collaboration ♡ malum ✓

By skittlesmalum

collaboration {kəlabəˈreɪʃn/}; the action of working with someone to produce something (for example: videos o... More

00 ➵ Prologue
01 ➵ The Whisper Challenge
02 ➵ The Shock Ball Challenge
03 ➵ Guess That Tweet
04 ➵ The Best Friend Challenge
05 ➵ The Girlfriend Tag
06 ➵ Fuck, Marry, Kill
07 ➵ Question And Answer
08 ➵ Vlog #1
09 ➵ Vlog #2
10 ➵ Vlog #3
11 ➵ The Seven Seconds Challenge
12 ➵ Vlog #4
13 ➵ Vlog #5
14 ➵ Vlog #6
15 ➵ Vlog #7
16 ➵ Update Video + Stalking Fans
17 ➵ The Messy Theme Song Challenge
18 ➵ Vlog #8 + Question And Answer
19 ➵ Vlog #9
20 ➵ Vlog #10
21 ➵ The Photo Booth Challenge
22 ➵ Vlog #11
24 ➵ Vlog #13
25 ➵ Vlog #14
26 ➵ Punk Edits In Real Life
Character Ask Answers
27 ➵ Vlog #15
28 ➵ Australia Pt. 1
29 ➵ Australia Pt. 2
30 ➵ Australia Pt. 3
31 ➵ The Internet Slang Challenge
32 ➵ Vlog #16
33 ➵ Vlog #17
34 ➵ Vlog #18
35 ➵ The Boyfriend Tag
00 ➵ Epilogue
WE WON! :D

23 ➵ Vlog #12

18.4K 1.1K 1.2K
By skittlesmalum

Vlog #12 (Friday)

-

Today something weird happened at school.

People, mostly girls, started talking to me.

Not that it's something that doesn't happen a lot but I was still a little bit surprised. They were surprised too.

"I've never seen you here."

"Wait, you're going to this school?"

I've heard these two sentences way too often today. Dean had no clue what was going on either but hit me when someone asked if Calum and I were still hanging out.

"Those bitches," I mumbled under my breath so they couldn't hear.

They only talked to me because I was friends with Calum. I couldn't believe it.

Well, actually I could. I'm not interesting unless a famous YouTuber hangs out with me, I got it. But those girls actually thought I would tell them where he lived and even asked me for his phone number.

"Could you tell him to follow me on twitter, please?" one girl asked.

I hated the attention they gave me. It pissed me off that they acted like I was best friends with them.

They wish I would be, everybody wants a piece of my fine ass.

Now that Calum was my friend apparently my ass got even finer but they could suck my dick.

(Not really, gross. Only Calum was allowed to suck my dick)

They would never get Calum's number or address or whatever, I would keep my mouth shut.

On the good side, our school decided to make a new rule which said that the teachers weren't allowed to give us homework at weekends anymore.

It was awesome, really. Now I had even more time to drown in my own tears because Troye is a beautiful human being.

[from: lukey poo]

calum tweeted you a heart emoji last night what happened

did he talk to you

are yOU TWO A THING NOW

Instead of answering I facetimed him.

"I'm kind of busy," he whispered.

"But you just texted me?"

"Yeah, because Ashton went to the toilet and I hoped for a short answer."

"So you can't talk?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Luke, are you talking to yourself?" I could hear Ashton say and laugh, then he sat down behind Luke, shirtless may I add, and kissed his neck.

"No, Ashton stop," Luke laughed and slapped him playfully, "I'm facetiming with Michael."

Now Ashton looked at Luke's phone and immediately covered his bare chest with the bed sheets.

"Wait, no. You can sit there shirtless, I don't mind," I said and Luke gasped.

"Can you not? That's my boyfriend we're talking about."

"But he's hot."

"I'm done. I'll text you when my handsome boyfriend left. Now please excuse us while we're making out. You can jack off to that picture in your head if you want. Bye."

"What a dick," I mumbled after he hung up.

I grabbed my laptop and opened YouTube, watching Miranda's and Phil's new video.

✧ ✧

[from: calum from youtube]

michael .. ?

[to: calum from youtube]

calum .. ?

[from: calum from youtube]

since its friday which means you have no school tomorrow i thought you could come over for a movie night and you know.. stay at my apartment for the night, like a sleepover ???

only if you want to

you dont have to really

i would be happy tho

[to: calum from youtube]

are you nervous

because youre rambling and we're not even talking

[from: calum from youtube]

what

yeah

kinda

i guess

Calum was nervous asking me if I wanted to come over.

I've never expected this to happen, I always thought it would be the other way around. That I would be nervous talking to him.

What a crazy life.

[to: calum from youtube]

yeah i'd love to come over later

i'll be there at seven

[from: calum from youtube]

okay

✧ ✧

"Mum, dad? Can I stay over at a friend's house today?" I asked and both looked at me.

"What friend?" they asked.

"Calum."

"That boy again," my dad said and smiled, "Of course you can, only because I know there's something going on between you two and I think you would make a great couple."

I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Oh god, he's blushing," mum said and I hid my face behind my hands.

"Well, thank you for pointing that out. I'm going to pack some stuff and leave at seven. Don't know if I'll ever be coming back."

With that I left the living room and went upstairs.

✧ ✧

"Look who arrived," Calum said, camera on me.

"Someone's happy to see me," I laughed and he nodded.

"Absolutely."

He then turned the camera off and I just stood there while Calum was awkwardly looking at me, we both didn't know what to do now.

Kiss him! Do it! Fucking kiss him!

My brain was screaming at me to do it but I couldn't bring myself to actually kiss him, so I hugged him.

"I hope you don't mind that Dan and Phil are still here? They're leaving in half an hour and then we're alone," Calum explained and smiled.

"Wait, what? They're here? In this apartment? Dan and Phil?" I asked.

"Yeah, you want to say hello?"

I nodded way too excited and Calum laughed, then we went to the living room and there they were.

"Guys, Michael arrived," he said and plopped down next to them on the couch, turning on the camera again.

"This is so weird, I've just watched Phil's video and now I'm in the same room as him," I said out loud, even though it was supposed to be whispered.

They all started laughing at me while I had a mental breakdown.

Very nice.

"Please cut that out, I'm begging you," I said desperately. I didn't want so many people to see me having a small fangirl attack, it was embarrassing.

"That's not the only thing you'll be begging for tonight," Calum said and winked at me.

I almost choked on my own saliva.

That's not the only thing you'll be choking on tonight.

My brain needed to fucking stop.

✧ ✧

Dan and Phil left an hour ago and Calum and I were just talking, some random movie was playing in the background.

"You know what's weird? My whole body tells me to kiss you but something in my brain says I shouldn't. God, I hate this," he said and chuckled. 

"I mean, people always say that you should listen to your heart," I said and shrugged with a smug grin on my face. 

Calum laughed, "It's ridiculous what you're doing to me right now."

I bit my lip.

"Nobody made me feel stuff like this before and I don't know what to do with my feelings anymore. I don't know if I hate or like it. It's fucked up," he continued telling me, "Please help me."

"Look, I've been there. I know what it feels like and yeah, it's fucked up. It's so cliché to say that but it gets better. One day all this confusion will be gone, I promise," I said. 

"Can I kiss you?" he suddenly asked.

"What?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Wha- yeah, s-sure," I said, heart pounding against my chest.

He came closer to me, one hand cupping my cheek.

We stared into each other's eyes for what felt like a decade before he finally placed his soft lips on mine and again I started to feel all the beautiful things.

I put my hand on his neck, bringing him closer. Our lips started moving softly, then more heated. The kiss slowly turned into making out until Calum pulled back.

"I still need to edit the Vlog," he said and I laughed.

"Seriously? I was enjoying your lips on mine, you can't just stop like that."

"I-I'm sorry but I need to do it."

"I know. It's fine. You can edit and I'll watch the movie and when you're done we're watching together," I said. He looked at me, gave me another small kiss and then grabbed his laptop.

✧ ✧

It was hard focusing on the movie when someone good looking like Calum sat next to you, swearing when he did something wrong and smiling when everything worked. He looked so into his work and put so much effort in it, no wonder why everybody loved him.

"You're staring and it makes me nervous," he chuckled.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I'm done with editing and uploading now."

"And it only took one hour," I said.

"I'm sorry, I tried to do it as fast as I can."

"Stop apologizing, it's your job. It's fine, really."

We watched another two movies before we got tired and decided to go to bed.

Calum changed into something more comfortable while I was just watching him. 

"Are you going to get changed, too or not?"

"I-I forgot to pack a shirt," I lied.

I had a shirt but I always wanted to wear one of his.

"No problem, I'll just give you one of mine," he said and tossed me his 'Santa Cruz' one.

Thank the lord.

I wasn't much smaller or shorter than him so it didn't look big on me like it would in a fanfiction but I still liked it. It smelled like him.

"You have the choice now. You can sleep with me in my waterbed today or on the couch," Calum said laughing. He remembered that I didn't like waterbeds.

"My back always hurts after sleeping on a couch, I'll stay with you," I answered.

Lie. My back never hurt, I just really wanted to sleep in a bed with Calum.

"That's fine by me."

We laid down and he turned off the lights. For a while we were just laying there in silence. Then Calum turned around, his back facing me.

I couldn't believe that I was sleeping with him in one bed.

A waterbed.

Suddenly he grabbed my arm and wrapped it around his waist.

I smiled to myself.

"Never thought you'd be the little spoon," I whispered.

"Shut up, Michael."

I placed a kiss to his cheek and then buried my head in the crook of his neck.

What a beautiful way to fall asleep.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If you liked the chapter, leave votes and comments! :)

Lub you all and I talk to you next update, stay beautiful sunshines *:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7.1K 32
"You're always my first priority, baby." Calum Hood is in the military and hasn't been able to see his high school lover, Michael Clifford, for four...
424K 18.9K 20
The one where Calum adds 3 random numbers into a groupchat in an attempt to cure his boredom. Things don't quite go the way he expected.
84K 3.3K 13
[COMPLETED] "Code red! Code fucking red!" "Okay, if my notes are correct, code red means really, really hot boy that Michael wants to either blow or...
304K 18.4K 31
[ SEQUEL TO 'COLLABORATION' ] ❝ the wifi connection here sucks ❞ ❝ but that's not important if the connection between us works perfectly ❞ - in which...