NASRIN

By walida_md

NASRIN MUHAMMAD KANGIRMO , is a 17-year-old model, who hides her modeling career from her family, she's a car... More

WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
chapter 15
CAST
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AWARD!!!!
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
A/N
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
APOLOGY.
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56

Chapter 14

4.7K 567 59
By walida_md

AHMAD'S POV

Maza hurry up, we are getting late"Farhan said

I hastily wore my black Armani cap to complete my dressing, I picked my Louis Vuitton black and grey shoes and wore them.
Yea
I was wearing a white and grey babban Riga that has a black embodiment on it "the love I have for grey, I thought.

Today was my supposed wedding day and f**k it was like any other day of my life, guys always felt anxious on their wedding day but for me, it was a different case.

I, Ayman, Farhan, and Muhammad entered my mustang while the rest of my click entered their various cars.

We went straight to an_noor mosque which was located at Ibrahim Babangida way,wuse 2.

Wlh I don't know what is wrong with walida these past few days" Ayman said breaking the silence.

Did you offend her"Farhan asked

No wallah,kawwai the other day she saw a picture of me and Nabila on my phone and she started acting weird, I tried explaining to her that I had nothing to do with Nabila but she's not ready to hear me out.

Just give her some time and space" I said before my phone's ringtone interrupted what I was about to say next.

Baby "I heard tanishers tiny voice say at the other end of the phone.

how are you doing" I said.
I'm doing good, hmm are you through with the nikkah "she asked.

No babe, I'm on my way to the mosque"I replied.

Aiit"just don't forget about our date tonight, I love you bye.

I won't and I love you more"I said before hanging the call.

Last week tanisher found out about my wedding, she was shocked and angry at first but I had to assure her that the marriage was nothing but a game, and she made me promise not to have anything to do with Nasrin.

Tonight I will be asking tanisher to be my girlfriend, I was very much excited, I just can't wait to finish all this trashy marriage of a thing.

We got to an_noor mosque, it was filled with different age groups of men each arlmly dressed in a kaftan, all this gathering for me"I thought, if only they knew they were just wasting their precious time to be here.

Whether they are a nikkah or not,to me I'm still a bachelor and I don't give a fuck .

Ahmad meye kake tunani neh haka"Ayman asked bringing me out of my jolt.

He's probably thinking of tonight,you know with our newest amarya"Farhan said smirking.

Uhhggg whatever,I said before we proceeded to enter the mosque.

I,abba,uncle idris and my waliyi sat at the right side of the mosque facing the malam while her dad,I think with her two uncles and a waliyi sat at the left side of the mosque,the goro and bride price was also presented at the center.

*****************************************Alhamdulila you are now someone's husband, finally zamu huta "Farhan said immediatetly the malam pronounced me to be a married man.

I kept receiving handshakes from both young and elderly men,this was too ironic ,I mean I just can't believe that,the most wanted bachelor in Abuja is now a married man.

I wasn't supposed to go to my house now till in the night because Nasrin will be taken there later,so we drove to my father's house.

Before we got there I picked up my phone to call the manager of skybar rooftop lounge, to confirm if everything was set for I and tanishers date tonight.

Baba ni na kosah naga amaryan mu(guyy me I can't wait to see our amarya)"muhammad outbustly said breaking the silence.

Aii kasan hanyar gida na ,sai katafi kaganta kawai(you know the road to my house,just go and see her)but don't ever bring up her talk danallh whenever I'm with you"I said obviously angry.

Akan meh(for what)why won't I mention her name to you when she is now your wife ,kada kamanta fa (don't forget that)her parents gave you her amanah.

Wheather you love her or you don't at least you should fulfill your duties as a husband because if you don't,Allah is watching you .

I didn't utter anything after the last thing he said because Muhammad was Killing the little vibe that was left in me.

Immediatetly Ayman drove into my father's compound,we all alighted the car and went straight to ummah's part of the house.

Assalamualaikum"we chorused before entering the sitting room.

The house was looking very messy but I was suprised because it had only few people in it.

Ha'an har ango yashigo"aunt khalty said while embracing me.

Aunty Inna wuni"I greeted squatting.

Inna gajiya Dan lele(everything good mummy's boy),Allah ya nuna mun auren danlele na ,I wouldn't be less happy"she said grinning.

Aunty khalty has been my favorite aunt,ever since I was little,she has been married for almost 25 years but she couldn't conceive.it was so sad .I always spent my summer holidays with her and her husband,she calls me dan lele because to her I was the son and child she never had.

Wait Inna kowane(where is everyone)"I asked .

They are all in alhaji kangirmos household"aunt khalty answered.

Okay torm ,let me go and refresh myself"Inna zuwa yanxu(I'm coming now)"I said before proceeding to my wing.

It was already 7:30 pm ,and the dinner was set to be 9:pm ,so I hastly entered the bathroom,I took a warm refreshing bath amd dressed in a white long sleeve top,topped with a black Newton's suit jacket and a ripped washed blue pants.

I topped my dressing with a blue X Clinton covers before leaving my wing .

I drove straight to asokoro to pick tanisher,I suddenly had this overwhelming happiness, knowing that I will be together with her tonight.

10 minutes before reaching tanishers household,I decided to dial her number,to inform her I will be waiting for her outside.

Hey baby,I'm outside"I said immediately I heard her voice at the other end .

Aiit,I will be out in five minutes"she replied before cutting the call.

