NASRIN

By walida_md

NASRIN MUHAMMAD KANGIRMO , is a 17-year-old model, who hides her modeling career from her family, she's a car... More

WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
CAST
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AWARD!!!!
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
A/N
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
APOLOGY.
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56

chapter 15

4.4K 554 13
By walida_md

NASRINS POV

I woke up with a very creepy headache,I opened my eyes to notice I was in another environment not the the puple and black room I slept every night and woke up the next morning.

I sat still on the bed looking at every corner of the room I was now in.I turned and looked through the window, just then reality dawned on me, memories of yesterday started flooding down my mind.

Yeah I was in my husband's house!!!,and ohhh dear I'm now a married woman,my subconscious mind said.

A thounderous pain secluded at the back of my head.ohhhhh migraine!!!ya Allah .

I slowly came down from the bed , looking for my bag.
I spotted it laying on top of the side drawer.

I hastly brought out a pack of paracetamol from the bag.

After shutting the door to the room ,I ran downstairs in search of water.

I gulped down the meds painful,ewwww I so much hate drugs.

I was already thinking of what to cook for breakfast when I heard the door bell .

I shrieked in fear knowing that I was the only one in the house.

Wayene"I shouted from the kitchen.

The knock came again without anyone answering.

Now I was more horrified,I located a mopper stick at the back of the store door and went straight to see whoever was at the door.

Girll have you ever seen a morning arm robber my subconscious mind stated ,and what if it's a wizard,or a witch or even...

I kept on battling with my mind wheather to open the door or not.

I slowly started unlocking the door with my mopper stick ready to lash itself on the person behind the door.

The door flew open and I raised my stick ready to attack.

Asmaa!!I fearfully said while looking at her smiling self .ohh god I said dropping the stick and immediately face palming my face .

What's up sis in law"she said while entering the house before I noticed she wasn't the only one .

Two lookalikes which I guess are twins were at her back holding huge foodwamers.

Immediately they noticed me looking at them ,they both jumped on me , crushing my bones.

Omgiiii the famous addah Nasrin "the light skinned one said .

You look beautiful even on your PJs , omgiiii your hair .
It was then I noticed what I was wearing and my hair was open.

I flashed my open teeth's to them smiling.

Tanada wishirya(she even has cute open teeths), you're Soo beautiful wlh .

Ya Ahmad is very lucky "the dark toned one who I noticed don't talk much said.

Ummah said we should bring this for you and ya ahmad.

Btw were is he seff"asma asked looking around the house.

Who"I asked clearly knowing who she was asking about.

Ha'an your annoying husband fah "she said.

Ohhh ,uhmm,I didn't know what to say because I can't just tell them he didn't even sleep in this house yesterday and I haven't seen him for ages.

Well he went out for gyming"I lied .

Kaii, kummah baki Hana Shiba (and you didn't stop him)asma said .

He said he won't stay long after all he will be back any moment from now"I said smiling.

I hugged them goodbye before they left ,asma said they might come back to bring lunch.

I silently prayed,so they wouldn't come because I wasn't ready to say another lie today.

I dished out the sinasir and miyan taushe with cowleg pepper soup before sitting down on the couch facing the sitting room HD TV.

The  channel was on E ,new episodes of keeping up with the Kardashians was showing so I settled to watch.

I finished savouring the food,washed the dishes I used before running upstairs to take a relaxing bath.

I poured my chocolate flavoured body scub on my body and stayed in the tub for almost an hour scrubbing my body.

Ohh Allah I wish I could stay in here all day but I had to unpack some of my things.

After drying my body I rubbed my green sensation, before dressing into a red and black atampa skirt and blouse.

Did a mini make up before setting to start unpacking.

Immediately I finished,I didn't know when my eyes started closing,boom I slept off.

*****************************************
Tirrrrrrrrrrr,tirrrrrrrrrrr err,trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, humaira kije kibude kofa(humaira go and check who is at the door),trrrrrrrr trrrrrrr trrrrrrr ,I kept hearing the door bell but it wasn't loud , humaira kitafi kibude kofan Mana .

