TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ ᑭOTTEᖇ {Oᑕ᙭Oᑕ} ᗷOOK...

Door Kyoyayoya

After having one hectic first year at hogwarts, Katherine wishes for a normal second year. Will her wish come... Meer

Before We start
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12~
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
Chapter 16~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
Chapter 20~
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23~
Chapter 24~
Chapter 26~
Chapter 27~
A/N
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30~ {FINAL}
About the Third Book

Chapter 25~

90 3 29
Door Kyoyayoya

Alexander's POV

I am very thankful to Venessa, Mark,       and Katherine. They always make sure i have the best. Actually feeling loved is the best feeling ever.

Just getting that thought when you wake up feels great.

I woke up quite early that morning. Mark was still asleep, which is great news for me.

I do my morning routine, which basically: Brush Teeth, Wash face, take a quick shower, get dressed into casual clothing, and fix my fluffy hair.

Once I was done, Mark was now awake.

"Morning, " Greeted Mark, with his morning voice.

'Damnn, Katherine would be dying if she heard that voice.'

Mark did his morning routine, and once he was done, he sat down next to me and started a conversation.

"So, what are we going today, Dad?" Teased Mark.

"Don't call me that, it's unsettling, " I said feeling grossed out.

"Okay fine, but seriously. What are we doing today?" Asked Mark

"I don't know, i mean we could always finish our studies, " I said making Mark Groan.

"Hell Nah!  I' ma go to breakfast and then go to Quidditch try out, did you forget! They're today!" Exclaimed Mark.

"Oh shoot! I totally forgot! Let's go find Katherine and Venessa, " I said before getting up and running down the Dorms' staircase.

We were met with Venessa and Katherine in front of the staircase probably about barge in and wake us up.

"Oh thank Merlin! Venessa was about to freak out! C'mon run to breakfast now! Then meet Me at the Quidditch pitch! I'll get your gear!" Exclaimed Katherine as she grabbed me by the shoulder and pushed me out the door.

"Katherine! Don't move too much! Your shoulder!" Scolded Mark.

"Heh... Sorry, " Apologized Katherine.

Mark quickly ran down the stairs and ran out with Venessa and I to get to the great hall.

Katherine's POV

"Venessa! Make sure they eat!" I exclaimed.

"Of course! Meet you there, " Said Venessa as she left with the guys.

I started walking up the stairs of the boys' dorms.

The Slytherin Prefect put a spell and now Venessa and I was allowed in the boys' Dorms.

When I opened the door, Scents of Mark's and Alex's Cologne.

I looked around their room. I was looking for their Quidditch gear.

I closed the door and I saw their brooms under Alex's bed.

I saw their gear hung up on the door.

I looked around their room, hoping to find a bag, I can put their gears in. I walked around the room, to find Mark's bag that he puts extra clothes in when we are on the train. I quickly grabbed it and put in their gears.

I put the bag overly bad shoulder and it hurts like hell.

'I need my good arm to hold the brooms, just a little pain won't hurt.'

I grabbed the brooms and walked out of the dorms In pain.

I slowly made my way down the stair and out the common room.

My bad shoulder feels like it's on fire.

Alexander's POV

I

noticed Mark looking around the Great Hall, probably for Katherine.

We left her back at the Dorms because she is getting us our Quidditch gear.

We quickly ate and Venessa made sure that we ate all the food on our plates.

Come to think of it, Katherine and Venessa are never really that serious about anything, other than Quidditch.

Also, I keep realizing that Katherine's the oldest of the Team

{A/N: Katherine's birthday: April 8th (Aries). Alexander's Birthday: June 19th (Gemini). Mark's birthday: August 20th (Leo).Venessa's Birthday: October 16th {Libra). So yeah}

Which is strange, because Venessa is basically Katherine and Mark's Second mom. I'm not counted in.

At least, I'm the Second oldest so it makes sense.

"Okay Alexander, Mark let's go. Katherine is probably there, waiting for us, " Said Venessa as she got up from the table.

We all left the Great Hall and made our way to the Quidditch pitch.

We were in corridors, we found Katherine slowly walking the same direction as us.

Something about her doesn't seem right.

Mark basically ran to her and immediately took the bag off her bad shoulder.

"Katherine! I thought you said you'd be careful! What the hell! Gimme the bag, " exclaimed Mark as he harshly took the bag from her.

"Mark! Don't take it from her so harshly! Her shoulder! You idiot!" Scolded Venessa as she hit Mark's head.

"It's fine Venessa. Let's just go, " Reassured Katherine.

I nodded as i took the books from Katherine.

"Alex, I'm not-" Protests Katherine.

"Don't care, Walk."

Just a few words and they listen.

We got to the Quidditch pitch, thank Merlin we aren't late.

