot...

By redwings_birdss

π˜π—΅π—² π—·π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώπ—»π—²π˜† "Even dying." (HARRY POTTER - MARVEL CROSSOVER) (YEARS πŸ’ - πŸ“ - πŸ” AT HOGWARTS) ... More

Main Character Information File
Prologue
1- Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy
2- Dinner Interrogation
3- Impressing The Malfoys
4- The Quidditch World Cup
5- Stargazing
6- Death Eaters
7- Safe The Innocent
8- The New One
9- The Family With Issues
10- I'll See You Guys With Christmas
11- Worried Sick
12- The Metal Arm
13- The Fallen
14- Help For A Dress
15- The Wrackspurt In The Corner
16- Dumbledore's Announcement
17- The Unforgivable Three
18- A Fight and A Friend
19- The Others
20- Horses Of The Night
21- Resistance
22- The Goblet of Fire
23- Crying Out Loud
24- Prayers Ignored
25- Breathtaking Anger-Management Issues
26- Queen and Lover
27- Invites
28- Trust In Hogwarts
29- Jealousy
30- Nervous?
31- The First Task
32- Admirers
33- Kneel
34- Photograph
35- Twirling
36- Inspiration
37- Caught
38- Hate
39- The Second Task
40- Ignorance
41- The Third Task
42- Resurrection
Epilogue
Prologue
1- Reality
2- Black
3- Short Visit
4- Strange
5- I wouldn't go to hell
6- Information From An Old Friend
7- Messengers of Valhalla
8- Regret Is The Most Painful Thing
9- The End Of Times
10- Old Man
11- Problem
12- Purple and Red
13- You...
14 - Invitation
15- Snow
16- Earning Respect
17- Blank Lies
18- No More Hiding
19 - Silver
20- Family
21- Snakes
22- Oh no, Thor's in a cage; how did this happen?!
23- Provoke Surtur
24 - now it all turns to shit
25 - Killing at the brink of dawn
Epilogue
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
Epilogue

8.

3.4K 115 76
By redwings_birdss

The moment Skyler and Vali enter the family apartment in London – Narfi and Cassidy had gone earlier to calm Loki down – there is a tensed atmosphere.

"Can someone now please explain what happened?" Cassidy asks gently, eyeing her boyfriend carefully, as if ready to smack him if he went out of line.

"I'd like to know it as well," Thor grumbles, looking slightly dull, but Skyler reckons he still mourns for her mother... not that she doesn't miss her too, but her mother's death has made Skyler realise that you should cherish the time you have with your loved ones.

"Then I'll tell you, Thor," Loki growls lowly, "your daughter broke an unwritten law. She fell in love with the enemy, who, might I add, is planning on killing Dumbledore." The Prince's gaze pierces into Skyler, who stares at the ground numbly.

Thor just looks at his daughter, outmost surprised, "You fell in love, Sky?" he asks astonished and Skyler nods, still shaken up by Loki's outburst against Draco and their conversation afterwards... "And you fell in love with whom, if it's alright to ask?" Thor questions gently, his eyes showing a wistful gleam and tears that Skyler hopes to be happy ones.

"Draco Malfoy, dad. And Loki speaks the truth. He is a Death Eater; but he didn't choose for it! Voldemort forced him to do so, because his father had let him down... he was tortured for days before his initiation... he doesn't want to kill Dumbledore, but he is threatened, blackmailed. Voldemort will kill his family; which would be quite easy, considering that most of his family members are always near his side..." Skyler's story knocks the tension from the air, and even though Loki still looks sceptical, he nods and offers Skyler an apologetic look before standing up and walking away from the living room.

"I'm sorry that he's so on edge, Sky," Cassidy apologises, "but your mother's death has hit him harder than anyone thought... I think that, even when Jane and Loki bickered a lot, they loved each other like siblings." It is a light stab in the chest to hear her mother's name being said in the past tense, but Skyler blinks her tears away and gives her friend a smile, before lifting her chin to the direction Loki headed.

"Go make him feel better, Stark," she winks, "I know you want to." I will not enter their room for the remaining of the night, Skyler thinks amused, before locking eyes with her father. She blushes with embarrassment as her father merely looks happy – in a way Skyler has not seen in a long time.

"I am glad for you, my daughter," Thor states proudly, "and it will be a great story to tell once we leave for the compound tomorrow morning. I think your lover has to deal with a lot of overprotective brothers, as we speak." Skyler cringes at the thought... Bucky had lifted Blaise by his collar upon hearing he had kissed her without permission. She can't imagine what will happen to Draco when the others find out that he is, indeed, the enemy.

She shudders, "You wouldn't dare," she challenges, "Grandfather will literally ban me from school, and then grandmother will be angry with him and I'll be allowed to school again – but the Christmas vibe will be lost."

Thor gives a conceded nod, and before smirking again, "But nonetheless, I am glad that you have found someone you love and care about. Your happiness is very important to me," he says quietly.

"As is yours to me, dad..." states the princess softly, "so, please, tell me how you are doing. The bags under your eyes do not suit you."

