Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

Por Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 12

2.9K 99 15
Por Nekochinchin

Your POV

We were all surrounding the cake Ema and I made, everyone kept complimenting it. 

"Wahh!! The cake is big!" Wataru says getting all bouncy as he looks at the cake.

"That's great little sisters." Kaname says.

"It's almost a waste to eat it." Iori says.

"A magnificent creation." Ukyo says, I sweatdrop at that.

"T-Thank you.."

"Thanks! We put a lot of hard work into it." I said with a little wink.

"Amazing! It really is amazing!" Wataru says very excited, I just giggle at him.

Masaomi crouches down near Wataru.

"Wataru, this cake was made by big sisters for Subaru, so you shouldn't be more excited than him." He says with his warm smile.

"I see.." Wataru says looking down.

He then makes his way to Subaru who was on the couch.

"I'm sorry, Subaru-niichan." He apologizes. Subaru just smiles at him as he pats his head.

"You.. made this right?" Yuusuke says towards Ema.

'Excuse you, didn't you hear that Ema and I made this?' I thought as I gave Yuusuke a look that says 'Really?'

"Yes, together with (Y/n)." She says, but it seems this tsun just ignored my name. 

"For Suba-nii, you.." He starts, I was trying so hard not to facepalm. 

"I-I can't eat this.." He says, I almost comically fell. 

'Dear God..' I thought as I sighed.

"Why? Do you dislike cake?" Ema says asks concerned.

'I don't think that's the reason why, Ema' I said in my head as I finally facepalmed.

"No, it's just that you made it, and I feel bad not eating it. But I also want to eat it, but somehow I can't eat it." He says.

"Jesus fucking Christ, help me." I mumbled to myself as I facepalmed harder.

"Ah, I see! Since you don't want to eat it, I'll have your piece then!" Tsubaki says leaning towards Yuusuke.

"After all, it's a cake with both of your affection! I feel like I can eat the whole cake with it!" He says leaning closer towards us.

"Or a normal cake that was made for a birthday." I said interfering.

"O-Oi! Tsuba-nii!" Yuusuke says but Tsubaki ignores him.

"Ah I would be extremely happy if you feed me! Do it-" He says towards Ema but stops when he sees me with pepper spray in my hand as I smile at him.

"Ah.. n-nevermind.. haha." He says chuckling awkwardly as he backs away.

'Yeah, back away. I won't hesitate to spray your eyes with this.' I thought.

I looked at Subaru as he holds a neutral expression.

"It seems like the person who it's for, isn't all that happy. Is he?" Tsubaki and I say at the same time, he looks at me and I show him my smile together with the spray. He looks away immediately.

Subaru just looks away with a blush on his cheeks.

"No.. I-I uhh.." He tries but just kept quiet.

"It's alright, it's not an illness. Wait, it is.." Kaname says beside Ema.

"E-Eh?" Ema asks worriedly, I on the other hand is just trying not to cringe.

"No doctor can cure it. It's because I too have the exact same illness..." He was about to touch Ema, but I interfered.

"You want me to drag you to a hospital? Trust me, the doctors I know could definitely cure you. But I can't guarantee that it'll be painless." I said with a creepy smile on my face as I held my pepper spray.

"Ahaha... Just kidding~... aha" He says as he did what Tsuabaki did a while ago. Laugh awkwardly and backed away.

I felt someone behind me and I turned around seeing someone's chest, I look up and it was Iori. I smiled at him, he smiles back with a pink hue on his cheeks.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asks looking at me and Ema.

"Huh? Sure." I replied.

"Why did you both changed your hairstyles today?" He asks.

"Oh, Louis-san did these for (Y/n) and I." She says.

"'It's a party', he says." I continued.

"I see, it really suits you." He says to both of us, but he was mostly looking at me.

I then pet him on the head as if he was kid.

"You're such a charmer aren't you, huh Iori?" I said giggling a bit as I continued to pet him on head.

"Wahh... you're hair is so soft.." I said totally engrossed in playing with his hair, this time I used both hands to feel his hair more.

'But Karma's hair drives me crazy, it feels so good to touch and it smells amazing!' I thought giggling.

I then felt my hands taken away, I realized it was Azusa.

"I think that's enough (Y/n), I don't think Iori can handle anymore." He says chuckling at Iori.

"Ah! Sorry about that." I said awkwardly.

"(Y/n) loves anything that is soft and huggable." I hear Ema said beside me.

"Yeah, I couldn't control myself.. Haha."

