Smoking In the Boys Room // D...

De namjins_onions

Castiel never cared about school. He wants to get in, make music, get out, no bullshit. That's until his Eng... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 14

478 24 2
De namjins_onions

Hey ya'll. A/N even though I'm trying not to do these. Just wanted to thank you for those of you who've commented and voted (literally two people), I really appreciate it and would encourage anyone else who would like to to do the same. If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it even if it's like an uwu or something idk. Anyway, thank you TheLiveingTrash and SoGetThis104 (which is a fantastic @ btw). That's all, back to the story. Until next time

~~~~~~

(Play Last Young Renegade by All Time low if ya please)

Castiel nods at Ash as the gentle guitar riff starts. He was a little nervous about this one. They hadn't practiced it a whole lot, which is obviously why they were doing it now, but today's rehearsal was different for Castiel.

Castiel smiled awkwardly at Dean, who was seated in front to them, hands clasped together eagerly. Dean gave a little wave, which Castiel returned, followed by a thumbs up that made Castiel smile anxiously. He swallowed thickly, trying to calm his racing heart. He looked back at Balth, who watched him intently as they nodded at each other. He started the drum fill.

Cas flipped around and began singing into the mic in front of him, gripping it hard. Dean could see he was much stiffer than usual, his charming and sultry stage presence replaced by a tight jaw and furrowed brow. He looked anywhere but at Dean as he white-knuckled his mic stand. As he went through the first verse, he tried to shake off his nerves, rolling his neck and closing his eyes.

It's fine. It's just Dean. The guy you want to impress more than anything in the world. The only human on Earth whose opinion matters to you. No biggie, Castiel.

He took the mic off the stand and walked in a small circle, eyes still closed and words flowing from his dainty, pink lips. As he neared the chorus, he felt himself regain some of his usual mojo, loosening up. He opened his eyes, his character coming over him as he winked at Dean.

You were my last young renegade heartache
It only took one night
Caught in the eye of a hurricane, darling
We had to say goodbye

He moved to the the rhythm of Garth and Balth, getting into the spirit of the song.

Just pretend he's not there.

Dean, on the other hand, could not keep his eyes off of Castiel. The way he swayed, the way his lips formed the words, the way his ringed fingers gripped the mic.

Why is he so perfect?

(Alright you can pause the song OR take a listening break cause it's a dope song ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

~~~~~~~~

Dean clapped and stood, woo-ing.

"That was great. You guys are so awesome." Dean said, grinning at Castiel.

"Thanks, teach." Ash said, nodding with lidded eyes and a goofy smile. Dean raised an eyebrow at him and looked over at Cas for an explanation. He made a loop with his thumb and forefinger and made a smoking motion. Dean chuckled.

"Do you have any performances coming up or are you just jamming?" He asked as they began to pack up for the day. They all looked at each other, exhaling and thinking, all letting out variations of "uuuhh", "um", "shit" until someone finally remembered.

"Yeah, we have a show on Halloween, and then this like school banquet bullshit thing a few weeks after that." Garth said. Dean nodded.

"And of course you're playing Schoolchella, right?"

"I still can't believe they actually call it that." Cas muttered as he lugged an amp to their locker.

Balthazar turned to Dean, chuckling. "Yes, despite the shit name, we are."

"Nice." Dean said, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Do you need help? Is there anything I can do?" He asked, feeling awkward just watching them tear down.

"Nah, man, it's cool." Ash said, a cable being taken out of his hands by Castiel.

"Yeah, we're just about done anyway." Cas smiled at him. Dean returned the gesture, feeling his face warm.

~~~~~~~~~

As Garth walked out he shot up a peace sign.

"Later Cas, later W." He said, his lanky form shuffling out of their sight. When they heard the door to the band room shut, Dean turned to Cas, smiling.

"So....what did you-" Cas was cut off by Dean kissing him passionately, a hand on either side of his face. Cas slid his hands around Dean's waist, stepping closer to him. When they pulled away, Dean wrapped him in a tight hug.

"You're amazing." He whispered. Cas laughed, pulling away to kiss Dean's nose.

"Thank you." He smiled, sighing happily.

When they heard the door open, they immediately separated, Cas walking towards his open instrument locker and Dean putzing away to pretend to admire the plaques on the wall.

"Heeeyy Cassie, how was rehearsal?" Gabe waltzed in, smiling.

"Good! Yeah, we even performed for an audience today." Cas said chuckling and gesturing to Dean. Gabe's eyes darted to him and his face hardened. Dean gave him a little wave.

He's gonna kill me.

"Hello, Dean. Is this where you've decided to spend your free blocks?" He said, his voice dripping in condescension.

"What? A man can't like good music?" He said, laughing nervously.

"Gabe." Cas said, jaw tightening. "I asked him to come today. He was free, and we needed someone to listen."

Gabe looked at his little brother, eyebrows knitted together. "We should get going. Anna needs us to run by the store for her before we get home." He said flatly. Castiel nodded, stepping forward.

"I'll see you in English, Winchester." He said, smiling at Dean, his eyes soft.

"See you." He said simply, the edges of his lips curling up despite the icy gaze of Gabriel.

As they turned the corner, Dean heard a thump and Gabe whisper-shout.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?!"

"Why do you have to be such a dick?" Cas said heatedly.

"Why do you have to be such a dumbass?!" He retorted.

"Fuck off!"

Their bickering became more and more faint as they walked down the hall until Dean heard the door click shut.

