Boys Divisional School of Man...

By boybands77

What the fuck is the purpose to a manners school? Not what I was expecting I'll tell you that. {Basically a B... More

Boys Divisional School of Manners
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Notice!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Zustin Special
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Lmaooo
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Wattys!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Gala
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49: smut
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57 - Part 2
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 14

47.7K 1.6K 2.3K
By boybands77

So now it's going back to Harry's POV and they're in class. Sorry for confusion.. I hate writing time jumps buuuuut I felt it was important to show a little bit of niam and ziam!!:)

***

Harry's POV

I'm not someone to hold a grudge, okay maybe I am. Maybe the fact that Niall is taking their side peeves me.

Actually, it's not a maybe. It's a fact. I'm pissed Niall is already so close with Liam. It was supposed to be me and him, not me and maybe him.

I wait in my spot with my arms crossed in front of me as I watch Niall walk through the heavy classroom door.

He immediately looks to me and I see his face is flush, maybe from running after me, maybe from making out with Liam, I may never know.

I force myself to avoid eye contact with him, no matter how much I just need to ask him what the fuck is going on.

Like Louis said, Niall will feel obligated to tell Liam.

"Harry? C'mon mate talk to me." He pleads, standing beside me in his assigned spot. I keep my gaze in the opposite direction of him. His hands go to touch my elbow and forearm but the moment I felt contact I whipped my arms away from him.

"What's up with you?" His voice slightly more aggressive.

That was a turning point for me, "What's up with me? What's up with you? I thought it was going to be us against them, two on two, even odds! Now it's three on one, heck throw that guy Zach in there and it's four on one!"

"His name's Zayn."

"You think I care?" I growl at him, "That's not what's important here!" I actually tell him what I'm thinking and the first thing he says is that I got a guy's name wrong! Unbelievable! Maybe this is why things are just kept to myself. Maybe this is why I don't see a point to sharing feelings, and emotions. If people can't understand them there's no point to them even knowing!

"Well Harry, I never left your side. Ever. Why are there even a need for sides?" I can see the anger growing in his blue eyes, "Liam treats me right, there's something there that I have been looking for in someone since high school! I finally find someone who has a slice of hope from what I can see and you're taking that away from me by making me 'pick sides', c'mon Harry." His voice raises to match that of mine.

"That's because that's what he was taught to do." I exasperated, "To make you feel special. To make you feel like you actually mean something to him. When in reality, all you are to him is a personal slave." I lower my voice, not wanting to attract anymore attention of our classmates.

Niall's face instantly dropped. His anger diminished as the words spoken sunk into him.

That'll give you something to chew on there Nialler.

"Gentlemen." Hale said in a hushed yet stern voice. I hadn't even noticed his presence in front of us until that moment. "I believe this conversation is better held in private. Class is starting."

Niall waited until Hale's back was turned before he growled a "Fuck you."

"Pardon me Mr. Horan?" Hale turned his back to look Niall dead in the eyes. By the way the blonde cowards back it doesn't take a genius to figure out how scared he is. Primary instinct acting is to defend him and say we were only joking.

But you don't defend someone you don't like.

"I- uh- I didn't me-"

"No excuses for that language. I'm calling the office. Come here." Hale snapped his fingers and pointed to the ground beside his desk, "Down, until someone comes to get you."

I bite my tongue so I don't argue that he's being treated like a dog.

I guess if you are one you'll get treated as one.

Niall kneels down beside the mahogany desk, his white dress shirt clinging tightly to his body as he crosses his arms behind him.

Hale presses the button on the speaker and heads back to his desk where I can see him filling out the pink slip that will go to a kid in dark green no doubt.

"Beginning with today's lesson. The Importance of Contract's." Hale writes the words across the chalkboard before settling the chalk back in the ledge and turning to face the full class of kneeling students, and me.

"As you may or may not know these contracts will act as your lifeline while you're at this school, and if you so choose to continue this lifestyle afterwards."

Definitely not

"You make sure all your limits, insecurities, goals, everything that could do with the partnership will be placed into that contract. If you or any other submissive breaks a rule in their contract it will be up to your Dominant to decide your punishment, whether that be dealt personally or choosing to bring in members of council or such. However if a Dominant breaks a rule, or you feel they're not following the contract, it is your job to seek the help of someone you trust."

Trust

As if Hale heard my thoughts he added, "or someone of authority here. They'll help you. They'll help the situation. If need be they'll help you find a more suitable Dom."

A knock at the door interrupts the class and Hale swiftly grabs the pink slip and opens up the door. "Thank you, it'll only be a trip to guidance I presume."

