Hidden | Bucky Barnes

By chasingmarvel

"Trust me Barnes, I'm pretty hard not to be attracted to." --- [Bucky Barnes x Female OC] *TRIGGER WARNINGS:... More

cast
act one
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
act two
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
act three
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty

sixteen

12.2K 254 122
By chasingmarvel

•••

"Bucky, he's 1 month old, he's not going to start walking yet." Ellie laughed as her husband tried to get their son to stand.

"You don't know that Ellie. Harry might be a super baby." Bucky replied holding his son up on his feet.

"He's not a super baby, love, he's a normal baby." Ellie told him, standing up and picking up Harry, who they had named after her late father.

A lot had happened in those 10 months that had passed.

Ellie and Bucky had gotten married, one of her mothers friends agreed to legally marry them and to keep it a secret. It was only the two of them. They hadn't spoken to Natasha, Steve or Sam since they had left for England.

Ellie was a couple of weeks pregnant when they left for England, originally the couple were scared and unsure after what happened last time, but the second he was born neither of them regretted a thing.

"He might have powers of some sort." Bucky suggested as he sat at the table next to her.

"We've had this discussion before, both of our abilities are artificial so there's no way to know if they were passed onto him." Ellie explained placing a sandwich in front of her husband and sitting in the chair next to him, with Harry in her arms.

"What if he does have those powers?" Bucky asked.

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it." Ellie smiled as she fed Harry.

- - -

Later that evening, Ellie was jolted from her sleep, turning her head to see her husband thrashing around beside her, shouting in Russian.

"James." She spoke loudly as she tried to shake him awake, placing her hands on his shoulders trying to stop him thrashing around.

"Ready to comply." He muttered, lying still before shooting out of bed, the gun he kept under his pillow, now in his hand, knocking her backwards.

"What the hell are you doing?" She shouted knocking the gun out of his hand with her powers, quickly moving away from him.

"You're my mission." He growled as he began to fight with her.

"No." She whispered sadly, dodging one of his punches. "No, this isn't you Buck. You're names James Barnes, you're my husband."

"Shut up." He growled.

"We have a child, Harry. Come one you have to remember." She pleaded as he grabbed his gun off the floor, Harry, who was in his bassinet in the corner of the room, beginning to cry loudly.

"I SAID SHUT UP." He shouted firing the gun, Ellie ducking as she watched in disbelief as it shot through the wall behind her.

"Fuck." She muttered, throwing him against the bedroom wall with her powers, using the opportunity to run into the corner of the room, snatching Harry into her arms before grabbing her gun from underneath her bed before running out of their bedroom slamming the door before running down the stairs of their house.

"It's alright baby, it's okay. Please stop crying." She cooed, tears rolling down her face, as she looked around unsure what to do. She jumped in shock as she heard Bucky's loud footsteps down the stairs.

"That was a mistake." He yelled, a much larger gun now in his hand.

"Please." She begged as she was backed into a corner, creating a wall of fire in front of her. It's okay, you know me. It's Ellie." She cried, closing her eyes, holding Harry tightly into her chest.

"You mean nothing to me." He told her, his gun clicking.

"Bucky, please don't make me hurt you again, you have to remember." She pleaded.

"I have no idea who you are."

"He's a baby." She screamed.

"I don't care."

"He's your baby."

"I'm done talking." He growled loading his gun, placing his finger on the trigger. Ellie sighed shakily before throwing him back once again with her spare hand, bullets being fired into the ceiling. Harry continued to scream as he was caught in the middle of his parents' fight. Ellie too, screamed, as her front door was kicked in and three people ran inside.

"Eliana?" The woman asked, as Bucky ran at the two men.

Ellie let out a shaky sigh of relief as she realised it was Natasha, Steve and Sam.

"It's not him." She told them as Bucky hit Steve, and as she attempted to calm her son, hiding his face in her chest.

"Really?" Natasha asked sarcastically, picking up a vase and smashing Bucky around the head, finally knocking him out.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked her breathlessly, as Natasha helped her off the floor.

"No." She whispered, rocking her son back and forth, quietening him, looking down and making sure that he wasn't hurt.

"You're bleeding." Natasha pointed out, wiping some blood that was falling down Ellie's face.

"Is he alright?" Ellie asked, looking over at her husband who led on the floor.

"He's fine. Just knocked out." Steve reassured him.

"Is no one going to ask about the baby?" Sam question, Ellie letting out a sad laugh.

"A lot can happen in a over a year." She told them, as Natasha helped her into the kitchen, sitting her on a chair.

"First aid kit?"

"Third cupboard." Ellie replied. "Sam, over in that cupboard is a purple bag, please could you pass it to me?" She asked sitting her son on her lap.

"So he's yours, right?" Sam asked referring to Harry.

"Pretty sure he is, Yeah." Ellie replied sarcastically, as Natasha tended to her head wound.

"Congratulations." Steve laughed as Sam placed the bag in front of her. "You want me to hold him for a second?"

"Yes please." Ellie muttered as Steve took her son.

"Are you okay?" Natasha asked again.

"He nearly did it." She whispered, "He nearly pulled the trigger, but he hesitated."

"He loves you. Something in him knew that." Nat reassured her.

"It's never happened. Not when I've had Harry." Ellie cried, Natasha wrapping her in a hug just letting her cry quietly into her chest. "I was so scared."

"It's alright. It's going to be okay." Natasha whispered as she rubbed circles on Ellie's back. "Is he named after your dad?" Natasha asked referring to Harry, trying to take Ellie's mind off everything.

"Yeah, if it was a girl we were going to name it Natalia." Ellie told her with a small smile.

"I hope I'm godmother." Nat joked.

"You actually are." Ellie nodded, "Hey, how come you decided to come and visit so suddenly?"

"We missed you." Natasha said. "Wait."

"Wait for what?" Ellie asked, confused.

"Oh my god! You got married!" She exclaimed excitedly, taking Ellie's left hand and admiring her rings.

"Maybe." She smirked.

"Wow, didn't think he'd ever get married." Steve commented.

"Me neither, but we decided it would be easier legally and it was something he knew I wanted so we thought, why not?" Ellie explained.

"All done." Natasha told her, stepping back and placing the bloody cloth in the bin.

"Thank you, all of you."

- - -

1179 words xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 122 33
James Bucky Barnes x OC AU / 18+ mature content We all know the story. Two star-crossed strangers are brought together by fate . They have secrets...
4.9K 265 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...
42.3K 1.2K 44
❝ what, you can't handle the ideological aspect of sex? get over yourself, I know you want to f- ❞ ❝ lila. ❞ ❝ -uck me? ❞ γ€Œ"if you love someone or s...
120K 2.6K 101
[complete!] "π˜πŽπ” π‘π„π€πƒπ˜?" "𝐀𝐒 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄." 𝐉ames "Bucky" Barnes had been lost for a very, very long time. He didn't know what i...