"I am just fine, dear," Thor claims, trying to look convincing. Skyler gives him a sceptical look and glares him down with what her friends call 'the Queen-look'. "Alright! I'm a mess, a walking mess..." he exclaims, pulling his hands through his golden locks and looking up at his daughter.

Skyler smiles compassionately, walking over to her father. Without any words, she embraces him and hugs him close. She knows from experience, that people don't need words to calm them – a hug can be much more valuable than empty words of comfort.

"I miss her too, dad," Skyler whispers into his shoulder, "and I know it is different for you... but I'm sure it will be alright. You just, you just have to find something that takes your mind from the pain."

Thor nods his head. "I know that, Sky," he says softly, as he puts his lips to the crown of her head, "and I'm very proud that you can do so. But you are right, it's different for me."

Skyler's fists clench at the words, but she knows that she will draw out a fight if she doesn't stop this now. Someone else will have to talk to him, then, she thinks annoyedly.

∞∞∞

"Alright, a new thing," Tony clasps his hands together, smirking at the many people that sit in the common room of the compound, "We're all going to unwrap our presents at the same time. Who is done wrapping the last will do the dishes after tonight!"

Skyler rolls her eyes, sighing. It's Tony's annual Christmas party, with only people he secretly holds very dear, and their family. "He goes crazier every year, I swear," she mutters under her breath to Pietro and Bucky. The men chuckle lowly and shake their heads.

"I'd say, open up, everyone. If only so that I can get my dinner," Clint announces, as he is already ripping the bow from the medium-sized gift box in his hands.

"Again, Lord Stark," Frigga says on a polite tone, "you did not have to buy my husband or me anything. We barely visit." Indeed, the royal couple of Asgard came down to earth to celebrate Christmas with their family... when Tony heard of it, he immediately went shopping.

"Nonsense! You are my guests," Tony exclaims, "now, open up. I want to know if I bought the Royalty something worthy." Odin rolls his eye slightly at the human but does what the billionaire says.

The King of Asgard gets a young wolf. Seriously, Skyler thinks. "You have been watching Game of Thrones, haven't you?" the young princess asks the billionaire dryly, remembering that she saw something with wolves in those trailers.

"Hey, I'm a Stark," he holds his hands up, "I need to honour that name, and besides, the mythology says that Odin loves dangerous animals!"

"He has a point, Sky," Frigga says teasingly, taking the young wolf into her lap. "I suppose we will name him Fenrir, after the great wolf you Midgardians are convinced Loki had for a son." Thor then lets out the first laugh Skyler has heard from him since... well since her mother died.

"Midgardians indeed think you sired animals, brother!" he roars, slapping Loki on his back 'lightly'.

"Funny thing that I have only one animalistic child, which was birthed by me," Loki replies dryly, before opening his own gift box. The God of Mischief raises his eyebrows when he holds up two flight-tickets. "What am I supposed to do with these, Stark?"

"Why, you are taking my daughter to Venice, of course. I am sure you will both love my residence there," Tony says slyly, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Dad!" Cassidy gasps, and next to her, Skyler sees Lorelei choke towards Sam.

Tony merely holds up his hands, "What? Be thankful I didn't send you to the Sahara. Now, keep going with opening presents!"

Skyler opens her own present this time, together with Natasha, Pietro and Wanda. Inside her tiny storm-grey box with a white bow is a note. 'Tomorrow morning – others will get jealous' Annoyed, Skyler glares at Tony, to see that not only he, but also Thor, Odin, Frigga and Loki are grinning at her.

Pietro gets newly invented running shoes, that will last like, forever, and won't scuff because of Pietro's speed. Wanda receives a pair of sais, in a shining metal and red handles.

"Hey! I didn't buy you those!" Tony yells, ripping the sais from Wanda's hands, scrutinizing the metal delicately. "This is vibranium! How the hell am I supposed to get vibranium? I got you a new jacket."

"The jacket is underneath the sais, dad," Cassidy huffs, "I got some contacts who sell the metal. Since Wanda pretty much relies on her powers, I figured it'd be cool for her to learn some weaponry too. I mean, Pietro can shoot a gun, as we all know..." There's a shocked silence, and Tony merely gapes at his daughter.

"So, I got new taser-gloves," Natasha says awkwardly, smirking at the gloves that are laced with metal and technology.

"Grandmother, what did you get, actually?" Skyler asks curiously, distracting everyone from the subject too, knowing that now is not the time for Tony and his daughter to talk about it.

Frigga smiles and holds up a beautiful silver necklace with sapphires and tiny diamonds, "Thank you very much Lord Stark, I did not own one of these combinations yet. I'll cherish it always," she thanks Tony politely and Skyler shakes her head, before moving to pet Fenrir.

The grey, amazingly cute wolf looks up at her and jumps to lick her face. Skyler giggles and takes a hand through the pup's soft fur. "You and I are going to be good friends, little one, I'm sure of it."

