Zeref's Sister

By TheSoulOfFairyTail

He was evil, and it was easy to see. She was too, but there was more goodness to see. He never saw the light... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Mavis and Fairy Tail
Chapter 2: Another Chance
Chapter 3: Guilt and New Power
Chapter 4: Home, is where the Fairies are
Chapter 5: A Blue Pegasus Flies In
Chapter 6: A Very Old Face
Chapter 7: It All Comes Together
Chapter 8: Goodbye
Chapter 9: Two Down
Chapter 10: The Boy With the Sticks
Chapter 11: Little Shadow
Chapter 12: Flying Cats...?
Chapter 13: The Dark Guild
Chapter 14: S-Class
Chapter 15: An Old Face
Chapter 16: Family Reunion
Chapter 17: Getting Ready For Fantasia
Chapter 18: The Thunder Legion
Chapter 19: Breath of Fresh Air
Chapter 20: My little Marvell
Chapter 21: Worst Nightmare
Chapter 22: Twin Dragons
Chapter 23: A Promise
Chapter 24: Edolas
Chapter 25: Zinnia
Chapter 26: Mystogan
Chapter 27: Gone
Chapter 28: Void
Changes Have Come

I have Questions

622 15 12
By TheSoulOfFairyTail

Really quick before we get into this. I know that the last two chapters were pretty lackluster, this one might be as well. But I was wondering, seeing as we're following the timeline, do we really need to go super into Tenrou or would you guys like to maybe follow Sting and Rouge around for a couple of chapters while everyone is stuck on Tenrou before we get into the Grand Magic Games? Should Zinnia not go to the S-Class trails this year? What do you guys think and want to happen? (I mean I totally don't have writer's block) I also want to know where do you guys sort of want the story to go? Should we go away from the standard timeline and mix things up? I know the GMG is something I want to cover, but after that should we change it up? I want you guys to really feel like you're a part of this story.

Let me know what you guys think in the comments below. 

Also, I might be looking for a few Sabertooth members to fill in some spots. Just saying, so if that's also something you might be interested in feel free to PM me and I'll maybe throw together the Sabertooth guild with some readers.

Thanks for reading! -H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 80 20
Lucy's parents left her life too early. Now she's alone at an orphanage. All hope is lost. Until... Igneel decides to adopt her as his own. Lucy doe...
10.6K 244 38
This is the second book of 'I Falled In Love With Fairy Tail's Enemy.' How will Lucy's friends act, when they'll learn that Zeref is Lucy's boyfriend...
Trust By eff_off

Fanfiction

53.9K 2K 39
Fairy Tail betrayed her. She knew that she was weak, she knew that she was useless, but she always tried harder, she always did better than before a...
20.7K 592 26
"You already involved me when you almost killed Gramps! Zeref, why did you kill Makarov? Let go of me!" You demanded only to see that sinister grin...