I slowly opened my eyes to hear the faint doorbell ringing,ya Allah I wasn't at home,I wasn't dreaming, someone is at the door,it was real!!!.

I hastly ran out of the room like a leopard skipping steps.
I arrived at the door, took a deep breath before opening the door.

Omggieeeeeeee was all I could offer before I jumped on them .

Ya hamida I turned,the next was ruffy and then humaira.....hussy.... zulnarh... ummiter and then finally lubnah.

Wayoo Allah are you really the ones .

Kehh catch it up,do wee look like ghosts idiot "zulnarh said while entering the house.

Once again I'm here ,back to the mini paradise"lubnah shouted hugging everything she saw in the sitting room,ohh gawd even the remote.this girl is really a drama queen.

You guys don't know what this really means to me ,I mean I was bored and I was the only..........

Just then I remembered what ma said ,never share your marital issues with your friends.

Let's go up to my room"I said changing the topic.

Guess what addah Nasrin"humaira shouted immediately I sat down on my bed.

What"I asked anxiously

Addah hamida is getting married soonest!!

Wayoooo ,I didn't know when I jumped on addah hamida.

Is this true danallh"I asked.

Chill girl he just proposed"she said smiling,but inshallah it will come true very soon .

I'm Soo Happy for you addah "I said hugging her again.

Yawwa nasrin can you do me a favor"lubnah said and we all turned looking at her .

What favour I asked,Allah said it's something I can do "I said.

Danallh if you and Ahmad are thinking about where to go for your honeymoon, danallh pick  Paris  ,wlh I just can't wait to see your pictures in Paris ,you know the both of you standing at the Elfie tower ,ohh Allah couple goals.

She kept on blabbing and we kept looking at her like kids who were engrossed in watching catoon.

Girll why you no get sense"our no nonsense mama said , zulnarh in particular.

Ahmm it hurts,I was just saying my mind"lubnah said with a fake hurt expression.

We all started laughing watching thier drama.

Our waec is just a week away and you are telling Nasrin to start thinking about her honeymoon.Shey you want her to go and banging ahmad, instead of her to be banging her books into her brain.

Ohh god this two, thinking about our waec ,I had totally forgotten about it ,ya Allah and here I was without a single past questions or textbook.

***************************************

Kuzo mutafi"it's getting late "addah hamida shouted from downstairs.

And here I was dragging each and everyone of the to stay even if it's for Only an hour more.

Wlh you'll can stay the night here,plss don't leave me again,I said for the hundredth time.

Kehhh do you want us to interrupt day 2 "ummiter said smirking.

Nidea babu ruwana ,asha Dadi lfy ,mudea saimunzo sunah"Hussy said while laughing.

Danallh what's this mana ,I'm begging you guys fah .

We will come another day and afterall we are starting our waec very soon ,so sure we will get to see each other everyday"ruffy said before they all ran out of the house.

Back to square one,ya Allah,

I was lonely again and it hurts..................

Okay guys I'm back for the secondth time today 😂,so are you guys happy to hear from me again.

Well the chapter wasn't that interesting but yohhh we just got into the main drama 😂💞 just keep anticipating.

Ehnnn did I forget to mention,I'm already missing my fav couples 😂😂😂💞 okay lemme go before someone kills me.

Don't forget to
Vote✨
Comment ✨
Share✨

Walida.md✨♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 2.4K 55
Summayyah was forced to marry the Son of Asraf she knows nothing about just for her father to get promoted. Tried all her possible way to flee with h...
92.3K 14.6K 54
"Your father used to beat me up, that's all I have to say." She is young and beautiful, He is old and hateful. She has a promising future, He has mad...
3.2M 139K 57
Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud and he trapped me to the headboard of o...
2.3K 503 62
Abbah please let me marry him. michael is the man i love. Fatima how can you fall in love with a non Muslim. Michael is a christian and you are Mus...