"Can we all get dinner now?" Clint grumbles, eyeing the grand table that was set out for everyone earlier that night. Skyler looks too, and realises her stomach rumbles a bit at the sight of food.

"I agree with Birdie," she says, "we should eat something."

Loki shows her a sly smirk, "Yes, and during dinner, we can finally discuss some important matters." Skyler scoffs in return, eyeing her uncle dangerously.

"Loki..." Thor and Cassidy both hiss at him, but the God of Mischief doesn't listen.

"Get to that table and eat your dinner, uncle," Skyler hisses, "if you are still grumpy by then, you and I will go a few rounds in the training room." The princess rises to her feet and slumps to the dinner table, all the others taking place too.

"Can someone finally tell us why both Skyler and Loki are so hostile towards each other lately?" Steve asks loudly, "It starts to annoy me."

"Can't I be mad at my niece for falling in love with the enemy?" Loki says dryly, taking a sip of his wine before taking a bite of his steak. The entire table goes silent and Skyler rolls her eyes at everyone's faces. Knowing that they will soon recover from shock and start yelling at her, she gives Loki a firm reply:

"Can't I be furious at my uncle for nearly choking my boyfriend to dead only because he saw a sliver of suspicious behaviour?" Then, everyone starts yelling at both of them at once.

"You fell in love with the enemy?" Wanda asks Skyler in outrage. Skyler herself waits for this bullshit to end and continues on eating her meal silently, as Steve, Clint, Bucky, Tony and Bruce have something to say about it too. Delightful.

"Nearly choked a poor boy to dead?" Frigga whacks Loki on the back of his head, glaring at her favourite son. "You should know better than that, Loki Odinson!" Skyler chuckles at the sight of her uncle trying to explain his mother what was going on.

"Skyler! We want a damn answer," Tony yells, "how the hell could you fall in love with the enemy?! It's madness to even sympathise those brats." Skyler raises an eyebrow at Tony, smirking slightly.

"Might I remind all of you idiots, that Clint sympathized Nat when Fury sent him after her to kill her? Or the fact that Cassidy practically fell in love with the enemy as well? Or the other fact that my father and Lorelei shared a bed once upon a time, whilst they were also enemies of a sort? Excuse me for falling in love with someone I deem worthy of it! Now, let's get all back to eat before we officially ruin the Christmas-mood," she yells on the top of her lungs, silencing any other room for argument as she returns to her carpaccio.

Odin then laughs and puts his fist on the table, "I knew there was no reason to worry when your father told me he did not want the crown; you are going to be the best ruler Asgard has ever seen, granddaughter of mine, I am sure of it."

∞∞∞

The next morning, Skyler wakes up with a happy feeling. She showers shortly and hums a nice song as she moves to get her clothes.

"Hey, Sky," Loki says from her bed, when the princess exits the shower in nothing, but a towel wrapped around her body.

"Uncle! You cannot scare me like that! What are you even doing here?" Skyler exclaims, startled by the appearance of her uncle, who snaps his fingers lazily. Suddenly, she wears a pair of training pants and a normal sports bra.

"You are going to come with me and ask no further questions," the God of Mischief states as he exists her room. Skyler looks confused but follows him, nonetheless.

The young princess gets even more confused as they enter the training room, where her father and Odin are waiting for her. "What's going on?" Skyler asks surprised, glaring as she sees how Loki hands Odin her duo swords, Fire  and  Ice.

"Hey! How did you get those?" she exclaims, seriously wondering how her uncle knew the location of her weapons.

"I think the entire Tower knows by now that you keep your weapons hidden under your mattress, Skyler," Thor chuckles, before nodding at Loki. The God of Mischief waves his hand and out of a cloud of green smoke, an armour appears.

Skyler's eyes widen by the beauty of it. It's made of an iron chest plate, shoulder and knee braces, black leather wrist protectors and on the sky-blue tunic with red details are daggers and knives strapped around the legs and waist. The iron shines so bright, that Skyler almost mistakes it for silver, and through the sky-blue cape, silver treads are woven. Pure Asgardian silver, she realises, to strengthen the fabric even more.

"Wow," she says after a long silence, "just... wow."

"As you know, Sky," Thor begins seriously, "When I summon Mjolnir, I can suit up in my armour without any difficulty. This armour will be the same for you when you summon your weapons, from now on. It'll always fit you, no matter what occasion. Odin just enchanted your swords in the way that only you will be able to get them from their sheaths..."

"Great Mother of Merlin," Skyler breathes out, "That's absolutely awesome!"

_____

sorry for not updating that long! I hope you guys liked it and I'll try to update whenever I can. thanks for reading and have a great day! xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 629 18
What happens when you along with your best friend jump into the parallel universe of your favorite fictional place and enjoy your voyage with them an...
2.2K 75 23
A crossover between Marvel and Harry Potter fanfiction. Tony Stark Γ— James Potter
31.5K 788 14
"Oh, boo who lover boy." "Fucking bastard!" "Dont talk about shaging my sister!" Life and death go hand in hand, without one the other does not exis...
469 16 12
Tony's daughters journey to become a hero.