Pᴀɪɴғᴜʟʟʏ Oʙᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ // Shigeo...

By semrielle

Being part of this generation can be a lot easier or harder than any could think. Unlike you, seeing the wor... More

TIMELINES AND CANONS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 8

1.4K 60 28
By semrielle

8:00 PM

Lots of questions got answers by Shigeo. Not to be really personal, sometimes you ask him those that are personal, minus the awareness it was. He gets uncomfortable to the ones including his past. And so, you stopped asking questions. He seems so insecure to himself now.

"I'm sorry for questioning you stuff that sounds complicated to you. I'm not aware-"

"Don't mention it. Curiosity in its finest," a chuckle was released from his mouth, expressing his way of appreciating your company, forming a smile on your face. A Science partner who knows a little in the particular subject with a personality to tag along because of your relation with it. Speaking of, how are you going to put the project together?

"(y/n)!"

You heard a feminine voice. It comes from behind. "Uh, (y/n)-San, is that your mother?" Thankfully, Shigeo pointed out to a woman who is your mother. You passed from your house by two. "Yes, yeah it's her," you felt a hard lump in your throat. Readying yourself of the thought of a prepared seminar for Shigeo is a pain.

"Passed by from your own residence. You seem to not remember it."

"Thought, mom."

"You must be Shigeo Kageyama, right?"

"Uh . . . yes, (l/n)-Sensei."

"Please, come in! We'll have dinner and maybe get to know more," your mother, in any way possible, wants to know more about your awkward partner, who will be in the future, your assuming guardian that the only blood people of yours will trust.

"O-Oh . . . are you sure?"

"We'd be honored to know a little of you." Your mother went in, signalling you both to check in. She's trying her best on adjusting her social skills regarding to yours too. This created such discomfort, embarrassment filled in you. "Guess we should head in," choosing the path of an unpredictable possibility, you two headed in.

Entering your house, Shigeobremoved his shoes by the door. You did the same since you're taught. The man of the sanctuary greeted both of you, "Welcome to the (l/n) residence. Make yourself at home," he emphasizes the last sentence to you, radiating more ebarrassments. Playfully punching your father's shoulders, Shigeo chuckled, catching up with the joke your father made.

"This boy has taste!" He laughed, smiling at him with pride. Your father leaned over your ear, "Is he available?" You treated your father with a blank face, apparently speaking out in action by a 'yes' but acting out a 'not the time.' Shigeo clearly heard your pops' whisper, visibly heating up.

"Ahem!" You scoffed.

"Ah, right. I'll introduce myself," your father cleared his throat, "I'm Suzume (l/n)."

"Shigeo Kageyama, people call me Mob if that's acceptable for your perspective to call me 'Mob.'" The two men exchanged bows while you stood there like no other girl. After their bow, your mother called the three of you for dinner. The two of you placed down the winter accessories on the couch, including your school bags.

Dinner is just usual gormet but a little fancy since a visitor came by. Actually, only family members are your usual visitors. This is the first visitor in forever. "By the way, for your sake Shigeo, I'm Satomi (l/n). I was bothered that I haven't introduced myself during our call."

"N-No, that's alright. I wasn't expecting an opportunity to guide (y/n)-San here."

Oh no.

This is bad. You two didn't agreed about public-first-name-calling. Immediate reactions were submitted, exposing your parents facial expressions. Your father choked on his water; your mother witnessing her food falling from her utensil. And so, Shigeo realized his fault.

"Uhm . . . w-wait . . . I didn't-"

"It's alright, guys. I . . . He asked permission to call me that. I mean, as a friend. Same goes with me." Your words faded away at the strike of the last sentence, preparing consequences you'll face, bowing your head down in show of guilt.

"Okay. You have my trust in you," the voice of your mother was unpredictably strict. Her voice was normal, genuinely in tone. Glancing at her, she was smiling. It's not creepy or forced, she's literally smiling. You smiled back, then your father broke the silence, "Ahem, yeah. I'm in with that too." Your chest felt so relieved, you inhaled the atmosphere of trust. As for Shigeo, he looked at you, a small smile on his face.

"So . . . how's the project ?" Your mother curiously asked. And so it begins, the get-to-know portion of the dinner. "We only needed three more pictures to take then we can proceed to the processing stage. " you explained precisely. Alas, you recapture the moment of the spirit incident. Shigeo's an esper. His friends and brother are espers.

"Tomorrow, we're going to continue hunting somewhere near the residence." You pretended that everything wil stick into place, no disbelief in any point possible. Taking a glance at Shigeo, he's pretty chill.

"Any time in particular? Morning?"

"We can do it in the morning to make it quick."

"Y-Yeah," Shigeo finally answered after a small portion of silence.

"Then it's settled. Anyway, I want to know a bit of you Kageyama." Okay, again, it really begins.

✥◈✥

After the get-to-know portion, it's time to clean the table since everyone's done eating. By the way, it's your duty to clean the table, your mother does the rest. You stood up and arranged your platting from bottom to surface; the plate to the utensils. You saw Shigeo standing up, ready to deliver his plate to the sink.

Before he could walk directly to the sink, you snatched his arm, "I'll do it."

"No need to. I can help-"

"My duty, my role." You gave a smirk to express your gratitude of how such a gentlemen he is yet you'll prove to him that you can do your part too.

"Hey, I know! (y/n) would tour you around the second floor just to be familiarized in the house." Your mother noticed your an unsettling behavior between you both. You stared deeply at her, sending a message in your brain. Uncomfortable.

◈◈◈

Arriving at the second floor, you escorted Shigeo to your room. The door is closed. You turned the knob as Shigeo stated, "I aprreciate you on doing your responsibility. Apologies if I bothered your patience."

"There's no need to apologize. I'm just . . . proving my mother that I can let you visit a few times. Just putting a little tension gives her the vibe of trusting me." As entering your room, everything is organized. Your bed is made, desk properly organized, everything.

Shigeo scanned the room, getting familiar with your wants. The wall is painted with your favorite color, books in one shelf and one pile of books beside the drawer. You somehow like reading. It calms your nerves. By the desk, mostly there's pens and notebooks, a lamp and a laptop for your homeschool.

"I mean, I'm giving you tension because she doesn't trust anyone when I give them mercy . . . much," you finshed, sitting on the chair paired by your desk. "Do you have any more friends?" Shigeo questioned.

"Neighbors? Like . . . no school relation?" A nod was received. An unappreciated lump hits at the bottom of your stomach. "If I say 'no', would you feel bad?"

"So you don't have any?"

"Seems like it. I don't go out often. I'm inbetween introvert and extrovert. Minus going outside." Like you said, homeschool made you like this. Sticking your eyes on the computer just to take tests and read. Somehow, you haven't had glasses.

"Does that explain your homeschool?" Shigeo sat done on your bed, creating a bouncey thud on the cushion. "You got it," you answered. You faced your chair on the eye direction of his, producing connection between the two of you. "So . . . how does the Science Project will look like? The teacher didn't gave any criteria on what the project will have."

"Actually, it's behind the paper."

"Oh. What does it say?"

"It's by handcrafts. Like a poster or a collage of pictures but organized."

You smiled, knowing that this boy is your partner. He's easy to communicate with and he became a good friend for you. You felt a sting on your knee, causing a reaction for you to grunt in pain, leaning forward while covering.

"(y/n)-San! " Shigeo can see pain on your face. He quickly rushed in front of you, kneeling down to assist you. He got so attatched with the promise he made from your mother that even she's near by, he would always be concerned. He doesn't want to see you in pain.

You removed your hands to take a look on the cause of your pain. Shigeo saw a wound. "It's from your trip, isn't it?" He asked as you nod. Your mother opened the door, holding a tray of tea. And she was surprised about a scenery happening. Ironic that you were sitting on a chair, your partner taking a look on your knee! Gladly, she didn't dropped the tea.

"I . . . I have a wound!" You can feel your face tingling and heating up, Shigeo doing the same. He looked a away immediately, finally realizing his mistake. "It's . . . okay. I'm just here to give you tea and Shigeo?" She looked at him, the boy who she misunderstood. Shigeo just felt so small, thinking that he'll be crushed by your mother.

Embracing, she noted, "Your phone receieved a call." A sigh of relief gave in from Shigeo's mouth. He thought he was going to be scolded due to witnessing such disturbance. She placed down the tray on your desk, handing out his cellphone ringing.

"Hey bro, are you on the way?"

"Not yet, her parents offered me dinner."

Your mother stood there beside you, you sitting uncomfortably as your partner continued his conversation in the phone line. As Shigeo hung up, he informed you that he needs to go back home.

And so, you assist him to the door as he grabbed his bag and scarf. He was thankful for the meal, heading off outside. Guaranteed gentleman he is. Closing the door, you felt the glare of your parental models behind you, watching you slowly lock the door.

"Are you sure?" Your father imitates. "I'm sure. He's. . . just a friend."

"Explaining on what I witnessed with my own eyes upstairs-"

"A wound. It's a wound, mom." You slapped your hand with the other, showing proof through actions. You lift up your school skirt, revealing a wound on your knee. "I'll get the first aid kit while you chnage your clothes. Get ready for bed, deary." She brushed off the topic on the room scenery, going to the bathroom.

As for your father, he smiled his way through the conversation. His looks got carried away from your company with Shigeo. You sincerely smiled, really wide, " Dad, "

" Okay, you got me." He's thinking about the idea of you and your partner. Three days, the people that surrounds you had this thought of the two of you. "I mean, on the bright side, he's so dedicated on protecting you. Got attatched to your mother's promise." He's right. "(y/n), change your clothes!" She sensed that you haven't changed yet. You went upstairs and changed, ready for the medicine on the knee and for a good night sleep.

✥◈✥

12:48 AM

You ran, really fast. They're coming after you. They want to lock you up for more tests. You don't want that to happen again. Never in your life. Bare feet creating friction on the floor. Lungs pumping up for air, beating swiftly. No time for rest.

White corridors filled with techy decorations disturbs your mind, not wanting to return. As long you can remember, the exit are turns ahead.

"There she is!"

"Don't make eye contact! Not even a touch!"

"Gloves, people!"

Is it the right time to run? It is and you have no choice. The help you need is straight up outside. After that, you can finally concentrate and search. Float above the skies to find someone, anyone to help you. Possessing them is just the way you communicate.

The lower limbs you have finally took rest, collapsing the whole body, your body needs rest. You only need two turns left!

"Not now!" You whimpered, frustrated of yourself.

"Victim in sight!" The guards creeped out of the corner. Slowly, they commanded you to freeze and close your eyes. What happens if you don't? They might kill you but you rather die when trying. Accepting defeat, you finally stood up, carrying your lifeless body, trembling on your knees.

Standing properly as you shook. Your eyes are covered with your hands, your hair on it too. Turning behind, the guards surrounded you, forming a circled, carrying weapons in a form of attack if you take action. You're weak of thinking another way to escape yet you refuse to.

"Close your eyes and put down your hands!" The guard behind you commanded. They're not like your mother. She's caring, lovable. She knows you so well. You didn't followed. You pant for mercy, feeling a swell of tear on your cheek. Can you activate it?

"Hands! Down! Now!"

There's one way or another. Taking a deep breathe, you sought the future. Possibilities filling your head on which you have one victory; opening your eyes as you levitate, twirling, widening your eyes as you created eye contact with every guard. And continuing, you commanded them to shoot each other, leaving you be as you run far away.

And so you did. Blood, everywhere, the cameras witnessing the event.

◈◈◈

The forest welcomed you, the cold wind breezing your messy hair. You don't have much time. You have full control with your levitation and precognition. Telepathy and Mind Control is what messes you up.

One cave appeared, finally taking rest. Help is on the way. All you need is to concentrate. Concentrate.

Your spirit left your own body, cold and lifeless. It needs rest afterall. Flying above the sky, you sought again to the future.

There they are; two lucky teens. The boy is powerful along side with the girl, she has . . . potential.

"Izumi Moriko, you've done it again."

.

.

.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══

INHALE-

I've watched movies to creat ideas and there you have it! I finally created the stories plot! I've updated real soon now that the story's plot is somewhat complete.

I don't promise quick updates but I promise good content I guess;; Better assume on what happens next I guess oof

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
369K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
128K 7.5K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
99.3K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...