One More Day | Kim Namjoon x...

By Bts_uwu

Completed "I don't know how to love..." "Then let me show you" *•~*•~*•~*•~*•~* ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY WILL... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q and A
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Wow...

Chapter 33

960 42 17
By Bts_uwu

Mrs. Sungs P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What do you want now?" Taehyung asked, clearly annoyed.

"I want information on that girl that Namjoon introduced to us. I need to know if shes going to be an issue." I tell him.

"I dont think so. Shes innocent so dont drag her into this."

"What did I say about talking back. Just do what youre told." I hiss

"Ok, fine."

He leaves the room and closes the door behind him. I sigh in frustration and call in my maid.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Has Mr. Kim contacted you yet?"

"No, he hasn't." She answerers

"You sent out the letter, right?"

"Yes, I personally delivered it to his secretary, who gave it to him immediately. I also said that it was important."

"You are dismissed," I say.

When she leaves the room, I get made and shove some books to the floor. Why didnt he open the letter? What could he do that was more important than reading the documents? I decided to call Yuna in and talk to her.

"Did you need something, Mom?" She asked.

"How much do you want Mr. Kim to love you?" I asked.

"I would do anything for that to happen. Unfortunately, he already has a girlfriend. What a lucky girl," She trailed off.

"Its fake."

"Pardon?"

"Their relationship is fake. Mr. Kim lied to us." I state.

"W-What? So, you mean hes still single? I actually have a chance with him?!"

She stands up and looks at me with disbelief in her eyes.

"No youre joking, are you? Please tell me you're not joking."

"I'm not joking," I say.

Her face lights up again and she dances in pure bliss. I smile at the action and tell her to sit down.

"In order for this to work, Im gonna need your help."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Namjoons P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was time. All I had to do was knock on the door. After that, there would be no return. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I was terrified. I slowly raised my fist to knock on the door. I let the wood and my skin collide and waited for the OK to enter. When given approval, I entered the room to find her sitting on her bed reading.

"Did you need something?" Annie asked.

"I like her."

"What?"

"I said I like her. Maybe love. I'm not entirely sure." I blurt out.

"Wait, you aren't making sense. Who do you like?"

"I Like- Maybe love- Y/N," I say with more confidence.

She was quiet for a few minutes.

"So Did you want my blessings or something?" She says eyeing me.

"What? No. I just wanted to know what she likes so I can I dont know... Prove my love for her. Something like that. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do"

"You're rambling." She points out.

"I know. I'm just really nervous. This is new to me so I don't really know what I'm doing."

"Aww, you're like a teenager who's going to confess to his crush." She coos

"Don't compare our relationship to a grade-school infatuation!" I glared at her.

"But its cute~"

"Shut up! Anyways, I need to know what Y/N likes. Stuff like that."

She lists a bunch of stuff and I try my best to remember it all. Heaven knows that I won't. After her five-hour long list, she asks if there was anything else that I needed.

"Nope. Thanks!"

"I better be invited to the wedding!"

I shake my head and smile at her remark.

Now I just have to think of a good time to tell her...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Y/Ns P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~

Work was getting hard. Like really hard. You were tired and felt like you were going to pass out at any moment. Your meals werent something to be proud of either. Today was a busy day at the office. Your boss had just gotten news about a big presentation and he gave you two weeks to get everything ready for it. That meant that you would be taking work home with you. You sighed and ran a hand through your hair.

"Hey, Y/N?"

You looked up and saw Hoseok with coffee in his hands. He set one down on your desk and took a sip out of the other.

"Yes, Hoseok?"

"You look stressed. I thought you could use the boost." He smiled.

"Thank you. I'll be fine though. Oh yeah, is it ok if I use the office at home to work in?"

"Sure, but are you really working during the night? That might not be the best choice."

"I'll be fine! Besides, its not like you ever use it." You joked.

"I use it! Namjoon and I have meetings in there all the time."

"About what?"

"How he wants to ask- er. Never mind. I should go back to work. Later!"

He walked away leaving you curious. I wonder what he was talking about.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Namjoons P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Come on! It will be fun!" Taehyung yelled into the phone.

"For the last time, I am not going drinking with you tonight. I have some work to finish up." I sighed.

"You're just chicken! Old grandpa who doesnt know how to have fun..." He mumbled.

"Hey! I can still hear you!"

"I know. Seriously though, you need to come with me. I dont have anyone else to go drinking with." He whined.

"Since when were we close enough to go drinking together?" I asked.

"Fine. If you wont go with me then I'll call Y/N."

"NO! Ill go with you!"

He laughed into the phone.

"I knew I could count on you, Hyung!"

"I hope you die."

I hung up and shoved the phone into my pocket. Stupid Taehyung

🕒Later🕒

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"See! Isnt this fun?!" Taehyung yelled over the blaring music.

"No, it isn't!" I yelled back.

I was currently sitting at the bar in some club with Taehyung. I just wanted to work not go to a club.

"Loosen up! Get a drink!" Taehyung offered.

"I might not know you that well, but I'm pretty sure that you're one of those people who gets wasted super easily."

"What!? Nooooo," He giggled. "Please~ Just one drink, Hyung!"

"Fine. Just one."

He ordered a drink and the bartender slid it towards me. I grabbed the drink and took a sip out of it. Surprisingly, it tasted really good. I kept drinking it and eventually it was all gone.

"Woah, that was good."

"Get another one." Taehyung urged me.

That's when I went crazy. It was drink, after drink and eventually, I was pretty drunk.

"TaeTae~ Did I ever tell you how much I like yoooou~?"

He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Hey! Dont Do that." I pouted.

"Come Hyung, we should go home now. You're drunk." He laughed.

"Am not."

"Yeah, you are."

Taehyung helped me out of the bar and called a cab. He shoved me in the backseat and got in. The whole ride home I acted like a child.

"TaeTae~"

"Yes?"

"I dont want to go home! I want to stay with you~" I cried.

"Um, No. I'm going home alone. You need to go home too."

"But I dont want to." I huffed.

"Sorry, Hyung. I dont want to take you back to my place. It won't be good."

"Call me Joonie!"

"What?" He looked surprised.

"All my friends call me Joonie."

"I've never heard anyone call you that."

Suddenly, the car came to a stop and I almost fell over. Taehyung tried to help me but I told him I was fine.

"Bye TaeTae~!"

The car drove away and I went inside. It was really quiet and everyone seemed to be sleeping. Almost everyone. I stumbled over to the office and peaked inside. Y/N was inside writing something on the whiteboard.

"Y/N~!"

She turned around and looked at me.

"Hey... Oh my gosh... Joon, are you drunk?" She giggled.

"Whaaaaaaat? Nooooo". I lied.

She walked over to me but then backed up.

"Joon, yea you are. Don't try to lie out of this one."

I stumbled forwards and wrapped her in my arms.

"N-Namjoon!"

"Y/N, Im tired. Lets go sleep." I yawned.

"N-namjoon, you should go to sleep in your own bed." She said trying to escape my embrace.

"Nooooo. I want to sleep with you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ok so since I have tests and stuff I can only update once a week, which will be on Monday. Sorry for the update change!

Love you all!

If you have testing or whatever then good luck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
18.8K 1.5K 42
At first I thought it was just an obsession but guess I was wrong... The image of yourself that you show to the world is that really your true self? ...
165K 2.8K 60
My first story. WARNING! ABUSIVE AND SEXUAL CONTENT! TRIGGERS: RAPE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, blood. Y/n has had a rough life she's going through depressio...
16.5K 387 17
➻ Ongoing ✢ ══════════✥════════ ♔ "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 "...