Puppets (Yandere Bill Cipher...

By KitKatMochiiii

(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n) along with Eliza (m/n) (l/n) were the daughters of renowned wizard, (f/n) (l/n), that being... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23.5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 Final I
Chapter 38 Final II

Chapter 14

513 22 1
By KitKatMochiiii

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I woke up, groggy, the reason being unable to get a proper night's sleep. Sleep is okay even if you get nightmares, but not okay when the dreams, but the nightmares but the dreams wake you up again and again and again just because someone is watching you.

The fact that someone was watching me as I slept was less bothersome than my awakening from mid sleep, over and over again.

And, a courtesy to all the tossing and turning, which I should really thank and set up a dinner for, my hair are officially a bird nest, indeed, officially, luckily, unlike Dipper, I did not found any twigs, birds, or eggs in there.

Rubbing my eyes and peeling them open, I tangled my hand into my hair, trying to smooth out my locks a little bit before I go on a war with them. I yawned as I sat up on my bed, my get dangling off the side. I waited a little, staring at the chalk drawing of a small Bill.

"Dude, what the hell?" My eyebrows twitched as I sighed and stood up, deciding to ignore the drawing for now, I'll just get rid of it later.

I went to the bathroom, and did my morning routine, on a slower pace than usual, and took a much needed shower after sweating the entire night. Ah, feels good to be in fresh clothes. Putting on simple leggings and a v-neck, I put on my coat over, a (favorite colour) coat that protects my body and clothes from my magic, in case I happen to hit my own clothes with my own flames that is, which has happened more times than I would like to remember.

I walked up to my bedroom door, and with a newfound energy, and positiveness, opened it and stepped out, only to feel something soft under my half step. Looking down, it was Sune, and I stopped myself before I stepped on her, which ended up with me falling backward not so gracefully, and ending up getting a little deep cut on my chin, and a bruise on my dominant hand, which took little to no time in turning black.

"Good morning" Sune greeted me bluntly.

"Get out" with my feet, I closed the door,  feeling the wish to cry, that is, until a knock interrupted my pity party.

"Uhhh.... (y/n)? A-are you in there?" Came Abi's voice, he sounded really nervous.

"Yeah" I sighed and wiped my face to get rid of any accidental tears, and the blood. I stood up and opened the door for him. He was smiling nervously, in his hands he held my favorite breakfast.

"I and a breakfast- what happened to your cheek!?" He exclaimed in utter horror as he saw my face, which turned into a more scared face when he looked at my elbow.

"I fell" I spoke bluntly, watching him as he rushed to place down my breakfast.

"Don't move, I'll be back in a second!" He shouted out to me before he ran away to wherever. I sighed and left the door open, taking the breakfast and biting into it, only to smile at the taste, it was amazing. However, my peace didn't last long, as Abigor appeared in my doorway with a first aid kit. He ran up to me, and tripped, the evil carpet must've smirked as the box hit the dish in my hands, making the food launch itself into the air, and land on the carpet. The glass shattered into multiple prices, scattering across the floor. I wonder if the carpet got what it deserved for tripping me many times, and Abigor right now, or if it is proud that it doubled my work.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Abigor quickly sat up, he was being careless, so i used my magic to move some pieces out of his way, i dont want him getting hurt.

"Its fine Abi, no one got hurt" I smiled at him to calm him down and he shaking dpnodded, before picking up the kit and settling down beside me in my bed.

"I'm sorry for this, I'll clean it up" he said, taking out cotton and disinfectant.

"I'll take care of it, you go do whatever you want instead of worrying over cleaning my room" I told him as he cleaned my small wound.

"Are you sure?" He asked he, hesitant, his voice small.

"Yes" he worked with precision and quickly bandaged my cheek within seconds.

"Well, then... you wouldn't mind me going to the library, would you?" He avoided eye contact as he bandaged my bruise after putting medicine on it.

"Of course not, you can go wherever you want, just try to avoid your father" I told him and he looked at me as he was done, and smiled.

"Thank you" he placed up the things and left to prepare himself for a journey to the town. I sighed and began cleaning up the glass, and what was left of my morning breakfast.

As I picked up the glass, I noticed a couple small cuts on my hands, they were bordered with small drops of blood which shone as light fell upon it. I sighed and loosened my hold on the shards, and kept collecting until every single one of them, even the smaller ones, were in my hands, or the dish I used for collecting the smaller, and/Or bigger pieces.

"Well, this sucks" I spoke more cheerfully than I intended to and disposed the broken glass, grabbing a broom, I started cleaning my room, and when I was done, I went to wash the carpet, only to realize that our washing machine wasn't working, at all. With a groan, I settled in the bathroom. Taking a bucket and water, I started washing the carpet, I bet it's feeling real smug right now. Woe is me.

When I was done, which wasn't until I also washed the other clothes, I stood up with the basket full of wet laundry to be hung outside, my father peeked his head inside.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me, eyeing me curiously.

"Washing clothes" I told him as his mouth went to an o.

"I fixed the machine a little while ago, kid" was his reply. I took a deep breath, and walked out, fully intended on ignoring the fact that I could have washed the rest of the clothes with the machine and not have had to torture my hands that got new fresh cuts just today morning.

I sighed and hanged the clothes outside under the warm sun and the soft breeze. I went to the kitchen to make something for myself, but the refrigerator was completely, utterly deserted.

With twitching eyes, I went to my bedroom, passing by my sister and grabbed my purse. With a snap of my fingers, I teleported to the town, a few feet above the ground, and fell, hurting my butt, and maybe my ankle too.

Going over to Greasy's diner, I noted that the shop was closed. Even the grocery stores were closed.

Feeling rather empty, I teleported back into my home, only to end up in the lake, apparently, my magic was doing just like my day, bad.

Half drowning and half floating I managed to pull myself to the shore, and walked home in my wet clothing. Only, as I was walking, I don't notice that there was a hole under me, making me fall into the pit beneath, hidden amongst the forest floor. My clothes, and body was officially dirty.

"Oh, look, we caught a human!" A gremoblin spoke up to its friend.

"Lets eat it!" Other said.

"The one who caught the human will get the best parts!" Another one spoke, leading to an argument over whose idea it was, and who caught me. I sighed, and used my wind magic to propel myself out of the pit, and with another snap, I appeared in my bedroom.

Going to my bathroom, I showered and washed the dirt and god knows what from my body.

"(Y/n)!!! Weren't those your clothes that hung outside!?" My father yelled out at me from downstairs.

"Yeah!" I told him from my room.

"Well, there is a thundercloud going haywire above our house! I thought you might want to bring them back!" My father finished, making me run out of the bathroom. As I entered my room, heavy winds poured out of my window, making it harder to walk. Pushing through the winds, I went to the window and pushed the panels to try and close it. Just as I was about to succeed, my carpet flew inside and whacked my head, making me fly into the wall, covered by the now completely soggy carpet. Pushing it out of the way, I tried to use my magic to help me, but to no avail.

"Please, why?" With a tortured look, and a newfound angered energy, I finally closed the window shut and hurried downstairs, again, my wet feet slipped, and I tumbled downstairs.

"Are you okay!?" My father shouted out from his lab, clearly trying to fix the storm he brought up.

"Yeah!" I called back and hurried outside, forcibg the door open, however, as i stepped outside, the storm conceded.

With a bit of relief, I went to check up on my clothes, well, some were stuck on he house, some were torn but still thanked with rods and beaches, some were resting amongst the trees, and only one was still on the hanger.

I mentally wondered what I was being punished for as I tried to call out to my magic, after a few tries, I finally did it. It took me another few hours to gather my clothing, wash them again, and this time, I hung them inside my room. I took another bath to rid myself of the leaves, twigs and bird poop.

Famished, I collapsed on my bed, just now feeling the weight of my injuries.

I sat up on my bed, I don't want to break out crying just because of a simple bad day. Gathering my hands and cupping them together, I called out to my magic again, and started working on another ice water structure. Only, my magic gave up on me midway and the ball of energy in my hands shot in all directions. One of the beams hit my back, giving me a small frost bite. Now I know how my enemies that get hit by ice magic feel.

