The Boss's Wife True Love

By TMSaunders

BOOK THREE: This is the third book to The Boss's Personal Assistant and Boss's Ex Personal Assistant... Rile... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING THIS BOOK
Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten Recap
Chapter Eleven Authors Notes
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Epilogue

Chapter two

7.9K 321 15
By TMSaunders

RILEY    POV

I couldn't sleep last night knowing that Wyatt was out there somewhere hurt, or I can't say it because that is my worst fear never seeing him again.

I've been all over the house cleaning. I pulled all the furniture out and all the kitchen cupboards. Now I've gone into the garage and I look at my bikes and start talking to myself like Wyatt was stood watching me.

"The first time we went out motorbike riding together... You sat on my baby and I sat behind you and wrapped my arms around you."

"Riley hold on". You said and side glanced me.

"You took us around the countryside, and we found a little lake."

"Riley, baby that is a beautiful sunset." You said and kissed my neck.

"And the time you made love to me on my bike, in this very room."

"You still look sexy; I want to make love to you all night," Wyatt, you said that when you whispered in my ear and we embraced each other and wouldn't let go until the sun come up.

I was now sat on my baby (Bike) cuddling myself, imagining Wyatt touching my naked body and the way I would trace his tattoo. I was feeling all his love and remembering his warmth. I could smell his cologne and hear his deep voice and when he whispered it would send shockwaves through my body.

How I loved it when you used to say.

"Riley, I want you to cum when I cum". You used to do that a lot, but you always made my orgasm build-up, so the pleasure I had was out of this world.

"Wyatt, I need you now. I feel so lonely without you here. We've been married for almost eighteen years. I can't live on my own without you. I wanted a longer time with you. We have so much more to do,"

I start to cry again. I can't cope without him. I know I got the children, but he is my lover. He is someone that holds me and makes me feel safe and he tells me how much he loves me.

~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back into the kitchen and picked up my phone and called his mobile. I could hear his voice and it made me feel some comfort that I could still hear his voice. I'm lost without him with me.

I put my phone in my pocket and prepared breakfast.

I know Alex was coming around sometime today, but everything has been a total blur to me. I sat drinking a coffee and I'm lost in my thoughts. I didn't even hear anyone walk into the kitchen.

I looked up and everyone was looking at me.

My father walks toward me.

"Riley, sweetheart you need to see the doctor, you're not handling this well," My father hugs me.

I wasn't the same person, I felt so alone and the empty feeling I felt in my heart was consuming my whole being... I'm scared of the not knowing and also scared for the worse.

"Hey, dad," That was it I was lost, my whole being was elsewhere, I was just a shell. I felt empty.

"Mum, I'll take you up to your room. You've been sitting there just staring for three hours". Alex says and looks at me with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm waiting for your father". I say and stare into nothing.

Alex walks towards me and holds both my hands.

"Mum, dad's plane has been missing for almost a week." He says in a low tone.

I started to shake and scream. Why did he have to go?

"NO, NO, NO. You tell your father he's to come home now," I was demanding Alex get his father. I lost all sanity. I wanted to be with Wyatt.

Alex wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"Dad will come home if he finds a way." He says and tightens his hug.

~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~

Alex takes me upstairs and I lay on the bed I tightly hug Wyatt's pillow. I put his cologne everywhere. So, I could smell him all around the house, just like I always did.

I was asleep and Angel wakes me when it was closer to dinner time.

"Mum, dinner is almost ready," She says in her sweet voice. She's a beautiful young woman and she's got Wyatt's eyes. Her long black hair flows down her back and her petite body is perfect. She's always got a smile on her pretty face.

"Angel, come here," I pat the bed for her to lie down with me.

My daughter lays beside me and I cuddle her.

"Do you know when we found out I was pregnant with you I was very ill. I was being sick, and the doctors got worried because I had a bone marrow transplant eight months before. Your father rushed to the hospital and he looked terrified. Then the doctors walked back in and told us we were having a baby; I was so overjoyed and so was your father."

"So, dad knew the same time as you?" She says with a little giggle.

"Yep and his mother was a nightmare, but that wasn't her fault. That was to do with your father's jealous friend. You should ask Uncle Ashley about that." I smiled to myself thinking about our wedding day...

My daughter and I get up and walk down to the kitchen together.

