Lunch Date

Od wjajian

Drabbles/oneshots consists of Forth and Beam during their lunches(+ extra scenes) as we get through their lif... Více

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
A chirp from Nolwi

2

6.7K 242 8
Od wjajian

In which Beam was jealous and Forth might had not taken it seriously. That taught him more about Beam Baramee.

First semester, Third Year.

They were eating their lunch as they casually chat with each other. Which mostly it was Forth doing the talk and Beam humming or nodding as he stuffed their food into his mouth.

Yes. Their food. For some reason, Forth decided to just order just a plate of pasta for the two of them, and share it. He claimed he was not hungry. Judging from the way he was eating, he might not be as hungry as Beam.

Phana eyed the two and then turned to the other couple on their table, Ming and Kit. The two, unlike the previous couple who harmonically chat, were bickering per usual about something that even Phana could not understand. He sighed lightly before he turned back to his boyfriend.

Meanwhile Forth, eyed something on the corner of Beam's lips as he talked. Beam hummed and nodded as his eyes stayed on the pasta.

“Lam probably needs my help with the lab, since Park needs to repeat another lab.” Forth said, as he casually ran his right thumb on Beam's left corner of the lips and the licked the thumb.

He then spooned some pasta sauce from the plate and shoved it into his mouth, like his previous action was a normal thing to do in public spaces. Beam tried his best not to blush but he was sure Forth noticed his slightly red cheeks already, judging by the way Forth took a lingering glance at him afterward.

“I'll be quite busy next week na,” Forth continued, to which Beam replied a short “Oh,”. He then nodded, shoving pasta into his mouth.

“I probably cannot come here for lunch, but you can come to my cafeteria if you want.” Forth said, spooning yet again the pasta sauce. He was still full from the brunch he had with Beam this morning.

“Okay,” Beam replied, glancing at Forth with a smile on his lips before he went back to focus on the food. Forth then continued to talk about whatever, with Beam still humming and nodding occasionally. Not that Forth minded anyway, the only person he talked to the most was Beam.

Forth was talking about the hazing activity he would have that evening when a hand touched his left shoulder. Forth turned around to look at the owner of the hand. Beam, who noticed that Forth stopped talking also looked up. It was their batch Engineering's star, Lin.

Forth raised one eyebrow at the girl. “What's up?” Forth asked straightforwardly. Now, he would usually glare at whoever dared to touch him besides his friends and Beam, but he knew this girl.

It should not be a problem, right?

“They told me to inform you to help out the Moons and Stars this semester.” She said, in a monotone. Forth slightly frowned.

He had taken a position of the Head Hazer already. If he needed to help out for Moons and Stars competition, then his time with Beam would lessen greatly. Plus, it should be a responsibility of last year's Moons and Stars to handle that competition this year.

If anything, Ming should handle it!

Forth turned to Ming who was teasing Kit. “Ming, are you not handling Moons and Stars competition?” Forth asked. Ming stopped teasing the guy next to him and looked at Forth.

“I will,” Ming nervously answered. He knew that tone. It was the warning tone Forth would give whenever someone tried to push his buttons. “W-why?”

“Then why am I called to help out?” Forth asked, looking at Ming and then at Lin. He then raised his eyebrows.

“Did you not see how the freshmen behave this year?” Lin asked coldly. “They are like disciplined dogs!” Lin exclaimed sarcastically.

Forth huffed. “I will just handle the freshmen in our faculty during hazing activities, outside of it is not under my position's power,” Forth explained. The university administration was already watching over their hazing activities. So there was no way Forth would risk his whole team with his reckless actions.

“You don't need to do anything, just come to the meet ups. I'm pretty sure they will behave upon seeing you,” Lin grumbled.

Forth rolled his eyes lazily. That heard like wasting his time. He'd rather spend that amount of time with Beam than going to the meet ups. Forth then turned to look at the said boyfriend of his, only to notice that the pale guy was glaring at Lin. Forth almost chuckled at the sight of the jealous boyfriend but he held himself back.

“Hey, Beam. Wanna go with me?” Forth asked casually, trying not to smirk. Beam snapped out of his glaring activity to look at Forth. “For what?”

Forth blinked. Yeah, he was sure then that Beam was jealous. “Accompany me, of course. It will be boring and wasting my time if there's no you.” Forth smoothly answered. Beam blinked twice in silence as he tried to digest the words, only to slightly blushed before he nodded wordlessly.

Forth turned to Phana, his batch's Campus Moon. “Wanna join? Help them around. You're the Campus Moon,” Forth invited, or more like he was telling Phana to join them. Phana understood that instantly and nodded without asking anything else.

Only Beam could question Forth anyway.

“It settled then, I need to go. And please,” Lin put her, Beam noticed it was manicured, hand on top of Forth's left shoulder. Beam glared at that hand sharply, but said nothing nonetheless. Why is Forth letting this girl touch him?! “Hold back the PDA during the meet up.”

Forth scoffed and rolled his eyes. “Look who's talking?” Forth asked sarcastically. Beam blinked. He didn't know that Forth was close to his faculty's Star. He noticed how Lin smirked at Forth and nodded once before she walked away from their table, disappearing between the students.

“You're close to her?” Beam couldn't help but ask right away. Forth grinned, too wide for Bean's liking. “Why? Jealous?” Forth teased playfully. Too playful for Beam's taste.

Beam clicked his tongue and focused back to his pasta. He didn't bother to answer, choosing to ignore the sting in his chest. Forth took Beam sudden change of mood as jealousy, continued to tease his boyfriend further. Beam gave him cold shoulder treatment instead.

Forth smiled seeing that. Beam was so adorable when he was jealous.

That certainly was his thought, as he watched how Beam glared at every Star who greeted or asked Forth for an advice.

While Phana had Wayo who physically pulled his tall boyfriend away, making the ex Campus Moon unreachable to those Moons and Stars–Forth had a passive Beam. The pale beautiful guy glared but did nothing else. He just sat there, not moving at all while glaring at every girl who stepped within Forth's arms reach.

But Forth tried to focus on his work, answering those–what seemed to be endless–questions. He kept being professional and never did once he smile to those girls. As much as he liked Beam looking cute as the medical guy got jealous, he didn't like that sad eyes that sometimes appeared when Beam thought he wasn't looking.

“P'Forth, do you have a girlfriend?” Forth blinked at the last question. Every one of the girls who had been circling Forth since he appeared to help around stopped talking, as if they were all waiting for him to answer. What the hell is this?

“I already have my boyfriend,” Forth calmly answered. He saw some of the girls huffed but said nothing. “Then, is he not mad? You being here,” one of the girls asked.

Forth blinked then he turned towards Beam. He caught those eyes looking all sad for a second before Beam tore his eyes away and looked at Wayo pulling Phana away from the girls there.

Forth blinked. He silently watched how Beam was looking at the same spot despite Wayo and Phana already got to the other side of the room. “He is,” Forth softly answered.

He then immediately excused himself and paced fast towards Beam. He caught a tear fell from those wide eyes, before Beam harshly wiped it away. It broke Forth's heart then. Beam got hurt because of him. He hurt Beam.

“Hey, are you okay?” Forth asked softly,  crouching down in front of Beam so he was at the same eye level. Silence answered him, more tears answered him. “Hey, hey...” Forth wiped away those tears, only to have his hand slapped away by Beam.

“Why does it hurt so bad?” Beam asked, rubbing his eyes harshly, a sob almost came out when he was talking. Forth reached for Beam's hands. “What hurts?” Forth asked softly.

“You not caring how I felt when they were around you. You don't enjoy hanging out with me and my friends too, always keeping your mouth shut. But you talked to them so smoothly. Do you not love me anymore, Forth? Then why are you not breaking up with me? Why hurt me? Do I need to leave first?” Beam asked, refusing to look at Forth at all.

Forth was about to say something when Beam suddenly stood up. “Then, let's break up. That way, you can go be with Lin or whoever it was.” Forth swore those words snapped his heart into pieces brutally. “Hey, Beam Baramee. Forth Jaturaphoom is completely yours na,” Forth said quite loud for others who had been watching from afar to hear him.

“I love you,” Forth started. “Always do. I enjoy spending time with you, a lot. I just thought you might want to chat with Kit a bit more, or tease Phana about Wayo having fans again, or just talk about those new edition shoes with Ming.” Forth smoothly said.

“Since I pretty much keep you with me once we get back into our apartment, I don't want you to lose your time with our friends either. And you know I like to act cool in front of them. I only talk a lot to you, Beam.” Forth explained further. Beam kept quiet, looking at the floor this time.

“And Lin is lesbian. She hates guys,” Forth whispered, causing Beam to blink as his cheeks reddened. Forth of course noticed it and huffed lightly. Beam was too cute for his heart to handle.

“Ah, what to do?” Forth asked loudly, looking at Beam with adoration filled his brown eyes.

Beam glanced at him before turning back to the floor. The pale guy could read what those eyes meant at that moment. He blinked nervously as he was flustered with Forth's words.

When will he ever get used to this?

“I love you so much I showed you my hidden goofy side, now you want me to show it to the world. Should I show it to them, Beam?” Forth teased once he noticed it. The shy Beam was back.

“I hate you,” Beam whispered, almost pouting but stopped when Forth pinched his chin gently. “Therefore, don't doubt me, Beam. I love you too much, I might die if I lose you.” Forth whispered, smiling softly at his boyfriend.

“Though you being jealous are really cute,” Forth teased, earning a pinch on his right side. “Ow, Beam!” Forth exclaimed, but didn't mind as he saw Beam smiling again.

Lesson learned. Never let Beam got jealous far too long without assuring him that it was nothing. The adorable guy can think a little bit more than he should.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

38.3K 1.9K 23
"I would never love you! Ever!" screamed prince Barame to his husband... "If you are worried that I would crave for your love, you are wrong! I won...
360K 15.7K 47
💖COMPLETE💖 A reckless Bet which turned out into possessiveness. A short story of Forth and Beam as TaeTee. I do not own the characters, images, an...
28.2K 1K 7
The story of how Forth tried to tame the wild Beam. My story isn't as good as Fujisawa's sensei so don't expect too much. Characters belonging to...
54K 2.1K 15
Its a ForthBeam story. The new things Forth learns about Beam during his pregnancy. Yes, you read it right. Its a (Mpreg) story. If this is not you...