While waiting,I connected my phone to the car aux and immediatetly " low"was blasting through the speaker.

My sherii Coco make I pet you like tatah ooo.

Anytime I see your face na so I dey stagger oo"
Go down on a low

down on a low "I kept miming the song without noticing tanisher entering the car .

Hey I was supposed to open the door for you just like a gentleman"I said pouting while reducing the volume of the music.

And that gentleman which you aren't allowed me to open it my self" she said smiling, showing her perfect white teeth's.

Babe you look so beautiful tonight"I said cupping my hands around her face .

You don't look bad yourself"she said while chuckling.

Is that all I get "I asked, pinching the bridge of her nose.

Heyy don't ruine my perfect make up please"she said while fake fanning her face.

And what if I do so"I said cupping her face once again before smashing my lips on hers .

The kiss started off slowly but filled with happiness,we kept on exploring each other's mouths before the kiss changed to that of lust and wanting,it became wild and I didn't know when I started rampaging her body .

Aren't we supposed to be on a date "tanisher said after pushing me off her .

Something like that "I said winking.

We both chuckled , before I ignited the car engine and it came to live .

So where are we going"tanisher asked 15 minutes into the drive .

Uknown world"I replied mischievously,so just shhhh and watch the ride to the unknown kindom.

Ouuuuuuuuuu,a mischievous man I gat "she replied smiling before bringing out her phone from her purse.

We got to skybar rooftop lounge and I drove straight to the VIP section.

I handed the car keys to the valet so he can park the car at the lot.

We walk hand in hand to our table,I offered her a sit before sitting down in opposition to her.

I ordered shrimps and asparagus  garlic butter sauce.while tanisher ordered French fries with extra cheese.

The dinner was silent , just the sound of cutleries where heard.

I had something exceptional to achieve tonight,not only having dinner.

We were done eating ,so I pressed on the table ring for the waitress to come and clear the dishes.

Immediatetly she was done clearing the cutleries,we were the only ones in the room because I booked the entire vip section,so I had no problem with my plan.

I held tanishers hands in the process raising her up from the chair.

We made way to the water boat that was located at the back of the VIP section.

The moon was fully out and the nighty coolness of the atmosphere was so nice,we sat at the edge of the water circle enjoying the coolness and the water view.

This is so beautiful"tanisher said smiling,her face right now was the most beautiful thing I have seen on Earth.

I didn't know when I uttered it.

WILL YOU DO ME THE HONOUR OF BECOMING MY GIRLFRIEND MISS TANISHER GRANUKE.

She stared at me for over 5 minutes before saying a word.

And what about your new wife "she said looking at me.

That girl isn't my wife"to the world she's my wife but I don't take her as my wife .if they will be someone I will ever call my wife ,then!! It will be you.

She smiled and said"I will be your girlfriend" before smashing my lips on hers ,the kiss was the one I have been longing for.

Yes!! Yes!!! My heart kept shouting,I was very happy.

We kept on kissing ,me !! Rubbing of her boobs.

It was getting to something else before i pulled away dragging her by my left hand.

I already booked a hotel room for us and I also had the keys with me.

I actually wanted to switch off my two phones and drop them in the car to avoid disturbance.so I gave her the room keys before hastly running out .

*****************************************

I entered the room to see the lights off and it looked like no one was in here .

I tried locating the switches but hell it was too dark,I was about turning when i felt someone hugging me from the back.

Late you are "aren't you"I heard tanishers warm breath fanning my neck .

Then suddenly the lights where on to reveal tanisher dressed in a white lingerie.

Ya rabb"I muttered while lost in looking at tanishers body .

She turned around twice before muttering"like what you see huhhhhh.

Teasing me is it ,huh!!! I replied smirking before dragging her to my body .

I started kissing her neck ,then her earlobe, before going up to her lips .

Lust wandering allover the kiss,I moved down to her soft spot on her neck and started kissing it ,she kept moaning and it kept turning me on.

Ohh lawwd was the last thing I rememberd saying before I set to work,it was a kind of bliss that was never to be forgotten.

Yes I was happy, beyond happy.

We kept going for rounds until we finally took a break.

She layed  her head on my chest before whispering something to me .

Promise me I will be the only one you're ever going to share this kind of moments with.

I promise babe "I said kissing her forehead.

Ohhhh yeah!!!! wedding night with another woman.....................

                  Tanisher dranuke

Omgiiii isn't Ahmad and tanisher cute together, okay okay you people should not kill me😂.

Who do you want together#ahmad and tanisher or #ahmad and nasrin.,your comments are accepted😂💞

Well welll I haven't updated for sometime but here is an update for those who kept pushing me to update.

Jazakalahu khairan for your votes,reads ,shares and comment.

I love you all🖤💞

Don't forget to
Vote✨
Comment ✨
And share✨

Walydarhmd ✨💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.7K 25
"Hate is just another way of loving a person when you can't tell them you love them". Zafar Ayub is the man who is ruling the business world along wi...
101K 10K 26
Hello there, I'm Afrar Massoud and I am the only daughter of a billionaire. Afrar is one of Africa's best designers, she is also half Arab and extrem...
64.8K 4.7K 19
"𝑰𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔..." Siddique Khan, age 26 is an ideal Muslim young man with good values and morals. He pr...
2.3K 503 62
Abbah please let me marry him. michael is the man i love. Fatima how can you fall in love with a non Muslim. Michael is a christian and you are Mus...