You're Mine (Harry Styles-Fan...

By jilly_luvs_hazza

I didn't ask for him to come into my life, he forced his own way in. The schools bad boy, with tattoos and pi... More

You're Mine (Harry Styles-Bad Boy Fanfiction)
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Sorry!!
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Turty Seven!
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty!
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fiffty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chaper Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter Sixty. Goodbye.
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty Eight

16K 354 94
By jilly_luvs_hazza

Jillian's P.O.V

*Few days later.*

"I'll talk to you later Jill."

"Bye Spence." I quickly said not really focused. I was trying to put everything in my bag in time to make the bus.

"So the famous Jillian. Nice to meet you." I look up at the change of voice, someone unfamiliar. His hand was extended for me to shake, I hesitated at first but did.

"Hi. Do I know you?" I kindly ask.

"No, I'm a Senior. But I have heard a lot about you, plus I've also seen you around school."

"Oh. Okay." I wasn't trying to be rude but I needed to finish getting my crap in this tiny bag.

"Here let me help you." He held one of my binders while I slid the other in my bag.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Walk with me." He shifted his head to the side, I wasn't going to say no. I had to go that way anyway. This is when I really got a look at his face, it was bruised. Could this be James? Harry would flip shit on me.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Stephen." Oh, I was wrong. I nod.

"You look very pretty today." He commented.

"Uh, thanks?" It was weird and weather or not it was James, Harry will still have a fit.

"No problem, gorgeous." I slightly leaned away from him. Harry finds out by any one of these people next to us that we were talking and he was complementing me, this kid will have a lot more bruises.

"Thanks for walking with me. Nice to meet you Stephen." I told him about to walk on to my bus. He winked, looking at me up and down and said 'The pleasures all mine.' Then left.

I called Harry to come over. I had to talk to him, but not over the phone. Before I knew it he met me in my backyard. I have no clue if I should tell him or not about Stephen. I'm not going to yet, we have to first sort out our relationship.

"Hi." He quietly said slowly walking to me with his hands in his pockets.

"Hi." He sat down next to me.

"My dad comes home tomorrow." I told him looking at my house.

"Really...he still doesn't know about..." I shook my head no.

"It's going to be...."I drift.

"Bad...you can always come over to mine?"

"Maybe but I want to make sure she tells him. Then I might after."

"Well when ever just show up I don't mind or I'll come get you." His voice was low, matching mine as he stared at the floor.

"I believe you." I pause. "I've been thinking and I think we should just put everything behind us. I believe it wasn't you, and for that sorry for not believing you sooner. I guess were both jealous people." I say.

"So you still want to be with me?"

"Yes." I answer with out hesitation.

"I love you." He says.

"And I love you." We sat in silence while he played with my hair as I leaned on his shoulder. Minutes pass before we start talking again.

"My mum and Gem miss you." He tells me.

"I miss them too. It's been a while."

"You can come over?"

"Please. My moms coming home soon and I don't want to deal with her."

 We stood up and walked to his car. After a few short minutes of driving we were at his familiar drive way.

"Jillian! It's so good to see you! I miss you." Anne said once we walked in with her arms out for me to hug her.

"I miss you too." I said into the hug.

"Jilly!" Gemma said behind us. I let go of Anne and hug her.

"Hey Gem."

"I haven't seen you in forever! I want to show you something come here." She dragged me upstairs. I laughed at her excitement and Harry's complaint.

"Thanks for stealing my girlfriend Gem!"

"Welcome!" She yelled back half way up the stairs.

"Look!" She opened her room door and everything was different. New furniture, bed sheets, wall color, everything. I loved it though. It fit her.

"Oh my god, I love it Gem! Its perfect in here, I'm so jealous!" She smiled happy with my response.

"Yay, you like it."

''No, I adore it. Really."

"I should return you to Harry then, hu." I giggled.

"I think he'd like that."

"I know he'd like that. He still never shuts up about you. Even when he's dating you, you are seriously all he talks about." I cant help but blush at the fact that he talks about me so much.

"He's so sweet." I quietly say.

"You guys are adorable." Just then Harry's head popped in.

"Can I have her back now?"

"Ugh fine!" Gem rolled her eyes then gave me another hug. I left the room with Harry right after.

The next day.

Harry's P.O.V

"Hey Harry." I was in a good mood, I got her back. She's mine again. I cant believe that prick did that, he knew I had a girlfriend.

"Hi Niall."  I sat in the lunch room looking around at the grades below me act 'cool' with their friends. All pricks. Just saying, the freshman this year think who they are. Even though I would be only a year above them if I didn't skip, its not the point. Everyone but Jillian of course. Her friend isn't too bad either.

"Hey guys." Perrie said sitting down next to Zayn. Now everyone is here. I wish Jill had this lunch period. I was tuning in and out of their conversations while playing on my phone. I checked the time,I had 20 minutes till I go back to class, social studies to be exact, which is so easy. I sleep through it and get 100s.

"I know James was talking to Jillian yesterday, weird right?" I heard a freshman say walking behind me. I bolted up.

"What did you just say?" I demanded, the kid looked like he was going to shit his pants.

"Jillian...and James I don't know I just heard it somewhere." It seems the guy didn't even know I was dating her. Nerd.

"What do you know, tell me. Now."

"Just that he was walking with her to her bus and was complementing her."

"He was complementing her?" I yell. He jumped.

"I-I don't know, I just heard it around."

"Ugh, prick." I rolled my eyes and started for the doors. I'm fucking pissed!

"Harry! What are you going to do?" Zayn asks standing from the table.

"Beat the living shit out of him, again!"

"They were just talking, don't get suspended again. Talk to Jillian first."

"Fuck no! I'll talk to her after. She knows how I feel about him then she goes and talks to him? Letting him complement her!" I bet she fucking liked it too! Fuck.

"It's probably nothing like that, that's why you have to talk to her first."

"No!" He tried to stop me but soon realized, he's not going to win. I wait outside the doors in the back where he comes out, not many people go out this way since students aren't aloud over in that hall. Good for me, he will be separated from everyone else.

Soon enough the dick exits. I pull him by the shirt and shove him to the wall.

Jillian's P.O.V

"It's weird not seeing Harry, where is he?" Spencer asks. Normally Harry gets out of lunch when I go into lunch so I don't know why he isn't here.

"I don't know."

We pass the big rush of people leaving the cafe's direction. Still no Harry, so I decide to go the back way. It was quiet but Spencer stopped me.

"What?" I ask.

"Listen." I shut up to hear; I heard two people talking, or arguing or..in pain I think? I started to follow the sound that lead me right to Harry and Stephen. Shit.

"Harry stop!" I yell but his heads completely down as he beats him up. He was bloody, it some what scared me.

"Stop!"

"Harry you're going to kill him." Spencer said but not loud enough. Not when he's in this state. I slowly step next to him. I don't want a repeat of when we first met and have him hit my by accident. I slowly squat down low enough for him to see my face but he didn't even look at me. He remained focused on the numb body underneath him.

"Harry!" I yell much louder. Nothing! Damn!

"Fuck Harry!" I stand up and move closer to him. Its not going to work. I see Andrew, and yell for him. Andrew isn't as strong as Harry but he is strong.

"Help me." I complain to him.  He jogged over to us and attempts to pull Harry off but he only moves slightly.

"Get off!" He gritted through his teeth. I only need him to move far enough for me to slip in between them. I dont need Andrew hurt too though.

Finally he did and I jumped right in between them. Harry quickly noticed it was me.

"What the fuck Harry!"

"Don't!" He yells back.

"Okay don't tell me 'Don't'. I will if I want to!"

"Stop being difficult!"

"Don't listen to him, he's just a dick." A voice from behind me painfully said. Stephen.

"Stephen, he's not a dick and i wouldn't start right now judging by your position on the ground." I say with out looking at him.

"Stephen!?" Harry yells.

"What?" I ask confused.

"This is James, Jillian! Did you fucking lie to her about who you are?!" Harry attempted to jump again but Andrews friend saw the problem and helped hold Harry in place. Guess this hallway isn't as secluded as we thought.

"I thought it would be fun..." He smugly said, he tricked me. God...I should have known it was James.

"Is it fucking fun now?!"

"Shut up Styles. You're just insecure about her. You should be, I'll probably fuck her by the end of the week." For someone half dead he's got a mouth on him. Harry practically took two of the strongest wresting team members to the floor. I have no clue how they kept him back but I owe them one.

"Harry-"

"Step away from him Jillian, I don't want you even close to him."

"Then lets go. I'll skip the rest of the day. Come on Harry." I try.

"Let me fucking finish with him then we will." He snapped at me. No, I don't take that shit. I get he's mad but its not my fault.

"No! You aren't 'finishing him' nor talking to me like that."

"I'd treat you better baby." He inched his way up the wall supporting his weight, I can see it out of the corner of my eye. My back was still facing him, I was staring at my beautiful, angered boyfriend.

"Get the FUCK away from her!" He yelled louder then before making me jump.

"Aw, poor Harry. Scared I'm going to check out her ass? Because its fucking sexy." I turned around about the slap him, but Harry beat me to it, knocking into me in the process.

"Ow. Harry God stop!" Thank god teachers don't really go over here.

"Come here." Spencer said. I almost forgot she was here. I hugged her not watching my boyfriend attack him again.

"Jillian get Justin." Luke shouted not having luck with Harry. I had to move quick, he was already almost unconscious. I ran to the main entrance and bumped into someone. Zayn.

"Zayn, help me please he's flipping out, we cant get him to stop!"

"Shit, I told him not to." We started back.

"Andrew and Luke are holding him or trying to right now." We made it back and Zayn pushed them all back wards with one push. Thank god.

"Get the fuck off me!" Harry screamed. How does no one hear this? I instinctively looked back, nothing. If James didn't open his mouth he would have barley done anything wrong. Harry is worrying me. He has anger issues, big time.

They pulled Harry out the door down the hall a bit and it was quiet for a second. Like the world just stopped.

"Why did you lie to me?" I sternly ask the guy on the floor.

"Because I knew you wouldn't have talked to me if you knew who I was. I wanted to get Harry pissed."

"Fuck you."

"I wish you would fuck me." He winked, sort of, I could barely see his eyes.

"You're disgusting. You deserve this."

"Sticks and stones my dear!" He creepily sang.

"Whatever. Find your own way to the nurse." I start to walk towards Harry outside with Spence.

"Well hospital actually."

"Good." I say to myself and open the door.

"There she is." I hear Zayn say once I open the door. Harry's pacing, Zayn, Luke, and Andrew are all in a line like body guards making sure he doesn't go back and kill him. Which he would if he does go back.

"What the hell Harry?" I ask angrily.

"I don't need you yelling at me right now!'' He yells at me. I dryly laugh.

"You beat the shit out of him and you cant take me yelling at you?!"

"Seriously I'm going to say shit I don't mean so shut up." He cant be serious.

"You better shut up and listen to me. I'm your girlfriend and you're not taking to me like shit because you're mad! I didn't do anything so stop taking this out on me!" I'm so angry I'm shaking. He's been really pissing me off lately.

"We're going to give you guys privacy and I'm going to take James to the hospital so he doesn't go to the school. You guys should get to lunch." Zayn says, I nod.

"Thank you Zayn. You too, both of you." I looked between the three of them. They nod in response and walk back in leaving me alone with Harry. I know Zayn can manage to bring the limp boy through the halls without notice, he's good like that.

"I can't talk to you right now Jillian!"

"Harry stop yelling!" I yell.

"You are too, don't fucking tell me what to do!"'

"Don't fucking start this with me Harry! I did shit to you!"

"Really! You didn't even stop him or walk away from him. I bet you loved him complementing you!" I had to take a second to calm down from what he said just to answer, so  back to jealousy I see.

"This protective, jealously thing was cute at first but its too much now! Back off Harry! I just walked a few feet with him! He said I looked NICE, that's it! You could have prevented all the comments he just said if you went to me first. But no! You have to beat him up first. Anger before rationality! It's not going to work anymore Harry I'm serious!"

"Stop acting like you're the one pissed at me, I'm pissed at you!" He tells me.

"I'm pissed at you too! I didn't do anything!" I defend my self.

"I didn't either! And yes you did!"

"You call beating someone up nothing?" I ignore the second part of his comment.

"He doesn't mean anything anyway.He's a waste of space."

"He's still a person, he counts-"

"OH! So you feel bad for him! Why don't you go with Zayn and kiss his bruises and wait at the hospital for him till he's better, if he's so fucking amazing!"

"Okay...Do you even hear yourself when your speak?" I genuinely ask.

"Fuck you!" He didn't just say that, he did not. He turns his back to me and walks to his car, gets in and leaves me standing here alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally fit an update in! High school is not that bad thank god! Thank you for all the support in the comments it really made me feel better! I'm working on longer chapters for you, so I hope you like it. Also if you could, maybe if you think you would be interested in reading my next book when its out? I just want to see if anyone's interested? I am working so hard on it and the chapters are double this. Like 4000 words and its more mature, just so you know and another Harry fanfic. Please comment and vote, I love you guys so much! I love reading the comments the most ILY MWAH! xoxo OH AND STEAL MY GIRL OMG YESSSS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.3K 39
MATURE READERS ONLY: PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN LEVEL, SEXUAL CONTENT A fourtris story. Tris struggles with knowing that she is good enough, she constan...
74K 1.8K 43
He was Agathokakological.(adj.): composed of both good and evil. she entered his life without a warning, and he let her in. A fifteen year-old de...
814K 32.1K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
19.1K 729 16
An insight into just what Noah may have missed in letting Elle go. Set during and after KB3. NoahxElle All character rights and existing plot lines b...