"Okay! Quick! Change into your gear!" Said Venessa as she handed us the bag.

"Alright! We'll be at the stands! Good luck!" Said Katherine.

Venessa's POV

I'm really nervous and Excited for them.

I quickly give Alex and Mark a hug.

Katherine did the same, but once she let go of Mark, she gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"It's called a Good Luck Charm, " Winked Katherine, "Let's go Venessa! We'll be cheering for you!"

We walked to the stands and say down in the front row, cause we are VIP. Just kidding, we sat there because why not.

-After the Try-outs-

I was amazed! I hope they get to the team! I'm excited! They did so well.

Katherine was off somewhere, she said that she needed to talk to someone.

Katherine's POV

I was looking for Flint. I can make sure Mark and Alex get in the team.

I found him, near the locker rooms of the boys.

"Flint."

"Potter, What brings you here?" Smirked Flint.

"I wanna tell you, that you should put Alexander and Mark on the team, " I said, crossing my arms.

"Only if you do me a favor, " His smirk grew wider.

"What is it? Do i need to get you nudes of girls? Probably all you do is be a pervert, " I said rolling my eyes.

"Why would i ask that, if you can be that, " He said creepily.

"So you're saying i should give you nudes of myself? You're disgusting, " I spat disgustedly.

"No, You have to become my girlfriend, " He said as he grabbed my bad shoulder.

I slapped him, "Oh hell Nah! I'm never gonna that."

"Fine then, they won't be on the team," He smirked as if I'm losing something.

"You're such an idiot. You wouldn't do that because you want us to against the other houses. All the other people that tried out were terrible and you know it, " I said.

"Ugh."

"Good day! I better see their names on the board later!" I smirked as i got up and walked to find Venessa.

Once i found Venessa, She bombarded me with questions and my answer was "Nothing". Let's just say she is annoyed.

I smiled at Mark and Alex.

"How was is it? Pretty terrifying, eh?" I said.

"It's kinda stressful, being up there, " Agreed Mark.

"Yeah, i hope we find our names in the team, " Said Alex.

"You will, don't worry about it, " I smiled.

-When the board comes out-

We were chilling in the boy's dorms.

And then a loud knock on the door was heard. Alex got up to open it.

Alex found Theodore smiling in front of him.

"The board's out, " He smiled.

The feeling excitement rushed through my body, I immediately rushed up and dashed down the that stairs before anyone.

I found all the slytherins smiling happily.

"Tell them i said Congrats!" Said a Slytherin to me.

"Uh.. Sure!" I smiled.

I finally got to the board to see.

Seeker-> Jack Daniels
Chasers-> Katherine Potter, Venessa Malfoy, David Cameron
Keeper-> Flint
Beaters-> Alexander Finnagen, Mark Williams

I started jumping excitedly.

"Guys! Guys! You made it! Your in the team!" I exclaimed joyfully.

"Really!" Exclaimed Mark.

Once he saw his name, he looked like he was about to explode from excitement.

I ran to him to give him a hug. That hug turned into a piggy back ride.

Venessa gave Alex a hug and her hand was basically running through Alex's hair.

"Yay! Yay! I'm so happy for you!" I smiled.

We were basically talking about it for the whole night.

-Bed time-

Venessa and I decided that we will sleep in the boys room for tonight.

Right now, Venessa and Alex were on his bed.

Mark and I were on his bed.

Vanessa was sitting straight, while Alex's head was rested on her lap.

We were talking for a while. Till we realized that Alex had fell asleep.

He twitching in his sleep. Venessa quickly started running her fingers in his hair, which he relaxed to.

We kept talking that night and when. It came time to sleep, I slept next to Mark on his bed because where else do i do sleep.

Seems like Venessa has done the same.

But what's cute, is that Alex has his arm wrapped around her waist.

I smiled at my 'Parents'

"Katherine, Go to sleep, " Said Mark.

"Alright, good Night Mark, " I replied.

"Good Night Katherine."
****
Posting early again. I know, you love me.

So, Mark and Alex got into the Quidditch team! How exciting is that!

Word Count:1552
Peace Out

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

470K 10.6K 46
Selena Hope is a normal eleven year old who is excited about her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, up until she runs into the...
638K 10.7K 60
The battle is over and won; Hogwarts has been returned to its original glory and is awaiting its new, and returning, students. Everything seems peac...
8.1K 71 24
Featured Harry Potter boys are Harry Potter 🦉❤️ Ron Weasley 🍗❤️ Draco Malfoy 🍏🖤 Neville Longbottom 🐸❤️ Cedric Diggory 🦡💛 Fred Weasley 😂❤️ Ge...
69.6K 2K 38
A Dramione story. After the war, some students decided to return to Hogwarts for completing their education. Hermione Granger was one of them. Harry...