One of the beams hit something on my vanity, making my eyes widen as I rushed to my feet and practically leaped to it. My eyes overflowed with tears as I saw the small charm, broken into pieces. The charm had a silver heart as big as my finger, with the words, 'I love you dear (y/n) -mom' on it. With the charm, there was an angel of the same size, and another small diamond shaped onyx like gem which had a hint of (f/c) in the middle. A gift from my mom before she died. I brought up the broken pieces of the charm in my hands and cupped my hands close to my chest as I curled up, silently sobbing in my knees.

I miss my mother so much, I hoped she was here, she would have known how to cheer me up. I wanted to be alone so that I could wallow in self pity, but someone wasn't having any of it.

"Why hello Magician, why so sad?" A familiar obnoxious, shooting voice entered my ears, making me curl up tighter. This creature was the last thing I wanted to see right now, no, not even last, I totally did not wanted to see him right now. I ignored him, trying to calm my shaking body as more ears escaped my eyes.

"Come on, witch, what's gotten into you? No remarks? No words?" The being spoke up, probably giving me mocking look as he twirled around me.

"Its the first time I've seen you like this, and I thought I have seen everything" he laughed "I guess there is always a first time for something" he finished.

"So, Magician, how has your day been? Not good?" He laughed, mocking my bad day. However, I felt too powerless, energy less, and even emotionless to react to his mockery at all.

"Awww, not gonna speak? Did your fox stole your tongue or what?" He asked, I could tell he was getting annoyed by my ignorance.

"You know, I do not enjoy being ignored" he growled. I still did not reply.

"That's enough!" He shouted and suddenly, my body was forced down as my hands and feet were grabbed by glowing ropes like objects coming from the floor. Startled, my hands let go o the charm as it fell, it's broken pieces spreading everywhere across the floor, and the biggest one landing directly underneath Bill.

"Hmmmmm.... what is this? The magician crying? What? Are you a kid to cry over a bad day?" He taunted, spinning around me.

"Shut up Bill, you don't know anything about losing a loved one" I turned my head away from him, trying to stop my still flowing tears, I wanted to curl up, but the hands that bind me were too tight, and I haven't gotten anything to eat the entirety of the day.

"What do you know about me, kid?" He giggled and picked up the piece of the charm "ah, a gift from the loved one, huh?"

"Give it back!" I lurched forward, but again, I didn't have enough energy to free myself.

"Hmmmm.... I wonder what your reaction would be if I destroy this? Pain? Anger? Despondent? Miserable?" He seemed to enjoy it, I paused, my eyes gazing on the piece as Bill's stick hand tightened around it.

---

Bill wanted so badly to crush the piece, and the hopes of this girl, but he need to get on her good side, as much as he loves pain, having himself on the bad side of this girl won't do him any good, besides, he did understand how losing a family feels like. With an internal sigh, he decided to mess with her some other day.

If he destroys her charm, then it might turn out to be troublesome for him, she won't be willing to make a deal in case the needs arrives. He will just be nice to her.

---

"You know what? I'm feeling merciful today" he spoke and with a snap of his fingers, the pieces of the charm flew together, and merged. The charm became anew as if it was never broken and Bill allowed me to be free. I dropped on the floor on my butt as Bill held the charm in front of me. I looked at his eyes and took the small object, hugging it close, thankful that he didn't destroy it.

"Thank you" I spoke up, he deserved that much, and I was really grateful.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, just don't get used to it" he waved at me dismissively and with another snap of his fingers, my wounds healed. I blinked at myself and placed the charm safely in its box, and inside the drawer.

"So, what brought you here?" I asked him, feeling a little happy.

"Well, I saw someone down, and I decided to annoy them. Plus, I like you kid! So, it's important that you stay in good condition, after all, you'll be needing it later" Bill spoke, the last line of words holding a mysterious aura as if they referred to something dangerous.

"Okaaayyyyy" I trailed off and settled down on my bed.

"Ah, don't be so lazy!" He giggled "after all, won't you like to know something?"

"What?" I gave him a curious look.

"About your non functional magic" he seemed amused as he eyes me, twirling in the air.

"Well, if you will tell me..." I asked him, I would really love to know why my magic isn't functioning properly.

"What do I get in return?" He asked me, wondering if there was something I could give him.

"Uhhhh..... what do you want?" I asked him, trying to figure out his motives.

"I reallllyyyy love your bracelet, but a smaller thing will do too" he mused.

"How about you tell me that, and I tell you something you want to know?" I asked him after a bit of thinking.

"Hehe what makes you think there might be something you know that I don't know of? I know everything kid" he laughed.

"Hehehe, there are some things that you don't know, especially outside Gravity Falls" I made a smug face, doing a high oicthed mockery laugh.

"Haha very funny" he seemed annoyed "but I'll take you up on that one. Tell me kid, what do you know of your mom?" He asked me, making me instantly question why he would what to know of my mother.

"How do I believe that you won't disappear after I tell you?" I rasied an eyebrow at him.

"Kids these days" he seemed impatient "your magic is not working because of a rather small reason. Your lack of self maintenance."

"Hehhh!?!?" This greatly surprised me, I never heard of magic wearing because of not sleeping and not eating, then again, this has never happened either.

"Yep" Bill cheerily spoke "You heard me right."

"Wow, that just makes eating and sleeping more important" I blinked and sighed.

"You haven't answered my question yet, Magician" Bill twirled his came as he sat down on my bed, a little bit away from me.

"I was getting to that yeesh, demons these days" I spoke and Bill glared at me, probably mad, then laughed.

"Ahahaha kid! That was awful! That will be one of the reasons for my liking towards you" he leaned towards me playfully and I huffed.

"About my mother, I don't remember much of her, but I know she had my hair, hers wee long, reaching past her waist, they cascaded down like waves of a gentle oceans, meeting with each other yet staying on their own path, glistening under the sun and the moon. Her eyes were a soft baby blue, and they reflected in them the sky, and everything ahead, and also love. She was always smiling, her smile radiated warmth, peace, love, and whenever I would cry, she would gently shush me." I didn't realize when I went in reminiscence, but I didn't care at the moment, my whole being was filled with warmth as I thought of my mother "she would hold me close, her heartbeat was always steady and calm. She would sing to me when she tucked me in bed. Her voice was like angels, so soft, soothing, pure, gentle, the words and the tune flowed out like gentle waves. She loved animals a lot, but in midst of them, birds were her favorite. She would show me a flock of them flying and always say, I love how much freedom they get, how they soar in the sky and do what they want without being bound. She was a great magician too, her magic was strong, father says I've inherited her strength and her magical energy. Her skin was soft, I...." I paused, the thought her death reminding me that she isn't alive anymore "when she died, I was in denial for days, I couldn't believe it, I thought it was a dream, it felt like it, but it wasn't...." I trailed off, tears picking the corner of my eyes.

"You were really close to your mother, weren't you?" Came Bill's voice and I jumped, suddenly remembering that I was telling him about my mother, and got lost in thought. A blush erupted on my face as I realized that I just showed my weak side.

"Yeah" I turned my head away from him, but he came right in front of me.

"What about your father? His familiar, and your familiar? Are you close to them too?" He asked, seemingly happy about something.

"Yeah, I love all of them a lot, why?" I asked, seriously wondering if I wanted to know the reason.

"It will hurt you, a lot, when you realize what they are hiding from you" he burst out laughing at my confused face "poor poor Magician, being lied to about her very own origins, being unaware of who she really is! I what to know how your reaction will be when you find out the truth!" He laughed and before I could even comprehend it, he disappeared. I shot up from my bed, looking around wildly, searching for the demon but he was no where.

Giving up, I sat down again, only to have something jump beside me. Looking at my side, I saw a small basket full of variety of fruits and snacks with a note attached to it.

'You may not have noticed it, but your organs were growling at you for sustenance. Thank me alter, I know I'm great.

-Bill'

I blushed at the fast that I didn't realize my stomach was growling, but nonetheless, I took an apple and bit into it, hoping it was not poisoned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...
107K 3.9K 23
"Bill. . ." Tears up "I've missed you" "P-P-Pinetree?" *hugs pinetree tight* "Me too" he whispered When Dipper and Mable are 18 they visit Gravity...
12.5K 655 14
Dipper hasn't had the best childhood. . . He never had an ordinary childhood at all. . . In the 19 century there was a outbreak of a special virus...
230K 6.9K 20
Not long ago, an evil dream demon, of the name Bill Cipher, attempted to rule all of reality and existence. A first attempt to stop him was with the...