"I-It's okay.." Iori says as he covers his mouth and backed away from me, he was really fidgety for some reason.

-time skip-

We were all now sitting down and we were waiting for Subaru to blow the candles, Ema was ready to take a picture.

Once he blew all the candles out, we all told him a 'happy birthday' and a 'congratulations'. Ema and I sliced the cake and passed it to the brothers.

"Yummy!! Big sisters' cake is the best in the world." Wataru says as he ate the cake, Ema and I giggled at his reaction.

Tsubaki and Yuusuke were bickering about the cake and Yuusuke decided to eat it, once he tasted it he exclaimed that it was really good.

I took a lot of pictures and it was hilarious.

-time skip-

We were in Ema's room and relaxing, Ema was looking through the camera and I was beside her looking at the pictures we took.

"Having a big family feels nice, don't you think (Y/n)?" Ema asks.

"Yeah, it's fun." I replied while poking Oli's cheek.

"This house too noisy sometimes." Juli says beside Ema.

"But it's really fun." Ema replies.

"Something like celebrating noisily. Usually it's (Y/n) who does that, shouting happy birthday to me and blasting music to make it like a party." Ema says.

"But you gotta admit those dance parties we had were fun." I said laughing beside her.

"Yup!"

"Ah!" Ema exclaims beside me.

"What?" I ask.

"I forgot my cellphone downstairs." She says.

"Let me get it, you change first." I say, she nods her head and I left.

I was walking down the hallway and heard loud noises, heh~ I wonder what they're doing? I walked closer and heard the voices more clearly. I saw them drinking, but they don't see me.

"Is there something wrong with our beloved Subaru?" I heard Tsubaki say. I rolled my eyes when I heard his voice.

'His teasing will draw unnecessary trouble and anger.' I thought.

"What do you mean love? How trivial." I heard Subaru say.

'See? Now the birthday boy is pissed.' I thought rolling my eyes.

"You? Saying that it's trivial?" Tsubaki says as he wraps his arm around Subaru.

"Goddamit Tsubaki, that dude is drunk. Don't provoke him." I mumbled to myself.

"Aren't you interested in our little sisters?" Tsubaki says in a tone that's somehow irritating me.

"I-I didn't say anything like that!" Subaru says flustered and angrily.

'I swear I will hit Tsubaki with my slippers right now.' I thought.

"Then what do you think of them then?" Tsubaki I swear to God I will beat you up.

There was a silent pause.

"See? You are interested in them." Tsubaki says.

"I really will hit you, you-" I start mumble until I was cut off by a loud voice.

"To be honest, they're annoying!" I hear Subaru say.

My face had a glare, you can see it in my eyes.

"It's always been us guys, and then these two girls suddenly show up into the picture!" He exclaims.

"Hooh~ Is that so?" I mumbled to myself as I smirk.

'I think I'm enjoying this.' I thought with the same smirk on my face.

"Ever since they came, I have to be careful when I use the bathroom." 

"And I can't take my top off when I'm training."

'Just take your shirt off for fucks sake, Ema and I have been to beaches. How many guys do think have their tops off?' I thought as I facepalmed at Subaru.

There was a pause of silence between them, dear lord. I thought I was gonna see some sort of funny drunk fight, but all I got was a drunkard talking behind our backs.

The poor guy doesn't even mean it, he's just a tsun like Yuusuke, or a dandere. Yeah a dandere fits him more better.

"I'm gonna wash my face." I hear Subaru say, I sigh to myself. 

I sat on the railings and waited for him to see me here. I hear the footsteps getting closer by each step, I then see him. He stops in his trail as he saw me, he looks horrified, I on the other hand had a smirk on my face.

"Yo." I said as I gave him a two finger salute.

"D-Did you hear-" Before he finished, I cut him off.

"Yup, but don't worry. I'm not exactly hurt by it to be honest, you're drunk and Tsubaki did kinda provoke you into saying words you don't mean." I said as I sigh.

"But, you're lucky Ema isn't here. So why don't you go to her room and say that you're thankful for the cake that we made, for an apology." I said walking towards him and patting his bicep.

"Y-Yeah.. Sorry about that." He says as he makes his way towards Ema's room.

"Don't sweat it." I replied.

'Now, why don't I knock some sense into that albino?' I thought as I made my way down the stairs secretly. 

The three kept talking, good thing I learnt the stealth thing in Karasuma's class. I have to control my breathing and be careful with how much pressure I put to the ground, I don't need the floor creaking on me.

I then stood beside the light switch and waited for a few seconds.

I then turn the lights off.

"What the-? Is the power out?" Tsubaki says.

I then grabbed a knife and made it fall to the ground with a loud bang. They turned their flashlights on their phones and faced it to where they heard the noise.

"What the hell?" The albino says.

"Why's the knife here?" Azusa says, slowly and carefully picking it up.

I then brought out some of the fake blood Karma gave me a few weeks back, I secretly made a trail of it heading towards the dining room.

I then put more blood on the dining table, I then put a shitload of blood on me and placed myself onto the table.

I'm making it look like I was murdered and was placed down on the table as if I was a decoration.

I then made the chair fall creating a loud bang for them to hear.

"D-Did you hear that?" Kaname asks.

"Let's check it out- WHAT THE HELL?!" Tsubaki says.

'I guess they found the trail of blood.' I thought as I snickered.

"Blood. There's a trail of it. A lot of it.." Azusa says shakily.

"Who owns this?" Kaname says cautiously.

"Let's follow it, maybe it's a prank." Azusa says shakily.

3rd POV

The three men slowly followed the trail of blood, they were moving very slow and were very cautious towards their surroundings.

The trail of blood got even more bloodier every step they took, their hearts pumping as they followed the trail.

They were scared, but at the same time they need to find out what's going on. 

As they stopped in front of the dining table, they saw blood dripping from the table. They pointed their flashlights at the table and what they saw shocked them.

Azusa dropped his phone.

Kaname couldn't believe what was in front of him.

Tsubaki ran towards the corpse and shook it.

"(Y/n)! (Y/N)!! WAKE UP!!" Tsubaki shouts at the (h/c)nette.

Azusa found the light switch and turned it on, once they got a clear look, they dropped to their knees shaking.

Their little sister was on top of the table, not breathing, limp, blood dripping down the dining table.

"N-No.. why? WHO DID THIS?!" Tsubaki shouts.

"This is despicable.." Azusa says as he went to his sister.

"Who would do such a thing?.." Kaname says shakily.

The three looked at the horrifying and bloody sight, their tears trailing down their faces. Suddenly they heard a ring.

They looked towards their sister on the table and heard her phone ringing, Azusa stood up and looked who called her. It was her boyfriend.

Shakily he picked up and put it on speaker.

"(Y/n)? Kayano and Rio was asking if you could hangout this weekend? Something about shopping for nextweek." Karma says.

"S-Sorry, but (Y/n) is in an accident.. This is her older brother Azusa."

"What? What do you mean accident?" Karma says.

"We don't know what happened, it happened too fast." Kaname says shakily.

"What happened?" Karma says seriously.

"We heard noises and checked it out, and what we saw horrified us.." Tsubaki spoke.

"W-We saw her on top of the dining table dead and her body covered in blood." Azusa continued.

"Can you put the phone next to her ear?" Karma says.

"W-What?"

"Put the phone next to her ear."

Azusa listens and places it beside his sister's ear.

"(Y/n), they said they would treat you food, if you decided to decline. Man, they know you so well they had a 2nd plan to drag you to the mall." Karma says chuckling a bit.

The three were horrified by what Karma did, they thought he didn't believe his girlfriend's death.

"Woah, seriously?!" The girl suddenly sat up and grabbed the phone.

"Yup, by the way don't you think the prank you just pulled is too extreme? I mean you just met your brothers."

"Yeah, I got into it. Anyways, I'll text them later. Byee~"

"See you."

Your POV

I hung up, I then looked at the brothers who were so shock to see me.

"I am so sorry, I got into it that I went too far. Holy shit I feel like you'll kill me. I am so sorry" I apologized, bowing repeatedly.

I suddenly felt arms around me and I was hugged by the three of them.

"Don't do that!"

"Oh my god, I thought you were gone for good!"

"I'm so happy to see you alive."

I sigh to myself with a smile and just hugged them back.

'I shouldn't do that to them again.' I thought with a smile.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

263K 6.1K 24
Rika was adopted by Rintaro at a very young age after her parents had passed away in a car accident. After she was adopted she met her new sister Ema...
40.4K 1.4K 53
(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Conflict is based on the anime. So I decided...
34.4K 1.1K 16
Hinata Ema is your average high school girl...at least, that's what everyone thought her to be. Hinata Rintaro, her adoptive father, is soon to be we...
163K 3.5K 49
Hinata Aimi just came back from Canada to Japan to meet her new stepbrothers and sister. Will she get along with her new step brothers? ...