Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

Por LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 26

6.8K 280 188
Por LightWolf46

The Next Morning - Ray's POV

I wake up and go on my daily run and then I shower and change into my uniform, then I blow dry my hair and brush it out thoroughly and I flatten it since it was trying to look like poodle hair.

I head down stairs and see everyone there, including Katsuki.

I just shrug and get myself a piece of toast.

"Good Morning Ray!" Ida greets me and I blink.

"Morning." I say to him and he points to my tie.

"You should tie your tie Ray!" Ida says to me and I shrug.

"I will when I feel like it." I say with a small shrug.

"Good Morning Ray!" Mina greets cheerfully.

I nod to her and after a half hour we head to class.

We get told that we're gonna work for our Provincial Licenses and that we're gonna work on our quirks and make some ultimate moves, and that we can change our constumes up.

I however am just bored.

We all get changed into our hero costumes and I feel like mine got a little tighter around my chest, but I chalk it up to not wearing anything this restricting on my chest area.

I tie my hair up into a pony tail but I leave my bangs out and they cover my left eye.

I put my black mask on around my eyes and I head to the gym.

"Ray, your costume looks tighter than before." Grape Head says to me while drooling.

"I'll break your body in half if you come within a five foot radius of me." I say to him in a low dangerous tone.

"She's not joking Mineta." Izu says to him nervously.

All I know of what happens next is we're on our own giant rocks with our own ectoplasms.

"You have a water quirk." Ectoplasm says to me and I nod.

"I'm not sure what I can do for an ultimate move though." I say to him and Ectoplasm nods.

"Can you mold your water?" Ectoplasm asks me and I nod.

"Watch." I say and I create water from thin air around Katsuki and they mold into hands while he's protesting, yelling at me not to do it. I put my hands together in a praying position and the water hands mimic it and hold Katsuki between them.

"DAMN IT RAY!" Katsuki yells at me.

I shrug and release him.

"From what Aizawa and All Might said about your quirk, you can use it for multiple purposes, catching things, saving people, attacking with it, and creating stable paths to run across on, we'll have to do something with that." Ectoplasm says to me and I nod.

"Well, when I do close combat with villains, I usually cover my fists in water, like this." I say to him as I cover my fists in water. "I have a lot of strength, mainly because of a certain bomb up there, so I use my quirk to nullify the attackers quirk while I punch them." I say to Ectoplasm and he nods.

"Your quirk is Waterfall, but you can nullify quirks too?" Ectoplasm asks me and I nod.

"Whenever my water touches my opponent, doesn't matter how, as long as it does, their quirk will be nullified." I say to him and Ectoplasm nods.

"Let's work with that, let's come up with a surprise attack move to nullify your opponents quirk while also staying out of the the risk of their reach." Ectoplasm says to me and I nod.

"Alright." I say to him and we work for a few days on two new special moves.

"Ray, try again." Ectoplasm says to me and I nod.

"I might need to make my costume more flexible with my quirk now." I say and Ectoplasm nods.

"Its about time to call it a day, go get your suit worked on otherwise your ultimate moves are just regular moves." Ectoplasm says to me and I nod.

I get off the platform and I head to the room I'm supposed to go and I walk on to see Hatsume tinkering with something.

"Ray, Midoriya or Kage?" The guy who places the orders asks me.

"Midoriya." I say to him and he nods. "I need a base to my suit that's more flexible, with the new moves I'm working on, I'm finding it hard to move freely." I say to him and Hatsume gasps.

I hold her back by her forehead as she tries to put an invention on me.

"Baby number 26 is perfect for you!" Hatsume says to me with a grin as she puts rockets on my arms.

"I'm so confused." I say and the guy laughs.

"Do you have the blue prints for your costume?" He asks me and I nod, handing them over.

"If at all possible, can the colors stay the way they were?" I ask him and he nods. "I might need braces for my knees too with this new move too." I say and he nods.

"You quirk is Waterfall, your suit will be finished in a few days, but is there anything specific you want the base to look like?" He asks me and I think about it as Hatsume tinkers on me.

"Do you have a pencil and paper?" I ask and he nods and sets it out.

I draw a one piece suit with the legs only ending at mid-thigh while the sleeves go down to my wrists and the neckline stays the same as it is on this suit.

"Something like that if at all possible." I say to him and he nods. "Hatsume, your making my arms heavy." I say to her as she adds something to her rockets.

"Hmm, that would be an inconvenience." Hatsume says to me and I she takes the rockets off. "Making them lighter would be better, thanks Ray." She says to me with a grin.

I nod.

"You'll get your new updates soon." The guy says to me and I nod.

I head to the dorms after turning my costume over and changing into my uniform.

I head to my room and change into a pair of black pajama pants and a black long sleeve with picture of a cat in the front.

I grab my phone and head to Katsuki's room and I knock.

"What the fuck do you want?" Katsuki asks on the other side of the door.