Hale points to Niall then jerks his thumb in the direction of the door, a sign to say get-the-fuck-out. Niall trudged to the door and followed the green sweater boy, most-likely down the path I was taken down.

***

I took a seat at Mr. Turner's desk and tapped the stack of papers with a pen. I'm supposed to be signing this contract but I don't see the point.

"Harry how has your stay with Louis been?" Mr. Turner asks politely.

"Dandy."

"Care to elaborate?"

"No."

"Alright then."

Damn right, I'm mad enough with Louis and Niall as it is. He doesn't need to be added to the list of people that are making me have a psychotic break.

It was only a few minutes before Louis joined us, pulling up a chair beside mine. This desk, at this time, is probably the only one using three chairs. Everyone else expects the submissive to fucking kneel at their feet. The least this school could do is offer the two chairs opposite the counsellor for the 'just in case' and give partners the option. I'm sure it would even give the submissive a sense of pride in knowing that they're willingly kneeling.

What are you saying Harry?

"Let's get this thing signed yeah?" Louis smacked the palm of his hand to the table.

"Okay so in here it has the list of your limits and tolerances. It's also got the school's code of conduct and a set of preliminary rules. Have a look over to double check everything's good then there's a couple signatures down at the bottom. Keep in mind you can add or remove things at anytime. And once a week there'll be a review for the contract."

Louis takes a look at the packet and reads over it carefully. I don't bother to touch the papers. I watch Louis as he nods his head reading certain parts, biting his lip, then finally taking the black pen from the table and signing his name where appropriate. He looks over to me, expecting to see me doing the same, except I'm just watching him.

"Have you finished?" Louis baffles.

I grab the packet from his hands and initial and sign on the lines next to Louis'.

"Yep."

"Did you even read it?"

"Nope. And I don't care to either."

Louis holds a face of astonishment then blinks his eyes and turns to Mr. Turner.

I slide the packet across the desk and sit back and cross my legs.

Reading the thing wouldn't have helped. Just sign it, save time. We're going to be meeting up with Niall, Liam, and Zach soon anyway.

"Alright," Mr. Turner said slowly.

"Well if that's all for today I'd like to catch up on some sleep." I dismiss myself and stand up from the chair.

Louis stands as well and reaches over to shake Mr. Turner's hand.

"I guess we'll be going," Louis laughs lightly, making a joke to Turner.

"Alright. Be safe this weekend."

"You too." Louis says over his shoulder as he follows me out of this place.

"So what are we doing now?"

"Well," Louis starts, "we should wait at the car for the boys, they'll need a drive. Liam was pulled from class today, did something happen to Niall."

He opens the main doors and I hop down the steps. We head down the gravel path leading to the back parking lot.

"He swore. In class. Hale busted him." I shrugged my shoulders. Not a big deal.

"What did he say?"

"I won't get in trouble for swearing?" I mocked.

Louis just rolled his eyes but I caught the small tug at the corner of his lips.

"He said 'fuck you' to me." It wasn't exactly the first time I've been cursed at. And it's definitely not going to be the last.

"He did what?!" Louis gasps, stopping in his tracks and grabbing ahold of my elbow to turn me to face him. Clear bafflement written across his features.

I shrugged, "It wasn't a big deal until Hale caught him."

"I would not want to be him. Liam," Louis shakes his head as he whistles, "he hates that. Cursing is one thing, cursing at someone, whole different level."

Louis continues shaking his head, probably imaging how tough Niall will get it tonight. A part of me feels bad, if it wasn't for my words he wouldn't have said anything. But then again, if it wasn't for his actions, I wouldn't have said anything.

It's a two way street.

Once we reach the jeep Louis jumps into the driver's seat and I take the passenger. Liam isn't here right now so it doesn't fucking matter.

"What type of music do you listen to?" Louis asks, turning the channel dial to find an actually decent station.

"I bet there isn't a channel." I laugh.

"Try me." He looks over to me as he waits for my answer.

"It doesn't matter. Just put on whatever." I lean my head against the car window. I really am not up for debate, I want to take advantage of a shortened day and catch up on the sleep I missed last night.

Louis drops the conversation and leaves the station playing something from Lynyrd Skynyrd. We waited in silence and I closed my eyes, focusing on the beat of the music and the way Louis' fingers tapped rhythmically along on the steering wheel. I was entranced by the way he seemed to pay no mind to what he was doing, as he just tapped along to the music. I wonder if he plays drums or something. If he doesn't it's something he needs to pick up.

"Oop." Louis startles me, "There they are." He whistles in a downwards spiraling tone that instantly made me feel pity for Niall.

I noticed the way Liam walked with a vengeance, hell, anyone with eyes could see the way his arms were rigid and fists were clenched tight.

"Better move on to the back." Louis warns, trying to wipe the smirk off his face.

This time I actually oblige because the way Liam looks right now, I would not want to be in his way.

I step out the car and leave the door open as I hop into the back seat and scooch to the far seat, behind Louis. Liam jumps in the car and slams door roughly then he crossed his arms as he sat in the seat.

Niall crawled in and sat beside me, his hands fumbled for the seatbelt as he turned his torso to fasten it. Once there was a click he returned to face forward and kept his chin to chest.

My bottom lip was tugged between my teeth, the poor guy.

Dammit Harry you're mad at him.

But how could you be mad at that?

God damn.

"Nialler?" I whispered into his ear.

"Don't talk to him Harry." Liam growled from the front, making my heart thrum.

I sat up straight and glanced in the drivers rear view mirror to get a questioning look from Louis. His eyebrows raised as if to say 'I-don't-know-just-listen-to-him' which at that point I was happy to abide.

As Zayn hopped in beside Niall and closed the door we were pulling out of the parking spot and heading towards the exit.

No one spoke a word, even the radio was turned off, the only sound heard was from gravel hitting the underneath of the car.

Even though I'm not going to say anything to him, doesn't mean I'll stop looking out for him. I watched as I saw fat tears roll down his cheeks and onto his uniform, forming a dark pattern of puddles.

I bring my hand to rest on his knee and tap my fingers a few times before I remove my hand back to my lap.

The drive was longer than normal, guessing it was because Louis actually drove the speed limit.

As we arrived at Louis' house no one opened a door. We waited patiently until Liam spoke up, "Louis can you take Zayn for the night? It's not fair for him to be left, I'll be focused on Niall."

"Course mate, that's alright right Zayn?" Louis turned himself slightly to look back to Zayn who automatically nodded his head,

"Yes Sir."

"Okay," Liam opened his door and stepped out to open Zayn's side, helping him down from the jeep.

Liam's hands went to hold Zayn's shoulders and upper arms. I cringed as I watched Liam press his lips against the smaller boy's forehead. The way Zayn's eyes closed and his lips curve into a small smile makes me want to throw up. The poor guy is brainwashed.

"Let's go." Liam looks to Niall, as Niall moved to follow Zayn's lead out the door I put my hand on his back and tapped lightly, reminding him I'm here.

The guy could be a complete idiot for surrendering to this damned school but he is still the only person that's ever been nice to me. Wow. When I put it like that it makes me sound like an asshole for being angry at him in the first place.

If I wasn't angry at him he wouldn't be in this predicament. It's my fault. It's my fault.

"I'm sorry!" I blurt out and my eyes seek for his blue, red rimmed by now and glossy from tears.

I don't need to think twice about the way I instantly felt better when Niall smiled vaguely. Only to get a domineering look from Liam that made Niall coward down and bow his head.

"Thanks Lou, I'll call you later if plans change." Liam nods his head towards Louis before grabbing ahold of Niall's elbow and harshly walking him across the street.

I stay seated at the edge of jeep and I watch the pair walk until I hear the slam of their front door. Then I turn my attention to Louis and Zayn who seem to have been watching me.

"What?" I question, hopping down onto the ground and closing the door behind me.

I brush past them and go up the steps of the porch and walk through the front door. I don't bother waiting for them and I take off my shoes and run up to my bedroom.

The only thoughts running through my head are how Niall is getting treated.

It's so unlike me to give a rats ass about anyone else's well-being. My philosophy about everyone looking after themselves falters when I think about Niall. He's the type of guy to never do anything for himself, it's always for the benefit of others. It makes me want to make sure he's alright with everything, makes me want to look out for him, be there for him. People will take advantage of that pretty easily, most won't even have a second thought. That's the terrible truth of society nowadays.

I lay back on the bed and pull the covers over my legs. I don't bother getting out of my uniform because the more clothes I keep on in this house the better. Trying sleep seems impossible no matter how high I count.

I just lay there with gut feeling something is not right.

oOoOo

Niall eh;) okay next chapter will be up faster, idk why but I write

/smut/ faster than I write normally.

Sorry this chapter mostly filler but HARRY IS NOW SIGNED TO LOUIS;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 28.8K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
1.4K 159 31
HEY! This book used to be called Niam a school story, pretty shit name if you ask me... I wanna be known by you Description: Two boys, bathing in hat...
149K 2.1K 68
Just some oneshots written by me. This is my First book so I hope you like it 😊 Requests are always open.
30.8K 585 57
***COMPLETED*** This book will include gbg/Misfits, and the Click House and possibly some bbs/Vanoss crew I only write gay stuff. So expect boy x boy...