~~~~~~~

"What is wrong with you?" You're so RUDE." Castiel muttered as they burst through the doors into the parking lot

"I'm just looking out for you." Gabe persisted.

"By being a complete asshole to anyone that looks at me. Right. Sorry. Thank you." Cas rolled his eyes, pulling out his keys.

"Castiel-"

"See you at home." Castiel slammed his door and turned the key in the ignition. He backed out faster than he should have and sped out of the parking lot.

Cassie speedin out like

~~~~~~~

Dean watched Castiel's mustang fly past him out of the lot.

Shit.

He looked wistfully after him, hoping he was alright. Dean put the Impala in reverse and slowly backed out and headed for home.

As soon as he parked outside the small house, he pulled out his phone, sighing.

Hey. You okay?

He stepped out of baby, gathering his things and walked up to his front step. He was startled by a small vibration. He didn't Cas to text back so quickly.

I'm really sorry about my brother.

Dean turned the key in the silver lock and pushed the door open, reading Castiel's message as he went. He set his bag and blazer down on the couch and typed his reply.

It's not your fault your brother is going all mama bear on you. I'M sorry.

He popped open the fridge, grabbing a beer. As he shut the door, he smiled at Castiel's art plastering the front.

He ALWAYS does this, it pisses me off

Dean was surprised.

Always?

He couldn't help but recall Jo's words about Castiel's promiscuity. His stomach churned as he greedily took a swig of the carbonated liquid.

He just thinks he's doing what's best, when he's really just overreacting and being a dick for no reason.

Dean leaned his head back thoughtfully.

Well, you have to admit, this situation is a little different than normal. Would he be acting this way if we were the same age?

Dean cringed at the memory of the bathroom incident.

If I were him, I'd have already killed me.

~~~~~~~~

Castiel lay atop his bed, an arm over his eyes leading to a hand that held his phone in his grip.

No.

He didn't want to admit it, but no, Gabe WOULDN'T be acting like this if they were the same age. He'd be much different. Less homicidal.

He sighed and lifted his phone.

He's just like that. I'm sorry.

He doesn't want to tell Dean. He doesn't want him to beat himself up about it.

"CASTIEL?? CAN YOU HELP ME?" Anna yelled up the stairs.

"YEAH" Cas responded, tossing his phone on his bed and jogging out of the room.

With my luck, Gabriel will find it and see Dean's name and we'll both be dead.

~~~~~~~~

"Alright. Ground rules." Dean said, arms crossed as he leaned on his desk.

"Hit me." Cas said, slouching and spinning slowly in his desk chair, knees spread wide.

"We have to be extra careful. Gabe is nuts-" Castiel laughed. "-so there's no telling when he's going to pop up. If you're here alone, we lock the door and turn the lights off." Dean said.

"Kinky." Cas winked and raised his eyes brows suggestively. Dean rolled his eyes.

"You probably shouldn't come to the band room anymore, since the music wing is his prowling ground." Cas sighed heavily. Dean pouted.

"But, but I want to watch you guys!" He argued.

"Well, go right ahead if you want to end up tied to a chair in a warehouse in the middle of nowhere." Cas said, shrugging. Dean sighed.

"I'll take my chances with that one. I just won't come in or stay afterwards. That way, if he catches me, he's not as suspicious of both of us. Compromise?" Dean said. Cas nodded. Silence fell as they thought of more to flesh out. Dean cleared his throat.

"Can I, do I still get that date?" He said slowly and quietly, gaze fixated on the floor. Cas smirked and stood. Dean glanced up at him. He stepped closer to the taller man, gently placing a hand on his shoulder and bringing his lips up to kiss Dean's cheek.

"You can't get out of it that easily." He chuckled. Dean smiled and touched his cheek tenderly. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to Castiel's.

The kiss was soft and gentle, the kind that Cas didn't want to admit made his insides melt and his skin tingle.

When they pulled away, Dean smiled at him, running a hand through his soft locks.

"How about tonight? It's Friday." He said, fingers still curling in Castiel's hair. Cas hummed softly.

"Sure. Though it's not like we can do this conventionally." He said, tilting his head and looking at Dean inquisitively.

"I know. I have a plan." Dean smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Just meet me at Hobbs park. 7."

Cas rolled his eyes, "So mysterious." He stepped away, grasping Dean's hand as he walked towards the door. As he turned the handle, "Better not be late, or you'll have to mark me TARDY."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

501 50 13
This story is abandoned! It just doesn't reflect me as a writer anymore. Dean Winchester. A respected, but not respectable, punk senior at the oddly...
74.9K 2.8K 17
Dean is a teacher at a high school, he hates his job with a passion, but he stays anyway because he has to get money somehow. He is told to show the...
33.2K 1.4K 30
Destiel high school AU Castiel the punk meets the new kid Dean Winchester. Dean is a depressed teenager and Cas is there to help. WARNINGS: Self harm...
13.1K 597 25
Castiel Novak is all rock and roll. He shows no affection towards anybody except his family. Castiel lives with his sister Anna and his big brother G...