Ashley and Grace were sitting at the table and so was my father. Wyatt's parents were sitting at the kitchen island. My children were also sitting at the table. I sat and played with my food.

"Mummy, you tell us off when we play with our food". Blake says and frowns at me. I hear some of the adults laugh.

I look at Blake and smile.

"Blake, mummy is not showing a very good example, and you are right," My son was right, we would always tell the children not to play with their food. I did smile and to think that he noticed what I was doing was wrong. It did make me laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the lounge with Blake sat on my lap and all my children sat with me listening to the news. Wyatt's been the top news all week and we've had reporters ask us questions, but I really don't know what to say.

I did some reading with Blake and then put him to bed.

I was stood in the kitchen getting a coffee when Alex walks in and stands with his hands in his front pockets. I smiled thinking that Wyatt would only do that if he was angry.

"Alex, you look like your father stood there," I say and smile.

"Mum, I know I look a lot like him," He says and smiles.

"I have so much regret, not telling your father about you for five years," I say and sip my coffee.

"Mum, I have a meeting with air traffic control tomorrow," Alex says and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Will they be able to tell you anything? Do you need me to come?" I just want this nightmare to be over.

"Mum, it would be better if you stay at home. I will sort it all out". He says and bows his head.

"Alex, I know I'm not coping. I'm just grateful to have your children around me to help keep me sane". I walk towards him and touch his cheek.

He's just as tall as his father and he's gotten strong. He truly is a miracle and a gift; he's been through so much and he's worked hard to get where he is today. I'm so very proud of all my children and all the achievements they have got.

"Mum, we are always here for you. We love you," Alex says and kisses my cheek.

"I love you son," I say and walk back to the lounge to sit with Aria and Freya.

~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~

It's been three weeks since Wyatt's plane went missing, and I'm not well I keep being sick. I'm now going to take a pregnancy test. I know that Wyatt and I made love the day he left for his business trip.

I'm sat in my bathroom waiting for the results. It always feels like it takes forever, and you only got to wait a few minutes. If I am it's a gift of Wyatt's love and I know my other children will be so happy and it would give us something to look forward to at this sorrowful time.

I look at the test and it's positive, I had a smile come across my face and hugged myself.

"Wyatt, you're going to be a father again," I say out loud.

I was happy but also sad that Wyatt wasn't here to kiss my stomach like he always did when I told him I was pregnant.

I walked down to the lounge and told my children I needed to speak to them all. They looked at me with a concerned look.

"Angel, could you please get Blake." Blake was in the playroom.

I watched Angel walk off and get Blake. I waited for Alex to arrive and we all sat in the lounge. They looked at me and smiled. Blake ran over to me and sat on my lap.

"I've got something I need to tell you, I know this isn't the right time, but you all need to know,"

"Mum, please just tell us," Alex says.

"I'm three weeks pregnant," I say and my children were so happy.

Blake hugged me and then they all hugged me.

"Mum, this is good news, it will give us something to look forward to and it would help with Blake to take his mind of dad," Alex says and kisses my cheek.

"Alex, I need to get back to the office and do some work. I will be coming back in a week," I say and smile.

"Mum are you sure. It might be different when you get to the office and see all of dad's things," Alex is well concerned.

"It's no different than here. I've got a lot of your dads' things around here. I need to be doing something".

The evening came fast, and I put Blake to bed and check on the twins. I then have a bath and get in bed and hug Wyatt's pillow and silently cry, which I did every night. I miss Wyatt so much, but I have to be strong for my children and for the little one that's growing inside me.

~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~

 Riley's pregnant and she misses Wyatt...

Hope you like this chapter

would love to read your comments

Thank you for reading 

I will update on Sunday......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95 6 7
Anna-A bubbly person with just the right amount of Sass has been living her life in her care free way after her parents' death . The tragic incident...
5.1M 157K 67
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! This WattPad version is a well-loved rough draft, enjoy it! But be warned it's t...
1.1K 77 7
SADLY THIS IS A SHORT STORY, PLUS THE LAST IN THE SERIES. WARNING: EXTEMELY EMOTIONAL My god, I feel so bad about writing this. I just want Wyatt and...
803K 22.4K 32
BOOK TWO: BOSS'S EX PERSONAL ASSISTANT... FROM THE BOSS'S COLLECTION... It's been five years since Riley left Wyatt, they've had no contact whatsoeve...