"Speak to me like that again and I won't make dinner for you tomorrow." I say to him and the door opens to see an annoyed Katsuki, but he let's me in.

We sit on his bed, me between his legs with my back on his chest and his back against his pillows. He and I don't talk much, we just play games on our phones for a while.

"We live in the same house you know." Katsuki says to me and I nod.

"Yeah, we do, but I don't really feel like talking to people and we don't talk much." I say to him and Katsuki hums.

"And you didn't want to be alone." Katsuki says to me and I nod. "Ha! I win." Katsuki says to me and I pout.

We were playing an online game together and he won the round.

"Oh well." I say as I shut my phone off.

I curl up into his side as he decides to play a different game.

I watch him for a couple minutes before I drift off for the night.

The next morning I hear a knocking on the door.

"Bakugou, wake up." I hear Kirishima say as he opens the door. "Ray, you too." He says to me and I open one eye to look at him as Katsuki snores quietly next to me with his arms around me.

"Is Ray in there?" I hear Izu ask and Kirishima moves to let him see us.

"I was cold." I mumble in defense and Izu smiles nervously. "Katsuki, get up." I say to him and he growls quietly and holds me tighter.

I look at Kirishima and Izu and they sweat drop.

"Katsuki, get the fuck up." I say and he growls but wakes up.

I grab my phone and head to my room and I lay down on my bed again, covering myself with my blanket, not really wanting to go to class today.

I plug my phone into my charger and I go back to sleep.

An hour or so later.

I hear repeated knocking on my door and I groan quietly and I turn around and put one of my pillows over my head.

"Ray! Get up!" I hear Aizawa on the other side of the door.

He opens the door and walks in and I open one eye to look at him.

"Why aren't you in class today?" He asks me in mild annoyance.

"Monthly thing, it started last night." I mutter and he sighs. "It hurts, and I don't want to move, I also feel sick because of it." I mumble as I let the pillow on my head go.

"You didn't give any notice because?" Aizawa asks me.

"My phone died last night, I forgot to put it on the charger, I only woke up an hour ago and saw that." I say to him and a cramp hits me and I pull my legs up closer.

"Fine, one of the girls will check on you after school." Aizawa says to me and I nod.

He leaves my room and shuts the door.

Once the cramp passes I get up and go to the bathroom, I change the pad I had from last night and I brush my teeth.

I get my cup from my room and I fill it with water and I take two aspirin.

I really don't feel good with this period so I don't eat anything, I just grab my switch and I play Final Fantasy 15 for a while before setting the switch down and I turn on my TV, I turn on Netflix and I watch Once Upon a Time for a while.

I don't eat at all, I just play games or watch TV, anything to keep my mind off the random painful cramps.

After a couple hours, there is a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I ask and Momo walks in by herself.

"Aizawa-Sensei told me to check on you when we got back to the dorms, he said your Monthly started." She says to me nervously.

I sit up and nod. "I can't really fight with my period, its painful." I say and Momo nods, knowing how I feel.

She comes over and sits next to me on my bed. "Your bed is so warm." She says to me in surprise.

"That's because Shoto came in about five minutes ago and asked if he could hide from the rest of the boys, he's underneath my bed." I say to her and she gets on the ground and looks under to see him there.

"Hello Todoroki." She greets him surprised.

"He doesn't talk much." I say to her.

"Hello Yaoyorozu." He greets her.

I shrug slightly and I continue playing Kingdom Hearts 3 as the two talk.

"So, Todoroki, does Ray talk a lot?" Momo asks him.

"No." Shoto replies.

I turn off Kingdom Hearts and I play Super Smash Bros on my Switch.

"Unless she's playing Super Smash Bros or Mario Kart on her switch, then she sounds like Bakugou." Shoto says to her.

"Damn it Mario! Just die!" I say annoyed and Momo laughs nervously and I lose. "Mario this is all your fault." I say shaking my head.

"She does sound like Bakugou." Momo says nervously.

I stay in my room for the night and Katsuki comes in without permission as I watch Once Upon a Time.

"You didn't make dinner?" Katsuki asks, half annoyed.

"I've got my own problem right now." I say to him and he rolls his eyes and closes the door behind him.

He comes over and crawls into my blankets and lays down with his head on my chest.

I run my fingers through his hair and he slowly falls asleep as I watch my show.

"Get some rest dumbass." He mumbles and I hum.

I set my alarm for six thirty and I get into a more comfortable position, his head is still on my chest, but I have my arms around him while one of his arms rests around my waist.

I fall asleep a little while after that.
-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.7K 164 12
Since [Y/N] Hikari was a young boy, he aspired to be a hero; unfortunately for him, his farther is the notorious villain known as Oni. And despite hi...
171K 1.3K 70
This will include: Izuku Midoriya Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari I do not own my hero academia.
268K 7.7K 57
Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy.