Assassin of Worlds {Percy Ja...

Oleh LittleLebs1

Theron. The name strikes fear into all that hear it. A cold-hearted killer known for bringing justice to the... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer + Other Information
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Memories
Chapter 2 - Memories Part Two
Chapter 4 - Getting Kidnapped is NOT Fun
Chapter 5 - A Tough Choice
Chapter 6 - Family Reunions
Chapter 7 - Uh-Oh
Chapter 8 - Kicking Some Monster Ass... I Hope
Chapter 9 - Dreams
Chapter 10 - Power-Ups and Unfortunate Events
Chapter 11 - Got a Quarter?
Chapter 13 - Friend or Foe?
Chapter 13 - A Place Of The Past
Chapter 14 - Capture The Flag, With A Twist
Chapter 15 - A Familiar Face
Chapter 16 - If Only They Knew
Chapter 17 - A Forgotten Lead
Chapter 18 - Hero's Day
Chapter 19 - A Light In The Dark
Chapter 20 - Can I Trust You?
Chapter 21 - Blessings of the Past
Chapter 22 - Suspicious Suspicions
Chapter 23 - Nothing Like War
Chapter 24 - Is This The Beginning Or The End?
Chapter 25 - Foretell
Chapter 26 - Foretold
Chapter 27 - A Break In The Action
Chapter 28 - ROMEing Around
Chapter 29 - Endless Sleep
Chapter 30 - Nighttime Gossip
Chapter 31 - We Attack At Dawn
Chapter 32 - Dark
Chapter 33 - Father-Son Bonding
Chapter 34 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 35 - Sacrifice
Chapter 36 - Bad News
Chapter 37 - Resignation
Chapter 38 - Pissing People Off
Chapter 39 - Finale (Part 1)
Chapter 39 - Finale (Part 2)
Epilogue
A Farewell From The Author

Chapter 3 - For the 17th Time, NO.

17.5K 237 876
Oleh LittleLebs1

"...and ever since then, I've been killing corrupted rulers, kings, dictators. You name it, I've probably killed it." Theron finished.

Nebula was just staring at him in shock. "Wow. How long have you been traveling?"

"Oh, well, I'm 776 and I've been here since I was eighteen... so about 758 years? Yeah, that seems right."

"Okay, so you've been an assassin since you were 19?!" Nebula said, wide-eyed.

"Well, that depends on how you look at it. I once strangled these two snakes with my bare hands when I was like three-"

"Okay, I get it! Now, since you so graciously visited my kingdom on the day you saved it, we are gonna have a PARTY!" Nebula then proceeded to grab his arm and started to drag him to the front of the castled.

Theron groaned and pulled up his hood. It was going to be a long night.

***

Theron sat in the shadows. The whole kingdom was in front of the castle, waiting for Queen Nebula to give her speech.

"As you know," the Queen started, "It is our National Holiday for celebrating the death of our old evil ruler, Vayne. If it were not for out might savior, Lord Theron."

Nebula made sure to put an extra emphasis of Lord so Theron would be mad. He always hated formalities.

"I am also proud to announce that we have a special visitor today. Some of you may have seen him earlier, but I am proud to welcome, Theron, Assassin of Many, Beasts, you get the idea..." the Queen continued.

Theron stepped out of the shadows. He made sure to make his entrance extra dramatic.

The sun was reflecting off his dark hood and the cloak swayed slightly in the wind. His blades glistened in the sunlight as he stood there. He stared at the crowd. It looked as if he were studying how to kill them all and escape before anyone could say "Zeus's Underpants". Suddenly the assassin burst out laughing.

"Oh, my gods. You should have seen your faces! You all looked like I was about to murder you!" Theron burst out laughing, causing a glare from the queen and a look of shock by the citizens.

"Theron, you're an assassin. Of course, people are going to be scared of you. You kill people for a living!" the Queen argued.

Theron looked at the Queen, "Yeah, yeah," he waved his hand dismissingly. Suddenly a lawn chair appeared along with an apple juice box. Theron sat in the lawn chair and poked the straw into the little hole at the top of the box.

"Oh, where are my manners? Anyway, hey guys, I'm Theron. Also known as the most awesome person in the galaxy. You can thank me for saving your butts from Douchebag Vayne."

The assassin finally got the straw in the hole and took a long sip of the juice.

"Oh, Chaos. That is some good apple juice." suddenly, the assassin's eyes widened. "Oh, shi-"

He was cut off by a cloud of black smoke that appeared right next to him.

A figure appeared from the smoke and looked around. She noticed the assassin that was sitting down with an apple juice box in his hands. Theron had his face in his hands and was cursing himself out.

"Aha!" the figure yelled, "I have finally caught you again!"

Nebula looked back and forth between the two. "Theron, who is this?"

Mystery-Lady turned to Nebula. "Oh, Queen Nebula of Titanope! I was thinking about visiting sometime. As for who I am, I am Chaos." Chaos said.

Suddenly every citizen, except for Theron - who was laughing - was bowing to the Creator.

"Enough with the formalities!" Chaos groaned, "I hate them!"

Theron sat on his lawn chair, drinking apple juice, watching the events play out.

After everyone was standing again, Chaos turned to Theron, "As for you, I must question, how did you manage to avoid me for that long? I am the Creator of the Universe and you managed to escape me for how long? 248 years?"

Theron waved his hand dismissingly. "Yeah, yeah. I didn't become an assassin for nothing. I trained to not be seen. In fact, if it weren't for me accidentally saying your name, you wouldn't have found me. But that's beside the point. What are you here for, O-Mighty Chaos?"

"Theron, you know why I am here," Chaos sighed, "I wish for you to join my army."

"Chaos, you already had my answer the first 16 times you asked me. No." Theron snapped his fingers the lawn chair and box of apple juice disappeared.

"Anyway," Theron continued, "Nebula, it was fantastic seeing you again and will visit as often as possible. And as for you Chao- OH MY GODS WHAT IS THAT?!" Theros pointed to behind Chaos. He whirled around only to be met with... nothing.

"Theron I swear to Void..." Chaos turned around again only to be met with empty air. Theron was gone.

***

Theron was on his ship. Yes, of course, Theron had a base. He doesn't go around,  planet to planet, killing people. He plans his attacks. Currently, Theron was rolling on the floor, laughing.

I can't believe he fell for that, Theron thought.

Once he regained his composure, Theron walked to the middle of his ship where he had a Holographic Transmitter of the Universe. As of now, he was in the Gora 6JC solar system. He then grabbed his, Chaos's Guide to the Universe - Earth Edition book. 

The good thing about this book was the fact that it was always being updated. The pages of each planet always updated whenever there was a change, royalty changes, kingdom changes. It was constantly changing.

Theron flipped through the pages, Evoth - Normal, Xunvaostea - Normal, Matatera - Nor- wait. Matatera has had a new ruler for about 2 weeks now. 

Theron closed his book and went over to the Transmitter. He set course for Matatera. He was going to do some sightseeing.

***

Chaos, meanwhile, was pacing the meeting room. 

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

"Chaos," Mercy, one of his Commanders said, "Did you call this meeting just for you to pace around the meeting room?"

"Right," Chaos said, sitting in his throne, "it's just I saw him again."

All the commanders immediately stopped talking and stared at Chaos.

"You saw Theron again?" Charm asked, another Commander in his army.

Chaos nodded.

Soon every commander - all 9 - were shooting him questions.  

Chaos raised his hand, signaling silence.

"Yes, I saw Theron again. He was on Titanope and was visiting Queen Nebula." Chaos said.

"What did he do? I mean he's not with you, so he must have escaped your grasp...again." Angel pointed out.

Chaos sighed deeply. "When I got there he was sitting on a lawn chair, drinking apple juice. So I-"

"He was sitting on a lawn chair?" Mercy asked.

"Yup."

"Drinking apple juice?"

"Mhmm."

"I can't wait to meet this guy!" Mercy burst out laughing, along with a few snickers from the other guys.

Angel, Star, and Scout all looked at one another, "Boys."

Chaos cleared his throat, regaining the attention of the Commanders.

"Anyways, I was celebrating in me finding him when he snapped his fingers and the lawn chair and apple juice disappeared. Theron then stood up looked at me and said, 'And for you Chaos-' then he cut off pointed to behind me and screamed, 'OH MY GODS WHAT IS THAT?!' so I turned around to look at what he as pointing at and when I turned back, he was gone."

Mercy and everyone else was full on laughing. Some people were even crying. 

"You fell for that?" Mercy said in between laughs, "That is the number one trick in the book!"

Chaos glared at Mercy. "Well, how was I supposed to know that?! Nevermind just, continue searching for clues of Theron. I want him in my army."

A/N:

Word Count: 1,329 Words

Completed: May 25th, 2019

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

37.7K 1.3K 47
Augustine Miller, a fifteen year old girl, lives alone in a safe house through a wall in an old back alley, created by none other than Ned Leeds! (He...
648K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
464K 6.5K 44
Percy Jackson just wants to live a normal life with his girlfriend after the second war, but NOOO the fates just had to give him another quest and an...
7.7K 183 22
Y/n seems to be your average teenage girl. She's starting at the same school that Ladybug and Cat Noir secretly attend! But there's a problem. Her '...